"Where I Belong"

My hands were stinging like hell when I finished clapping as the curtain drew to a final close. I don't think I actually cheered this much for one bloody direction. Who would've thought some Olympia Christmas panto could've been that good. Just take away a little bit of Jedward from it, add a bit if hometown and voila, you've got a winner. Not to mention the adorable little kid with the glasses dancing his heart out up on the stage.

But never mind the clapping because as soon as that hem hit the stage floor I was up out of the seat, on a mission to get backstage. We didn't have too much trouble getting past the few guards because apparently (courtesy of the four best friends in the world) we were being expected.

We swung open the last door to be greeted by a bunch of kids holding up little banners with our faces all over them, and I was slightly completely confused.

"As soon as they heard ye were coming they got so excited and had to get an autograph somehow"

The voice was unmistakable. I spun around on my heel, a huge grin taking over my face.

"CIAN!!!" I shrieked before taking a run and jump straight into his arms, accidentally sending him into the back if Brendan, who potentially was sent into the back of Dayl effectively causing a set of dominoes and a lot of laughing

But I did notice the kids still waiting behind us so I kept my much anticipated reunion off for a few minutes to sign some posters and take a few photos. Each of them, the tallest reaching up to about my elbow, left the room with huge smiles and telling the person beside them how

'Ally said my hair looks so cool!'

'But we have the same hair, it's our costume!'

'Well Dani said my dancing was awesome and she's the coolest so I win'

I couldn't help laughing at that bit and sticking a tongue out at the girls who just stuck their own back.

As soon as the last little none year old left the room I was finally able to shriek again and wave my hands before running in for a hugging sequence.

But I only counted five hugs.

"Hang on hang on hang on!" I laughed slightly confused.

I counted each of them again, off my fingers and realised who was missing.

"Where's josh?" I asked, my heart sort of sinking. I was sort of disappointed that he didn't want to see us. I mean I thought we were starting again.

The girls looked at each other, and I could see the utter panic on their faces. But if course there's always Dean to save the day.

"He's still in the dressing room, he's really excited to see you guys but he's pretty nervous too." he chuckled. I sighed in relief, and then an idea struck me,

"Where are the dressing rooms, I want to go surprise him" I said, grinning again.

The girls nodded in agreement, and the boys just laughed and shook their heads, before pointing us in the direction of our goal.

"He's gonna shit himself" laughed Cian.

"Please film it!" Brendan practically begged, trust the chuckle brothers to want to make a fool of the other. I laughed and nodded before slipping my phone out of my pocket and switching my camera onto video. Dayl made shushing gesture with his finger and pointed at one if the doors a little but ahead of us.

Our footsteps suddenly became much quieter and the boys pressed themselves into the far wall, letting me pass, the girls close behind.

I peeked through the crack in the door, trying to see anything but it was too small to see through so I slipped my fingers round the handle and slowly pushed the door open. I cringed away at the creak, my stomach shuddering at the effort of holding back my giggles.