SCHOOL CONFLICTS [On Hold/Edi...

By ParkerManding

Welcome to BredWell Academy—the most prestigious school in New York. Almost all rich people study here, plus... More

SCHOOL CONFLICTS
CHAPTER 1: First Day Of School
CHAPTER 2: Orientation
CHAPTER 4: Star Wars
CHAPTER 5: Lunch Break
CHAPTER 6: Seriously?
Author's Notes

CHAPTER 3: Continuation

18 2 2
By ParkerManding

Author’s Notes:

            This is just a continuation of New Classmates but I just got lazy in writing this so I separated it….

Chapter 3: Continuation

Nolee’s Point of View:

Then suddenly, the closed door went wide open. All of us looked and stared at another classmate, wonderful. If only I’m a boy, I’d court her!

A caramel colored hair girl with wonderful blue eyes went in and caught all our attention, I expect her to be one of the CHARMZ but I received a BIG, FAT, NO!

            She smiled shyly and finds a seat when Ms. Naty cleared her throat and announced, “For our beloved transferees, before sitting, please stand here in front to be recognized and introduced,”

            Frank looked at me, I smiled and gave him a look that said, go on. He smiled and squeezed my hand. I blushed slightly and smiled back. I even thought Connor grunted.

            I looked at Ms. Naty and the new transferees, girls and boys. Then Ms. Naty told them to introduce themselves.

            A guy with blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes first spoke, “I’m Jason Mayes,” he said coolly like the other varsity guys. But when I looked at him again, he winked at me but I rolled my eyes.

            The varsity guys shouted, “Oooooohhhhhh!!!!!!”

            I grunted.

            Then a brunette girl with freckles and gray eyes spoke, “Uh, I’m Darby Sease.” She said these with head down. No one paid attention to her but I looked into her eyes and gave her a heartfelt smile, this made her look up.

            Next was my boy friend, err…boy best friend, a dark brown haired(almost black) guy which could really be a model especially with his wonderful blue eyes. “I’m Francisco Rafael Luvembrie but you can call me Frank!” he said enthusiastically, just after he said that, I could hear the CHARMZ giggling but I know those aren’t Frank’s types.

             Then a dark-haired guy which is kind of those anime’ addicted ones announced his name, “Kian, I’m Kian Schucks!” I didn’t pay attention to him because I’m waiting for that caramel-colored hair girl to speak.

            Finally, it’s her turn, she’s wearing a light dress and gladiator sandals then she uttered, “I’m Aneesha Keats…” the varsity boys made whistling sounds stating they ‘like’ Aneesha. I looked at her and mouthed, don’t trust them. Just ignore! And seems like she got it and nodded.

            It seems like me and Aneesha will be close friends…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 348 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...
446K 16.6K 44
[COMPLETED] "Why people would ever choose to sleep with someone as vexatious as you is beyond my imagination," I scoffed. "Careful." He smirked. "It...
22K 803 50
Annabeth Reed had simple goals in her life, graduate at the top of her class, get a nice boyfriend and mostly win the scholarship to her dream art sc...
1.8M 93.9K 44
"New student, right?" the Principal asked me. I nodded meekly, hoping that he would turn out to be a patient suffering from short term memory loss an...