[✔️]I Have Decided to Go Look...

By shushuble

https://www.mtlnovel.com/i-have-decided-to-go-look-for-my-father/ Novel Summary Lin Xi spent 14 years at this... More

I Have Decided to Go Look for My Father: Works related
01 - 10
11 - 20
21 - 30
31 - 40
41 - 50
51 - 60
71 - 80
81 - 90
91 - 100 [END]

61 - 70

3.2K 38 46
By shushuble

Chapter 61: bonusSettings

Hearing the two fathers talking about their children's premature love in a serious manner, the expressions on the faces of Dad Dong and Ma Dong next to them were similar to those of Xu Fei.

Although the issue of children's early love is a problem that worries parents, are these two people exaggerating?

Finally, Mother Dong couldn't help coughing, and then she spoke with uncertainty: "Well, in fact, they are very strict in the A High School Affiliated Middle School. It shouldn't be that serious, right?"

"Some things must be prevented before they happen." Sheng Yi said. The issue of premature love must be killed in the cradle.

After Sheng Yi said this, although Gu Shao on the side did not speak, he obviously had the same attitude.

Seeing these two men's serious faces, Dong's father and Dong's mother also felt a little shaken and became nervous, and subconsciously compared the premature love performance Gu Shao just said with their family Dong Mingming.

The two looked at each other and decided to go back and observe carefully.

——

Here, a group of several people continue to visit.

Gu Shao glanced at Sheng Yi lightly, and asked, "Your son is in a puppy love?"

"How is it possible?" Sheng Yi retorted subconsciously.

However, thinking of the brother-in-law's words and the behavior of the kid he had observed in the past two days, Sheng Yi suddenly turned black.

"Not sure, but there are signs of this." Sheng Yi said solemnly.

Hearing this, Gu Shao raised his eyebrows and asked casually: "If so, what do you plan to do?"

When asked so, Sheng Yi frowned.

He feels that the methods Gu Shao just said are quite reasonable, but unfortunately, he will return to the camp the day after tomorrow at the latest.

Sheng Yi scowled, and snorted: "If I find that kid is in a premature love, I will break his leg!"

Having said that, Sheng Yi suddenly turned around and glanced at Gu Shao, looking for a 'confidant' and asked generally: "Your girl also has this sign?"

"No." Gu Shao also denied without hesitation, but his tone was much firmer than Sheng Yi's before.

Sheng Yi: "Then if this happens to you? What do you plan to do as a father?"

Gu Shao glanced at Sheng Yi faintly, and said, "I interrupted the other dog's leg."

This is not like a joke at all.

——

On the other side, the three Gu Xis didn't know about it for a while. The three of them have been labeled as "Patients at High Risk of Puppy Love" and "Key Observation Objects" by their parents.

The three people exhibited in the exhibition area very smoothly.

Dong Mingming is responsible for the display of the model, the video PPT playback, and a brief on-site explanation.

Gu Xi and Sheng Xiuyan were in charge of the key lectures, one of them made lectures on topics, and the other made technical supplements.

The cooperation of the three people is very tacit.

The number of visitors to their exhibition area is also the most.

At the scene, Gu Xi's group got the highest number of votes from the jury. What they didn't know was that in the area where the experts in the back-end area scored, their projects also got very high scores.

In order to prevent Liu Dexing's disguised "shadow" incident from happening again, this time, the competition team was very cautious in determining the list of judging experts. In addition to strictly reviewing whether there is a connection between the judging experts and the participants in each group, the experts' I also learned about qualifications, ethics, and ethics.

Therefore, this time the expert review scores are relatively objective and fair. The high scores given to Gu Xi and his group have nothing to do with Gu Shao, it is entirely because this group of topics deserves this score.

——Although Gu regrets that their competition in this group of subjects is not perfect and the design is not yet mature, the purpose of the "Young Creative Competition" itself is based on the innovative creativity of young people, and the creativity of this group is very good.

Moreover, the materials were well prepared, and the degree of seriousness made the expert reviewers present greatly admired.

At this point, Gu Xi's previously prepared 'self-certification material' for the competition team played a key role in adding points.

Backstage, the main review team, several experts are holding Gu Xi's materials with expressions of emotion.

"This material is obviously hard-working."

"Indeed," a nearby expert also nodded and echoed: "There are a lot of arguments in it, and you can't write it without a little effort to look up a lot of books."

"The attitude of this specialization is pretty good."

"Moreover, the idea of ​​the subject itself is also very good. Although it is not as magnificent as the technology that goes into the earth, it is very real. And thinking about it, there is actually a lot of room for future development."

Several experts discussed.

At the scene, some people even wanted to buy this idea.

However, after inquiring about it, I learned that NTN had already taken a step ahead of him, won the idea, and even quickly put it into research and development, although regrettable, that person had to give up.

...

The results of the 'Young Entrepreneur Competition' were counted at noon that day, and after a rigorous check, they were announced on the same day.

There are a set of first, second, and third prizes in the competition, as well as several other awards.

In the previous rounds of judging, Gu Xi's scores were already ranked first, so they finally won the first place, which was also expected by many people, including Gu Xi himself.

To Gu Xi's surprise, in addition to the first prize, they also won an 'Excellent Material Award'. Compared with the first, second and third prizes, this award does not have much specific meaning, but it can be regarded as a kind of affirmation for Gu Xi's hard work.

The prize money of the contest was the biggest surprise for Gu Xi.

Although there are rewards for the 'Young Creative Competition', the previous rewards are usually symbolic tickets to some summer camps, opportunities for teaching visits, and online courses.

Unexpectedly, there will be bonuses for this year's awards!

Standing on the podium and taking over the sign that said 'Bonus 15,000' from the presenter, Gu Xi almost burst into tears with excitement.

"This competition group is so generous." Dong Mingming glanced at the amount on the sign and said in a low voice.

In addition to them, other winning teams also have corresponding bonuses.

Although this number may not be worth mentioning for the competition group, compared to other middle school student competitions, it is definitely considered a 'huge sum of money'.

Gu Xi nodded, deeply agreeing.

However, what they don't know is that the reason why the competition group is so "big money" this time is because the money is not from them at all, but from an anonymous social investment.

——

At this time, Xu Fei stood in the audience area. He first looked at Gu Xi's smile on the stand holding the bonus, and then turned to look at the president next to him. He finally knew why the president had done so much before.

——Set bonuses in the awards of the competition, which was mentioned by Gu Shao 'casually' at a certain summit. Gu Shao asked Xu Fei to deal with the prize money of the competition anonymously.

Although I don't know where Gu Xi has developed the attributes of a financial fan, but seeing Gu Xi holding the bonus in a satisfied and happy appearance, Xu Fei suddenly understood the purpose of the president's tossing such a thing: it is indeed worth it.

——

In a round of applause, the award ceremony ended.

After taking a photo on the stage with the sign and the trophy, Gu Xi couldn't wait to go to the back court to claim the prize with the sign.

"Excuse me, is this bonus real?" It's not just for the live effect of the contest to make props.

Gu Xi asked the staff responsible for redemption.

Seeing Gu Xi's serious face, the staff almost laughed.

"Don't worry, this is true." The staff said with a smile.

"Can you redeem it on the spot?"

"Of course, you can redeem it right on the spot," after a pause, the staff said again: "And all kinds of redemption methods are available. If you want to make it convenient, you can pay X or transfer directly to WeChat."

Hearing this, Gu Xi shook her head.

"Don't WeChat."

Upon hearing Gu Xi's words, the staff was a little puzzled: "Why? Is there no WeChat?"

I shouldn't. Who is a student at this age without WeChat?

Gu Xi: "It's not..."

The reason is that she doesn't know how to export it.

I can't tell the other staff that she doesn't want WeChat because she dislikes the high fees of WeChat withdrawal.

"Can you give cash?" Gu Xi asked.

"Of course you can." The staff nodded and said, adding: "However, at present, I can only write cash checks for you, and I need to go to the bank to withdraw money by myself."

"Good." Gu Xi nodded.

In the end, the staff asked Finance to write out three cheques for 5,000 yuan, one for each of Gu Xi.

The three people holding the bonus looked different.

Dong Mingming was excitedly calculating what to buy and how to spend the money.

But Gu Xi was full of thoughts: Save it! The 'anti-risk fund' is going to grow again!

As for Sheng Xiuyan next to him, he was rather calm, but instead he looked at the overjoyed look of Gu Xi next to him, expressing his incomprehension.

——Gu Jia Gu Yanxiao and those few people have never been short of money, Gu Xi shouldn't be short of money, right? As for such a "unseen world" appearance?

According to this posture, if they won the final 1 million prize in the'Sky Creation Competition', wouldn't Gu Xi just faint with joy?

Sheng Xiuyan muttered silently in his heart.

However, thinking that the first round of the'Tianchuang Contest' will be next week, he can't hide no matter how much he can, and Sheng Xiuyan is suddenly not very good.

——

Gu Xi didn't know what Sheng Xiuyan was thinking, and seeing that Sheng Xiuyan showed no joy at all, Gu Xi didn't find it strange.

After all, it is not normal for such a high-cold schoolmaster to be as cheerful as they are.

At the moment he saw Gu Shao, Gu Xi happily ran over to share her joy of winning with the other party.

Watching Gu Xi running towards herself.

Gu Shao originally thought that because of this girl's wealthy attributes, he would definitely show him the bonus check first.

As a result, Gu Shao was wrong: Gu Xi first got the trophy in front of him.

"Dad, look, our team won the first prize!" Gu Xi said to Gu Shao Xianbao, with bright eyes.

"Very good." Gu Shao commented.

Hearing this, Gu Xi blinked his eyes twice and continued to look at Gu Shao.

In fact, Gu Shao raised his eyebrows, chuckled, and asked, "I want a reward?"

"No..." She wanted to say: Do you want to think about it and pay more attention to her, an excellent seed student.

NTN will select some talented students through some examinations and competitions for observation and later training. The'SL Youth Competition' is also one of the competitions that NTN focuses on.

That's why Gu Xi hoped that Gu Shao would look at her.

This is the main purpose of Gu Xi's participation in the'Young Creative Competition'.

However, Gu Shao didn't seem to see her hint.

Gu Shao chuckled again, raised his hand and patted Gu Xi's head gently, and said, "Go back and give you a reward. Let's go."

Gu Shao still had some work to deal with in the afternoon, so he took Gu Xi to say goodbye to Sheng Yi and Dong Da and Dong Ma.

Seeing Gu Xi, who was obediently following Gu Shao to leave, Sheng Yi couldn't help but muttered in his heart: "What luck is that guy, such a beautiful and lovely girl who fell..."

After that, Sheng Yi glanced at his son, who was standing next to him one meter away, and suddenly felt a little unhappy: Sure enough, the little padded jacket was more cute.

"I just don't know, which **** is going to be cheaper in the future." Sheng Yi suddenly sighed when he thought of the issue of 'children's early love' that he had discussed deeply with Gu Shao just now.

After that, Sheng Yi suddenly smirked and laughed: However, regardless of who it is, it is estimated that it will not be better for such an old man like Gu Shao and the Gu family, haha.

——

On the other side, after returning to the car, Xu Fei handed a piece of material to Gu Shao and explained: "President, this is the material involved in the meeting later."

Gu Shao took the materials, and Gu Xi happened to see the words "Maritime Transportation Safety Supervision" written in the project name, and he immediately became energetic.

"Is my father's meeting going to discuss the marine transportation control project?" Gu Xi asked.

"Yes," Xu Fei nodded, and said again: "Today's meeting is mainly to determine some details of the system's formal operation."

The technology of such a maritime transportation management and control system is not difficult for NTN, not to mention that the president has also specifically requested that it be developed as soon as possible.

Therefore, after the last demonstration, the R&D department quickly completed the formal control equipment and system, and the rest is the equipment installation and system startup.

Hearing Xu Fei's explanation, Gu Xi nodded.

In the next second, Gu Xi thought of something. She pulled Gu Shao's sleeve and asked, "That Meng, that's the Aunt Lisa, will he go there today?"

Hearing Gu Xi's question, Gu Shao frowned suddenly and took a deep look at Gu Xi: Once again, he found that Gu Xi paid too much attention to that Lisa.

"No." Gu Shao said.

"That's it..." Gu Xi nodded: She paid attention to Lisa only because the other party was Lin Yize's Bai Yueguang, and the encounter between the heroine and this Bai Yueguang in the novel was an important plot point.

Xu Fei in the front row didn't know so many stories. He thought that Gu Xi was only interested in Mr. Qiao's secretary simply through the last contact, so he turned his head and explained it to Gu Xi.

"Today's meeting at the center is mainly about real products, and Mr. Qiao and his team and the Miss Lisa need to deal with some other tasks while staying in China."

The work content of the two parties does not overlap too much-NTN, as a technical product provider, focuses on the control of technology and product quality.

As for Qiao Luo, as the entrusted party and the intermediary party, he needs to connect and coordinate the rest of the equipment delivery, inspection, and other procedures and permits.

In order to sell NTN's favor, Qiao Luo took the initiative to take over some of the intermediate jobs in China.

"In the morning, Mr. Qiao sent a message over there. Today they are going to have a banquet." Xu Fei said.

Of course, this banquet is not for eating, drinking and having fun.

The purpose of the banquet is to invite people from relevant parties to coordinate and discuss some things.

However, this is the work of their Party C and has nothing to do with NTN.

Therefore, Xu Fei just mentioned it casually.

——However, Qiao Luo's movements are quite fast.

After the last demonstration, Qiao Luo returned to the southeast with materials and test products, but within two days, he contacted the maritime officials of U and O countries and agreed to set up test equipment in their coastal areas.

"And I heard that the test results are very good, and they caught a problem cargo fleet just after the control equipment was started." Xu Fei's voice was a bit of excitement.

Hearing this, Gu Shao secretly smiled.

He had known about this before Qiao Luo passed the news.

Not only did he know this, but Gu Shao also knew that the fleet detained by the O country's officials was not someone else, it was the transport ship under Lin Yize's hands.

This has nothing to do with coincidence, Gu Shao did it on purpose.

...

Here, the atmosphere is relaxed.

On the other side, the atmosphere in the office of the chairman of the Lin Group is not so good.

With a sound, Lin Yize slapped the report materials in his hand on the table, and then looked at the two men in front of him with a dark face.

"I asked you to communicate and coordinate. This is the result of your coordination?!" Not only will the extra goods not be refunded, but they have to pay a fine to release his transport ship.

Facing Lin Yize's reprimand, the one on the left lowered his head and explained nervously: "This is indeed the best result that can be coordinated now. The main reason is that the country O has the evidence of our extra shipment and smuggling. It's very difficult for our side to bite and not let go."

Lin Yize's eyes sank when he heard the words of his subordinates.

Originally, he re-transported goods between the southeast countries. Under the guise of regular transportation, he did a smooth business with some irregular goods. The profit was extremely high. As a result, the two countries actually activated a monitoring device between the seaside. , And even the control range can radiate to the high seas, which exposes their "little actions".

This time, country O took the evidence, so the lion opened his mouth.

"Have you found out which party is in contact with the southeast side?" Lin Yize asked.

"I found it," the other person replied, paused, and then said again: "According to the investigation, it is an overseas Chinese businessman named Qiao Luo who started the supervision system in the southeast. There is no specific company, all assets They are all under the name of a person. This person has been mingling among various countries in the southeast, mainly engaged in the agent procurement technology and equipment business..."

"At present, Qiao Luo is still in the southeast, coordinating business with various countries, leaving part of the team to handle business in China."

"In addition, we also found out that they are preparing to hold a banquet today, the main purpose is to coordinate the transportation of equipment in the past."

Lin Yize narrowed his eyes when he heard the report from his subordinates.

"It's quite high-profile!" Lin Yize gritted his teeth.

"Do you know where to open it?"

"In the Gangye Building," the people under him replied.

Lin Yize laughed suddenly, his face full of coldness, and then loosened his tie, and said: "That's right, I will meet the other party."

 Chapter 62: Miss her?Settings

In the afternoon, at NTN, the discussion about the 'maritime transportation control' project went smoothly, so the entire meeting ended in less than two hours.

Originally, Gu Shao was invited to an exchange meeting later.

However, looking at the appearance that Gu Xi was already absent-minded, Gu Shao finally turned down the other party's invitation and returned home with Gu Xi.

——

Back home, Gu Xi had forgotten, but saw Gu Shao hand her a very delicate box.

"What is this?" Gu Xi's eyes lit up while looking at the box.

"The reward for this competition." Gu Shao said.

Obviously, this reward should have been prepared by Gu Shao in advance. Just looking at the box is so good-looking, it is quite expectant.

Gu Xi took the box from Gu Shao's hand and opened it-what caught my eye was a very beautiful hairpin, a small one, but very delicate, it looked simple, but it made people shine.

And this card is the same color as the school uniform Gu Xi usually wears.

——It seems to look good.

Gu Xi muttered, took out the hairpin from the box with some surprise, and looked over and over again.

Gu Shao on the side looked at the appearance of Gu Xi holding the hairpin to the left and right, and his expression was as usual.

However, if you look closely, you will find that Gu Shao's eyes are actually full of tension at this time.

——Speaking of which, this is the first time Gu Shao has bought small things for his daughters.

The card issuance is customized, but the style and color are chosen and determined by Gu Shao.

Gu Shao has never studied what a girl at this age likes and what is suitable, so Gu Shao has no idea whether Gu Xi likes it or not.

However, Gu Xi obviously didn't realize Gu Shao's nervousness. After taking a fresh look at the hairpin, Gu Xi carefully put the things back in the box, and then grinned at Gu Shao while holding the box. Thank you dad!"

Seeing the smile on Gu Xi's face, the expression on Gu Shao's face softened a bit.

only......

How do you feel that the girl's joy at receiving the gift is completely different from the way she looked when she got the money?

Gu Shao said inwardly.

He was sure that if he received cash at the same price as the card issued, Gu Xi would definitely jump up happily.

"Don't like it?" Gu Shao asked.

Upon hearing this, Gu Xi immediately shook her head: "No, I really like it!"

But it would be better if it could be discounted...

Gu Xi whispered quietly in her heart.

However, she did not dare to tell Gu Shao this sentence.

Then, looking at Gu Shao, Gu Xi suddenly smiled wryly, and said: "Um, Dad, can you give me another reward."

"..." Not asking for money again.

Gu Shao's temple jumped, and he thought to himself.

Fortunately, this time, Gu Xi's request was not money.

"I want to go to NTN." Gu Xi said.

She has specifically learned that the 'Young Creative Competition' itself is a youth event that NTN focuses on. Participants of several previous sessions even got an opportunity to study at NTN directly after the competition.

Gu Xi also wants to go, and it would be even better if he could enter the talent training reserve list of NTN.

Gu Shao didn't know that all Gu Xi's current efforts are to enter NTN with seriousness and participate in the NTN security system project in the future. Therefore, when Gu Xi said that, Gu Shao was taken aback for a moment, and then he smiled calmly in the next second.

"Yes," Gu Shao said, raised his hand and rubbed the top of Gu Xi's head, and said, "I will take you on holiday."

When Gu Xi was on vacation, it was not impossible to take her to work at the center.

Gu Shao said in his heart.

Thinking of what, Gu Shao looked at Gu Xi seriously again.

"Do you care about that Lisa?" Gu Shao asked. Although it is an interrogative sentence, it has a declarative tone.

Hearing Gu Shao's sudden question, Gu Xi was stunned.

"No..." Gu Xi retorted subconsciously.

But when I think about it carefully, she seems to be a little too concerned about Lin Yize's white moonlight, no wonder Gu Shao finds it weird.

"Actually, I don't really care..." Gu Xi whispered, lowering her head subconsciously, and then said: "It's that Aunt Lisa, who feels a bit like Song, er, like my mother, so I just watched it more."

"I just think it's a little bit magical, how could it be so similar." Gu Xi added, trying to understate her attention.

Gu Xi explained it simply, but Gu Shao took her words to heart.

——So, Gu Xi is watching Song Kexin through Lisa, right?

Gu Shao looked at Gu Xi, his eyes moved slightly.

He remembered an article he saw a while ago, which mentioned: How important is the role of mother in the growth of children.

So, in any case, as a child, Gu Xi always has some expectations for his biological mother, right?

It's a pity that Gu Shao can give Gu Xi all the best, except for this.

"Miss your mother?" Gu Shao looked at Gu Xi and asked seriously.

As if he heard a trace of tension and apology in Gu Shao's tone, Gu Xi shook her head quickly and denied: "No."

As if to prove that she did not lie, Gu Xi once again emphasized: "I don't miss her at all."

This is not a lie, nor is it to make Gu Shao relieved.

What Gu Xi said is true: if it were before, she might really expect Song Kexin to care about occasionally, but after being sent to Zhang Qiang's house and being transferred out of her household registration, and after knowing the plot of the following novel , Gu Xi won't.

She has no expectations for Song Kexin.

The reason why Gu Xi still cares about Lin's affairs is also because of the plot.

Thinking of the following plot, the look on Gu Xi's face suddenly became tense.

"Dad." Gu Xi looked at Gu Shao and subconsciously pulled the other's sleeve.

"What?" Perceiving Gu Xi's nervousness, Gu Shao slowed down.

Gu Xi wanted to remind Gu Shao to be careful of Lin Yize, and said: "That Lin Yize is not a good person, he has a lot of bad thoughts behind him, and I feel that he wants to harm us."

Hearing Gu Xi's evaluation of Lin Yize, Gu Shao was not surprised, but frowned slightly, looking at Gu Xi and saying, "These are adults' business."

As a child, Gu Xi shouldn't worry about these things.

But Gu Sha was worried that Gu Shao didn't take what she said to her heart, and the hand holding Gu Shao's sleeve tightened again. She said anxiously, "Really, if you don't believe Dad, you can check it out. He really does it. A lot of bad things have happened." Perhaps many of them are aimed at Gu's family.

"Furthermore..." Gritting his teeth, Gu Xi said again: "I still often have a dream. In the dream, Lin Yize's power will become very powerful, and then he will come to harm Grandpa and the others, and will harm our family! He will use some more. Nothing at all is framing you! It will also harm me..."

Looking at the girl who kept talking in front of him, Gu Shao's eyes deepened little by little, and the look on his face became more serious.

Dreams, foreseeing the future, plot...... Gu Shao would not believe these mysterious things, but he believed that Gu Xi would not lie.

Therefore, the dream Gu Xi said must be something she had truly dreamed of.

As for the reason, Gu Shao thinks that his experience in the Lin family and his impressions of Lin Yize and Song Kexin have left a deep psychological shadow in Gu Xi's heart. Therefore, Gu Xi would have such a dream.

Gu Shao didn't tell Gu Xi that since he found the Lin Family following Gu Yaobai's actions, he had doubted the Lin Family and had been sending people to pay attention to Lin Yize's actions.

Seeing Gu Xi's look worried and scared, Gu Shao assured her: "I will investigate the Lin family, and I will be prepared for Lin Yize, don't worry."

"Yeah," Gu Xi nodded: "Then you have to arrange more people to stare at him."

"it is good."

Gu Shao nodded seriously, seeing that Gu Xi's emotions seemed to calm down, and then he spoke again.

"Now, tell me something," Gu Shao looked at Gu Xi, trying to calm down his tone as much as possible, and then asked, "Before in the Lin family, or say, Lin Yize, have you done anything bad to you?"

Gu Xi's rejection and defense of the Lin family, and the shadow in her heart is too deep. If she was just not cared about in the Lin family, she would not have such strong emotions and self-protection consciousness.

When Gu Shao asked this question, he felt very difficult.

But as a father, it is hard for him not to care about these.

Gu Shao's fist was secretly clenched: he was not sure what he would do when he heard what Gu Xi said in the next second.

"No..." Gu Xi shook her head, not as if she was deliberately concealing it.

"They just don't like me, and there are those you know Dad..."

As for Lin Yize, her attitude towards her is as if she was a dirty thing-when I was younger, I didn't understand this, but simply imagined being led by "Dad" and touched by "Dad" like Lin Anxin, but every time When she approached Lin Yize, the other party waved her away with an expression of disgust.

When she was a child, Gu Xi didn't understand what that expression meant, until she was a little older, she gradually realized that Lin Yize didn't like her, and gradually stopped leaning in front of the other party.

Occasionally, when Lin Yize saw her, he would not rush to avoid her or let her go elsewhere. Instead, he would repeatedly look at her with a deliberate look.

Recalling the look in Lin Yize's eyes, Gu Xi couldn't say what it meant, but now she still feels hairy in her heart, and she can't help but shudder.

"Well, it's nothing, anyway, I don't like them either." Gu Xi raised her head, looked at Gu Shao, raised her head somewhat proudly, and hummed.

"Anyway, you have to be careful about him, and Gu Yaobai is not a good person." This is the point. So Gu Xi emphasized it again.

After emphasizing, seeing Gu Shao nodding, Gu Xi assuredly said "good night" and went back to her room.

Behind him, Gu Shao watched Gu Xi go back to the room. After a few seconds, he rubbed his eyebrows, and sighed secretly: I really don't know if this girl feels right, or if he was treated with regret when dealing with some things. heard it.

——

On the other hand, having said all the reminders about this, Gu Xi felt relieved a lot.

After returning to the room, Gu Xi opened the box and took a look at the hairpin inside, then happily ran to the mirror holding the hairpin, and tried it several times with her head on her head.

Looking at the hairpin on her head, Gu Xi grinned. She couldn't hide the liking on her face, and her joy was much stronger than when she was in front of Gu Shao before.

After a while back and forth, Gu Xi reluctantly put the issuance card away and put it in the cabinet carefully.

Then go to bed.

Five minutes later, Gu Xi opened her eyes again. Jumped off the bed, ran to the cabinet and took out the card-issuing box again, took it to the bed, and placed it next to his pillow. Gu Xi stared at the box for a while, smiled 'hee hee', and then fell asleep contentedly while pressing the box with his hand.

——

Gu Shao, who was outside, went to the study.

After processing some of the documents, Gu Shao received a call from Wang Wu.

Wang Wu's first sentence explained to Gu Shao the situation at Qiao Luo's banquet today: "Lin Yize went to the banquet."

"In addition," after a pause, Wang Wu said again: "At the banquet, Lin Yize saw Mr. Qiao's secretary and recognized the other party."

They checked about 15 years ago and the past of Lin Yize and Song Kexin. Naturally, they did not miss the section between Lin Yize and Meng Zixin before Song Kexin.

Hearing what Wang Wu reported, Gu Shao was not too surprised, and responded indifferently, "Anything else?"

"At the banquet, when I saw Meng Zixin, Lin Yize was a bit gaffe, but he was quickly stabilized by Meng Zixin and Mr. Qiao's people on the spot, and it did not affect the banquet. After that, Lin Yize left with Meng Zixin, and the two went To a club next to the hotel..."

In the clubhouse, the content of the conversation between the two was not found by the people under them, so Wang Wu could only make a brief report.

"In the last part of the conversation, Lin Yize seemed to suggest that Meng Zixin come to him to help him, and hoped that the two would join forces to prevent the 'transportation control' project from proceeding."

After that, Wang Wu said with some worry: "This Meng Zixin seems to be unsafe. Sir, do you think you need to contact Mr. Qiao and change someone?"

After all, Lin Yize and Meng Zixin did have a relationship at the beginning. Although the two have not met again in these years, and Lin Yize also married Song Kexin, it is unpredictable. It is hard to say whether Meng Zixin will really miss the cooperation with Lin Yize. .

Qiao Luo attaches great importance to this assistant. At present, many domestic affairs are handled by Meng Zixin. Once Meng Zixin and Lin Yize have reached some kind of cooperation, or have a tendency towards Lin Yize, then they will be passive.

Wang Wu's consideration is not unreasonable, but Gu Shao is not so anxious.

"Don't rush to change." Gu Shao said calmly.

At present, it seems that Meng Zixin took Lin Yize away in order not to affect the banquet scene, and the process of the two people's departure Meng Zixin did not deliberately conceal it, which is also a statement.

"After that..." Wang Wu asked again.

"After that, it depends on how she chooses."

People who can be favored by Qiao Luo still have professional principles.

The most important point, in Gu Shao's opinion, this Lisa is not stupid: on the one hand, it is his own career and career, on the other hand, it is just a memory of first love in the past.

However, thinking of Gu Xi's expression of nervousness just now to make herself more prepared for Lin Yize, Gu Shao confessed: "Stare more."

"Yes, sir." Wang Wu responded on the phone.

——

Regarding the encounter between Lin Yize and Meng Zixin, Gu Shao's attitude was calm.

But on the other side of the Lin family, Song Kexin couldn't sit still after hearing the news that "Lin Yize went to a certain banquet and left with a woman before the banquet was over."

"How can he be like this! What kind of woman makes him like this..." Song Kexin was sitting on the sofa with an ugly face.

Upon seeing this, Zhang Cui hurriedly said with relief: "Maybe it's just normal business talks."

Not only did Zhang Cui's words not comfort Song Kexin, it made Song Kexin even more anxious: "Talking about business? Where can business talk about this time? And it's still an orphan, and even the bodyguards didn't let them follow up!"

What made Song Kexin feel the most crisis and uneasy was that Lin Yize did not answer her phone. Since hearing the news, she has made more than 30 calls to Lin Yize, and sent messages and WeChat, but the other party did not answer any of them. , And did not reply to her.

If it's just for business talks, how could this be the case.

Song Kexin squeezed the phone tightly again, and couldn't help but dial another call.

Lin Yize still didn't answer.

"No, I'm going to find him." Song Kexin stood up from the sofa with an ugly expression, ready to go out.

——Which club Lin Yize and the woman went to, Song Kexin can know from the bodyguard and the driver, but because Lin Yize had ordered, the bodyguard did not follow up.

Song Kexin plans to go by herself.

Seeing this situation, Zhang Cui was shocked, and quickly grabbed Song Kexin, and persuaded: "Don't worry, there have been a few times before, hasn't it proved to be a misunderstanding? You just go over it, if it's not, wouldn't it? Didn't it affect Yize?"

"What should I do if I make Yize unhappy at that time? Don't bear it, it doesn't have to be..."

Hearing this, Song Kexin shook her head: "But this time I don't know why, I just feel very upset."

Just as he was talking, Song Kexin's mobile phone uploaded the news of the bodyguard: [Mrs., the chairman and the woman have come out. 】

Song Kexin felt tight, and hurriedly sent a message to ask; [Who is that woman? What is the state of the two people now? 】

The bodyguard at the other end didn't know how to describe it, so he secretly took a photo and sent it to Song Kexin.

The photo came over. In the picture, Lin Yize and another woman were walking side by side. They were separated by a certain distance. They didn't look close, and it could be seen that the woman was deliberately keeping the distance between the two.

However, Song Kexin's face suddenly changed when she saw the woman's face in the photo.

The appearance of the woman in the photo is too similar to her, and at almost the first glance, Song Kexin already knows who the other party is through the sixth sense.

"It's her..." Song Kexin's legs softened and fell on the sofa, her face pale.

Zhang Cui, who was next to him, didn't understand what had happened, and nervously stepped forward to support Song Kexin.

"Kexin, what's the matter, what are you?" Zhang Cui asked.

And Song Kexin just shook her head, repeating in her mouth: "It's her, why is she..."

"Who? Kexin, please make it clear, don't scare me."

"Meng Zixin..."

——At first, when Lin Yize asked Song Kexin to be his lover, she did not say that she was a stand-in. Later, when Song Kexin was helping Lin Yize to clean up the room, she accidentally saw a photo and saw a picture of a girl who looked very similar to her. , She realized that she was just a stand-in. And finally realized that when the two were at that time, Lin Yize's name was not her, but Meng Zixin.

But at that time Song Kexin had fallen in love with Lin Yize, and also needed the other party's money, so she chose to pretend to be a fool.

Even though Song Kexin is extremely painful every time she hears a beloved man holding her and calling another woman "Xin'er", she still firmly believes that her dedication and love can change all this and heal Lin Yize's pain.

Later, after experiencing countless pains and misunderstandings, Song Kexin finally did it, taking the place of that first love in Lin Yize's heart and making Lin Yize fall in love with her.

Everything was perfect originally, why did that Meng Zixin appear again!

Song Kexin bit her lower lip, hatred in her eyes.

——

In this case, perhaps he recalled too many things about the Lin family and the plot of the novel before going to bed. After Gu Xi fell asleep, she also fell asleep very restlessly.

The dream that Gu Xi feared the most appeared again.

——In the dream, Gu Xi fled hastily, cried out for help, cried out and begged those people to let him go... But everything was to no avail.

In the dream, Gu Xi didn't feel the pain, but she could feel the endless fear and helplessness. Her body was so painful, as if it were torn apart.

Gu Xi struggled to look around, and in a certain direction, behind those devilish figures, Lin Yize's face became clearer.

He looked at her with that familiar, creepy look.

Under the control of fear, Gu Xi's consciousness plunged into darkness once again, unable to distinguish whether she lost consciousness in the dream or in reality because the dream was too terrifying and her self-protection generally closed her consciousness.

In the darkness, Gu Xi felt someone walking towards her.

She felt a hand covering her face with warmth. It feels so familiar...

But Gu Xi couldn't remember how.

...

After Gu Shao finished his work, he originally planned to go back to his room to rest. As a result, when he passed by Gu Xi's room, he heard crying from inside.

Chapter 63: Want to meetSettings

The sound of the sobbing in the room was not loud, but the sound of panic and despair mixed in it made people feel nervous.

Gu Shao's footsteps suddenly stopped, frowned, and approached the door of Gu Xi's room.

Inside, the girl's cry continued.

"Xixi, what's the matter?"

"Xie Xi?" Gu Shao yelled, then knocked on the door.

But there was no response from Gu Xi.

"I'm going in."

After hesitating for a few seconds, Gu Shao finally pushed open the door of Gu Xi's room uneasy.

There is no light in the room. With the light thrown in from the door, you can see that Gu Xi is lying on the bed at this time, shrinking into a ball in the quilt as if afraid. The sound of sobbing has not stopped. Qing Gu Xi is awake or still in a dream.

Gu Shao walked to the bed.

The light outside the house fell on Gu Xi's face. At this time, the **** the bed closed her eyes tightly, her face was pale, and the tears on her face had not yet dried up. Although she was crying, she probably hadn't woken up yet.

And Gu Xi seemed to be experiencing some terrible situation in her dream, her face wrinkled into a ball, revealing panic.

From the first time Gu Xi found her in front of her, until now, when did Gu Shao see this girl so scared and wronged, he couldn't help but feel nervous.

Gu Shao leaned over, put his hand on Gu Xi's forehead, and called out "Xi Xi" twice, trying to wake Gu Xi.

"Xie Xi, wake up."

Gu Shao's voice came to Gu Xi's ears, the original dream came to an abrupt end, and Gu Xi's consciousness gradually withdrew from her sleep and woke up.

-Is she dreaming again? Who is calling her? Is it Gu Shao?

Gu Xi opened her eyes in a daze, and then she saw Gu Shao's face in front of her.

Just after waking up, Gu Xi was still a little dazed. Seeing Gu Shao's moment, she threw herself into Gu Shao's arms without even thinking about it.

"Um, Dad..." Gu Xi cried out with a'wow'.

When facing that dream alone before, Gu Xi didn't cry so much hoarsely, instead, when she saw Gu Shao, she couldn't control her emotions all at once.

All fears and grievances came out at this moment.

Faced with such Gu Xi, Gu Shao was a little at a loss—he could feel that Gu Xi was scared, but he didn't know how to appease this girl.

Therefore, Gu Shao could only calmly pat on the back of Gu Xi's head, trying to say something to calm Gu Xi's emotions.

"Did you have a nightmare?"

"It's just a dream, don't be afraid."

...

It wasn't that Gu Shao's words worked, but Gu Shao's existence made Gu Xi feel at ease. The trembling body gradually calmed down, and the sobbing gradually subsided.

Feeling the change in Gu Xi's mood, Gu Shao breathed a sigh of relief, then stroked Gu Xi's hair lightly, and said, "Dreams are all fake."

Originally, I wanted to appease this girl. As a result, before Gu Shao's words fell, he listened to Gu Xi lying on him, and suddenly retorted: "It's true!"

Gu Xi's tone was firm, perhaps because she had just cried, her voice was dull, and she choked a bit.

"It's really true!" Gu Xi pressed on Gu Shao's clothes tightly again, emphasizing.

Gu Xi's persistent tone made Gu Shao a little helpless, but did not interrupt her.

It wasn't until a while later that Gu Xi's emotions really calmed down, and her consciousness was completely separated from the dream just now and recovered.

Gu Xi still grabbed Gu Shao's clothes with both hands, sniffed, and then subconsciously rubbed her head on Gu Shao's body. Until I felt refreshed on my face, I raised my head again and looked at Gu Shao firmly, and said again: "I didn't lie to you, my dreams are true."

Lin Yize really wants to deal with Gu's family, wants to harm her and Gu Shao.

—The problem is that you haven't said what dream you have...

Gu Shao looked at Gu Xi at this time, a little bit dumbfounded.

However, he raised his hand and rubbed it on the top of Gu Xi's head, and then said in a serious tone: "Don't worry, I won't make it come true."

Gu Shao didn't know that his words were a great comfort to Gu Xi at this time.

Compared with the plot of the novel, Gu Xi is more willing to believe in Gu Shao instinctively.

"Good." Gu Xi nodded obediently.

Gu Xi took the hand that Gu Shao placed on top of her head and rubbed it against her face. The familiar feeling instantly occupied Gu Xi's whole senses.

Gu Xi's eyes widened: this is it!

At the end of the dream, in the darkness, Gu Xi felt someone approaching her and seemed to put her hand on her face. No wonder she felt so familiar. That feeling was exactly the same as Gu Shao's hand on her face now.

Gu Xi felt incredible.

Why did Gu Shao appear in her dream?

Although he was reluctant to recall, Gu Xi still recalled the plot of the novel and the last few scenes in his mind, and some things began to gradually become clear.

-Obviously, her last dream was the scene where "Lin Xi" was killed by a group of gangsters... in the novel Fanwai.

Fan Waili said that "Lin Xi" had that period of offline experience because of his own evil consequences, and had nothing to do with the Lin family or Lin Yize.

But in the dream, she clearly saw that the person in the distance was Lin Yize.

If her dreams didn't lie to her, would all of this not be so simple? Could it actually be Lin Yize's conspiracy?

Also, why did she feel that Gu Shao also appeared in the end.

Countless questions hovered in Gu Xi's mind.

Gu Shao didn't know what Gu Xi was thinking. Seeing Gu Xi's gaze seemed to be in a daze, Gu Shao was about to squeeze her face to make her come back to her senses. He saw that Gu Xi had raised her head and looked seriously. Look at him.

"Dad, if I am in danger, will you come to rescue me?" Gu Xi asked.

"Yes." There is no second answer to this question.

"Then what if you don't know that I am your child?" Gu Xi asked, tilting her head again.

Hearing this, Gu Shao's eyes froze for a second: If he didn't know that Gu Xi was his own child, then he was really not sure how he would make a choice when faced with this problem.

This is the most true answer in Gu Shao's mind.

However, meeting Gu Xi's nervous gaze, Gu Shao's heart loosened, raised his hand and rubbed Gu Xi's head, smiled, and replied: "Yes, whether you know it or not, I will save you, no matter where you are. "

Although Gu Xi vaguely guessed that Gu Shao said this mostly to comfort her, she couldn't help but feel warmth in her heart.

Gu Xi stopped struggling with this question, and raised her head to raise a smile at Gu Shao: "Then you remember, I have any danger, you must come to rescue me."

As soon as Gu Shao was about to say yes, he saw Gu Xi shook his head again, and said, "But if you are also in trouble, then don't come."

Maybe she can learn taekwondo, karate or something, and then practice long-distance running just in case?

Gu Xi thought of distraction.

Gu Xi said this seriously, but Gu Shao didn't take it seriously, because no matter when, as a father, he would put his daughter's safety first.

"Okay?" Seeing that Gu Xi had already rolled her eyes and didn't know what she was thinking, Gu Shao thought that Gu Xi's nightmare should be relieved.

"All right."

"Aren't you afraid?"

Gu Xi shook her head, then smiled at Gu Shao, and said, "Don't be afraid."

"Then go to sleep." Gu Shao said.

"Oh..." Gu Xi was still entangled in wanting Gu Shao to wait a while, but separated a little bit. Only then did Gu Xi notice the piece on Gu Shao's pajamas... the tears and nose that she had just rubbed on.

Gu Xi's face blushed with a'boom'.

"Is there anything else?" Gu Shao asked.

"Um, no." Gu Xi quickly retracted herself into the quilt, as if she wanted to cover up and said, "Good night, Dad."

Then, he buried his entire head in the quilt.

Seeing that Gu Shao was about to leave, Gu Xi got out of the quilt again and couldn't carelessly glance at his masterpiece on the other party's clothes.

shameful...

Wouldn't it be beaten?

Gu Xi was thinking wildly in her mind.

Fortunately, Gu Shao actually noticed but didn't care.

After Gu Shao went out, he was actually at the door and did not leave.

Not in it just because the child is older, the thing that should be paid attention to is still to be noted.

Gu Shao closed the door completely when there was no movement in the room and it was determined that Gu Xi was asleep.

At this moment, Aunt May also seemed to be alarmed, and took a look worriedly.

"Sir, what's wrong with Xiao Xi?"

"I have a nightmare." Gu Shao said, paused, and then said: "There is no big problem, Aunt Mei don't worry."

Aunt Mei nodded: "Are you already asleep? Would you like me to cook something."

"Already asleep, Aunt May also go to rest."

"Good." Aunt Mei answered.

Ready to leave, but was stopped by Gu Shao.

"Aunt Mei, do you think Xixi will want mother's love?" Gu Shao asked in a deep voice.

Hearing this, Aunt Mei was stunned, and then she knew in her heart: Sir, I am afraid that this father is not doing well enough.

Gu Xi's situation is rather special. Although everything looks normal on the surface, in fact her mentality is not as good as the children of ordinary families.

Sensitive, cautious, and afraid of being subconsciously catered to by dislikes, these are what Aunt May feels.

Aunt Mei sighed secretly without concealing it: "Children at this age must have natural expectations for maternal love."

"However," Aunt Mei turned slightly, and then said: "Xiao Xi's biological mother, it's not good to see her, and she can't figure it out at all. In my opinion, Xiao Xi probably has no expectations for her."

"Mister, I will be more concerned about Xiao Xi in the future." Aunt Mei said, after a pause, she couldn't help but say something that she shouldn't have said: "In the future, Xiao Xi will have a new mother. I also hope that, sir, you can think about her feelings more. I hope that she can really treat Xiao Xiao."

Hearing what Aunt Mei said, Gu Shao was stunned, and a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes: In fact, he had not considered that aspect of the matter.

On the other side, the Lin family.

Seeing that the person in the photo was Meng Zixin, Lin Yize's first love, Song Kexin was completely confused and lost her consistent self-confidence.

Song Kexin didn't dare to find Lin Yize, so he had to wait for Lin Yize at home.

It wasn't until late at night that Lin Yize returned home and saw Song Kexin who was resentful in the living room. For the first time, Lin Yize didn't give him a good face and went upstairs directly ignoring Song Kexin.

"You stop." Song Kexin stopped Lin Yize, trying to control her emotions, and asked: "Where have you been? Who did you meet?"

Hearing Song Kexin's questioning, Lin Yize suddenly sneered: "You already know what else do you want me to do?"

He admits that his tone is not good now-after more than ten years, Lin Yize felt very complicated when he saw the woman who made him love and hate again, and the attitude of the other party made Lin Yize quite annoyed.

—Lin Yize originally planned to use a tougher attitude to let the other team terminate the 'transportation control' project, but he didn't expect to meet Meng Zixin.

After a while of surprise, Lin Yize changed the original plan.

He and Meng Zixin left the banquet and started the topic in a nostalgic way. Lin Yize gave the other party enough hints: He hoped that Meng Zixin could work with him and help him with this matter.

Regrettably, Meng Zixin's attitude toward the 'good intentions' voted by Lin Yize was resolute, and the conversation between the two broke up. When they left, Lin Yize's kindness to send each other was rejected by the other party.

After hitting a wall at Meng Zixin's place, seeing a similar face at this time, Lin Yize subconsciously cast his anger on Song Kexin's body.

It wasn't until Song Kexin's face was pale and his eyes flushed that Lin Yize was shocked to realize his gaffe, took his wife into his arms, and began to apologize.

"Ke Xin, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to lose my temper at you. It's just that there is something wrong with the business in the southeast, and it hasn't been resolved for the time being, so I'm not in a good mood. I'm sorry."

Hearing Lin Yize's explanation, Song Kexin was also nervous: "Are you talking about the batch of goods you were detained?"

"Yes." Lin Yize nodded, and roughly explained the whole thing to Song Kexin.

"So, did you go today to solve this trouble?"

"En," Lin Yize answered, and said: "It was indeed an accident to meet Meng Zixin. I didn't expect that she would be the agent over there."

After listening to the explanation, Song Kexin still felt uneasy: "Then you and that woman, you..."

"I just talked to her about things. Since she betrayed me in the first place, she doesn't deserve another look." After saying that, Lin Yize looked at Song Kexin and said: "Moreover, the person I love now is you. , My wife is you too, what else are you worried about?"

"Besides, what that woman is doing is ruining my business, so she is destined to be Lin Yize's enemy." Lin Yize said harshly, but temporarily calmed Song Kexin's uneasy feelings.

"Will you see her again in the future?" Song Kexin asked.

"Meeting will only be enemies." Lin Yize sneered. But he didn't tell Song Kexin that he was planning to ask Meng Zixin out again.

Lin Yize still did not dispel the idea of ​​wooing Meng Zixin and using the other party to help him.

He believed that with the past feelings between the two and Meng Zixin's debt to him, as long as he saw each other twice and got closer, he would soon make the other person fall in love with him again and be used by him.

...

One night passed.

The next day Gu Xi woke up in the morning and just got out of the room, she was stuffed with an egg in her hand by Aunt Mei.

"This is the custom in our hometown. The child had a nightmare at night, and the next day he would eat a salted egg and be shocked." Aunt Mei said.

Although Gu Xi felt that feudal superstition was not good, but when she heard Aunt Mei say this, she could not help feeling a touch of warmth in her heart when she squeezed the warm egg in her hand.

"Thank you, Grandma Mei." Gu Xi smiled at the other side.

Aunt Mei also smiled and asked with concern: "Is it all right now? Didn't you have nightmares again yesterday?"

"No." Gu Xi shook her head.

When she woke up, the fear of being frightened by nightmares at night had disappeared. The memory of last night was very clear in Gu Xi's mind, and she was too stubborn to forget it.

Thinking of crying in front of Gu Shao last night, and rubbing the other party with tears and nose, Gu Xi felt ashamed that she almost pierced the floor with her toes.

"Dad, are you out?" Gu Xi asked, Gu Shao should have already gone out at this time.

Gu Xi had some luck and hoped not to run into Gu Shao.

As a result, before Gu Xi's voice fell, he saw Gu Shao walking out of the restaurant.

Looking at Gu Xi, Gu Shao's expression remained as usual. Come over, pat Gu Xi's head lightly, and then said: "Go to breakfast, I will send you to school after eating."

I don't know if it is an illusion, Gu Xi always feels that Gu Shao's tone today is more gentle than usual.

And give her off? !

Gu Shao listened to what Aunt Mei said yesterday, intending to show more concern for his daughter.

In normal times, when Gu Shao wants to give her away, Gu Xi will surely secretly delight in her heart, but today--

"No, I'll just go by myself." After Gu Xi finished speaking, she ran into the dining room quickly, took breakfast, and went out.

Gu Shao was left behind, looking inexplicable.

No matter how Gu Shao guessed, he would never think that Gu Xi didn't want him to send it. It was completely because I remembered his shameful behavior yesterday and felt that it was too embarrassing, so I didn't want to face him.

Unable to send her daughter, Gu Shao had to go to the company by himself.

NTN, in the office, Gu Shao had just finished a meeting, and the secretary reported that Lisa was here.

Looking at Meng Zixin in front of him, Gu Shao did not speak, and gave the opponent a chance to explain the situation.

And Meng Zixin did not hesitate to report yesterday's events with Gu Shao, including the fact that she and Lin Yize left alone, and Lin Yize deliberately wanted to win her over.

"This is how things happened last night. As far as I left with Mr. Lin Yi Zelin alone, I didn't want to affect the banquet. I made a special trip to explain that I wanted Mr. Gu not to misunderstand."

Meng Zixin finished speaking and looked at Gu Shao quietly, waiting for the other person to speak.

Originally, Meng Zixin thought that Gu Shao would ask about her relationship with Lin Yize and her current attitude towards Lin Yize, but it didn't.

Gu Shao just asked: "When the project is launched, it is normal for Lin to come forward to suppress the interests of the party. What is Mr. Qiao's plan?"

Gu Shao asked Qiao Luo instead of Meng Zixin. This also represented his attitude. He just wanted to know how Qiao Luo would respond, and he didn't care about the stories of Meng Zixin and Lin Yize.

After being slightly surprised, Meng Zixin understood.

"I can answer this question on behalf of our boss." After a pause, Meng Zixin said again: "Our cooperation with the southeast side has been going on for many years, and there will be no surprises in the projects that have been commissioned. In addition, the Chinese side will also Please rest assured, Mr. Gu, if the current channel is suppressed by Lin, we also have another channel."

After that, Meng Zixin smiled and said: "Moreover, NTN's projects have always been in compliance with the specifications. I think even if Lin wants to do anything, it is unlikely to be successful."

Taking this opportunity, Meng Zixin reported to Gu Shao about the current connection of the project, and then left.

After Meng Zixin left, Xu Fei looked at the direction of the door and commented in a low voice: "Fortunately, this Meng Zixin is sober." He didn't do anything stupid.

Hearing this, Gu Shao glanced at Xu Fei without comment.

—In his opinion, Meng Zixin just made a normal choice and judgment.

"Stare a little bit. If Lin makes any small movements, handle it smoothly." Gu Shao casually ordered.

"Okay." Xu Fei responded.

On the other hand, when Gu Xi arrived at school, he was still thinking about what happened last night and the dream.

In the novel, the description of "Lin Xi" going offline is too simplistic, except for one result, even the process is very vague. In that dream, Gu Xi always felt that there was still a large part of the missing.

Why did the Gu family collapse? And Gu Shao, did he really show up?

These problems caused Gu Xi a headache.

However, soon, Gu Xi had no time to think about these troublesome things.

A notice was officially posted on the official website of the 'Tianchuang Competition': The time for the first round of the open competition was determined on Saturday morning, at the CYC Science and Technology Center Hall.

After seeing the notice, the three Gu Xi also started to make the final preparations before the first round of the competition.

[Lin] posted the latest test results and a video of the machine running in the group of [Decisive Battle at the Top of the Sky].

[Lin]: I ran twice again, and the current situation is stable.

[X]: I feel great!

Gu Xi sincerely boasted.

[AAA]: I'm not good?

[X]: They are all amazing~

After all, Gu Xi sent the style drawing of the smart companion machine he designed to the group.

The machine in the picture is a drop-shaped figure, with special wheels underneath, which can be moved when necessary.

[X]: What do you think?

[AAA]: Cute.

[Lin]: Not bad.

Then, [Lin] suddenly asked: [Is there no color? 】

Seeing this news, Gu Xi was taken aback-she didn't paint, mainly thinking that the white ones were more regular.

[X]: Is the white one okay? Or you can customize it into other colors if you need it later.

[Lin]: I think pink is better.

Seeing the news, Gu Xi was almost dumbfounded. After reading it several times, she made sure she didn't read the serial. The suggestion of 'pink' indeed came from [Lin], a concise boss.

Gu Xi: "..." She thought that this kind of boss would prefer white or black.

Fortunately, in the next second, [Lin] said again: The white ones are also fine, they can be made with special yu-w materials.

This material is somewhat similar to the screen of a mobile phone, but it is white and can express different colors through electromagnetic perception.

In this way, users can personalize the appearance color of the machine according to their own preferences.

[X]: Would you like another name?

[Lin]: Yes.

[Lin]: How about Xibao?

"Xibao?" Gu Xi murmured the name. It's not good to say it, but it just feels a bit dirty?

Originally, Gu Xi thought that this name would definitely be spit out by the other [AAA] brothers in the group, but unexpectedly, [AAA] actually said: Yes, it sounds good!

[AAA]: Or Xibao, Xibao, Xibao can also be used.

[Lin]: Well, it can also be Xibao, Xibao.

...

Seeing the serious discussion between the two, Gu Xi was lost. I don't know why these two people have such a soft spot for the word 'xi'.

After confirming these miscellaneous things, the three of them once again talked about the game itself.

[Lin]: The open competition starts at 9 am on Saturday. Although our number of appearances is not in the front, we will start to show as soon as we arrive that day. There is no time to prepare, so we have to go to the venue in advance. Take a look at the stadium and test the field equipment.

Speaking of this matter, Gu Yanlin really wanted to complain.

The three people teamed up for so long to make everything, and they didn't even touch their heads.

[Lin]: On Friday afternoon, we met at the venue to discuss it face-to-face.

Seeing the other party's proposal, Gu Xi certainly had no objection, so she immediately replied in the group: [ok].

But [AAA] went offline suddenly.

After a long time, [AAA] replied: It's all right.

After sending these two words, Sheng Xiuyan threw away the phone with a tangled expression on his face, then picked it up again, and took a look at where the things he ordered were.

At this moment, there was movement from the door, and Shen Ye came back with a courier box in his hand.

"Who bought the courier? I took it in." As he said, Shen Ye glanced at the name on it and raised his eyebrows: "It's not that Dad bought something messy on the small video again, right?"

"Tsk tut, I'm getting older, what's the recipient's name [The best handsome guy in the universe]..." Shen Ye murmured again.

On the side, Sheng Xiuyan reached these words with his ears, the expression on his face froze.

This was his package. He didn't know what was in his mind at the time. Out of a strange idea that he didn't want to expose, he used a trumpet when placing an order.

Sheng Xiuyan tried to maintain a calm expression and stood up and walked towards Shen Ye: "It's grandpa's. Give it to me. I'll help him take it."

"No hurry, I'll take a look first, if there is something that is useless and pit money, I will refund it directly."

Hearing this, Sheng Xiuyan frowned. Before he stepped forward to stop him, he only heard a 'tear,' and the express box had been opened by Shen Ye.

In the next second, Shen Ye burst out with an exclamation of disgust: "What the hell", the contents of the express box were thrown out in an arc.

A green, ugly, strange headgear fell on the ground with a sound of 'Hawk'...

Chapter 64: MeetSettings

The oil-green thing fell on the ground and bounced twice before it came down. After confirming that the thing in front was not a living thing, Shen Ye took two steps closer and took a closer look.

"What the hell?" Shen Ye muttered, staring at the things on the ground, falling into'contemplation'.

This thing is like a headgear, but the key is who will put the green thing on his head? And it's so ugly!

"The old man is crazy?" Shen Ye muttered while looking at the things on the ground with disgust.

"Mischief? Or which one sent the wrong item?"

Before Shen Ye wanted to understand, he saw that his eldest nephew had quickly rushed in front of him, and went forward to put away the green headgear.

"Don't read it, it belongs to Grandpa." Sheng Xiuyan said this seriously.

If you don't look at his obviously unnatural expression...

"I'll help him get it up." After that, Sheng Xiuyan turned upstairs.

There was still a little stiffness in the state of calm and composure.

Seeing Sheng Xiuyan go upstairs, Shen Ye showed a suspicious look.

"Every one is strange." Shen Ye frowned and muttered.

Thinking of something, Shen Ye stopped Sheng Xiu again: "Hey, kid."

Sheng Xiuyan stopped and glanced at Shen Ye impatiently: "What are you doing?"

"Do you have a game this Saturday?"

"Yes, what are you doing?" Sheng Xiuyan lowered his face.

"What can I do, is to care about you as an elder," Shen Ye raised his eyebrows, then smiled at Sheng Xiuyan, blinked, and asked, "How about, do you want my little uncle to serve as a group of relatives and friends? You cheer up."

Sheng Xiuyan's expression froze.

"No need, thank you." Let Shen Ye go too, unless he can't think about it.

After walking a few steps, Sheng Xiuyan turned around again, gave Shen Ye a cold look, and emphasized: "Please don't come, please."

The warning look surprised Shen Ye.

——

Time soon arrived on Friday.

After school in the afternoon, Gu Xi went to the CYC center.

At this time, many people came to the venue to watch the game.

Among the crowd, the figure of a young girl in school uniform like Gu Xi appeared to stand out.

Originally, Gu Xi felt that she was already very abrupt.

As a result, she did not expect that the scene was even more abrupt than her.

On the other side of the stadium, a man wearing a green ugly fish headgear quickly attracted everyone's attention. Although the man still wears a hoodie and hat on the outside of his headgear, he buried his head very low, trying his best to reduce his sense of existence.

But that headgear is really ugly and 'fresh and refined', it's hard not to notice it, especially the yellow protruding **** fish mouth.

Gu Xi heard the discussion from the people around.

"Hey, what's the matter with that person?"

"Are you sure you are here to watch the game? I'm afraid it's not to be funny, right."

"Grandstanding?"

"It's not a draft game, do you need it?"

The voices of several people were a bit contemptuous.

But soon there was a different point of view:

"It's not too early to say it, it's time to slap in the face." One person whispered.

"What's the meaning?"

"This way of playing the game, in case it is a bigwig." This is true. After all, in such a competition, it is very possible that there is a character like a'sweeper'.

Everyone looked at the fish head man a little more inquisitively.

Hearing everyone's discussion, Gu Xi also subconsciously glanced over there, still feeling very funny.

——

On the other side, 20 meters away.

Across the headgear, Sheng Xiuyan almost noticed Gu Xi in the crowd at first glance.

Seeing the person who most didn't want to see, Sheng Xiuyan felt nervous, and instinctively wanted to run.

But in the next second, Sheng Xiuyan stopped: he might not be able to recognize him when he came with this headgear and his father, so what else was running.

Thinking about it this way, Sheng Xiuyan calmed down immediately, and took his gaze back from Gu Xi, pretending that nothing happened.

As a result, Sheng Xiuyan's state of being confident and even a little bit sullen lasted for only two minutes, and the sudden shout behind him made him break the power.

"Sheng Xiuyan? When did your kid come?"

This is Gu Yanlin's voice.

Hearing Gu Yanlin calling himself, Sheng Xiu said that his neck stiffened, and he cursed in his heart: 'Fuck! '

He is pretending to be like this, how did that guy recognize him! See through eyes? !

Sheng Xiuyan didn't know that Gu Yanlin actually didn't recognize him, but from the back, he felt that the sweater was familiar and the figure was similar, so he called out tentatively.

While yelling, Gu Yanlin took out his mobile phone to make a voice call to the two people in the group.

When the bell rang, Sheng Xiu hung up without even thinking about it, and then ran to the other side of the crowd with a twitch of his mind.

"It looks correct."

"But where is that kid running?" Gu Yanlin, who was holding the phone, looked surprised.

"Hey, Sheng Xiuyan, here!" Gu Yanlin shouted, walking in the direction where Sheng Xiuyan left.

——

Here, Gu Xi, who was looking at the layout plan of the competition venue, was taken aback for a moment.

——She seemed to hear someone calling the name "Sheng Xiuyan"?

"Did Sheng Xiuyan also participate in this competition?" Gu Xi muttered unexpectedly, and the voice just now was a bit familiar.

Gu Xi looked in the direction where the sound came from, but unfortunately there were too many people at the scene. Gu Xi looked around and didn't see the face she knew.

However, everyone at the scene was discussing separately, and it was a bit noisy, and it was not necessarily true if I heard it wrong.

Thinking about this, Gu Xi retracted her gaze and continued to follow the queue of people into the next display area.

A total of 80 projects entered the first round of the Open.

At the Open, the commentary, demonstration, and display time for each group is 15 minutes in total, with no pauses in between, and no preparation time between them.

Therefore, there are a total of two display stands on the left and one on the right in the center of the stadium. The single-numbered group is on the right, the double-numbered group is on the left, the first group is displayed on the right, and the second group is on the left. Start to show on the stage, and then go back in turn.

The time for the previous group to explain and show is the time for the next group to prepare and carry out equipment installation and final commissioning.

Gu Xi took pictures of the scene and then glanced at the news of the [Decisive Battle at the Top of Heaven].

Finding that there was no news in the group, Gu Xi was about to send a message asking if the other two people had come. At this time, the message prompt sounded and a new message popped out from the group.

[AAA]: I have seen the venue and our waiting area. I will draw a picture and send it to you later.

[AAA]: In addition, I have confirmed all the equipment and instruments that will be on stage tomorrow. No problem. The equipment socket models are all available. I have noted which ones are used.

After all, [AAA] posted another photo directly.

The implication: You two don't need to look at it, go back to your own house.

[Lin]: How about you?

He should have read it right. As a result, he chased him and no longer saw Sheng Xiuyan's figure.

[AAA]: I have something to do, so I withdraw first.

[Lin]:?

As a result, [3A] brother did not reply again, as if something really happened.

Here, Gu Xi has already followed the team to the stage.

Because it is necessary to provide the participating teams with a very complete display platform, in addition to the video screen and PPT playback equipment that Gu Xi usually sees, there is also a large console on the stage. It was similar to the one posted by [AAA] in the group, and it looked much more complicated than the experimental consoles Gu Xi saw in school.

Gu Xi wanted to study it, but because there are too many people who came here at this time, there is not much time left for everyone to test and familiarize themselves. Therefore, Gu Xi can only be like [AAA], take a picture first record.

Gu Xi also posted the photos to the group.

[AAA] The one sent by Gu Xi is from the left area, and the one sent by Gu Xi is from the right area.

On the whole, the consoles on both sides are similar, except for a slight difference in layout.

After quickly reading the two photos on the console, Gu Yanlin raised his eyebrows.

[Lin]: It seems that there is nothing wrong with me, so I also withdrew.

When he went back, he had to compare the two consoles and make a good product debugging.

Seeing the replies of the two in the group one after another, Gu Xi was stunned.

that's it?

[X]: Shall we not meet today?

[AAA] Still did not reply, but [Lin] said indifferently: Then see you on the court tomorrow.

The three people teamed up until now, the project has been completed almost 20%, and it is amazing that they have not even seen one face-to-face.

Simply, it is not bad for a long time.

[X]: All right.

Gu Xi replied, and looked at the two ice cream cakes she was carrying, rather regretful.

Originally, she brought a meeting present to the two of them.

——

Gu Xi got up early for the next day of the game.

Early in the morning, Gu Xi glanced at Gu Shao with an eager look.

Seeing this, Gu Shao was a little amused, raised his hand and rubbed Gu Xi's head, and promised: "I'll take care of some things, and I'll be over when I'm busy later."

"Really?!" Gu Xi's eyes lit up.

"Yeah." Gu Shao replied.

After receiving Gu Shao's reply, Gu Xi bends her eyes, and her heart is excited: "Then you remember, the place of the game is in Stadium 7 of the CYC Center, and we are in the C2 area."

After all, Gu Xi was worried that Gu Shao could not find it, and sent the address to Gu Shao's cell phone in detail.

Seeing the message from Gu Xi, he also put a lot of brackets to tell him how to go and how to find the place. Gu Shao secretly smiled: He picked that place, how could he not find it.

However, this Gu Shao did not tell Gu Xi.

"Come on," Gu Shao patted Gu Xi's head again and said.

"Good." Gu Xi was a little guilty. At this level of competition, she always feels like a soy saucer.

——

Gu Shao asked the driver to send Gu Xi to the CYC center, and he also left shortly after Gu Xi set off.

The destination is also CYC.

The difference is that Gu Shao did not go to the CYC competition venue, but the control room of the competition group on the other side, where the entire game was broadcast.

Seeing Gu Shao's arrival, the head of the competition team immediately greeted him cautiously and handed a copy of the information to Gu Shao.

"Mr. Gu, here is the process of today's competition and the list of participating groups." After that, the person in charge looked at the time again and said: "There are still 45 minutes before the start of the competition. Now each participating group is preparing one after another. Everything is normal."

While talking, the person in charge took a peek at Gu Shao's look at this time, and then added a word: "In addition, the order of the lottery for the'Accompaniment Intelligent System' group is No. 67."

Although the'Tianchuang Contest' is a competition promoted by NTN to truly plan to incubate outstanding projects and talents, and it is the first one, Gu Shao attaches importance to it, and it is normal to come here in person.

However, she still feels that Mr. Gu's main purpose is to watch her daughter play.

Because Gu Shao previously explained that everything is business as usual and no special treatment is required, the person in charge also said this relatively obscurely.

Hearing this, Gu Shao glanced at the person in charge indifferently, did not say anything, but wrote down Gu Xi's number of appearances in his heart.

——

Here, Gu Xi arrived at the waiting area of ​​the venue.

From a distance, I saw a familiar figure.

"Sheng Xiuyan?" Seeing Sheng Xiuyan sitting calmly on the other side with an expression of 'Don't get close to strangers', Gu Xi raised her eyebrows, her eyes flashed with surprise: So, did she hear it right yesterday?

Gu Xi walked up to Sheng Xiuyan and said hello: "What a coincidence, you also signed up for the'Tianchuang Competition'?"

After all, it is a competition for adults and professionals. Although the competition system was changed later, not many minors actually came to participate in this competition.

Gu Xi didn't expect such a coincidence, Sheng Xiuyan also participated in this competition.

Seeing Gu Xi approaching, Sheng Xiuyan's cool expression froze on his face.

——Originally, he thought about bringing that headgear today, but it was so ugly that he couldn't stand it, so he hesitated in the end and gave up.

The key is that he didn't expect that he would all pretend to be that way, and Gu Yanlin would actually be able to recognize him.

No way, Sheng Xiuyan could only give up this plan and bit his head.

"Ah, yes, just take part in it casually." Sheng Xiuyan's gaze floated to the other side, and he responded vaguely. In his mind, he was thinking quickly how to explain to Gu Xi that they were actually a group.

"Did you also come yesterday?" Gu Xi asked.

Originally, she wanted to ask Sheng Xiuyan yesterday, but she forgot to discuss the game with [AAA] and [Lin] in the group.

Sheng Xiuyan: "..." Thinking of his stupid appearance yesterday, he didn't want to answer this question.

At this moment, after Gu Xi, Gu Yanlin also came to the waiting area.

Then I found Sheng Xiuyan.

"I said Sheng Xiuyan, what did your kid ran yesterday?" Gu Yanlin said as he walked over here.

In the next second, Gu Yanlin's gaze also collided with Gu Xi who turned his head.

"Xie Xi?"

"Why are you here?" Seeing Gu Xi, I was surprised and delighted.

"You came with your second uncle?" Thinking of the gossip he heard before, the biggest investor in the'Tianchuang Competition' is actually NTN. Gu Yanlin guessed that Gu Xi probably followed Gu Shao to watch the game.

"No." Gu Xi shook her head towards Gu Yanlin, and said with a smile: "I'm here to participate in the competition."

Not waiting for Gu Yanlin to be surprised, Gu Xi also asked the other party: "Big brother, are you here to participate in the competition too?"

Gu Xi didn't expect to meet two acquaintances in a competition.

Is the world too small, or is this 'Tianchuang Contest' already so popular and out of the circle?

Glancing at the same surprised expressions on the faces of the two brothers and sisters, Sheng Xiuyan's eyes flashed a little bit of jokes, and he suddenly felt relieved.

If Gu Yanlin knew that Gu Xi was in a group with him, I wonder if the expression on his face would be more exciting.

In this regard, Sheng Xiuyan is full of expectations.

Here, Gu Yanlin nodded and answered Gu Xi's question, then looked at Gu Xi again and whispered in a low voice, "Xi Xi is so powerful? How about participating in this competition?"

To Gu Xi, Gu Yanlin's tone was completely different from that of other people.

With that said, Gu Yanlin couldn't help but raise his hand to rub Gu Xi's head.

However, Gu Xi dodged her 'disgusted'.

Gu Yanlin didn't care about this, smiled, and asked curiously: "What is Xixi's competition?"

"Intelligent companion system." Gu Xi originally planned to continue to share the design concept of her project with Gu Yanlin, but when she raised her head, she met Gu Yanlin's surprised expression.

Gu Yanlin: "!!!" During the entire competition, he had learned specifically that only one group of the intelligent companion system was doing it, and that was their group.

"you sure?"

Gu Xi nodded: "Yes, what's the matter?"

Gu Yanlin took out his phone and looked at Sheng Xiuyan, then looked at Gu Xi again: "You, you, you, you, are you X?"

Seeing Gu Xi nodding his head, Gu Yanlin's expression suddenly fell into fantasy: I thought I picked up a teammate by the way, but I didn't expect to find my sister? After talking in a group for so long, he didn't realize that [X] was Gu Xi!

The second uncle must know, but didn't tell him?

Gu Yanlin said inwardly.

There is a strong hunch that the second uncle did it deliberately, don't want him to delay studying?

Looking at Gu Yanlin's reaction, Gu Xi seemed to have guessed something, and the expression on her face was also very mysterious.

"Don't tell me you are also in that group." Gu Xi stared at Gu Yanlin and asked quietly.

Gu Yanlin raised his eyebrows and smiled at Gu Xi: "Haha, this is fate!"

It's just that he always thought [X] was a man.

Gu Yanlin began to reflect on whether he was too harsh and cold when talking to Gu Xi in the group.

You have to know that the other party is your own baby sister, he will not be like this!

"So, you are [AAA]?" Gu Xi looked at Gu Yanlin and asked tentatively, subconsciously reluctant to associate the nagging'Lin' in front of him with the cold-hearted [Lin] in the group. .

"Of course I am [Lin]." Gu Yanlin said.

Then he glanced at Sheng Xiuyan next to him, and made sure that this person didn't know that [X] was Gu Xi when he first picked it up.

Gu Yanlin whispered again: "Yes, now everyone is here."

Hearing Gu Yanlin's words, Gu Xi's heart trembled, and suddenly she had an unpleasant premonition.

Gu Xi also looked at Sheng Xiuyan: "Then you..." Wouldn't you also be in the group, there are only three people in the group.

Gu Xi even wondered whether the [Lin] and [AAA] in the group were all pretending to be Gu Yanlin's trumpet.

Sheng Xiuyan calmed his face, and finally suffocated a sentence for a long time: "I am [A]."

Sheng Xiuyan didn't dare to meet Gu Xi's magical eyes at this moment.

The regret now is the water in my mind when I first expressed the love package!

Gu Xi: "..."

Although vaguely guessed, Gu Xi still couldn't accept Sheng Xiuyan's words.

Gu Xi looked at Sheng Xiuyan and then at her brother, her face still full of suspicion.

"Are you sure you didn't change your number to lie to me?"

How to look at Gu Yanlin is not so cold, and how to look at Sheng Xiuyan is not like a silly talk!

"What are you doing?" Gu Yanlin knocked on Gu Xi's head and explained: "That's my trumpet, I don't usually play it very much."

As for the issue of personality, he is usually a high-cold personality, but he is different from his sister.

The two are still discussing the issue of human design.

At this time, only Sheng Xiuyan who was next to him coughed awkwardly, then stood up and said with a serious face: "Let's go, it's about to start, it's time to prepare."

Gu Xi glanced at the time, nodded with deep conviction, but still focused on Sheng Xiuyan with curiosity.

Gu Xi: "Sheng Xiuyan?"

Sheng Xiuyan: "What, what?"

Gu Xi: "You won't be pierced by a human soul, are you?"

Sheng Xiuyan: "..."

 Chapter 65: Handsome, my familySettings

Gu Xi's group got the 67th, and they won't play until the afternoon.

So the three waited in the waiting area.

In the waiting area, three people sat together.

Gu Xi couldn't help but glanced at Sheng Xiuyan with a cold look on the side, and she couldn't match the [AAA] brother in the group.

"No matter how you look at it, it doesn't feel like..." Gu Xi murmured.

I don't know if I didn't hear Gu Xi's self-talk, or didn't want to respond. At this time, Sheng Xiuyan still maintained the posture of lowering his head and playing with the phone, motionless, silent and indifferent.

If you ignore his ears that are red with the naked eye.

"Do you like that kind of bulin-bulin emoji?" Gu Xi asked.

One time [AAA] used 99 emoji packs to successfully screen the feat, Gu Xi still remembers still fresh.

"..." Sheng Xiu said nothing.

Gu Xi blinked and continued to ask, "That kind of emoji, do you have a G?" Gu Xi is still trying to prove that Sheng Xiuyan is not [AAA].

"..." Sheng Xiuyan still said nothing.

Gu Yanlin on the side was almost suffocating his internal injury at this time, and finally couldn't hold back a "chicks" laugh.

"Then what," Gu Yanlin coughed dryly, waved his hand, and said, "It's okay, aren't you two classmates? Then more talk."

Gu Yanlin smiled secretly, looking at these two people with a good look, especially Sheng Xiuyan.

——The Shen family and the Gu family were close to each other, and they often moved around because of the elders of the two families.

Gu Yanlin is a few years older than Sheng Xiuyan, and there are two boys in the family. When the little kid from the next door chased him to ask questions, Gu Yanlin discovered the funny nature of this kid.

After getting a little older, this kid began to pretend to be deep in front of people, and it became less and less fun.

It's fine now, Gao Leng's set collapsed, but unfortunately he is still a classmate with him, he wants to see how this kid plans to come back, haha.

Looking at Sheng Xiuyan, Gu Yanlin's eyes were full of gloat.

"..."

Sheng Xiuyan originally planned to pretend to be dead, but the two brothers and sisters looked at them with interest and curiosity. They couldn't do it anymore. Finally, he coughed slightly, made a serious appearance, and said: " Let's discuss the specific steps when we show on stage in the afternoon."

"It's okay, I'm actually not in a hurry." Gu Yanlin said leisurely.

That being said, Gu Yanlin also got serious when it came to the afternoon game show.

"The 15 minutes of the last group's commentary in the afternoon was the most critical for us. I roughly calculated it yesterday. Although this time is not short, there is nothing to waste." After a pause, Gu Yanlin looked at Gu Xi. He and Sheng Xiuyan said again: "So, as soon as we are in place, we will start right away, and follow the plan yesterday. Don't go wrong, can it work?"

Gu Xi nodded, and Sheng Xiuyan also responded with a cool expression.

"The other thing is about the display..." After finishing the preparations before the display, Gu Yanlin made another division of labor during the display: "We are at the console on the right. If we stand, I am behind here, and you two are here. Let me control the background of the console. You two are mainly responsible for the demonstration and explanation of the front-end operation..."

"Is this all right?" After Gu Yanlin finished speaking, he focused on Sheng Xiuyan.

For his baby sister, Gu Yanlin unconditionally believes.

Sheng Xiuyan returned Gu Yanlin's eyes and said calmly: "Simple."

"That's fine, let's dig out the details."

Speaking of it, Gu Yanlin himself felt that it was "null ratio": a group of three people actually waited until they were about to take the stage for the first round before they met for the first time to discuss the details of the division of labor.

However, fortunately, the three people are familiar with each other, and there is no need to break in. And their appearances are very late, and there is plenty of time for discussion and preparation.

——

In the afternoon, it was finally time for Gu Xi and his team to play.

Standing in the waiting area, Gu Yanlin raised his hand and patted Gu Xi's shoulder, and said, "Thank you, don't be nervous, it's your eldest brother."

Taking advantage of noon, Gu Yanlin specifically asked Gu Xi if he had signed up for the'Tianchuang Competition' if Sheng Xiuyan had been fooled by this kid.

As a result, Gu Yanlin thought that Gu Xi's possible answer was to be fooled, to gain knowledge, and to pursue scientific research dreams in the future... But he never expected that Gu Xi's reason was 'greedy for the 300,000 yuan bonus'.

Although surprised by Gu Xi's reasons, Gu Yanlin has decided to go all out to fulfill his sister's wish, and has already decided to give Gu Xi his bonus.

In the backstage broadcast, a notice of 'please enter the stadium for preparation on No. 67' sounded. The three Gu Xi passed through a safety gate and entered the exhibition area through the elevator platform.

The layout of the display area and the console are the same as those seen when Gu Xi came to step on the spot yesterday.

However, in order to avoid the participants from being disturbed by the audience in the venue, at this time, a layer of special controllable glass has been installed around the exhibition area.

At this time, the exhibition area in Zone B is closed. Therefore, it is a pity that they cannot see the outside, and the live audience cannot see the inside.

Yesterday, Gu Yanlin drew an operation flow chart specially based on the arrangement of the exhibition area and the layout of the operating table.

The three of them wrote down the process in advance. Therefore, after entering the exhibition area, the three of them started to prepare according to their respective division of labor without delay.

They need to connect their own research and development equipment and programs to the console, so as to ensure the smooth display of the product's effect demonstration on the front end.

The interface of the console is very complicated. For a non-professional person like Gu Xi, it is hard to understand. Fortunately, Gu Yanlin has made detailed annotations, so Gu Xi only needs to install the corresponding numbered components and plug-ins against the positions circled on the photo.

"A-23..."

"here."

When Gu Xi was looking for the next plug-in, Sheng Xiuyan on the side had already handed over the plug-in he needed.

Gu Xi took the plug-in from the other party, and also passed the plug-in that Sheng Xiuyan was responsible for.

The two cooperated tacitly, and also increased the installation speed a lot.

Originally, Gu Yanlin estimated that it would take about 13 minutes for them to complete the installation and preparation of the equipment. As a result, the three people installed all the equipment in less than 7 minutes.

——It should have been something to be happy about, why did he feel a little unhappy?

Gu Yanlin glanced at Gu Xi and Sheng Xiuyan, and muttered secretly.

In the next second, Gu Yanlin was seen squeezing up, taking Sheng Xiuyan aside with his own strength.

By the way, he gently patted Gu Xi's head.

"Leave the rest to me."

Gu Yanlin checked the installed device plug-in once, because there was plenty of time, by the way, he carried out two more tests.

Gu Xi on the side looked at Gu Yanlin's focused appearance, her eyes lightened slightly: Suddenly, her eldest brother was handsome.

Gu Xi secretly took pictures of Zhang Gu Yanlin, but Gu Yanlin found out.

"How about it, did you find that your brother I am super handsome?" Gu Yanlin smiled and asked.

Seeing this person's sullen look, Gu Xi shook her head solemnly: "No."

Even so, Gu Xi still secretly saved the photo.

——

The 15-minute preparation time came quickly.

The display of the previous group ended, and at the same time, Gu Xi's display area sounded a reminder of 'start'.

The warning lights on the surrounding glass windows are switched from red 'OFF' to green 'ON'. At the same time, the signal source of the projection display area in the center of the stage was also switched to Gu Xi's side.

Because of the lighting, they still can't see the audience outside, but the audience can clearly see the situation in the control room on the right side of the stage.

"Is there only three people in this group? Or only three?"

"How do you feel that you are still a child?"

"Yeah, looking young, do you come to participate in the competition at such a young age?"

Looking at the three people in the control area on stage, especially Gu Xi and Sheng Xiuyan, there was a burst of surprised discussion in the audience.

Although after the change of the competition system, there were some minors who signed up to participate in the competitions, most of them followed one group to learn, and they rarely played directly as the main force.

"It's still a student, and I don't know what design it is, but passed the previous rounds of screening."

"I paid attention to it before, and at the time I was thinking that this group should be wiped out, but I didn't expect to enter this round."

Some people simply ask questions, but some people have a bit of doubt in their words.

...

Regarding this, through a layer of special soundproof glass, Gu Xi they didn't know.

"Let's get started." Gu Yanlin said and began to operate on the background console.

Soon, the light curtain on the middle stage lights up, and a three-dimensional projection in the middle appears: the whole is in the shape of a sphere, looking like a white glutinous rice dumpling, and there is a cute little antenna on it.

This is exactly the image of "Xibao" designed by Gu Xi before.

After performing another test, Gu Yanlin made an "ok" gesture towards the two Gu Xi.

Gu Xi and Sheng Xiuyan nodded and started running the front-end display as planned.

First of all, the subtitles below the projection jumped out. This is about Gu Xi's concept and function introduction of this 'smart companion system', accompanied by 'Xibao' with a somewhat mechanical little milky voice to start the voice introduction.

Then, Gu Xi and Sheng Xiuyan began to interact with'Xibao' through front-end input.

Because this is not yet a finished product, all 'interaction' is based on digital information.

On the right side of "Xibao" in the center of the stage popped up instructions entered by Gu Xi, such as asking about the weather, saying that he was uncomfortable, wanting to listen to songs, controlling switches, and so on.

After these instructions are entered, 'Xibao' will give corresponding feedback soon.

Everything is running smoothly.

However, some people still raised questions in the audience area.

"This'Smart Accompanying System' is actually a home intelligent robot, isn't it?"

"It should be," the person on the side nodded, and then frowned: "So far, the whole product is well designed and runs stably, but how does it feel that it is similar to the existing XX Elves and Little Love on the market? Similar?"

"Really, in this case, is there less innovation?" This person's words are not unreasonable: if it is to develop something that is already on the market, then it obviously loses the meaning of participating in the competition.

"And this group is still placed in the future technology classification? Isn't it right?"

...

Looking at the three Gu Xi's display, the audience was full of doubts.

However, just as everyone talked about it, the sound and appearance of "Hi Bo" in the center of the stage began to change. Other observers also found that the content, method, and even the tone of 'Xibao''s feedback and reply instructions have undergone subtle changes.

Such changes began to become apparent as the instructions continued to be communicated.

For example, the sound of'Xibao' starts to become louder and slower. When the control turns off the light, it will turn off directly after waiting for 5 seconds and then turn off slowly. The proportions of classic old songs and Huangmei Opera in the music repertoire begin to be played. Increased, the font on the display screen has become bigger and clearer in bold.

There is also the content of the reply to the question. At first glance, it is still similar to the original official answer, but for the same question, a careful comparison will reveal that some useless advertisements have begun to be deleted in the reply content of'Xibao'. The content and scientific explanations are too complicated, while the content that focuses on high blood pressure is more, and some words and words seem to be replaced with other words.

"It doesn't seem to be the same..." someone couldn't help muttering.

But I can't tell the difference in detail. What I have to say: just feel more humane?

"It really is!"

"Did it change because of the input instruction?"

"Not much, it seems there is no difference between the commands entered."

"Is it a certain user preference?"

"I see! The key point of this intelligent system should be to adapt to the user's identity, habits, etc."

"It's possible," one of them nodded and said again: "I would like to know whether such tendencies are fixed or random events with certain key points."

If it is the latter, then this project has entered this round and deserves its name.

...

The voice of the discussion began to gradually change from doubt to curiosity.

Under the attention of everyone, Sheng Xiuyan continued to control the front-end presentation, and Gu Xi began to introduce it.

"As you can see, our'intelligent companion system' is developed on the basis of ordinary home intelligent robot functions. 70% of the operating functions are used to achieve basic intelligent control and intelligent interaction, and the other 30% are learning Adjust to self..." Gu Xi's voice sounded.

With a bit of a girl's softness and crispness, you can still hear a trace of tension when you listen carefully.

However, Gu Xi's introduction was very clear.

"From the current performance of'Xibao', I wonder if you have guessed what kind of person its owner is?" Gu Xi asked a question.

"Old man, right?" Someone guessed.

Others also began to add:

"It should have poor eyesight."

"High blood pressure all year round?"

"Do you like listening to □□ and Huangmei Opera?"

"The level of education does not seem to be very high."

"Southerner?"

...

Gu Xi couldn't hear the audience's replies on stage, so after a pause, she continued: "Now the owner of this'Xibao' is a 78-year-old old man."

"This'user' is not a virtual fixed-mode character that we formulated in advance to simulate, nor did we enter certain options and information into the'Xibao' program in advance. For this, you can use the real-time on the left side of the stage. See it on the status data bar."

The above is a string of data, Gu Xi can't understand it anyway, that's what Gu Yanlin told her.

Then, Gu Xi continued: "We just randomly selected a'user', and selected some of his usual speech, which was directly converted into instructions and input to'Xibao'. The system captured the user's voice, lifestyle, I learned and analyzed the content that I often consulted, and finally learned what kind of person its "master" is, and then adjusted itself according to the habits and preferences of the "master". We do not participate in this process, and we rely on the system to complete it. ."

This is very similar to the process of mutual understanding between people. Therefore, it can also be understood in a disguised form as an 'emotional' of artificial intelligence.

There were many professionals in the audience area. Hearing Gu Xi's explanation and looking at the data on the pop-up window, they gradually understood the real highlights of the project design, and they couldn't help being amazed.

"If that's the case, it's really amazing!"

"Simulate'emotional'? Haha, young people nowadays are very thoughtful."

"Indeed, and this one, said to be the future of technology, can be regarded as a direction."

"Although it is just a learning and adjustment process, it is not easy to develop it."

...

In the exclamation and discussion of everyone, the three of Gu Xi ended their presentation.

——

On the other side, in the control room of the competition group, the whole process of the competition was broadcast on the big screen.

After watching the display of Gu Xi's group, the staff in several control rooms here couldn't help but discuss a few words.

"The display of this group is amazing. In my opinion, it looks like a champion. Your daughter is too amazing." The person in charge of the competition stood beside Gu Shao, inevitably blowing a rainbow fart.

Hearing this, Gu Shao only glanced at the other party faintly, and the person in charge of the other party did not show the happy expression of expectation on his face. On the contrary, he frowned.

Just when the person in charge was secretly suspicious, he heard Gu Shao say in a deep voice: "I don't need my daughter to be labeled as a genius."

Too tired.

And at present, Gu Xi's participation in their project is Gu Yanlin who really played the leading role in technology. Without Gu Yanlin, it would be impossible to complete such a large technological research and development with only Gu Xi and Sheng Xiuyan.

As for the project itself, the idea is really good, but it is too exaggerated to say 'champion'.

Gu Shao has specifically seen the projects that entered the first round of display this time. Seeking truth from facts, based on the current progress and results of their research and development, they should be able to rank in the middle and upper reaches. It will be no problem to enter the next round. As for the later period, it is still It depends on which step they can do.

Hearing Gu Shao's words, the person in charge tightened and realized that he seemed to have said something wrong. He opened his mouth, hesitated for a few seconds, and finally closed his mouth with a lowered sense of self.

On the side, Xu Fei raised his eyebrows, glanced at the person in charge, and smiled secretly in his heart and said: Rainbow fart can't even hit the spot.

——

The "Tianchuang Contest" has many rounds in the competition stage, and the scores of each round will not be disclosed immediately. Therefore, after the competition, the three Gu Xi left the venue directly.

Gu Shao hadn't come back when Gu Xi returned home.

Later, Gu Shao returned home, and as soon as he opened the door, he saw a young girl standing at the door, looking at him with a grieving expression.

Seeing Gu Xi's appearance, Gu Shao felt a little amused.

"You can hang an oil bottle with your mouth." Gu Shao walked over, tapped on Gu Xi's nose, and said.

Gu Xi stepped back, covered her nose, did not speak, her eyes still looked at Gu Shao faintly.

"Unhappy?" Gu Shao asked.

"No..." It's just a little lost.

——Although I know that Gu Shao may have other things to be busy with, and I know that Gu Shao should not be asked for anything, but from the beginning to the end of the game, Gu Xi has been looking for Gu Shao intentionally or unintentionally, but he still did not see Gu Shao. Such a little regret.

Well, there is such a little bit of unhappiness.

Nevertheless, seeing Gu Shao walk in, Gu Xi took the initiative to take the coat from the other party.

Seeing Gu Xi's aggrieved look, Gu Shao knew that he couldn't make fun anymore, so he laughed low, raised his hand and rubbed Gu Xi's head, and said, "I went to watch your game."

"Huh?" Gu Xi was stunned and looked at Gu Shao in surprise.

"I'm in the control room." Gu Shao explained.

After a pause, he asked, "Gu Yanlin sent you back?"

"Yeah." Gu Xi nodded.

Gu Xi didn't know that Gu Shao actually knew that Gu Yanlin had participated in the competition.

At this time, after hearing Gu Shao mention Gu Yanlin, Gu Xi thought that Gu Shao saw Gu Yanlin during the game and believed Gu Shao's words.

"You watched my game. Which control room are you in? Why didn't I see you?" Gu Xi asked in surprise and strangely.

"It's the control room of the competition group." The general control room and the competition venue are not in the same hall.

"what?"

Seeing Gu Xi's surprised look, Gu Shaozheng wondered how to explain to her the relationship between the organizer of the 'Tianchuang Competition' and NTN is similar to the relationship between Party B and Party A.

At this time, Gu Shao's cell phone rang suddenly, and it was Wang Wu's call.

"Sir, there is something to report to you."

"Say it."

"It's Mr. Qiao Luo's. The person who stayed with Mr. Qiao to take charge of the'transportation control' project today encountered some trouble when they left after signing an agreement with the transportation company."

"What's the trouble?" Gu Shao asked.

"I was attacked by several unidentified people, and they said that Mr. Joe's person was a liar. Later, they were restrained by our people. We caught a few and checked the files. Most of those people were unemployed. Little bastards, there are some who have just been released from prison and haven't found a thing to do. They were paid to make trouble by some people above them."

"What else did you find?" Gu Shao continued to ask.

"The group of people seems to have something to do with the Lin family's past, but we continue to investigate, and we find that the group of people seems to have been arranged by Song Kexin."

Hearing the three words 'Song Kexin', Gu Shao glanced at Gu Xi subconsciously, determined that Gu Xi should have not heard it, and then said: "Continue."

"From the on-site monitoring, the target of those people should be Lisa." After a pause, Wang Wu said his guess: "So, this time, the situation should not be Lin Yize or Gu Yaobai's handwriting, but it looks like Because of the grudge between Lin Yize, Song Kexin and Lisa."

"I see," Gu Shao replied, after a little consideration, and then confessed: "Appropriately increase the number of manpower to stare at to ensure the smooth completion of the project."

"Okay." Wang Wu understood what Gu Shao said. The implication was to ensure that the'transportation control' project did not go wrong. As for the other people's'emotional problems', they have nothing to do with them.

——

"What's wrong?" Gu Xi asked when Gu Shao hung up.

"It's nothing," Gu Shao said, then said, "Go do your homework."

Gu Xi: "..."

——

On the other side, the Lin family.

At this time, Lin Yize and Song Kexin were standing opposite each other, their faces were not pretty, they were obviously arguing.

"Why do you want to do this? Are you crazy? Do you know how much trouble this might cause me?" Lin Yize looked at Song Kexin and roared, with cold eyes and anger.

Song Kexin, who was across from him, was pale and full of resentment.

The attack on Meng Zixin was indeed arranged by her, using some of Lin Yize's dark relationships.

However, her purpose was not to really attack Meng Zixin at all, but to get her away.

Meng Zixin is no longer of Chinese nationality, and is only temporarily working here. Once something happens, he may be forced to leave the country.

"I said, I just want her to leave!" Song Kexin retorted. She just wanted to get that woman away, of course, if there were any other accidents in the process, it had nothing to do with her.

After all, Song Kexin looked at Lin Yize with resentment, and said: "Moreover, what you said before, you said that you and her have nothing, but in fact! You lied to me, if it weren't for you to have a relationship with that woman , How could I be forced to take her away!"

Thinking of Lin Yize's deceit to herself, Song Kexin trembled with anger: Lin Yize said that she would never have anything to do with that woman, but in fact, these days, Lin Yize has been deliberately approaching that woman, giving that woman gifts, even Also invited that woman to dinner!

"How many times do I have to say, I did it for the Lin family's business in the southeast." Lin Yize said with a sullen expression.

"I'm all for our family's business. Can't you see how much I have paid for this family and for you for so many years?"

Hearing this, Song Kexin laughed: "Then what I paid for you doesn't count? I paid so much for you, and in the end I got your betrayal?"

Faced with Song Kexin's arrogance, Lin Yize felt extremely upset for the first time, and wanted to leave after shaking his hand.

Upon seeing this, Song Kexin panicked and couldn't help but yelled again: "Lin Yize, don't forget, that person died at the beginning, who helped you with that matter, this is what you owe..."

Before Song Kexin finished speaking, Lin Yize caught her neck.

"Don't let me hear that again, otherwise, not only Song Shishan, but also you, you should know my method..."

Lin Yize didn't finish the latter words, but his eyes were cold and scary.

After that, Lin Yize threw Song Kexin away, smashed the door and left.

Song Kexin was left sitting slumped on the ground, shaking all over.

——

Leaving the Lin family, Lin Yize went to the Lin family.

When he arrived at the company, Lin Yize dialed Gu Yaobai's number.

"Do you have a solution for that batch of goods?" Lin Yize asked in a deep voice.

Hearing this, Gu Yaobai on the phone smiled, with dissatisfaction in his tone: "It should be you who want to solve the problem. Now you come and ask me how to solve it?!"

This time, a large part of the illegal goods detained by the Lin family by country O were Gu Yaobai's things: he didn't go to Lin Yize, but he didn't expect the other party to find him first.

"If I have a way, I won't bother Gu Dong." Lin Yize sighed.

Originally, he wanted to start from Meng Zixin. Who knows, he tried all kinds of ways and couldn't get Meng Zixin to give up. However, the people on Gu Shao's side stared too closely.

"What can I do?" Gu Yaobai said coldly.

Because of the previous rumors, the projects he had on hand had become a lot worse, and he was very busy. Originally, I was counting on the business in the southeast, but I didn't expect something went wrong.

"The Gu family...I remember that Gu Dong seemed to say something about it before." Lin Yize reminded. If it can solve Gu's trouble, or create some trouble for Gu's family, so that Gu Shao's avatar lacks skills, the rest will be easier to handle.

Hearing this, Gu Yaobai lowered his eyes.

He did have some old man Gu's things in his hand, but there was no movement after handing it to his father.

In the end, Gu Yaobai dismissed Lin Yize with a phrase "the time is not ripe", but in fact, Gu Yaobai had already calculated to deal with the Gu family in his heart.

——

Gu Xi didn't know anything about what happened to the Lin family.

After being supervised by Gu Shao and finishing his homework, Gu Xi turned on the phone again.

Gu Xi flipped through the phone album and picked out a photo from it—it was the one she secretly photographed Gu Yanlin today.

After reading it twice, I was sure that this person was really handsome and nothing to blame. Then Gu Xi posted the photo to her circle of friends and added a bragging sentence: [Handsome, my family. 】

'Don't show it to anyone', select [Gu Yanlin], click 'Publish', and it's done!

The main reason for shielding Gu Yanlin is for fear of this person being proud.

After Gu Xi posted this "not for Gu Yanlin" circle of friends, it took less than two seconds to see that Gu Yanlin also posted a circle of friends: [Take my family to participate in the competition. 】

I still don't know who replied: [Cute, my family. 】

Then, the photo that Gu Yanlin attached was when he was in the waiting area, and he took a group photo taken by Gu Xi.

There were originally three people in the photo, but the extra Sheng Xiuyan was dropped by Gu Yanlin.

——The way to P drop is simple and rude, pop-pop a few mosaics of the green ugly fish head image and cover it up and it's done.

It's this mosaic...

Seems familiar?

Chapter 66: Quality DevelopmentSettings

on Monday.

When Gu Xi arrived at school, she met Dong Mingming's nympholy gaze as soon as she entered the classroom.

However, it was not for Gu Xi, but for the picture of Gu Yanlin in Gu Xi's circle of friends.

"Your eldest brother is too handsome! Especially the angle of the side face on the photo!" Dong Mingming said with a look of excitement while pulling Gu Xi.

"I know." Gu Xi glanced at Dong Mingming with shame: As soon as her circle of friends was posted, the comment area below was screened by Dong Mingming. If it wasn't for the stipulation that only one like was allowed, Gu Xi was very suspicious. Will this person point out 99 likes?

"By the way, are there any other photos?" Dong Mingming asked, looking at Gu Xi with beaming eyes.

"No, just that one." And she secretly photographed it.

After a pause, Gu Xi said again: "But didn't I post a photo later?"

The photo of the three, uh... two people was forwarded by Gu Xi from Gu Yanlin.

"Yeah, I saw it," Dong Mingming smiled and nodded his head brightly. Thinking of something, he looked suspiciously at Gu Xi and asked curiously: "But, who is the person who was beaten in the photo? Ah? Good friends? Or the people at the game? Or your team?"

That mosaic is so strangely played, it's hard not to notice it.

Seeing Dong Mingming's curious look, Gu Xi's mouth twitched slightly: "If I tell you that it is Sheng Xiuyan, do you believe it?"

"Cultivation? Really?!" Dong Mingming's eyes widened inconceivably, and he turned out the photo and looked at it carefully for a while. From the place where the mosaic was not "cared for", it is indeed vaguely visible that it looks like Sheng. Xiuyan's stature.

"Sheng Xiuyan went to watch your game?" Dong Mingming asked, thinking about it, and then asked: "Is he also going to participate in the game?"

Gu Xi nodded: "We are in a group."

"When did you form the team?" Why didn't she know?

"The team was very early, but I only learned that he was my teammate yesterday." In response to Dong Mingming's incomprehensible look, Gu Xi then casually pulled Sheng Xiuyan on the Internet, and she casually added a group thing on the Internet. Explained it to the other party.

Then, Dong Mingming's expression became more mysterious.

"What devil fate is this..." Dong Mingming whispered.

In the next second, Dong Mingming frowned again, holding his mobile phone, and asked with a strange expression: "Since I'm in a team, why do I need to code Cultivation God on this photo?"

Gu Xi: "..." This question has to be asked by Gu Yanlin. Maybe it is simply because Sheng Xiuyan is an eyesore? Or do you think Sheng Xiu's words are redundant?

Without waiting for Gu Xi's answer, Dong Mingming had already found an answer by himself.

"I see!"

"what?"

"It's Sheng Xiuyan who doesn't want to show his face, right?" Dong Mingming asked, nodded to himself, and muttered solemnly: "Yes, people with a personality like Sheng Xiuyan generally don't like taking pictures. Send friends circle or something."

"What character?" Gu Xi raised her eyebrows.

"Just this kind of cool and cool character!" Dong Mingming's voice was full of excitement, and he pulled Gu Xi and said, "I will tell you that I am super eating this kind of personality!"

"Your eldest brother and Sheng Xiuyan are like this, hehe, I like it so much!"

"High-cold-is it?" Gu Xi stretched her tone, and the corners of her mouth twitched again.

—If Dong Mingming knows about her two male gods, one can nag one thing from before a meal to after a meal, the other can build the '99' high-rise building by himself, and the other is very obsessed with the girl fan. If you have a deep research on middle-aged and elderly emoticons, I don't know if Dong Mingming will like it that much.

Gu Xi patted Dong Mingming on the shoulder and silently gave the other person a sympathetic look.

"What's the matter?" Dong Mingming asked unclearly.

Gu Xi shook her head: "No..." Seeing this person's expression of excitement and happiness, Gu Xi thought for a while and decided not to tell her the truth.

Sheng Xiuyan, who was sleeping on his stomach on the other side of the classroom, felt a cold back inexplicably.

"Brother Yan, what's wrong with you?" Several people around looked at Sheng Xiuyan.

But seeing Sheng Xiu expressionlessly, he threw out a sentence calmly: "I was awakened by the cold."

Here, Gu Xi was in her place, holding her mobile phone, and carefully watched the competitions during the holiday, and then noted down the competitions she could participate in, and then drew the key points behind the competitions with more prize money.

Dong Mingming looked at him with a strange face.

"Student Gu Xi, let me ask you a very serious question."

"What?" Gu Xi turned to look at Dong Mingming.

"Is the game addictive?" Dong Mingming asked. Regarding this small book-topping game, it feels like it's almost catching up with the celebrity's announcement.

Hearing this, Gu Xi was taken aback, and stopped writing: "Should not?"

"Then how do I feel your special dedication to the competition?" Dong Mingming muttered.

And I don't know if it's her illusion: Why does she always feel like she wants to make a fortune by playing games?

In particular, after every competition, Gu Xi also took a special column to mark the prize money of the competition.

Hearing Dong Mingming's words, Gu Xi was thinking how to answer.

At this time, a burst of noise in the class interrupted the conversation between the two.

"What's the matter?" Gu Xi looked in the direction of the sound source and asked puzzledly.

At this time, the literary and artistic committee in the front row turned around and explained to the two of them: "It's about the activities of Su Tuo."

"Su Tuo?" Dong Mingming's eyes lit up upon hearing this, "Is the time already set?"

"It is said that it has been set," the art committee blinked, and then said: "Wang Luyan saw the activity plan in the teacher's office, next Friday to Saturday."

"So cool!" Dong Mingming excitedly shook Gu Xi's hand.

Hearing the conversation between the two, Gu Xi also roughly knew what everyone was excited about.

This Sutuo activity Gu Xi knows: this is not a unique activity of the High School Affiliated to A University. In fact, many middle schools in City B have the tradition of Sutuo activities. They organize students towards the end of the first semester of the first and second grades. Going out for quality development, and time is relatively concentrated.

Most schools will also require students' parents to accompany them.

The content of the activity should be similar to the autumn outing... right.

Gu Xi is not so sure.

"Gu Xi, let's form a team at that time!" Dong Mingming said while pulling Gu Xi.

"Okay..." Gu Xi nodded vaguely, and couldn't help asking: "What are the general contents of the activity?"

She can think about what she has to prepare.

"The content, isn't it—" Halfway through, Dong Mingming stopped suddenly and looked at Gu Xi strangely: "You don't know the content of Su Tuo's activities?"

"Is there no organization in your school before? It's not right. I remember that Liming also had Sutuo activities."

In all the middle schools in city B, except for a particular school that 'emphasizes education' and does not allow anything to do in class, the other schools basically have this fall sutuo activity. Of course, there are also a few schools that don't pay much attention to it.

However, Liming is not included in these schools.

Dong Mingming remembered that last year, Liming and A High School were still organized by the same group of activities.

"Did you not participate last year?"

In response to Shang Dong Mingming's question, Gu Xi had a dark look in her eyes.

"No, there are some things, so I didn't go." Gu Xi smiled and explained briefly, but her tone was somewhat unnatural.

Dong Mingming caught a trace of regret in Gu Xi's tone, and thought that Gu Xi really missed it because something was delayed.

"It's okay, it's the same for participating this year!" Dong Mingming patted Gu Xi on the shoulder, comforted, and said: "And this year you are with us, definitely more interesting than Liming's group of people."

Dong Mingming didn't know what happened to Gu Xi in school before, but he heard from other people that Gu Xi met Liming's gang when they went to participate in the science league, and her whole impression of Liming was not very good.

"Furthermore, let me tell you that the Sutuo in our school has a high gold content." Unlike those schools that mean to take a walk, the Sutuo activities in the attached middle school are very realistic.

The most important thing is that it's beautiful without having to attend classes.

As Dong Mingming said, he began to introduce the content of Su Tuo activities with Gu Xi.

—The Sutuo activities in the High School A are mainly for families to participate in. They are mainly camping and picnics. You need to set up your own tents and cook your own fire. There will be some competitive competitions or participating in treasure hunts in the process.

"Moreover! This activity has extra points!" Dong Mingming said with a wink again.

Hearing the bonus points, Gu Xi's eyes brightened, and she asked: "How many points?"

"The full score is 10 points, divided into four grades of ABCD, corresponding to 10 points, 8 points, 4 points, and 2 points respectively, which are counted in the total score at the end of the semester."

"By the way, some things are better prepared in advance." As Dong Mingming said, he enthusiastically talked to Gu Xijiang about the precautions for camping and picnics. By the way, he also shared some interesting facts about participating in the event last year.

"Ah, also, do you know who ranked first in the treasure hunt last year?"

"You?" Gu Xi asked casually.

"How could it be me," Dong Mingming narrowed his mouth and said again: "It's Sheng Xiuyan."

Hearing this, Gu Xi nodded.

The calm expression immediately exchanged for Dong Mingming's surprised look.

"Don't you think it's amazing?" Dong Mingming asked.

"What's the magic?"

"Sheng Xiuyan! Like Sheng Xiuyan, most of them are sitting there to sleep. It is estimated that this kind of treasure hunting activity is very boring in his eyes, and he actually took the first place in the treasure hunt!" Dong Mingming said. He also sighed with incredible emotion: "It's amazing, how did you do it."

This incident once became one of the "unbelievable" incidents in the High School A attached. Even at that time, many people wondered whether the teacher deliberately buried the high-scoring "treasure" under Sheng Xiuyan's feet for the idea. .

Gu Xi: "..." No, she didn't feel magical at all.

If it were before, Gu Xi would definitely be as puzzled as Dong Mingming.

But now...

-Ah.

Gu Xi would bet that 50 copies of "The Complete Explanation of Textbooks" were found by Sheng Xiuyan secretly while everyone was not paying attention. Maybe they were digging there by themselves when everyone was asleep.

In the evening, Gu Shao returned home, and as soon as he stepped into the door, he met Gu Xi's bright and expectant eyes.

Gu Shao raised his eyebrows: "Did you write your homework?"

"wrote."

"Remember the text?"

"Memorized it," Gu Xi said, and then said: "I also asked my aunt to help me dictate the English words online."

"Hey, I'll help you get it." As Gu Xi said, she enthusiastically took over the jacket and the folder in her hand for Gu Shao.

Seeing Gu Xi's courteous appearance, Gu Shao's eyebrows raised again.

"After all, what's the matter." Knowing daughter Mo Ruofu, Gu Xi looks like this, if there is nothing wrong, Gu Shao would not believe it at all.

"That's—our school has a Su Tuo event, I want to invite you to participate." Gu Xi finished speaking in a brain, as if he was afraid that Gu Shao would be able to hear it clearly if he spoke at a fast speed.

In fact, Gu Shao did not hear clearly what Gu Xi said, but he saw the notice from the head teacher in the parent group.

"Su Tuo?" Gu Shao asked.

"Yeah," Gu Xi nodded, hesitated, and then said: "If you are very busy, it doesn't matter if you don't go."

"Not busy." No matter how busy he is, there is still time to take care of the children.

Moreover, when Gu Shao handled the transfer for Gu Xi before, he saw her study file. In the 'Quality Development' section, Gu Xi's form was filled with 'Ask for Leave'.

"I will go with you that day." Gu Shao gave Gu Xi a positive answer.

Hearing this, Gu Xi couldn't help raising a smile: "Really?"

"kindness."

"Then, that's the deal?" Gu Xi asked another question uncertainly.

Looking at Gu Xi's nervous look, although it is a bit funny, Gu Shao sighed in his heart: In the parent-child relationship, Gu Xi's anxiety is mostly derived from past experiences. This point, wanting to change is not an overnight thing. .

"When have I lied to you?" Gu Shao smiled and asked back.

Gu Xi was slightly stunned and recalled that it seemed that Gu Shao had really done everything she had promised her, and had never repented or missed an appointment.

Compared to others, Gu Shao's father is really responsible.

Gu Xi stared at Gu Shao for a while, then smiled.

"Thank you Dad."

After that, Gu Xi ran back to her room, jumping with joy in her footsteps.

[Get it done! 】

Gu Xi sent a sentence in the small group with Gu Yanxiao, and it also came with a whistling big white goose emoticon pack.

[Gu Chenyi]: Second uncle go?

[Gu Xi]: Yeah.

[Where did you go? ] Gu Xi asked again.

I scrolled through the chat records and found that while she was absent, Gu Chenyi and Gu Yanxiao in the group, plus a Gu Yanlin who was playing soy sauce, had chatted for hundreds of floors, and there were many links. .

[Gu Yanxiao]: Should we go to Su Tuo on the day of the chat to get a team uniform.

Because the parents of the school's Sutuo activities also go there, many families choose family or parent-child clothing.

[It's the kind that looks at us as a family. ] Gu Chenyi added.

At this time, Gu Yanlin threw up a link: [This is not bad, it meets your requirements. 】

Gu Xi clicked on the link that Gu Yanlin had sent, and then popped out one: large square dance comfortable team uniform.

The merchandise page is also accompanied by a photo of a group of square dance aunts holding fans and wearing the same pink modified sleeved polo uniforms dancing square dance.

Gu Xi didn't know what happened. When she returned to the group, she found that the "4 people" originally displayed on the top had become "3 people".

[Gu Xi]: Brother, did you kick your eldest brother out?

[Gu Yanxiao]: Yes.

[Gu Chenyi]: Brother, this is jealous, so he deliberately retaliated against us.

[Gu Xi]: Can't brother go together?

It seems that Su Tuo of the school did not stipulate that his brother could not go together. Besides, Gu Yanlin was an excellent graduate who made the principals and teachers of the attached high school talk about it.

[Big brother and a few people in his studio seem to be going to do some tests. It is estimated that they will have to go to M country, so they can't go to Sutuo. ] Gu Yanxiao explained.

"So..." Gu Xi secretly said.

Thinking of it, it seems that they have only added the project of the "Sky Creation Competition", and Gu Yanlin's partners in the studio in Country M seem to have contributed a lot.

[Gu Chenyi]: So, we just choose, no need to refer to his opinion, haha.

After all, Gu Chenyi sent the links of several team uniforms he picked to the group.

Sure enough, it looked more suitable than Gu Yanlin's square dance team uniform.

Looking through the uniforms that several people were looking for, Gu Xi couldn't help searching for some parent-child clothing on her mobile phone.

Because it was clothes for outdoor activities, most of the clothes that Gu Xi found were more casual sports. Gu Shao set one, and she set one.

Comparing the way Gu Shao usually wears a suit in his mind, Gu Xi suddenly felt a little confused.

"I don't know if I will be disliked..." Gu Xi muttered uncertainly while looking at the clothes she had chosen.

But I don't know, at this time, across a wall, Gu Shao is also watching the various parent-child outfit links recommended by parents in the group online.

In a few days, in addition to watching various 'Suto Necessary Rules' in the online group, Gu Xi also prepared a thick Sutuo activity guide.

Originally, Dong Mingming also gave Gu Xi a list of what Su Tuo would bring, but before Gu Xi placed an order, Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi on the other side had already prepared everything.

Reluctantly, Gu Xi had to buy a set of her and Gu Shao's parent-child outfits.

Although, I used the money in my coin purse that hadn't had time to deposit in the'anti-risk small vault' to make payment, Gu Xi felt so painful to lose.

After waiting for three days, the clothes finally arrived.

Including Gu Yanxiao and the others bought, there are a total of four sets.

A set of red and white plaid, a set of koala gray, a set of exotic emoticons, and a set of Gu Xi's favorite cats.

When these sets of clothes were brought in front of Gu Shao, Gu Xi still felt a little nervous in her heart, for fear that Gu Shao would dislike it.

But in fact, Gu Shao's reaction was somewhat different from what Gu Xi thought.

Seeing Gu Xi getting the uniform in front of him, an accident flashed in Gu Shao's eyes.

"When did you buy it?"

"Just two days ago," Gu Xi said, then looked at Gu Shao and asked, "What do you think of what I wore when I was going to Sutuo?"

"Yes." Gu Shao agreed.

"What are you laughing at?" Gu Shao asked, looking at Gu Xi's face laughing.

"I thought you would be naive."

"Will not."

Although, this cartoon and sand sculpture style does not match Gu Shao's usual dressing style.

Originally, Gu Shao also asked people to prepare two sets of parent-child clothes, but they were more normal and closer to Gu Shao's usual clothes.

However, since my daughter likes this style, what else can I do, of course, to satisfy her.

Soon it was the day of Su Tuo event.

When I got up early in the morning, Gu Xi took a special look at Gu Shao and made sure that the other party was wearing the kitty series uniform. Only then did he relax and ran back to the house to change into his own.

One big and one small, the clothes of the two are the same gray.

The room on Gu Shao's body is relatively simple and low-key. It doesn't look much different from the usual casual sweater, except for the white silk thread embroidered on the left chest with the words 'Shit Shovel Officer'.

In comparison, Gu Xi's one is much more 'high-profile': on the front of the dress is a big white little milk cat's head embroidered with silk thread, which looks cute and cute.

Aunt Mei on the side looked at the appearance of the father and daughter in the same parent-child costumes, and couldn't help laughing. She took out her mobile phone and secretly took a photo and sent it to Elder Gu.

"Aunt May."

"Ah, what, sir?" Aunt Mei was found embarrassed.

But he listened to Gu Shao opening his mouth and said, "Pass me a photo too."

Hearing this, Aunt Mei was taken aback, then reacted and smiled: "Okay, I'll send it to you."

Having said that, Aunt Mei couldn't help but sigh: "This photo is really pretty, and this dress is also pretty."

"I chose it with pity," Gu Shao said calmly, listening carefully, but he could hear a hint of ostentation in his tone.

After receiving the photo from Aunt Mei, Gu Shao smiled with satisfaction, clicked save, and shared it with his circle of friends by the way.

After the father and daughter had packed up, they were ready to set off.

Before leaving, Aunt Mei was still a little worried.

"I have packed these small snacks, and I will take them to eat on the road later." Aunt Mei handed the bag to Gu Shao and said, "There are also some small snacks."

After thinking about it, Aunt Mei was still uneasy, and said again: "Let's stop bringing more, there are bread and the like in the kitchen, and bring it, after all, I have to stay there for two days..."

Aunt Mei muttered, she was about to turn around and go into the kitchen to give Gu Xi their little ration.

But it was stopped by Gu Shao.

"Enough with these," Gu Shao said, and then said: "And if I am here, can she still be hungry?"

The two set off and went directly to Jingping Mountain.

This is the location of Sutuo selected by the High School A attached this time.

When Gu Shao and Gu Xi arrived at their destination, many people had already arrived.

There are many people wearing parent-child clothing.

This set of Gu Xi and Gu Shao is not conspicuous, but the combination of the similar facial features of the father and daughter and the good looks attracted the attention of many people.

Being watched by the surrounding parents and students, Gu Shao was not visible on his face, but from the dim light in his eyes, he could tell that Mr. Gu was in a good mood at this time.

At this time, two voices came not far away.

"Second Uncle! Xixi, here!"

It was Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi.

The two ran towards Gu Xi.

Gu Shao followed the voice and looked over—and then discovered that the two men were also wearing the same sweaters as him.

The same gray, like Gu Xi's, both had a big cat head embroidered on the front of their clothes.

The difference is that on Gu Yanxiao's clothes is a puppet, while on Gu Chenyi's clothes is a blue-gray British short with stupid eyes.

Gu Shao: "..." Why do you suddenly feel that this suit doesn't smell good?

Chapter 67: SkillSettings

"Second Uncle."

"Second Uncle."

Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi ran over, stood in front of Gu Shao, and called Gu Shao with a smile.

Then he showed off his team uniform like a treasure.

"Look, I'll just say that this set is the most suitable, and you can see that we are a Team, and not as stupid as the others, isn't it, pretty handsome?"

Gu Chenyi spoke in a loud voice, but he was met with a blank eye from Gu Yanxiao next to him.

"How do I remember that I found this first."

"That's what I highly recommend."

"..." Aside, Gu Xi looked at these two people quietly, without speaking.

To be precise, this set of uniforms for the 'shit shovel officer' plus a few kittens is an activity uniform selected by a group of people.

The bosses sent them to Gu Shao's place and Gu's main house respectively.

In addition to these four, the other three also bought one of the same style for Gu Yanlin and sent it to the address of his studio in Country M.

However, as the person kicked out of the group chat, Gu Yanlin has no right to choose.

Therefore, the pattern chosen for him was a wrinkled, fierce and strange looking hairless cat.

"Hey, I don't know if Big Brother received it."

"Let's take a picture and send it to him." Gu Yanxiao raised his eyebrows and suggested.

Gu Chenyi on the side also nodded: "Yes! It's okay to let the eldest brother put himself up."

Of course, a Team must be neat and tidy.

Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi took out their cellphones, in a posture that they wanted to take a group photo. Obviously, he hadn't noticed a trace of disgust that flashed in their eyes when Gu Shao looked at them.

-Gu's production lines in several overseas countries need to be checked at the end of the year. Gu Xuan had already set off for country S a few days ago. In addition, in the past two days, due to an important inspection, Gu Feng and his wife were also busy working overtime and had no time to come over.

Therefore, Gu Shao somehow came to take the child.

In this regard, Gu Shao didn't feel much happy.

"Put up a tent, will you?" Gu Shao asked, looking at the two 'extra' cubs next to him.

"Yes." The two who fiddled with the photos put down their phones and nodded together.

I don't know if it's an illusion. I always feel that the second uncle/second uncle seems to dislike them a little bit?

"Gu Yanxiao went to set up the red shelf over there, and Gu Chenyi went to bring the tent back and set up a tent with me." Gu Shao arranged a division of labor for the two.

Hearing Gu Shao's arrangement, the two responded in unison: "Okay", and then each went to complete their tasks.

In order not to be disgusted by their second uncle/second uncle, Gu Chenyi and Gu Yanxiao both acted very swiftly.

Seeing that everyone was busy, Gu Xi looked around.

"Then I'll make a fire."

The camping area provides you with the materials needed to build the fire, ignition tools, as well as the carbon fire and dry wood that you need to use.

It's just that you need to do it yourself when you set up the stove to make a fire.

Gu Xi checked the pile of materials in front of him, and carefully distinguished each one before starting to set up the stove.

Before coming, Gu Xi made a special strategy. There are several ways to build a furnace.

Looking at the material in front of him, Gu Xi began to recall which method should be used.

—Find a place with moderate soil moisture, first dig a hole, and then build stones around...

Gu Xi did it step by step, but found that it didn't work well?

"The strategy provided by the blogger was not found in the game copy, right?" Gu Xi couldn't help but muttered as he looked at the wild stove in front of him that looked decent at first glance, but actually fell down as soon as he pushed it.

Helpless, Gu Xi had to tear it down and start again.

...

On the other side, Gu Shao chose a place to build the tent. Together with Gu Chenyi, he fixed the general frame of the tent. When he walked over, he saw Gu Xi squatting on the ground, concentrating attentively not knowing what he was working on.

Gu Shao came closer, only to find that Gu Xi was setting up the stove and was almost finished.

Seeing Gu Shao coming over, Gu Xi was taken aback, and asked with some uncertainty, "Is this okay?"

The method on the strategy was really pitted, so Gu Xi decided to follow his own method.

"..." Looking at the stove that Gu Xi had built, Gu Shao was silent for two seconds, and sighed silently in his heart. He really didn't know how to answer Gu Xi's question.

I want to say no. Looking at Gu Xi's concentration, I am afraid that her enthusiasm will be undermined.

"Let me see." Gu Shao walked over to Gu Xi and squatted down,'pretending' to check, but in his heart he was ready to wait for Gu Xi to pay attention again when he didn't pay attention.

The result was a little bit beyond Gu Shao's expectation: the stove Gu Xi built looked sloppy, and seemed to fall down when touched, but in fact, it was quite strong.

Gu Shao checked it and found that the stones on the stove are stable, and it is reasonable to take a closer look at the ventilation and the gaps between pots and pans.

Gu Shao was a little surprised, turned his head slightly to look at Gu Xi, and asked, "Where did you learn it?"

This is not a conventional way to build a field stove, but it is indeed feasible.

"I didn't learn," Gu Xi said, pointing at the rocks on everyone's stove, and said: "I just built it according to the stamp above."

The camping party specially prepared these stones so that people who come here can experience the feeling of outdoor picnic.

Therefore, these stones were originally chosen to be built out of the stove.

Just when Gu Xi was confused when holding these stones, he suddenly discovered that there were marks on the stones that had been used by people before.

Exposed, the place burned by the fire is relatively darker, while the connecting position between the stones still maintains the color of the stones themselves.

Gu Xi set up the stove according to the different depths of the marks on the stones, and made some adjustments in the process, probably based on her knowledge of physics and mechanics, but Gu Xi is not sure whether this is the case. of.

"So, is this okay?" Gu Xi looked at Gu Shao and asked, a little nervous.

"No problem." Gu Shao said with a smile, did not change the basic structure of the furnace, only slightly strengthened the edge of the furnace.

"Sure."

Hearing Gu Shao's words, Gu Xi raised a smile on her face.

"Then I'll get the things for making the fire!" After Gu Xi said, she ran over happily and brought the tools needed to make the fire.

Probably so that everyone can experience the fun of traditional camping and picnics. Among the things provided by the camping party, not only the stove must be built in the most primitive way, but the fire-making tools provided are also the most primitive.

However, fortunately, these strategies that Gu Xi did before are also included.

Gu Xi researched for a while with the improved version of the wood drill and fire tool in her hand, and roughly found a way, so she squatted down in front of the stove and started to make a fuss.

Seeing Gu Xi's enthusiastic appearance, Gu Shao really didn't want to interrupt, so Gu Xi left.

Gu Shao himself was on the sidelines and posted the photo of the stove that he had just taken to Moments.

As soon as this status was sent, a new comment was received.

[Gu Xuan: Hahaha, this stove is so ugly, who built it? 】

Gu Xuan wanted to know whether Gu Yanxiao built this stove or his son built it.

Looking at Gu Xuan's comments, a flash of dissatisfaction flashed in Gu Shao's eyes, and he said with a cold face: "Your son's tent is even uglier, do you want to see it? 】

On the other side, Xu Fei, who was still working overtime at NTN, also saw Gu Shao's state.

Gu Shao took the three Gu family to participate in the school's Su Tuo activity. Xu Fei knew about it, but didn't know which stove was the 'masterpiece' of the stove in the picture of the boss at this time.

After thinking about it, Xu Fei tentatively commented: [The construction method of this stove is very creative and very special. 】

In the next second, seeing Gu Shao replied with a "satisfied" expression, Xu Fei knew that he had guessed it correctly: This stove was definitely built by Gu Xi, it can't be wrong!

A wave of rainbow fart spree!

Here, Gu Xi has been playing with the fire tool for a long time, but has not been able to start the fire. The expression on her face has been full of interest from the beginning, and has gradually become the "face full of murderousness" at this moment.

Unfortunately, no matter what Gu Xi did, only a little white smoke appeared between the stick and the wooden block underneath, and there was no spark at all.

"Why didn't it burn?" Gu Xi murmured, thinking to herself, wouldn't it be scammed by online strategies again?

When Gu Xi was puzzled, Gu Shao walked over.

"I come."

"Huh?" Gu Xi was stunned, and handed the fire-making tool to Gu Shao.

But after seeing that Gu Shao took over the tool, he just adjusted it briefly, and still maintained the appearance that Gu Xi had just presented. It was just a blink of an eye. Gu Xi hadn't seen how it was done, the hay under the wood. Sparks have already emerged from the pile.

"It's done!" Gu Xi exclaimed, with an incredible tone in her tone.

Hearing Gu Xi's exclamation, Gu Shao smiled inwardly, and didn't stop working on his hands.

I saw that Gu Shao unhurriedly covered the haystack with the combustion-supporting material, and a little air was blown in to burn a fire, and then dry wood was added, and the fire started to stabilize.

The whole operation was done in one go, the point is, it took less than a minute!

"dad."

"Um?"

"Are you so good at this?" Gu Xi stood aside, looked at Gu Shao in surprise, and asked curiously.

It's hard to hide the worship in the eyes.

Meeting Gu Xi's adoring eyes, Gu Shao didn't show up on his face, but he felt a fit in his heart. Then he smiled and explained: "I have been in the camp before. These are all necessary marching skills."

Hearing Gu Shao's explanation, Gu Xi nodded: She remembered that Gu Shao's enlistment was registered in her household registration.

However, Gu Xi became curious as to why Gu Shao did not continue to stay in the camp, like Sheng Xiuyan's father, but chose to return to school.

"Is it because, in comparison, do you like scientific research more?" Gu Xi asked her doubts.

"Not exactly." Gu Shao said, explaining to Gu Xi for the first time the reason why he left the camp and some of the things that happened to Gu's family.

—Originally, according to Gu's position at the time and the concept of Gu's father, he would definitely send all three of his children to the camp.

It was just some things that happened later that changed the pattern of Gu's family and his thoughts.

Gu Feng is a person who really yearns for the camp. If it were not for injury, Gu Feng would not have chosen to change jobs.

"Your uncle's injury hit Grandpa very hard..."

Mr. Gu once blamed himself very much for that incident, and was very unstable in both his physical and mental state. And because of some of the methods used by Xie Hongbo behind the scenes, the Gu family at that time was also in crisis and precarious.

That's why Gu Shao had to choose to retire at that time and returned to the Gu family to take over the position of the Gu family's patron, and began to deal with the Gu family's affairs.

It took nearly half a year for Gu Shao to completely settle the troubles of the Gu family and relieve the crisis of the Gu family. After that, Gu Shao ostensibly left the Gu family and took away most of the resources of the Gu family. In fact, it took a few years. Little by little to converge Gu's edge.

After that, there was also the current Gu family.

Hearing Gu Shao's words, Gu Xi couldn't help but frown, showing a serious expression: Although Gu Shao didn't say too much about those grievances, Gu Xi knew that it was very likely that the person who had acted on Gu's family behind the scenes was In the novel, the mysterious character surnamed Xie is also Gu Yaobai's biological father.

"The person who harmed the uncle and the entire Gu family, did you find out who it was, dad?" Gu Xi asked.

Hearing that, although Gu Shao didn't speak, Gu Xi could tell from his cold eyes that Gu Shao should have found out who that person was.

Gu Xi originally thought that the Gu family had an accident in the novel and was succeeded by the other party because he was unprepared, but now it seems that it is not the case.

"Is our family unable to do the other side?" Gu Xi subconsciously clenched her fists and asked.

—Not so much.

Gu Shao secretly said.

Although Xie Hongbo has devoted himself to expanding his influence over the years and has many contacts under his hands, in fact, the Gu family is not bad in comparison.

The relationship between the two parties is more like a mutual restriction.

Looking up at Gu Xi with a worried look, a small face wrinkled with nervousness, Gu Shao was amused secretly, but then raised his hand and tapped on Gu Xi's forehead.

"Our family doesn't need to be afraid of each other." Gu Shao said, paused, and then said: "However, these are not what your little head should be worried about."

Gu Shao said this with Gu Xi, just to let her know more about the family and the situation at home, rather than let her worry about those grievances.

The grievances of the previous generation will be resolved by the adults. The children of the caregiver, as long as they grow up healthy and happy, will do what they want to do afterwards.

This is also a consensus reached by Gu Shao, Gu Feng and Gu Xuan over the years.

Therefore, Gu Yanxiao, Gu Chenyi, and even the eldest Gu Yanlin were not clear about those things.

"Okay, go get the carbon," Gu Shao said.

"Um, okay." Gu Xi responded, temporarily putting the matter of Gu family and the surname Xie aside.

Looking around, I regret that the fire in their group was definitely the first to be born.

Many other groups have not even set up the stove yet.

With such a comparison, Gu Xi couldn't help feeling a little bitter in her heart. She looked at Gu Shao's back with a smirk.

At this moment, Dong Mingming came over and saw Gu Xi's face with a smirk, so he raised his hand and shook in front of her, "What are you laughing at?"

"No," Gu Xi came back to her senses, looked at Dong Mingming, and asked, "Have you done it over there?"

"How could it be..." Dong Mingming narrowed his mouth.

Their home also built a stove according to the pictures on the Internet, but it didn't work out anyway.

Therefore, their family had already given up and asked Dad Dong to go to the supply area to bring an iron stove that he didn't need to build by himself.

Dong Mingming is here to borrow fire.

"Just get two pieces of charcoal that your family has already burnt for me." Dong Mingming blinked at Gu Xi, and handed the iron basket that Dong's father had in his hand to Gu Xi.

It's not that their family can't make a fire. In the families on the scene, there are a lot of people who have tossed with fire tools for a long time without making a fire.

In the end, most teams gave up and went to the supply area to borrow a flintlock.

Not having to fire a gun is Dong Mingming and his family's last insistence on'self-reliance and self-reliance'.

-Maiden, you are afraid that there is no misunderstanding about self-reliance and self-reliance.

Gu Xi silently glanced at Dong Mingming and complained, but still happily divided his charcoal into two pieces.

After carrying the two charcoal fires back, Dong Mingming came back shortly after carrying a kettle in his hand.

"What do you want to borrow this time?" Gu Xi asked.

Hearing this, Dong Mingming smiled: "Don't borrow anything, let's take a break."

Before he finished his words, Dong Mingming had already 'consciously' put the kettle in his hand on the fire of Gu Xi's house.

Gu Xi: "..."

Sitting next to Gu Xi, rubbing against Gu Xi's fire, eating Gu Xi's Aunt Mei snacks, Dong Mingming suddenly thought of something, bumped Gu Xi's arm, and said: "By the way, I see the Moments posted by some people, Liming is here too."

Hearing Dong Mingming's words, Gu Xi was taken aback for a moment, and was about to ask something. At this time, Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi, who had set up the tent and stand, walked over.

"You mean Liming?" Gu Yanxiao asked with a frown.

"Yes," Dong Mingming nodded, and said again: "It looks like it's right next to us."

There are many Sutuo venues in Jingping Mountain, so even if they are together, they will not affect each other.

However, after hearing this, Gu Chenyi still showed a bit of unhappy expression, and said dissatisfiedly: "How come this Liming joins our school every time."

"Isn't this normal?" Dong Mingming shrugged and said: "And this time 7 is also here, I heard that it will arrive tomorrow, and it is also next door."

—The top schools in city B not only compare their scores, but also compare in all aspects. They don't even let things like Sutuo activities go. I don't know how many times and places this phenomenon has happened. NS.

"Everyone does their own thing." Dong Mingming said nonchalantly.

In front of him, Gu Yanxiao, Gu Chenyi, and Gu Xi wore the same team uniform, which made Dong Mingming envy for a while.

"Your team uniform is too good-looking!" Dong Mingming muttered, his face full of expressions of'good looking, wanting, begging for the same style'.

Good-looking clothes are one thing, the main reason is that there are still so many family members to wear this effect.

Why doesn't she have a cousin or cousin...

Dong Mingming has a deep grievance in his heart.

However, in the next second, Dong Mingming suddenly turned his head to look at Gu Xi, smiled, and his eyes gleamed.

"Gu Xi, I have a suggestion!"

"What?" Gu Xi asked.

"How about our two alliances!" Dong Mingming said with a look of excitement with Gu Xi, and after a pause, he began to talk about the various benefits of the alliance: "In this way, we can make meals together, share tents, and dig treasures. There are too many people and power!"

"how is it going?"

Seeing Dong Mingming's decent but difficult to conceal the excitement of Xiao Mimei, Gu Xi subconsciously glanced at her two.

—How does she think that the proposal of Dong Mingming's alliance is false, but it is simply greedy for her family Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi?

The two people on the side didn't know the complaints in Gu Xi's mind, and when Gu Xi looked at him, they thought that Gu Xi was asking for their opinions.

"I can." Gu Chenyi shrugged and said.

Then Gu Yanxiao also said: "I don't care."

"All right." Finally, Gu Xi nodded, and passed Dong Mingming's 'Alliance Application'.

However, when Gu Xi passed by Gu Chenyi and Gu Yanxiao, he secretly sighed and said to the two with earnest words: "Boys should protect themselves when they go out."

Gu Yanxiao: "..."

Gu Chenyi: "???"

Chapter 68: MeetSettings

In order to protect their own Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi, when Gu Xi went to the supply area to collect things, he decided to bring Dong Mingming together.

At this time, most of the others are still busy making fires, so there are not many people in the supply area.

There was almost no queue, Gu Xi and the others got water and the pots and pans and utensils needed for cooking.

After taking the things, Gu Xi was about to go back. As a result, he pulled Dong Mingming next to him and couldn't take him away.

"Hey, Gu Xi, look at this, what is this?" Dong Mingming asked curiously, pointing to a certain set of cooking utensils on the shelf.

Gu Xi glanced at a certain set of cookware that Dong Mingming was referring to, and recalled it, as if he had seen it on the Internet before, and said: "It seems to be a combination cooker, set on a fire, boil water under it, and steam things on it."

"Wow, it looks so advanced, do we want to make a past?"

"We don't seem to be preparing steamed food." Gu Xi reminded.

Hearing this, Dong Mingming nodded: "It seems so." After all, he put the cookware back on the shelf rather reluctantly.

However, in the next second, Dong Mingming's attention was immediately attracted by another thing: "Hey, wearing this is too exaggerated."

"Then what should we do when we walk at night at night?"

"What are you doing with your mobile phone?" Gu Xi asked back.

Dong Mingming was speechless.

"What about this, this grilled fish shelf is pretty good! Let's get one?"

"No, we have tin foil." Gu Xi broke Dong Mingming's dream once again'relentlessly'.

The point is that these extra things can only be borrowed by redeeming points! Moreover, Dong Mingming's sharp-eyed picks are all'expensive'.

The points they got in the life projects of setting up tents and setting up stoves were hard to use, but unfortunately they didn't want to change to a small broken headlight and used it up.

"Go, let's go." Gu Xi wanted to take Dong Mingming away. As a result, Dong Mingming had already happily ran to another shelf.

Looking at Dong Mingming's cheerful back, Gu Xi silently wiped away his sweat: How do you feel that this classmate is walking around the supply area as a shopping mall?

While Gu Xi was complaining inwardly, the voice of dialogue that came across a few shelves caught her attention.

"So many things, how can we get them back?" A complaining voice came, and after a pause, the speaker murmured: "It would be nice if Dad also came."

At this time, another woman's voice sounded: "Dad has to deal with some company affairs in a hurry these days. He is already very tired, and he has promised you that he will definitely accompany you next year's Sutuo event..."

The woman's voice is gentle, listen carefully, but you can hear a hint of reluctance from it.

Although the woman's words were full of comforting meaning, the girl still murmured dissatisfiedly: "He obviously agreed to me before..."

...

When Dong Mingming walked over with a multifunctional folding bucket, he saw Gu Xi standing in front of the shelf in a daze, not knowing what he was thinking.

"Gu Xi, why are you in a daze?" Dong Mingming called to Gu Xi.

Gu Xi came back to her senses and shook her head: "It's nothing."

I just didn't expect to meet Song Kexin and Lin Anxin here.

After all, they have lived together for 14 years. Therefore, even if they are separated by a few shelves, the other person's voice is not loud, but Gu unfortunately heard the voice of Song Kexin and Lin Anxin the first time.

At this time, Lin Anxin and Song Kexin over there seemed to start to become increasingly unhappy when they talked about Lin Yize.

"Daddy has been coming back so late every day these past few days, so what are you doing..." Lin Anxin's voice amplified a little.

Hearing the voice, Dong Mingming also glanced in that direction, and then turned his head to look at Gu Xi. Seeing that the expression on Gu Xi's face seemed to be wrong, Dong Mingming had guessed something and asked curiously: "Do you know of?"

"Well, be it..." Gu Xi nodded.

Upon seeing this, Dong Mingming naturally thought that the people over there were people whom Gu Xi had met in the previous school.

"I said why the supply area has to come in within a limited time. It turns out that Liming and us are using the same supply area. It seems that the camping areas on both sides are really close..." Dong Mingming muttered.

There are many campsites in Pingjingshan. Although the campsites are separated from each other without affecting each other, many of the supply areas are shared by several campsites, but the entrances and exits are on one side.

Having said that, Dong Mingming couldn't help but whispered in a low voice: "I hope you don't engage in any joint competitions."

Last year, the High School A attached to the 'next door' middle school engaged in a friendship relay match.

The game was right, but the fault was that they actually lost to seven, which is not very happy.

...

Song Kexin over there seemed to calm Lin Anxin's emotions down.

Lin Anxin looked very happy when she heard Song Kexin promised to call Lin Yize and asked him to come over after he was busy, and even cheered in her voice.

This is what Gu Xi often heard when she was in Lin's house.

In her memory, the relationship between Lin Yize and Song Kexin has always been the loving couple in the novel, and she has always loved Lin Anxin. Song Kexin and Lin Yize will probably try their best to satisfy their daughter's wishes.

Before that, Gu Xi might feel a little uncomfortable.

But now, Gu Xi no longer envy Lin Anxin.

Because she has Gu Shao.

"Let's go back." Gu Xi pulled Dong Mingming up and said.

Hearing Gu Xi's words, Dong Mingming remembered that he still had a piece of equipment in his hand, so he picked it up and shook it in front of Gu Xi: "What do you think of this folding bucket?"

"This is super convenient to fold. It can be used to fetch water and wash dishes, and it is of this size and can be used to soak feet at night." Dong Mingming continued.

Although Gu Xi didn't know how Dong Mingming would make this bucket complete the work of washing dishes and soaking feet at the same time. However, after seeing that the redemption points needed for this bucket were not too much, Gu Xi gritted her teeth and decided to satisfy Dong Mingming's careful wish.

"Can you go back now?" After exchanging the barrels, Gu Xi looked at Dong Mingming and asked.

"Well, let's go." Dong Mingming, who was successful in'consumption', held her folding bucket contentedly and followed Gu Xi back to their camping area.

——

The activities of Suto on the first day mainly consisted of setting up tents, having a picnic, and organizing their own camping area. There was no centralized competition, so the rest of the time was left for everyone to arrange.

When Gu Shao returned to the camping area with the ingredients, he saw Gu Xi, Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi sitting neatly in a row in front of his tent, and then looked at him eagerly.

Gu Shao glanced at the three of them, his temples jumped, and he asked, "What do you want to eat?"

Gu Chenyi: "Shredded Pork in Beijing Sauce!"

Gu Yanxiao: "Sweet and sour pork ribs!"

Gu Xi also thought for a while, blinking her eyes, looking at Gu Shao, hesitatingly said: "The pot, the pot contains meat?"

Gu Shao: "..."

"This is camping." Gu Shao reminded him.

Do these three **** think they are eating out?

The conditions for outdoor picnics are limited, and there are only a few good ingredients in the camping area, and the condiments are also very simple.

So, shredded pork in Beijing sauce, sweet and sour pork ribs, and pot-packed pork...I think too much.

In the end, Gu Shao processed the ingredients and made a "Buddha jump over the wall" for three people, in other words: a pot of messy stew.

Gu Shao's movements are swift, everything is cooked, just the taste...

There is really no taste at all.

Gu Xi doubted that the noodles that Gu Shao cooked for her at home was already the pinnacle of his cooking skills.

"Don't be picky." Gu Shao said. Moreover, when I really encountered a situation of survival in the wild, it was like this, what to eat and what to eat.

Aunt Mei and a few chefs from Gu's family have already asked the three people who have spoken out: "..."

Originally, the three people still pin their hopes on Dong Mingming's mother.

As a result, reality told them that Dong's mother was also unreliable.

Looking at the slightly burnt pot of No. 2 stew, Mother Dong smiled embarrassedly at the children, and apologized: "This is the first time I have used such a wild stove. I was a little bit out of control."

In the end, the dim sum brought by Aunt Mei and the instant noodles from Sheng Xiuyan and Shen Ye's family became the main course. Regrettably, they took the main course and solved the two pots of "one pot of chaos". .

Compared to the needless stubbornness of other groups, Sheng Xiuyan and his brother-in-law never struggled, and simply brought instant noodles enough for two and a half days to eat.

——

After eating, Gu Shao and Dad Dong began to check the conditions around their tent. Gu Yanxiao and the others were responsible for cleaning up the fire, while Gu Xi took the pots and chopsticks to the sink near the replenishment area to wash the dishes.

Because the dishes are very simple, there are not many dishes and chopsticks. Gu Xi quickly cleaned the dishes and brought the pots to go back.

At this moment, someone stopped her not far away.

Gu Xi stopped, turned to look at Song Kexin not far away, and frowned subconsciously. Although he heard Song Kexin and Lin Anxin talking during the day, Gu Xi didn't take it too seriously. After all, both A school is in different campsites, even if they are close together, you may not encounter them.

But Gu Xi didn't expect to meet Song Kexin like this.

For Song Kexin, Gu Xi's heart is always unspeakable complexity: this person is the one who gave birth to her, but this person is very strange to Gu Xi after getting along for the past 14 years.

Gu Xi was a little tangled, biting her lower lip, not knowing what to say.

"Xixi." Song Kexin called Gu Xi first.

Gu Xi looked at Song Kexin.

Song Kexin didn't seem to be in as good condition as Gu Xi saw when she was in Lin's house. Although she had delicate makeup on her face, she couldn't hide her illness.

Although I don't know what happened, Song Kexin seemed anxious and tired at this time.

The atmosphere is a bit awkward.

After being silent for a while, Gu Xi replied vaguely: "What a coincidence."

Hearing this, Song Kexin nodded and smiled at Gu Xi: "It's a coincidence. I didn't expect your school to camp here."

As for the two people meeting here at this time, it is not a coincidence.

——When I heard that the High School Affiliated to A was also camping here, Song Kexin guessed that Gu Xi might also be here, and she came specifically to find Gu Xi.

"..." Gu Xi still did not speak, lowered her eyes, and was about to leave.

Upon seeing this, Song Kexin stopped Gu Xi: "You have waited."

Seeing Gu Xi stopped, Song Kexin cast a gentle smile at her, and said, "I haven't seen my mother for so long, don't you have to talk to your mother for a while?"

This was the first time Song Kexin spoke to Gu Xi in the same tone as Lin Anxin, and it was also the first time that she called herself "mother" in front of Gu Xi. This attitude did not make Gu Xi feel excited, but made her feel strange and abrupt.

Seeing Gu Xi not speaking, Song Kexin didn't care. After a pause, she continued to ask in a gentle tone, "How are you doing now?"

"Extremely good." The short three words seemed full of confidence.

Gu Shao is a good and responsible father, as well as his grandfather, uncle's family, uncle's family, Gu Yanlin, Gu Yanxiao, Gu Chenyi...everyone treats her very well, and she likes them very much.

Hearing Gu Xi's answer, the expression on Song Kexin's face seemed to froze a bit, but she was quickly covered up.

"Really," Song Kexin smiled stiffly, and said again: "You have a good time, mother can rest assured."

"It proves that we let you go and let you leave with Mr. Gu was not a wrong choice."

Song Kexin's words made Gu Xi feel uncomfortable: it was obvious that they didn't want her, and Gu Shao accepted her, but now he said it as if Gu Shao had robbed her from the Lin family.

Gu Xi frowned deeply, and just wanted to refute, she heard Song Kexin say again: "But the Lin family is always your home. If you are homesick, you can always come back and see your parents."

Upon hearing this, Gu Xi's brow furrowed deeper.

In the face of Song Kexin's sudden concern and kindness, Gu Xi didn't feel happy or surprised at all. On the contrary, he only felt inexplicable.

——This person suddenly came to tell her what to do? It's impossible for conscience to find that it suddenly wants to make up for her.

Before reading the plot of the novel, Gu Xi would not have such a fantasy, let alone now, after she knew the plot of the novel.

With some doubts in her heart, Gu Xi didn't want Song Kexin to waste any more words, but Gu Xi was very resistant to the other party's last words.

Gu Xi raised her head to look at Xiang Song Kexin, her eyes firm, and then she said word by word: "I don't have a father in the Lin family, Gu Shao is my father."

Moreover, she would never step into the Lin family again.

Without waiting for Gu Xi to say the latter sentence, a voice calling her came not far away.

It's Gu Yanxiao.

Hearing that Gu Yanxiao was looking for herself, Gu Xi did not delay anymore. After taking a look at Song Kexin, she turned and ran towards Gu Yanxiao.

Finding Gu Xi, Gu Yanxiao breathed a sigh of relief: "Xi Xi, where did you go?"

"Just wash the dishes," Gu Xi said.

"Isn't it okay to let you put it somewhere?" Gu Yanxiao and the others would not let Gu Xi do the work of washing dishes, but they were there to help Dong Mingming's mother clean up the stove. After turning around, Gu Xi took the pot and disappeared. NS.

While talking, Gu Yanxiao took away the pile of pots and bowls from Gu Xi's hands.

It seemed that he had noticed a little bit of something wrong with Gu Xi's emotions, and Gu Yanxiao asked uneasyly, "What's wrong with Xixi? Have you encountered something unhappy?"

"No..." Gu Xi shook her head, pulling out a reason: "It was a bit dark over the pool, and I was a little scared just now."

Hearing this, Gu Yanxiao smiled: "So you are not allowed to go tomorrow, just go and wash with Gu Chenyi!"

After that, Gu Yanxiao signaled Gu Xi to speed up: "Go, follow me."

"What's the matter?" Gu Xi asked suspiciously.

"There is something good!" Gu Yanxiao blinked, said mysteriously, and then took Gu Xi to their tent.

Chapter 69: Dig treasureSettings

Gu Xi didn't know that after she and Gu Yanxiao left, Gu Shao walked out from the other side.

Looking at Song Kexin, there was a bit of coldness in her eyes.

Song Kexin also saw Gu Shao, her eyes shrank slightly, and a touch of unnaturalness appeared on her face.

Song Kexin's eyes still harbored disgust and hatred. After all, if it weren't for this man, his first time would have been for his husband.

It's just that when I saw Gu Shao again this time, Song Kexin's heart was a little bit complicated: If there hadn't been that time, there would be no sorrow...

Song Kexin didn't want to face Gu Shao, so she turned around and left, with a bit of hurried footsteps.

Gu Shao didn't miss the trace of guilty conscience in Song Kexin's eyes, and spoke slowly when the other party was preparing.

"I hope Ms. Song will not disturb my daughter's life again." Gu Shao's tone was calm, but with irrefutable seriousness.

Hearing this, Song Kexin's footsteps stopped, dissatisfaction appeared in her expression, and she turned back to look at Gu Shao.

"Why did Mr. Gu make such a request to me?" Song Kexin sneered and questioned Gu Shao.

"Because I am Gu Xi's father, I protect my daughter as a father." Gu Shao's words were calm and firm.

These words seemed to excite Song Kexin.

"Absurd!" Song Kexin cursed.

"That is my daughter, the daughter I gave birth! Why can't I come to see her?"

——The child was born by her. What does it have to do with Gu Shao? Even if you want to say the reason, it should be her husband's arrangement to have the child. As for Gu Shao, it was just an accident. It was not Gu Shao. She could also give birth to a child if replaced by someone else.

"Besides, I'm not bothering her at all, I'm just, just," Song Kexin's voice was a little stiff, and after a pause, he said dryly, "I only care about her."

Gu Shao didn't speak, but looked at Song Kexin lightly, as if to see through everything.

Gu Shao's cold eyes seemed to be under pressure, which made Song Kexin suddenly a little scared.

After a while, I heard Gu Shao speak slowly: "For Gu Xi, you have not fulfilled the obligations that a mother should have."

These words are plain and straightforward, but they are clarifying a fact.

Song Kexin gave birth to Gu Xi for what she called "testing her husband's love for herself", but she did not give Gu Xi the care and care she should have, even if she fulfilled her basic obligation as a mother. As far as Gu Shao knows, the Lin family deliberately abandoned Gu Xi, forged Gu Xi's body donation and other evidence, it was enough for him to send them to court.

However, in order to protect Gu Xi and prevent Gu Xi from being bothered by public opinion, Gu Shao did not do so.

"No matter what your purpose is, don't show up in front of my daughter again." Gu Shao said.

"This is not a requirement." This is a warning.

After that, Gu Shao turned and left.

Song Kexin, who was behind him, turned pale, and fell weakly against the wall behind him, with a bit of fear on his face, and muttered: "You robbed her."

——

On the other side, after Gu Shao left, he dialed Wang Lu's number.

"gentlemen?"

"Check the situation of the Lin family recently, especially the situation of Lin Yize and Song Kexin." Gu Shao said.

Although Gu Shao is not particularly clear about Song Kexin's attitude towards Gu Xi.

However, on one point, Gu Shao and Gu Xi's views are surprisingly consistent: Song Kexin's sudden'care' is too suspicious.

——

Gu Shao returned to the camping area.

At first glance, it was strange not to see the little ones.

After going around the tent, Gu Shao finally saw Gu Xi and several people squatting behind the tent, huddled together.

Spicy crayfish and grilled skewers were deliciously eaten among several people, and one of them was holding a cup of milk tea in his hand.

Gu Shao: "..."

When they noticed that Gu Shao was here, all of them were shocked and tried to hide the food in their hands, only to find it unrealistic.

"Where did it come from?" Gu Shao raised his eyebrows, looked at the pile of junk food in front of a few people, and asked.

Seeing Gu Shao's expressionless face, several people shook and stood in a row obediently.

"Takeaway..." Gu Yanxiao replied in a low voice.

They just tried it. Then, who would have thought that Pingjingshan could be served here!

It's just that the cost of running errands is so expensive.

When they saw the little brother showing up in the camping area carrying the takeaway, several people almost cried with excitement.

Gu Shao didn't speak, but raised his eyebrows and looked at several people.

——Quite capable.

Without hearing Gu Shao's words, the hearts of several people became more and more lost. With their heads buried, Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi secretly exchanged glances, and then said in unison: "Brother gave us the order!"

Gu Yanlin, who was far away in Country M, sneezed in broad daylight.

"Well, yes." Meeting Gu Shao's gaze, Gu Xi also nodded.

As for Dong Mingming on the side, Sheng Xiu said: They are here to Cengfan, and the people who Cengfan have no right to speak. Just being silent means acquiescence.

Gu Shao looked at the few people in front of him, his eyes moved.

He didn't know the other boys, but his daughter looked like she was lying.

"Clean up after eating, and hurry up to wash and sleep."

After Gu Shao said, he turned and left, leaving behind a few people, you look at me and I look at you, with an incredible look.

"That's it?" Gu Chenyi opened his mouth wide and asked, "I thought we were going to be trained."

Gu Yanxiao also nodded aside, "I also thought..."

After all, in Gu's family, adults will never allow them to eat junk food.

Besides, they were still excited and couldn't help but order so many.

"Didn't the second uncle see it?" Gu Chenyi muttered.

Gu Xi rolled her eyes: "My dad is not blind."

"Is the second uncle going to find the boss to settle the account?" Gu Chenyi asked again.

"Not very much." Gu Xi and Gu Yanxiao shook their heads.

At this moment, I saw that Gu Shao's footsteps stopped for a while, looked back at the three of them, and faintly threw a sentence: "Don't throw the pot to others casually."

Three people: "..."

Until Gu Shao walked away, the few people breathed a sigh of relief.

"I feel that Uncle Gu is quite good at talking." Dong Mingming said leisurely after taking another sip of milk tea.

This was immediately refuted by Gu Chenyi: "That is definitely your illusion."

From childhood to adulthood, his second uncle was the one he feared the most, not one of them.

However, I don't know if it is his illusion. He always feels the tolerance outside the Erberger today.

"Is the second uncle in a good mood today?" Gu Chenyi looked at Gu Xi and Gu Yanxiao uncertainly and asked.

"I also think," Gu Yanxiao nodded, and then said, "Did something good happen?"

...

Here, after listening to the discussion of the few people behind him from a distance, Gu Shao didn't stop anymore, but there was a smile on the corner of his mouth.

Recalling the phrase "Gu Shao is my father" that Gu Xi said just now, the smile on Gu Shao's face deepened a bit.

——Yes, it's not in vain.

Gu Shao secretly said in his heart, he was obviously in a good mood: Let's forget about Gu Yanlin who stole the junk food today, let's not take it as an example.

——

After the meal was over, several people packed their lunch boxes, and then they went to sleep.

Gu Chenyi, Gu Yanxiao and Gu Shao had a tent, Dong's father and mother had a room, and Gu Xi had a room with Dong Mingming.

At night, Gu Xi woke up and glanced at Dong Mingming, who was asleep next to her, and finally decided to sneak out by herself. By the way, she also took the small shovel provided by the camping party to build the stove.

She admitted that she just wanted to dig treasure in the middle of the night.

Gu Xi walked out of the tent. Because there were lights around the campsite, it wasn't too dark, but it wasn't as bright as it was during the day.

Gu Xi stared straight at the ground and began to search, but because the surrounding light was too dark, it was difficult to see where there was a'treasure'.

Thinking of the headlight Dong Mingming wanted so much in the supply area today, Gu Xi suddenly regretted it: he should have the pain to exchange one.

When Gu Xi was secretly regretting, a small voice came from not far away, making Gu Xi stunned and dared not move.

——Although the camping area in Pingjingshan has a large scale of operation, it is still in the wild anyway, and it is next to the forest farm, so it is very possible for a small animal to run over from the forest farm.

Could it be a snake or something...

She seems to have seen it, and it was said that a little wild boar broke into the camping area...

The more Gu Xi thought about it, the more nervous she became, and she tried her best to search her mind for any news like'animals entering the camping area hurting people'.

"It can't be Sheng Xiuyan..." Gu Xi murmured half-jokingly in her heart.

At this moment, a voice came from behind: "Gu Xi?"

Gu Xi was taken aback, the corners of her mouth twitched, and she let out a sigh of relief, then turned her head to look at the student Sheng behind her.

Although Gu Xi casually guessed that Sheng Xiuyan's first score last year was probably found secretly when he was carrying everyone on his back, but seeing Sheng Xiuyan at this moment still surprised Gu Xixin.

"Why are you running out so late?" Gu Xi asked Sheng Xiuyan.

"Just-well, just stroll around." Sheng Xiuyan said.

"That's it?" Gu Xi raised an eyebrow.

"Otherwise, what else can you do?" Sheng Xiuyan asked rhetorically.

Gu Xi nodded her head with suspicion, and said, "Oh, I thought you secretly came to dig treasures at night."

"..." An embarrassment flashed across Sheng Xiuyan's face at this time, but fortunately, it was dark and invisible.

Then, Gu Xi asked again: "So, your points were so high last year, really did you figure it out in the middle of the night?"

Sheng Xiu said: "..." Can you continue to pretend not to hear?

"Are there any techniques?" Gu Xi continued to ask: She looked around and found that she really couldn't find it.

Meeting Gu Xi's sincere and curiosity gaze, Sheng Xiuyan finally gave up the struggle.

"It's not that difficult, you have to find the right place first."

"The'treasures' in the camping area are all placed in advance by the school staff and the camping staff. Most of them will be buried where everyone can find them. They will not be buried in places that are particularly strange, unattended, or have potential safety hazards. place."

"Can you find it?" Gu Xi flashed a touch of inspiration when she heard Sheng Xiu's words.

Hearing Sheng Xiu's words again, he said, "For example, there are activities venues around the tents."

"Compare carefully. Although the excavated area has been refilled, the soil will be looser and the grass on it will feel more cluttered." Sheng Xiuyan said while demonstrating that he found a tree next to it. Squat down and pick up tools to dig.

Sure enough, Sheng Xiuyan dug up the surface of the earth and rocks in two or more strokes, and found a small waterproof bag in the pit. Inside the bag was a small card with the corresponding number of points written on it.

Looking at the score card in Sheng Xiuyan's hand, Gu Xi's eyes brightened, and she looked around, and soon, according to Sheng Xiuyan's statement, found an 'unusual' piece of earth and stone in some places nearby.

The moment Gu Xi dug down with the shovel, I really felt that the sandy soil here was looser than other places, but I continued to dig down a little bit and felt a little resistance. It was obviously that the staff had poured some water on it to cover it up.

Gu Xi continued to dig down.

Over there, after Sheng Xiuyan refilled the pit where the 'treasure' had been dug out, he went to the second point to dig out something, and then the third...

When Sheng Xiuyan had dug out three'treasures', he turned his head, only to find that Gu Xi was still fighting the first pit with her small shovel.

Sheng Xiuyan couldn't stand it any longer, walked over and squatted down beside Gu Xi: "I'll come."

After all, Sheng Xiuyan took the shovel in Gu Xi's hand and started digging.

With the tools, Sheng Xiuyan's speed was even faster, but he accurately found the location in three or two strokes and dug out the buried 'treasure'.

Sheng Xiuyan handed the small bag to Gu Xi, and said: "I'm here to dig, and you are responsible for finding it. We are half of the things we dig afterwards."

——Of course it is good!

Gu Xi nodded without hesitation.

Thus, the division of labor between the two became, Gu Xi looked for a burial spot for the "treasure", and then Sheng Xiuyan came to dig.

With the light of the mobile phone on the side, Gu Xi raised her eyebrows when she watched Sheng Xiuyan dug out another small bag from the ground with skill.

——The action is so fluent, how many pits did you have to dig to accumulate experience?

Gu Xi whispered.

At this time, Sheng Xiuyan looked up at her and asked, "Where else?"

"There!" Gu Xi pointed again quickly.

After searching for a few points, Gu Xi quickly mastered the tricks, and he could find the hidden treasures almost at a glance.

One was quick to find and the other was to dig. It took almost an hour before the two 'sweeped' the entire camping area.

Finally, the two discussed it and felt that it seemed too much to leave none of them to others, so they deliberately left a few places without digging.

——

The two returned with a full load and found a place to start 'dividing the spoils'.

These "treasures" are not only points, but also some practical things, such as a whole semester of exercises, notebooks, and a semester's online course gift package and so on.

Seeing the card that Sheng Xiuyan opened in his hand that read the "Five Three" Winter Holiday Gift Package, Gu Xi's eyes lit up.

"That I want it!"

"this?"

"Uh-huh."

"Then give it to you."

Although I don't know why Gu Xi is so obsessed with the teaching aids and exercise books, if a similar 'reward' is issued later, Sheng Xiuyan will consciously assign it to Gu Xi's pile.

The two finished dividing the "treasure", holding a pile of points cards and rewards, Gu Xi returned to his tent with satisfaction.

When passing by Gu Yanxiao and their tent, Gu Xi took a peek inside like a thief, and made sure that the three people inside had not been awakened. Then, she squatted down and divided the dug score card into three equal parts. Two copies a person secretly stuffed into their shoes.

In addition, he reluctantly cut his love and divided Gu Yanxiao's "five three gift packages" and Gu Chenyi's "new year's flagship version of teaching materials."

After doing this, Gu Xi happily ran back to her tent.

——

The result of beating chicken blood the night before was the next day. Gu Xi woke up in a daze.

As a result, I missed Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi's expressions of surprise and joy when they got up and found this 'surprise'.

Gu Xi sat in front of the stove gnawing on the dry bread sent by the camping team, and listened in a daze to Dong Mingming's muttering beside her.

"Gu Xi, do you know that when I went to the replenishment area to get water just now, Liming's was there. I heard them saying that the two schools were going to have a friendly match, but then it seemed that our school had another I regretted it, so I stopped doing it."

While talking, Dong Mingming patted his chest with lingering fear, and said, "Fortunately, I didn't do it..."

She didn't want to engage in any networking games at all, especially her opponent was still Liming.

Hearing Dong Mingming's words, Gu Xi came up for a while, looked at the other person, and asked, "Why didn't you do it again?"

"It seems that our school said that the schedule of activities is not available, so let's not do it." Dong Mingming said, glanced around, then lowered his voice: "Maybe our school learned the lessons of last year's defeat. It's unhappy to decide not to ask for it casually."

Dong Mingming didn't know that, as the principal of a school known for "the more you fight, the more you frustrate, the more courageous you are." Principal Zhao originally participated in the friendly match with Liming.

In fact, he finally gave up the fraternity match because of Professor Gu's statement, "Informal competition venues are prone to accidents and are inconvenient to manage. It is not recommended to conduct activities between the two schools."

Principal Zhao thought about it and felt that it made sense, so he dropped this friendship match.

——

The sorority match with Liming Middle School was cancelled, but the affiliated middle school's own match continued as usual.

The content of the competition is many, there are participatory and competitive.

Among them, because of the most points, 'crossing obstacles' has naturally become the most watched competition in the school.

Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi both attended, representing their respective classes.

"Gu Xi, I'm so nervous, what should I do." Dong Mingming said, shaking Gu Xi's hand.

"What are you nervous about?" Gu Xi turned to look at Dong Mingming.

"I don't know who will win." She hopes that her class will win, and that Gu Yanxiao will win, and she also hopes that Gu Chenyi will win.

"So you are entangled with this..." Gu Xi couldn't laugh or cry when he heard Dong Mingming's complaints.

"Aren't you nervous?"

Gu Xi shook her head. As a person who has already gained 'point freedom', she is not nervous at all.

Having said that, as the game started, Gu Xi also subconsciously became nervous under the influence of the surrounding atmosphere.

However, the most nervous is the two old men, Gu and Shen who are watching the game remotely at this time.

The two of them leaned in front of Old Man Gu's phone, staring intently at the small screen of the phone.

The atmosphere is quiet.

When Steward Zhou came over with tea, he saw the two old men staring at the phone without saying a word, and they didn't know what they were looking at, their expressions were stern.

--in argument? It's not like...

Butler Zhou muttered with a dazed expression on his face.

I didn't know that these two old men were watching their grandson's game secretly competing.

Looking at the screen, Sheng Xiuyan turned over from the high wall and took a step ahead. Father Shen touched his beard and nodded in satisfaction.

As a result, the next second did not wait for the old man Shen to snicker, I saw that Gu Yanxiao had chosen the other side of the single stake and quickly passed through, and pushed away the pile of soil and grass on the side by the way, giving Sheng Xiuyan the next one. The level set an obstacle.

"Your kid is too much!" Old man Shen secretly gritted his teeth.

"It's not tired of deceit, and the rules don't say that it can't be done." Old man Gu smiled triumphantly.

In the next second, he saw that Sheng Xiuyan took the rope directly to the best position after jumping off the high wall. This also made Gu Chenyi, who set off in the next step, no tools to pass quickly.

At this time, it was replaced by the old man Shen with a triumphant smile: "Do you know what this is called? This is called'the power, the power is controlled by profit'~"

The three people in the obstacle course restrict each other, and for a while, it's hard to see whose advantage is more obvious.

Just as the situation on the field became more and more anxious, people on the scene were also guessing which of these three people would reach the finish line first, but they saw aside. On the third track, class 11 chose the classmate who walked in the quagmire, and the speed was not fast, but But steadily surpassed the three of them, and rang the finish bell.

Everyone at the scene: "???"

Two old men: "..."

Chapter 70: Song Kexin's purposeSettings

Seeing that his grandson was overtaken, the two old men's faces showed exactly the same dissatisfaction.

"Why do you control power for profit, huh, take a look, if it wasn't for your little boy who deliberately cheated others, could you let others overtake him?" Old man Gu said with an unhappy expression on his face.

The old man Shen on the side glared back at his old man Gu, not to be outdone, "I also said that my family's boy, your two little boys are not cheating?"

Having said that, Mr. Shen still seemed to have not performed well, and he muttered: "It was a good first, now it's good, it's gone."

On one thing, the views of these two elders are surprisingly consistent, that is, there is only the first and no second.

Seeing Sheng Xiuyan at the scene and Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi were all in the first place. The two old men did not continue to stare at the mobile phone for a while.

After a bit of mutual frustration, I remembered that the game was not over yet, and when I watched it over, the game over there was already over.

"No? I haven't seen the result yet!" Mr. Gu muttered while holding his mobile phone.

At this time, as soon as the phone screen changed, Gu Xi had already switched the video camera to her side.

"Did Grandpa see the result?" Gu Xi asked suspiciously.

Hearing this, there was a flash of embarrassment on Old Man Gu's face.

"The bug dangled just now, but I just didn't see it." After Mr. Gu said, he glanced at Mr. Shen next to him.

"Yeah, there is a bug whose eyes are not very good." Old man Shen also leaned over and said.

Seeing Gu Xi's moment in the call video, Mr. Shen's eyes brightened.

I always heard Gu Qinghua say how his baby granddaughter is. Before this old man did not put a bigger picture in the circle of friends, this time it was the first time Mr. Shen saw Gu Xi himself.

-It looks like her grandma, a standard beauty embryo.

And I heard that this girl is also good at studying.

Mr. Shen glanced at Mr. Gu with a bit of envy, but the next second he saw Mr. Shen's eyes roll, revealing his brilliance, and he didn't know what he was'calculating'.

Hearing what the two elders said, Gu Xi raised her eyebrows and said noncommittal to the results of the game just now.

Class 11 is first, Class 5 is second, Class 9 and Class 8 are tied for third...

As for the three of Gu Yanxiao... ranked 18th.

Regardless of their grade, there are a total of 20 classes.

"Why didn't you return the second one just now? How come you were 18 in the blink of an eye?" Old Master Gu asked, his eyes widened.

Gu Xi: "Well..."

There are a total of four routes in the arena. Gu Yanlin and Sheng Xiuyan have half of the A and B tracks chosen by the three of them. They pass faster, but they are also more difficult.

While the three of them were tirelessly creating obstacles and increasing difficulty for each other, the others were full of eagerness to avoid the A and B tracks and chose the C and D tracks, which were less difficult but took longer to pass. , And completed all levels steadily.

In this way, the three people who were in the lead actually fell to the end in the process of pitting each other.

"Look, it's not whose pot is your kid's pot." After listening to Gu Xi's explanation, Grandpa Gu took the phone away, then gave Grandpa Shen a glance, and said.

"You—!" Old man Shen wanted to refute, but he didn't know what he thought of, and he didn't go back. He waved his hand towards Mr. Gu, with a posture of'whatever you say is what'.

The rivalry on the playing field did not succeed, and their attention returned to the chessboard they had just played.

Elder Gu stared at the chessboard left and right, looked at it from a different angle, and frowned.

"its not right..."

"What's wrong?"

"I remember that my elephant was here just now. Why did you get here?" Grandpa Gu pointed to the chessboard and said, then suddenly looked at Grandpa Shen again and asked: "Did you kid just take advantage of me not paying attention? Moved a place for me, huh?"

Mr. Shen snorted: "Just your level, do I need to move?"

"Let's do it, let you take a step." Mr. Shen said.

Old man Gu was dissatisfied: "You still need to let me tell you, if you didn't stop in the middle just now, I will have your army in the next step."

"You blow it, you!" When he didn't move that step, Gu Qinghua was still two steps away from his army!

However, the next second, Mr. Shen suddenly suffocated what he wanted to say, and took a look at Mr. Gu, and said, "Okay, even if you win the game just now, this tea is yours."

Mr. Shen gave Mr. Gu the two boxes of tea that the two had used as a bet, and said, "I also got a box of bamboo white green, which is more advanced than this, and I will bring it for you to taste the other day."

"Let's go." As Elder Shen said, he took his crutches and prepared to leave.

Leaving Old Man Gu's face with suspicion.

"Did Shen Hongshi take the wrong medicine today?" Did he admit defeat like that? Would you like to bring him another tea?

Seeing Mr. Shen leaving his back, Mr. Gu couldn't help frowning and muttering.

Not only Mr. Gu, but also the steward Zhou beside him was puzzled.

—On weekdays, the two old men have nothing to do with fishing and chess.

Regret chess, secretly moving chess, he is accustomed to seeing it as a bystander.

It's not normal for the two of them to be red-faced. As for Qian Rang, it definitely doesn't exist.

The attitude of Mr. Shen today is indeed abnormal.

"This old boy is not calculating anything, right?" Old man Gu said to himself again-he always felt that the old boy was not at ease.

"Next time this old man comes again, he will say that I am not here." Old man Gu ordered to the steward Zhou on the side, and then returned to the house.

Here, after "crossing obstacles" Gu Yanxiao and the three of them Waterloo, they participated in several other competitions.

Fortunately, the three of them didn't get a piece in the next game, so they all got good rankings.

In the end, this time the quality development, Gu Xi, with their super high points, all got A.

However, seeing the composition of Gu Xi's points, everyone was once again surprised, just like last year's Sheng Xiuyan's "Unbelievable" incident: Obviously they didn't see how active Gu Xi was in digging treasures, why the final treasure digging points So high? !

Is it really the preferential treatment of Xueba—the points 'treasure' have been placed around Gu Xi them?

Therefore, after Sheng Xiuyan, Gu Xi, Gu Yanxiao, and Gu Chenyi were also included in the list of 'unbelievable' events.

...

At the end of the two-day Su Tuo, the driver was asked to send Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi to the home, while Gu Shao directly took Gu Xi home.

When the two came to the Pingjingshan parking area, it was a coincidence that they saw Lin Yize who came to pick Song Kexin and Lin Anxin not far away.

Seeing the family of three over there, the expression on Gu Xi's face stiffened a little, and she subconsciously leaned against Gu Shao—not because of envy or something, but just because of jealousy.

Perceiving the change in Gu Xi's mood, Gu Shao raised his hand and patted her on the top of her head, pushing her onto the car.

Gu Shao's eyes stayed on the three people over there for a second, then he took it back, calmly boarded the car, and ordered the driver to leave.

The three Lin Yize on the other side also saw Gu Shao and Gu Xi here.

The father and daughter wore the same red and white plaid parent-child outfits, which were very conspicuous, and it was difficult to notice it.

Seeing Gu Xi and Gu Shao, Lin Anxin was simply jealous and dissatisfied: Why can Gu Xi be brought by her father, but her father came to pick her up because she was busy until the event was over.

The expression on Song Kexin's face on the side was much more complicated, tangled, dissatisfied, regretful, and disgusted, but more anxious and uneasy.

As for Lin Yize, looking at the leaving father and daughter, the expressions on their faces were not conspicuous, but a coldness flashed in his eyes.

This time his business in the southeast suffered heavy losses, which has nothing to do with NTN and Gu Shao.

Although I don't know what kind of handle Gu Yaobai held in his hand, but I heard that Gu Yaobai had already started it, which made Lin Yize feel relieved a lot.

It would be best if Gu's family can be settled in one fell swoop...

Lin Yize thought to himself, the expression on his face grew colder.

Even if he can't, he hopes to hurt the Gu family...

All of a sudden, the three people who were still standing in the same place had their own thoughts.

Here, in the car.

Gu Shao glanced at Gu Xi beside him, and easily caught a trace of anxiety in Gu Xi's expression.

"Unhappy?" Gu Shao asked.

Gu Xi shook her head.

"So, is it afraid?" Gu Shao asked again, he could feel Gu Xi's panic at a moment, even if she tried to hide it.

"No..." Gu Xi shook her head subconsciously, but nodded again the next second.

After hesitating for two seconds, Gu Xi told Gu Shao about the encounter with Song Kexin.

"She seems to want to see me on purpose," Gu Xi said, biting her lower lip, and then said, "I think something is wrong."

"What?" Gu Shao asked patiently.

Gu Xi expressed her concerns: "I feel that her concern is a bit sudden, which is very strange."

After all, whether it is Gu Xi's 14 years of real life in the Lin family, or the subsequent plot in the novel: Song Kexin has always been indifferent to the existence of Gu Xi's black history, and there may be some motherhood in it occasionally, but it is pitiful. For Gu Xi, Song Kexin will always hate and repel more than anything else.

So at the end of the novel, when he heard that Lin Xi had an accident, Song Kexin just sighed and said:'She shouldn't be jealous and hurt Xiner', and didn't even ask how Lin Xi had something wrong. .

In Song Kexin's heart, the death of'Lin Xi' is more of relief and ease.

Therefore, Song Kexin suddenly appeared in front of her this time, showing a cordial and caring attitude towards herself. Not only did she not let Gu Xi feel happy, but it made her feel uncomfortable and suspicious at the same time.

Hearing Gu Xi's words, Gu Shao's eyes moved slightly, and a deep meaning flashed in his eyes.

In the end, Gu Shao only pressed Gu Xi's head lightly, and said, "Don't worry."

Seeing that Gu Xi opened her mouth and wanted to say something, Gu Shao said again, "I will deal with it."

Although Gu Shao didn't say how to deal with it, his words inexplicably made Gu Xi relieved.

"Then you have to be careful with them." Gu Xi said solemnly.

Seeing Gu Xi's sleepy face and serious warning of his appearance, Gu Shao was secretly funny, rubbed Gu Xi's head again, and said, "Go to sleep."

Yesterday, Gu Xi got up in the middle of the night to dig the soil. Gu Shao really didn't know, but today I saw Gu Xi's face with sleepy eyes, and combined with this girl's sudden extra points, Gu Shao couldn't guess what Gu Xi did last night.

"I'm not sleepy." Gu Xi shook her head and said, sitting upright again.

Even though I said that, it was not two minutes before Gu Xi was sitting on the seat, and she started fighting with her upper eyelid and lower eyelid.

Gu Shao looked at the person who had been holding on for a second with interest. It was already a little bit by now.

Gu Xi didn't know when she fell asleep. At the moment when her consciousness fell into a daze, Gu Xi's head leaned forward heavily.

In the confusion, Gu Xi had thought that she would bump into something, but it didn't happen.

Gu Xi's head hit the palm of Gu Shao's hand just before it hit the back of the front seat.

"You'll be home after a while," Gu Shao said softly.

While being unconscious, Gu Xi vaguely heard what Gu Shao said, but did not hear clearly, but just nodded obediently.

Gu Xi leaned on Gu Shao, rubbed Gu Shao subconsciously, until she found a comfortable posture, and then she dangled her eyes as if she disliked the light outside, frowning her delicate brows.

Before Gu Shao told the driver to roll the light-shielding window, he saw a confused person pulling Gu Shao's hand and covering his eyes, and then fell asleep satisfactorily.

Looking at Gu Xi, Gu Shao's eyes softened.

-When Gu Xi came to her, she was more desperate to find asylum. Therefore, whether it was for Gu's family or her father, Gu Xi still maintained a state of self-protection in her heart.

However, apparently, in the subtlety, Gu Xi had lost the guard against him subconsciously.

This discovery made Gu Shao happy.

However, the next second, thinking of the sentence in the message Wang Lu had sent to himself, "The Lin family might want to take back Miss Xiao Xi", the expression on Gu Shao's face fell cold again.

After taking a look, it was confirmed that Gu Xi was asleep, and then Gu Shao dialed Wang Lu's number.

"What did you find, let's talk about it."

"Yes," Wang Lu answered on the phone before saying: "According to Mr.'s instructions, our people first checked the recent events in the Lin family."

"The Lin family's recent relationship is indeed a bit tense," after a pause, Wang Lu said again: "On the one hand, it has something to do with Miss Meng Zixin..."

Song Kexin suspected that Lin Yize had betrayed herself, and secretly found someone to trouble Meng Zixin, but this undermined Lin Yize's original plan.

I don't know whether it was simply because of the destruction of the plan or because of other inconvenient reasons. Song Kexin's actions aroused Lin Yize's great dissatisfaction.

After speaking, Wang Lu continued to tell another thing: "Song Kexin went to the hospital recently..."

—Although the Lin family has Lin Anxin, Xu Jiaofeng is not satisfied. She always wants Song Kexin to have another child for the Lin family on the grounds of "not making up a good character".

It's just these years that Song Kexin believes that the relationship between her and Lin Yize should not be measured by her children, and she resists being a tool for the Lin family to "pass the generations" in her heart. Therefore, Song Kexin has not agreed to Xu Jiaofeng's request to have another child with Lin Yize.

Until recently, Song Kexin began to feel the crisis when Meng Zixin appeared, and began to seriously consider Xu Jiaofeng's suggestions.

So, at the very beginning, Song Kexin went to the hospital for pre-pregnancy check-ups.

"However, during the inspection, Song Kexin seemed to have found something wrong."

"what?"

"We didn't find the specific examination results, but after that, Song Kexin contacted many authoritative experts at home and abroad for consultations. They were all experts in lung diseases. It seemed that it was very likely that her previous symptoms had relapsed. ."

Since marrying Lin Yize, Song Kexin's life has been going smoothly.

The only time it didn't go well was the lung disease a few years ago, and that disease almost killed Song Kexin.

At that time, the Lin family forged Gu Xi's body donation book just in case to save Song Kexin.

If it were not for Song Kexin to be cured later, I am afraid that Gu Xi would have disappeared because of an 'accident'.

"So, I guess, this time Mr. Song Kexin you said deliberately approached Miss Xiaoxi, is it because..."

Halfway through, Wang Lu didn't say any more.

Because, across the phone, he could feel an invisible chill.

-He can think of things, how could the husband fail to guess.

However, thinking that there are still things that have not been reported, Wang Lu bit his scalp and said: "In addition, there is one more thing."

"Say."

"Song Kexin recently consulted with a lawyer and seems to want to get back the custody of the lady."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 5.1K 92
Shen Mingyou had a dream. I dreamed that she took her daughter to read a variety show with a mother and a baby. In the variety show, because Nian Nia...
40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
929K 25K 30
Just a bunch of Peter Parker/Spider-Man oneshots that include: -IronDad -Mama Spider -Bullies -Field Trips -Avengers family! -crushes! -friends! -an...
2.3K 174 12
Varian and Cassandra are happily married. But life comes with challenges especially in Corona. Will Varain abandon his family? Is the moonstone powe...