71 - 80

Chapter 71: ShotSettings

After the Su Tuo activity ended and returned to school, it was obvious that everyone hadn't recovered yet.

Early on Monday morning, as soon as Gu Xi arrived in the classroom, she saw Dong Mingming lying on the table with a look of lovelessness.

"What's wrong?" Gu Xi looked at Dong Mingming and asked.

At this time, Dong Mingming slowly turned his head, and said quietly, "I'm telling you an unfortunate news."

"what?"

"The final exam is coming soon," Dong Mingming said.

Hearing this, Gu Xi raised her eyebrows: "Isn't it always like this?"

The time for the final exam is fixed, just two weeks after the Sutuo event at the High School Attached to A.

"No, no, it's different this time," Dong Mingming stood up and said with a look of'tell you a ghost story': "Informant news, this time the final exam is the city's unified exam."

The city-wide unified test also means that the test scores will be ranked in the city. Isn't this the same as the public execution of the city!

Dong Mingming groaned inwardly.

After speaking, seeing that Gu Xi still had a look on his face, Dong Mingming suddenly reacted.

"Almost forgot, we are not the same." Dong Mingming glanced at Gu Xi bitterly, and exclaimed.

To Gu Xi and Sheng Xiuyan's perverted level scholars, the city's ranking is not a public punishment, it should be a public exhibition!

"But the city ranks, aren't you nervous at all?" Dong Mingming asked Gu Xi, shaking his hand again.

Hearing this, Gu Xi seemed to think carefully for two seconds before saying: "Don't be nervous."

Dong Mingming: "Well, we are really different."

As he said, Dong Mingming squatted on the table again and screamed: "Ah, what should I do, I have a foreboding how bad the next two weeks will be."

In the city's unified exam, although theoretically speaking, the test papers will be easier than those produced by the attached middle school, there are still so many'competitors' there. In order to make the attached middle school's ranking and scores look better, the school teachers will definitely squeeze to death. They learned it!

Looking at Dong Mingming's face, Gu Xi was a little embarrassed: Anyway, this is also a master of learning, can he be a little emboldened.

"Why do I divide you two by five or three?" Gu Xi suggested seriously.

Hearing that, Dong Mingming's face became darker: "No, you can keep it for yourself." She didn't want to be made worse.

As Dong Mingming was talking, seeing Gu Xi, he seemed to be really not worried at all. He was still looking at the phone, and couldn't help but leaned over with some curiosity.

"Gu Xi, what are you looking at? Is there any gossip lately?"

"No." Gu Xi shook her head. She was just watching the news, to be precise about the Lin family.

——Lin's family seems to have encountered a lot of trouble recently.

First, a batch of transport vehicles and ships were found to be out of trial, and then it was discovered that Lin had made a yin and yang contract in order to avoid paying taxes.