21 - 30

Chapter 21: New schoolSettings

"No." Gu Xi denied subconsciously.

Meeting Gu Shao's gaze, he bit his lower lip, tangled, and whispered, "Just a little bit."

"It's not afraid, it's..." Gu Xi thought about it, and said, "Nervous?"

The expression in Gu Shao's eyes loosened a little, and he said, "Don't be nervous, don't be afraid."

"When you arrive at the new school, you can do what you want to do and what you think you should do. Get along well with your classmates, but you don't need to pay too much attention to the opinions of others. Understand?"

Is Gu Shao teaching her how to face the new environment?

Gu Xi was surprised and listened to Gu Shao again: "If you encounter those things that happened in the school before and you can't handle them, you can tell me and I will help you handle them."

Gu Shao's voice was flat, but it made Gu Xi feel warm, her eyes astringent, as if they were blocked by something.

Seeing Gu Xi's incredible face, Gu Shao's heart sank: Although Gu Xi's behavior has always been normal, it is clear that the Lin family's practice has left a lot of shadow in Gu Xi's heart. As a result, Gu Xi kept a deep guard against the outside world.

When encountering a problem, Gu Xi can always think of how to solve it with her own strength, but when encountering a problem that she cannot solve, Gu Xi has learned to forgive.

This is not what a fourteen-year-old child should have.

Gu Shao put down the documents in his hand, walked to Gu Xi, touched Gu Xi's head, and said, "I am your parent. These are my obligations."

Gu Xi opened her mouth, but she didn't know what to say, she just looked at Gu Shao in a daze.

"go to sleep."

"Good." Gu Xi raised a smile at Gu Shao.

"Hehe." The smile was to hide the redness in the corner of his eyes.

Gu Xi ran back to the room and buried herself in the bed. She rubbed her face against the soft pillow with this fragrance, and she also wiped away the "Golden Beans" in her eyes.

The next day, Gu Shao turned off a report meeting in A in the morning, and personally sent Gu Xi to the school and sent it to Gu Xi's new head teacher.

Gu Xi found out that her head teacher was actually the teacher Chen who was in charge of invigorating her own test that day, so she greeted him.

Gu Shao nodded towards Teacher Chen, said "Trouble Teacher" again, and handed the person to Teacher Chen.

"Professor Gu, don't worry, Gu Xi is fine with us. If there is anything, we will contact your parents as soon as possible." Teacher Chen said.

After leaving Gu Shao, Teacher Chen looked at Gu Xi with excitement.

—The reason why Gu Xi was assigned to her class was because she tried her best to 'rob' it.

After finishing the test that day, Teacher Chen couldn't help being surprised when he looked at Gu Xi's score. Then he first started to find the grade director and asked Gu Xi to be assigned to their 7th class.

Originally, Teacher Chen only regarded Gu Xi as a good student with very good grades. It wasn't until Gu Xi's student status was transferred yesterday that she read Gu Xi's information and remembered the identity of this student.