Swan Prince

By byuliewrites

Another night when the princess is in deep sleep : y/n~ find me ~~ The princess woke up from that creepy ni... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Dear readers
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 15

203 11 1
By byuliewrites

Y/n woke up again from the dream but this time she wasn't scared . She looked over to her table and was shocked to see a red rose there .

She remembered the rose the prince gave her .
Who put this here ?

And she saw a servant coming in your room "princess a prince came in your room and put it here and went away"

Y/n was shocked to hear that . As she ran towards the painting and asked her "d-did h-he lo-looked like h-him ?"
"No he had long black hair and a scar on his neck" .

Ohhh it was kookie ....

"Princess I have prepared for your bath you have to get redy as fast as you can"
Why?? Y/n was confused .

"The king want's to meet you so he said me to tell you to come to him as soon as you can"
Just an ok was all y/n could say as she went out of her room .

She took a quick bath and saw the dress she had to wear . Why this dress??

The dress looked as if you're going to somewhere special and you have to look good . But why would she wear it .
Any party isn't there too.....

She went to the hall only to see the king and his friend kookie's dad talking while laughing .

"Y/n come here !" The king called .
Yes appa!
"When you were small I promised my friend that you will marry his son only , daughter jungkook likes you . Say yes  "

Nooooooo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.6K 47
" Princes..." °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° There's hundreds of thousands of universes. This story takes place in a particular situation. Princess...
230K 7.9K 38
'who do you think you are huh? ' 'Jimin...I was-' 'shut up your f*cking mouth . Don't interfere in my matters'. 'l am sorry y/n ah. I was in a bad m...
25.4K 1K 19
[Completed] Summary: You wake up in a forest and realise you have no recollections of your memories,there you meet 2 guys who claim to know you. They...
7.1K 360 43
**This novel contains mature content!** Receiving a text seems like no big deal right? But what happens when the person on the other end is someone y...