The great Marshal is a Mother...

By LazyAuthor7

Mikael is the youngest marshal of the empire. She became a legend in the battlefield, killing zergs, defendin... More

🥀1
🥀2
🥀4
🥀5
🥀6
🥀7
🥀8
🥀3
🥀10
🥀11
🥀12
🥀13
Note
🥀14
🥀15
🥀16
🥀17
🥀18
Note
🥀19
🥀20
🥀21
🥀22
🥀23
🥀24
🥀 25
🥀26
🥀27
🥀28
🥀29
🥀30
🥀31
🥀32
🥀33

🥀9

3.4K 166 8
By LazyAuthor7

Kael came home and when she was about to open the door she stopped. She felt fidgety.

She held the grocery bags in her hands a lot tighter. She took one deep breath and opened the door.

Her house is very soundproof. So it was very quiet outside , but when she opened the door, there was a high pitch scream and a child laughing.

"You brat!!"

"Ahahhaha!! You are so ugly! Haha blehh!!"

"Come back here you brat!"

"Ahhh!!" Kael raised a brow. This girly high pitched scream really couldn't belong to her son.. right?

There was a sound of banging and hurried footsteps.

"No! I'm sorry! Please don't spank me!"

"Ha! Come back here brat! Don't you dare cry after what you've done!"

Kael walk to where the noise came from and she came to the living room.

She is surprised to see the whole living room a mess.

Then the two, small and big, running around. The boy saw her and his eyes brightened. He hurried stop her. "Mo-- kael! The ugly omega wants to spank me!! Helllppp!!!"

He run beside her and hid from Gio.

Kael was even more amused to see Gio holding a broom. And the drawing on his face..

Two ball and a stick.

Ehem. Kael sighed. "You've worked hard " she said sympathetically at Gio. Gio widened his eyes at her.

His eyes burst flames.

"Give that brat to me kael! I will teach him good! I will definitely make his childhood complete!" This brat. If kael is not here he will really make this childs childhood complete.

Kael sighed. She held Gio on the shoulder and lowered her head close to him. Then whispered.. "forgive the kid this once Gio. I will surely make it up to you"

Gio blushed. But he still humphed. Ahhh! He is not blushing right? Kael is so hoootttt!!!

Shins face twisted watching the two.

Gio is an Omega, so his stature look feminine, pure and small.

Although kael is a beta, she is tall, lean and full of masculinity. But also charming, and absolutely enticing. She both have the best quality of an alpha and an Omega.

Shin pouted. The scene is really sour in his eye to watch.

"W-well.. ok.." Gio wanted to sigh. Ahhh!! She so beautiful!!

I 💓 U!

A voice suddenly interrupted them. "Hey! Is this for me!?" An excited voice said. Shin hurried to Kaels side and excitedly took the bag in her hands.

Kael let him. She also sat down on the sofa in silence. Watching him open it.

"Wow! It's the latest limited edition block Rix!" Shin did not hide his excitement. His eyes shone brighter everytime he open a bag one after another. "Wooaahh!! So awesome!" When shin look back at her with his eyes curved and his mouth in a sweet laugh..

Kael felt her chest tighten.

What is this? Is this guilt?

Gio watch the two with a smile. He understood Kaels feeling. It must be  foreign for her.. to suddenly being a mother without any warning.

This kid.. although he is a brat, he really likes him.

Gio did not interrupt them and entered the bathroom. When he raised his head and look at the mirror.

He grind his teeth in anger.

The drawing of a dick on his face stung his eyes like an acid. "Brat!"

His shout echoed in the whole house.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Shin happily played with his new toys. His lips curving from time to time. It's really the first time he had played toys like this.

Being his father's son is also not easy. He would train martial arts, even proper etiquette, and many more that he really sucks at.

His father can't even buy him a toy, much less spend time with him.

After a few minutes of playing, he finally yawned. He look at his bedroom.

His mother's house is pretty big. And somehow shin felt this place is a real home. With an annoying uncle and a.. mother.

He did not know what to do. He is just a child, who had the normal thinking of any child out there.

He wants to play, eat sweets, watch cartoons,.. he just want to do the things he had never done before.

Shin is bored, look around the room and yawned. Then be look at his toys and squinted his eyes.

Huh.. right.

He started to estimate the toys price, hey hey hey!

He suddenly stood up. Why didn't he think of that?!

"1 million star coins.. 500k star coins.." he started to add the prices while pointing at the items.

Then his eyes widened in disbelief. "20 million star coins!!!"

Oh my gosshhh!! His mother might be quite rich!!

For him who is the son of a underworld leader, 20 million is a small amount. But still.. shin thought his mother have a normal life except for her looks and bearing.

But still, buying him toys that's worth 20 million star coins!!

Shin jump down from his bed. Wearing his blue pajama set, he looked for Kaels door. Opened it, he stopped when he heard a click inside.

"Who's there?" Shin was also surprised to hear his mother's voice this cold.

"It's me..." Shin opened the door and stuck out his head. He only saw his mother laying down on the bed. Reading a book.

"Need something?" Waahh! She is really so gorgeous!

"I.. wanna sleep.. with you.." shin used all his courage to say that. His face slightly turn red.

Even kael froze at her son's request.

There was a moment of silence. Until kael coughed and cleared her throat to ease the tension. "Well.. okay. If that's what you want"

Shin jump on the bed. Laid down beside her and close his eyes. He thought that he might not be able to sleep easily. But after just a few seconds, smelling his mother's unique scent made his eyes heavy.

Before he could sleep, there was a sudden realisation. Hey.. that sound.. isn't that the sound of a gun?

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kaels sighed watching the boy.

She out down the book, stood up and opened the door to the veranda. The cold wind made her sober a bit.

Her eyes squinted at the thought of shins father. Gio is right, it's better to meet the child's father. But.. she took out her phone and made a call.

"Yes hello" robins joyful voice came. He must really been in a good mood. "I am so happy that you made the school a lot better. Hehehe.. "

"No worries. Robin I need you're help."

"Oh? Sure sure.." (≧▽≦)

"Can you look for the father of this child? And I want the result fast." Kael send him an image.

There was a moment of silence. "Heh.." robin chuckled. "Funny.. he looks a little like you"

"Find his father for me then the rest,.. I'll do it myself."

"Well. Ok."

Kael rub her palm on her face because of the sudden frustration. A son, and then what's next?

Kael really hopes it will not be another son or a daughter.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Brandon wanted to strangle all the students in his school. Ever since that woman came, the whole school was different from before!

In just two days! Two days!

Where is the school he had ruled? That woman.. ugh!! The most unusual thing is he can't even bear a grudge on her!!

Not a single speck of hatred!

Brandon had been so frustrated in the last two days.

Area 31 is a place where mostly gangsters go.

But also those rebellious second rich generation who wants to look for some excitement in life.

People dying there is normal everyday. Brandon had been going there for a year now, so he was a little famous in that part.

When he was busy thinking, a familiar figure caught his eyes.

He blinked. It seems like he is already so drunk to see his mother, who thinks of herself as a woman of aristocrat, come here in this dirty place.

But.. he really is not imagining it.  Right?

He squinted this eyes and stood up. Followed her figure.

He saw his mother sitting Infront of a cloaked man. He watch them talking for a moment.

Then suddenly, his mother stood up and shouted at him. Then left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 565 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
1K 18 7
Y/n or your name is a current and forever worker for a company know as JCJenson in space. One day JCjenson accidently tried to take over a already e...
19.7K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
238K 4.5K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...