Temptation | Namjin Oneshots

By faixyjoon

Bottom Namjoon | Top Seokjin More

About
▶ The Teacher's Lover
▶ His Boss
⚜ Vampire's Omega
what's wrong with bottom Joon?
▶ Vibrator
▶ Insecure
▶ Master
The Heartbreaker ( 2 )
The Office Affair
Limitless

The Heartbreaker ( 1 )

1.3K 59 22
By faixyjoon

This is a no smut story. Well, read yourself to find out. I hope it's good. I haven't described it deeply cause it's supposed to be a short story

~ Mpreg

Kim namjoon your typical 'Popular Bee' of high school. He is a heartbreaker. I mean come on otherwise how will he be cool. He dates random boys and then dumps them.

That's it. On top of that, the insults he does will force anyone to leave the school. He and his gang obviously, find a new fish every month. Cause the sea was big plus new fish keeps coming daily.

So, it wasn't a surprise when he was asked to break someone's heart and after breaking he doesn't give a shit.

Then there comes Kim seokjin the 'Soft Nerd boy' of high school. Seokjin was the kind of boy you see in movies who stays in confined spaces and books, behaves kindly with everyone. He had a cousin called min yoongi, who was your savage boy of the school.

Even after having the same classes seokjin or namjoon hardly talked to each other. Well in other words for namjoon seokjin was below his 'class'.

So, it wasn't a surprise when the whole school saw namjoon trying to seduce seokjin. Not in love, seokjin was just a normal bet that his rivals brought up. If he makes seokjin fall for him in his game for one month then his rivals will give up trying to take away the 'popularity seat'.

But looked like seokjin was a not so easy fish in the sea. And namjoon was irritated cause seokjin was ignoring his efforts. To make seokjin fall for him he was given 15 days and 5 days have already passed.

"Seokjin, aren't you tired of staying alone like this- come on, live a little man. Btw, I have heard guys like you who are so soft actually fucks good. I have heard you all are a whole new species on the bed. Come on the 'Queen bee' is talking to you. I would like to get you up in my ass".

Namjoon said, trying to make him react, he had no intention of having sex with every guy he seduced. Heck, he was even a virgin.

But seokjin didn't react and pulled himself away. " Done? Now can I go?". Seokjin said.

No lies, namjoon was seriously pretty. He isn't that dumb to not know what goes inside the school. On top of that yoongi updates him on what goes on. He feels bad for namjoon sometimes, cause the boy doesn't know what his friends talk about him behind the back.

Min yoongi is the only person that never came in a bet, cause of his attitude and everyone knew he was severely in love with his boyfriend Hosoek.

And namjoon doesn't like putting bets on couples. On top of that yoongi was the only person who copes to reply savagely to namjoon and his gang's unwanted insults directed towards the good guys and girls. Of course, no one expects to be treated like shit especially when they don't mean to harm you.

Seokjin breathed heavily, as namjoon traced his fingers over his chest, giving him that dragon-like seductive eyes. As he said namjoon was seriously pretty and he understands why everyone ends up falling for him at the end of the day despite knowing the fact that he is a heartbreaker.

Seokjin thought he will be able to resist namjoon if someday he comes as a bet among them but when it is here, in reality, it's so hard. You can't resist the boy's beauty and charm.

And seokjin found himself getting trapped in namjoon's plan. yet
seokjin was quite a simple guy with simple dreams he didn't want to get heartbroken.

---

As expected, after ten days of hard work running behind the boy here and there like a fool namjoon won cause seokjin gave up.

Despite knowing the future, seokjin gave up the day namjoon cried in front of him. Namjoon said he wanted to change into a good person. The poor boy thought namjoon had feelings for him, but only if he knew how to differentiate between real tears and fake tears.

It was probably that day namjoon also realised seokjin was so simple and kind-hearted, and namjoon grinned an evil smile inside cause the next lamb that was being sacrificed was so easy to play. He quickly figured out seokjin's cold boy image was a fake personality to save himself from trouble. Yeah, cold boy cause he doesn't talks to anyone. Well, that's the past.

He sweared it would be so fun to play with seokjin.

---

A whole month passed in the blink of an eye and the whole school saw seokjin behaving like a fool in love. But his only fault he fell in love with someone fake as hell. His limited friends tried to warn him but seokjin calmly said that namjoon had probably changed and he doesn't want to judge the boy.

While Namjoon was with his gang earning money cause he was successful.

The rival squad leader handed him the money with a pig-like face. Namjoon smrinked in return seeing the money earned by betting on someone's trust.

Whereas, people struggle to trust someone namjoon was playing with it not knowing what it will cost him.

As soon as namjoon and his gang went away. The rival team broke into anger.

''What the hell Ji-hoon I thought, he will lose. Now cause of you all our money is with him?". Lee said angrily.

Ji-hoon smriked knowingly and said
"Don't worry namjoon will lose. I swear his ego and all fake attitude will fade away, the day he sees seokjin's beastly side. The whole school doesn't know about that scary seokjin, heck his cousin yoongi also doesn't know".

" what do you mean? ". One boy asked.

Ji-hoon opened his shirt and showed his abdomen area. It was lightly bruised.

" will, you believe me if I said this strong punch was given to me by the sweet seokjin. No lies, the boy is indeed good and kind-hearted but just don't say something shit on his father's name. You will see a whole new personality then and I hope namjoon does that what we expect him to".

---

Namjoon's heart thumped like shit the moment seokjin kissed him. This was something new, cause namjoon never did that. He hardly allowed some of his ex-victims of bet to kiss on his cheeks. Seokjin wasn't his first kiss it's true, he had kissed some stranger 3-4 years ago and he doesn't even remember. But he didn't allow anyone to touch him he swears with this much intimacy as he was allowing seokjin to. He was supposed to pull out the breakup act.

Namjoon doesn't know his knees suddenly grew weak and redness creeped up his cheeks the moment seokjin asked him if he can kiss him. And he just nodded, instead of saying no like to his past victims.

And that day namjoon ended up losing his virginity to seokjin. Everything happened in the heat of a moment that both of them couldn't stop.

-----

3 months.

The whole school was surprised as namjoon didn't end up breaking seokjin's heart. Namjoon can't say, he is still in love with seokjin he was confused about his feelings. But, he actually managed to stay in a relationship with seokjin. No lie, seokjin was a sweetheart. They had sex even a few more times in those 3 months. He returned Ji-hoon and his gang the money, he didn't need the bloody cash.

Something was so wrong with him.

He will finish high school in a few days.
But everything changed the day, Ji-hoon said his father used to work a low job. And it hurt his ego and status. He actually dated someone who came from low status. God, what was he and what he is now. He is actually dating someone low like seokjin.

This is wrong, it wasn't supposed to happen. He can't allow something like this...He can't lose his popularity by falling in love with someone like seokjin. After all, he is hearing some cheap rumours about him.

Heck, seokjin was a student of scholarship. Seokjin's father worked at a construction site, his job was to build houses and all. He can't fall in love with someone whose father does a low job. Well, for someone like namjoon the job was seriously low. And cause he was dating seokjin his friends had even stopped talking with him.

"What happened namjoon? Are you feeling low?". Seokjin asked sitting beside him, trying to rub his hands.

" Ew, stop touching me. Go, away from me. Your smell even stinks seokjin ". Namjoon suddenly said after a few minutes of silence, loud enough to attract the other students of the class.

" what? ". Seokjin asked baffled, as he realised his eyes were turning moist. He didn't care that the whole class was now focusing on them.

"what, what? I said stop touching me. You annoy me. God, how did you ever expected that I will love someone cheap like you? God, damn your father is a low wage worker and you thought I will allow someone like you to date me".

Namjoon looked at seokjin, and ngl there was a different type of anger swarming in seokjin's eyes. For a moment he was scared, but he is the son of a high court judge. Seokjin can't harm him.

" Namjoon, what are you saying? ". Seokjin asked angrily, while his heart was breaking inside.

Namjoon looked at seokjin and he doesn't know what is the feeling, this is a mess. He shouldn't have put a bet on seokjin. But now he can't let his ego and his status fall like that. He will break up with seokjin right now.

" He is saying, you aren't worth his classy shoes ". Ji-hoon said. Finally what he wanted was happening. Even if it took time.

Seokjin's heart broke at the humiliation, he heard half of the students laughing and another half sympathising with him.

" shut up, keep your mouth shut. And seokjin you were a bet for me. You were such a simple fool and it was so good playing with you ". Namjoon finally, said.

" oh, ofc yes I am. And you know what namjoon I am not ashamed of my father's job. After my mother's death, he took great care of me, without caring for himself he looked after me. He never made me feel I lack a mother. And of course, there's nothing wrong with being a construction site worker. You don't know the risks of working on heights, the risk of losing a life. You don't know the fear of losing your parent at work. We all are so low to you, great then. Keep your bloody rich attitude to yourself. And have a great life. I hope after this graduation we never meet ". Saying so, seokjin walked away from there after harshly wiping his tears.

He loved namjoon, he seriously did. It hurt his self-respect cause for namjoon he was a bet. But it hurt him more what namjoon said about his father, in front of the whole class. He doesn't have worth in front of namjoon's classy shoes.

God, he was seriously a simple naive fool. He thought namjoon will change.

---

Namjoon didn't talk to seokjin anymore. Yoongi and he had a big verbal fight recently, that hoseok and their classmates had to intervene. And seokjin he didn't even look at his face.

Namjoon got his friends back, he was even more popular now. Everyone calls him the cruel bastard.

But why does it hurt? Why he cries every night in guilt? Why had he stopped betting nowadays? Why his friends also treat him sometimes lowly among them.

Was he in love with seokjin, but could never realise?

As days passed, namjoon found him alone. Even with his so popular gang. He was now heavily regretting everything he did, he now realises seokjin's worth.

He is a stupid, stupid fool. He was in love with seokjin when he had lost him.

---

After, a few days of graduation everything changed. He lost contact with everyone, now he just stays locked and alone in his so called luxurious room and cries to himself.

He tried contacting seokjin, but the later had blocked him. He just wants to say sorry to the man. He doesn't deserve seokjin, even if he is in love with him now he won't force him to come back. He just wants to say sorry for hurting him.

God, he misses seokjin's affection and touches, he realises the worth of seokjin's love. But it's too late. The worst thing he found out seokjin and his father had left the old address he knew.

He heard seokjin had left the city, for further studies at some good university. He was always a bright student. And he is seriously happy for him, but he. He just stays at home crying to himself. He is lucky that his parents understand him and have not forced him to tell them what he wants to do.

He asked them for some time.

Namjoon stared at the ceiling silently, as wet tears fell on the pillow. He regrets everything so badly, he didn't even realise when seokjin was starting to change him.

He just hoped now, wherever seokjin is let him stay happy. What he did with seokjin deserves no forgiveness.
He broke the heart of someone who loved him and trusted him.

---

8 months later

Namjoon sat on the park bench talking to his unborn child. He just found out a few months ago that he is pregnant with seokjin's child. And seokjin, seokjin wasn't there with him. He never saw seokjin again.

He tried to contact yoongi or Hosoek but looked like they have also blocked him. Well, his friends all were fake for them he had lost someone precious like seokjin. But at the end of the day, he could only blame himself.

There was a painful ache in his heart nowadays. Not only he could get seokjin's affections but looks like the child won't even get father's love.

Nowadays he wakes up, with a terrible longing for seokjin. His heart still skips a beat when he thinks about him. Now he understands what it means to be all alone without the one you love.

He slightly rubbed his belly and saw an ice cream stall. Cravings. How beautiful won't it be if seokjin was here, but...he then realises he is alone.

When namjoon, stood up he probably saw someone a little far away he never expected. Seokjin.

But seokjin wasn't alone. He was with a women and that woman was pregnant.

Namjoon sweared his heart broke a thousand times at the scene. Seokjin was here, but with someone else. He thought when he will meet seokjin again, he will be happy.

But seeing seokjin talk to the baby, by keeping his hand on someone else's belly broke him like never before. Looks like seokjin had moved on, then what's his place in his life anymore?

" Seokjin has moved on from you. For him, you don't exist anymore. You were just a past for him. Don't go and break his happiness anymore. He is happy with his pregnant girlfriend ". Someone said from beside.

When namjoon looked at him, it was Ji-hoon. This is the second time he randomly bumped into him. He found out that Ji-hoon and seokjin go to the same university, but Ji-hoon never mentioned about his girlfriend before. It doesn't matter anymore.

Namjoon didn't reply, did he lost everything forever? Seokjin had seriously moved on from him, so quickly. What did he even expect, for seokjin to cry in pain?

Then if that's the case he is happy for him. If seokjin is happy then why will he go and say that he is also pregnant with his child? He doesn't want to burden seokjin anymore with himself or this child.

As tears slowly streamed down, namjoon turned his back and walked away with a broken heart. It's all his karma. So, he just walked away he didn't try to meet the person he was waiting for.

Namjoon didn't know if he did right or wrong by walking away. But he knows he sacrificed. He sacrificed his hopes of happiness for seokjin. He chooses not to give his child fatherly love, which was in front of him. He choose someone else to have the happiness when he could probably have it himself.

He just walked away, crying to himself in pain. He just chooses to suffer silently.

Cause he was okay being a heartbreaker, but not a homewrecker.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 788 6
"you're so 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦, baby." BOTTOM!JOON ONESHOTS
37.4K 742 24
Just a bunch of stuff to fulfill your nasty and beautiful hearts. I hope the title is itself clear to make you understand what it consists off. All t...
33.1K 462 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.
69.5K 2.8K 49
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢxᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀɪᴄ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ) 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈, 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-𝓈𝑜-𝓈𝑜𝒻𝓉𝓁𝓎~ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~