Teenage Dream

By chrissybaeevans

You and Chris have been dating since senior year in high school. But what happens when Chris's career gets t... More

Chapter 1: You Belong With Me ✨
Chapter 2: Love Story πŸ“–
Chapter 3: Better Than Revenge 😈
Chapter 4: White Horse ☁️
Chapter 5: I Knew You Were Trouble πŸ”₯
Chapter 6: We Are Getting Back Together 🧑
Chapter 7: The Story of Us πŸ₯‚
Chapter 8: Back to December ❄️
Chapter 9: Mine πŸ’‹
Chapter 10: King of My Heart πŸ‘‘
Chapter 11: Forever & Always ?
Chapter 13: Willow 🌾
Chapter 14: Delicate 🌸
Chapter 15: Exile πŸ’¨
Chapter 16: Cruel Summer β˜€οΈ
Chapter 17: Welcome to New York πŸ—½
Chapter 18: Afterglow πŸ’Œ
Chapter 19: This Love ❀️‍πŸ”₯
Chapter 20: The Chris Crazies πŸ”Έ
Chapter 21: Vigilante Shit 🚨

Chapter 12: The Lucky One πŸ€

4.5K 100 73
By chrissybaeevans

How has it been a whole month since I last updated this book? Omg, I miss my teenage Chrissy 😭

Let me tell you guys, this chapter fought me. No really, it did not want to be written but that doesn't matter now cause it's here!

Warnings: Smut, long flashbacks!

......................
Chapter Twelve: The Lucky One
..............

**PRESENT TIME: Maldives, 2012**

A few days passed after Chris and I made up.

I hope it's the last time we make up because I don't wanna fight anymore.

We went on many beautiful hikes, we swam in the ocean, we had amazing food, had amazing sex, night and day.

It was a wonderful trip.

It was our last night here in the Maldives, and we wanted to make the best out of it.

Chris said he had a surprise for me, but I had to stay in the room until someone came to find me.

When finally a girl came to the door and walked me out to the back of the hotel, where the beach was.

There were a lot of small candles, lighting up a dimmed pathway, and I noticed on some of the candles there were photos of Chris and I on every other candle.

Some from when we were teens and some when we were married living in NY, others when we were in LA.

But what I loved the most was that there was photos of me as a baby. And as a little girl.

I had a white romper on, with some cute sandals and my hair in two low space buns with some strands naturally hanging forward.

I had my new engagement ring that Chris gave me when he proposed a while ago with his sisters and mom.

And the bracelet he gave me when we were kids, and the earrings he got me for our first anniversary - I was basically wearing all the valuable gifts Chris has ever gotten me.

I kept walking down this candle lit pathway and eventually arrived to another pathway, covered in rose petals.

This pathway connected to a gazebo where I noticed Chris was standing under.

"Chrissy, baby, what's all this?" I ask him.

"All for you, my love..." He reaches for my hand and places a kiss on my knuckles just like in the movies.

He is an actor after all.

"...To prove to you, just how much I love you."

The gazebo consisted of a beautiful dinner set up. With fancy napkins, delicious food which when I got a good look at all the dishes - it consisted of all my favorite foods. My favorite flowers were in a vase on another table along with fairy lights everywhere.

"Wow, I would've thought you were proposing if you haven't already..." I touch all the lights and flowers.

Chris was in a button up white polo shirt, along with some khakis. He also had the Mickey Mouse watch I gave him for his 25th birthday.

He's wore it ever since.

"C'mere baby, let's have dinner." Chris opens a chair for me.

The gazebo viewed the beach and the sunset was just so beautiful and amazing to watch.

Chris and I joked around and talked about life, as we ate dinner.

I couldn't help but look at him, he's so handsome.

And I can't wait to marry him again.

Chris poured more wine into my glass, I knew exactly what he was doing.

Wine makes me feel things.

Things that end up with me either undoing Chris's belt, or his head in between my legs.

"I know what you're up to mister." I say twirling the wine in my glass before sipping some into my mouth.

"I have no idea," he screws the cap back onto the hotel, "what you're talking about."

"Mhm." I smirk at him.

We kept talking, when we arrived to the topic of our wedding.

Our second wedding.

I wasn't looking forward to mailing invitations to everyone who was at my wedding with Jon, again.

My cousins, my aunts, my uncles, my grandparents and my parents.

Everyone who didn't attend Chris and I's wedding when I was 19, because my mom was embarrassed of telling them the truth.

They were judging me hard no doubt - especially my aunts.

Whew, those ladies knew everything about everyone.

So, I want this wedding, the second one with Chris and I. To be extremely low key and to the point.

I don't want a big reception, or a reception at all.

I just wanna be with Chris, far far away.

"How many people we talking for our wedding, babe?" Chris asks, swirling pasta around his fork and stuffing it into his mouth.

"Mmm, a small number. I was thinking your mom, dad and siblings. Bizzie, of course. A few of our friends from high-school like Minkus and his wife. Maybe even have Scarlett and Sebastian fly out? And if you want the entire Marvel cast?"

Chris nods, trying to chew faster so he could answer my offer.

"I like that idea, honey. Keep things low key?"

"Exactly, Chrissy."

"I like that. We can do that, for sure." He winks at me.

"So, now that we have wedding plans done for. Can we talk about when I'm gonna make you a mama?"

I almost choked on the food in my mouth, "Um."

Chris laughs at my reaction.

"C'mon babe, I'm 32, you're 31 almost turning 32. And I just wanna have a little babygirl who looks like you."

"Chris," I sigh, "I'm not ready for that. Neither of us are. Maybe in a few years? After we get our marriage back on track and our lives together."

Chris picks my hand up. Holding it against the table.

"Promise?"

"Promise." I nod, winking at him.

Sometime later we were on the swing, it was big enough to fit the both of us. I had my head in Chris's lap as he gently rocked the swing back and forth.

He was playing with my hair, gently caressing the crown of my head.

When the wine began to effect me.

It was taking a while too.

I sit up from laying down, and begin to straddle Chris.

"Finally." He speaks.

"I knew it." I say, in between kissing the hallow part of his throat.

A small moan escaped his lips when I found his sweet spot.

I move up towards his lips, connecting them in a long kiss. As I began to rub against him.

His hand flew down to grab my ass over my romper.

I hopped off from straddling him, and sunk between his legs.

"What're you doin, baby?" Chris husks.

"Looks like you know." I trace around the big tent in his shorts.

I quickly undo his shorts, and pull his hard dick out. He actually whimpered when I touched him.

It was so large, and mesmerizing.

I licked my lips preparing them.

Chris reaches to move strands of my hair away from my face and tucks them behind my ears, allowing me to work properly.

I balance myself on my knees as I hover my mouth over his tip.

"Wait."

He grips my chin, making me look at him.

"Say you're mine, baby. You know I like it when you do."

I smirk, "I'm all yours." I whisper seductively.

Then I watch as my spit runs down the length of him, making him groan.

I make sure to look at him and his state of bliss when my hands slide down the base of him. Gently squeezing up and down.

"Oh!" Chris rolls his eyes back. Starting to breathe heavy.

The sounds he was making just from me giving him a handjob and the sounds of the waves crashing behind me was truly amazing.

After giving him a few more blissful strokes, I used my hand to guide himself into my warm mouth.

"Oh my god." He moans, loudly.

"God, Chrissy, I didn't know you could be so loud." I tease him.

He chuckles, out of breathe, that chuckle turned into a choke moan when I lowered my head down as far as I could go on his dick.

"Oh my god, baby." He's biting his lip and I love how vulnerable he is for me.

I begin bobbing my head up and down. Sucking as hard as I could.

"Mhhhmmmm...." I moan against him and it's as if he feels it, since he gratefully returned the sound.

"Fuck," Chris's mouth was opening with no sound coming out and his cheeks were all red, "Fuck!"

I pulled away for a second to get a proper breath in, in the meantime I placed kisses on the base of him all the way up to his dripping tip.

"Feels so good..." he groans deep in his chest.

That sound only made my panties wanna drop.

I take him back into my mouth because the way he's twitching let's me know that he's close. I swirl my tongue around his tip, making him whimper.

Chris uses his other hand, the one that's not guiding my head down again onto his dick, and begins to unbutton his shirt because he's so sweaty.

I suck and suck, going as deep as I could, while still massaging what I couldn't fit.

"Fuck, baby, I'm gonna—" he was at a loss of words when his orgasm ripped right through him, "—fuck!"

"Mmmmm..." I grunt as I feel his liquid fill in my mouth and deep into my throat.

I pull away with a strand of my spit connecting me still to his dick, as I try to catch my breath.

I watched as he went soft again in my hand, since I was still gently stroking him - riding his high out.

With my other hand, I swipe the excess saliva that formed on my lips and corner of my mouth.

Chris pulled me up into his lap, so I'd straddle him again. Bringing my face down for a round of frantic kisses.

"I cannot wait for when we get back to our room, I want you - now."

He whispers against my lips.

"But I'm in a romper." I whisper back, realizing I have to get fully naked in order to take Chris right here on this swing.

Out in the open.

"You know I prefer dresses baby, as beautiful as you look in rompers." He whispers again in another kiss.

He doesn't like rompers, because he doesn't have easy access.

"Let's just go back, handsome. We'll make a run for it. And we can do as many rounds as you want back in the—" My explanation is cut off by a gasp when I feel his dick hard and ready again against my thigh.

"No," he begins to undo the zipper of my clothes, "now."

He was like a toddler wanting its milk.

"Please." He's kissing down my jaw to my throat.

"Okay."

God damn it, this man and he's power over me.

He unzipped my romper all the way down, kissing each inch of new skin on my chest that's being exposed letting the fabric fall down my shoulders.

**FLASHBACK: Boston, 1999**

It's been a few days after my 18th birthday, where I lost my virginity to Chris.

It was a magical night and all I do is think about it during class, I'm getting this hot flashes, and I start sweating and getting that throbbing feeling in between my legs.

I can't stop thinking about the way Chris looked at me, as he pushed my leg out and kissed his way down to where I needed him most....

The way he squeezed and caressed all the right spots, playing my body like his favorite instrument...

It doesn't help that I sit next to him in English.

"Ms.Y/l/n?"

Mr.Feeny called for me.

"Y-yes?" I take the pencil I was chewing on out of my mouth.

"Do you know what I just said?"

I look around the room and everyone is staring at me. Chris is pointing to his notebook, and he has a bunch of notes written down and when I looked at the board it said

"To Kill A Mockingbird"

"You said to finish taking notes on to kill a mockingbird." I reply, hesitantly.

Mr.Feeny sighs, "Now class, we only have 5 minutes left. Please gather your things and have a good weekend."

Everyone starts packing their things.

"What we're you thinking about?" Chris whispers.

"Nothing." I'm quick to say, zipping my bag up.

"Mhmm..." he smirks at me, fixing his letterman jacket.

"So, Luke's?" Bizzie walks up to us, our next period was lunch and we always went to Luke's since we were seniors and we had senior privileges, and my boyfriend had a car.

"Let's go." Chris smiles at the both of us, as he hooks his arm around me.

Once we got to the parking lot, we entered Chris's car and it smelt exactly like him.

Bizzie hopped in the back, while I sat in the passenger seat.

Chris turned the car on and we were off to downtown.

He picked my hand up and brought it closer to him, to his lips in order to kiss my fingers.

I blush, and bite my lip to stop my smile from forming so big.

We arrive to Luke's and immediately grab a booth.

Jess, our friend and Luke's nephew come up to us.

"How do you get here so fast?" Chris asks him, Jess also goes to our school and it is our lunch break.

"Eh, I guess track payed off back in 8th grade, anyway what do you guys want?" Jess asks holding a small notebook and a pen.

"What do you want, baby?" Chris turns to whisper, waiting at answer with his soft eyes.

"I'll take a y/f/f milkshake, some tenders and fries."

"You got it, Y/l/n." Jess writes it down.

"I'll have the same." Chris nods at Jess.

"And for you Beatrice?" Jess turns to look at Bizzie who is sitting across from Chris and I.

"Call me Beatrice one more time Jess, and you won't be running to work because I would've cut your legs off." Bizzie rolls her eye, "I want a burger and fries, with mozzarella sticks and a vanilla milkshake."

Jess writes it down, "oh no wait. Take off the mozzarella sticks."

Jess erases it, "I'll be back guys."

"Uh!" Bizzie stops him, "I wasn't finished. Instead of the mozzarella sticks I want chicken tenders."

Jess sighs, adding the chicken tenders.

He leaves and I look at Bizzie with mom eyes.

"What? He called me Beatrice." She explains.

"That is your name." Chris intervenes.

"Shut it, Evans."

We began talking about our day at school and we finally told Bizzie we might be leaving for New York, well Chris and I.

A little while later we were eating our food.

I look at Chris and give him the eyes to start the conversation.

"Ahem," Chris clears his throat, "so Bizzie which college are you going to?"

"I don't know, yet. Maybe not even one at all." She stuffs a fry into her mouth, "why?"

I clear my throat, my leg jumping up and down under the table.

"Stop shaking your leg, Y/n. Why are you so nervous?"

I gulp, looking at Chris. He nods and gives me a soft smile, mentally telling me that I could do it.

"Bizzie, I'm applying to NYU."

She choked on the food she had in her mouth.

"New York?" She whispers, the most quietest I've ever heard her speak.

"Yeah, um, but listen I don't  want it to make you feel like I'm moving away becuase I'm not. I'm just going to school there and I will still be your best friend..."

"And what about Cornell?"

Bizzie and I's dream since we were in the 6th grade was to go to Cornell University.

I felt like I was betraying her, like I had crushed our dream and stomped right on it.

She rolls her eyes at me briefly, turning to face Chris.

Connecting the dots in her head.

"And what about you Chris?"

"I'll be studying in New York just not at NYU."

"Really Y/n? you're gonna follow him to New York?"

"It's not that!" I defend myself, "NYU has the best English major program in the US and I-I—" I stammer my words, but wanting to get my explanation out.

"Whatever, Y/n! Say whatever you wanna say we both know you just wanna be with Chris! Forget about me right? Or your parents? Whatever Chris does you wanna do..."

"That's not true!" I shake my head, the tears threatening to fall out.

"See you guys at school." Bizzie rolls her eyes and leaves the diner.

Chris cuddles me under his arm, squeezing me tight.

He didn't have to say anything all he did was hold me, and that's all I needed.

**PRESENT TIME: Boston, 2012**

"Awh! Right there, Chris!" I roll my eyes to the back of my head as Chris speeds his movements up.

We were back in the hotel room, the windows and slide door open so we could hear the ocean while we made love.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful baby." He says, sucking hickeys into the soft skin on my chest.

"Harder." I whimper each time every veiny inch of him entered me again.

Titling my hips, he went harder, making it that much more enjoyable for the both of us.

While Chris rearranged my insides, I'm reminded that he was the one to really show me what to do....

**FLASHBACK: Boston, 1999**

"Have her home by 11pm, Mr.Evans." My dad warns Chris as they stare at each other by the front door.

"Yes, sir." He says, quickly.

I walk down in my leather jacket and some jeans, making my way downstairs.

There is a party tonight, Justin's party and Chris really wants to go. But all I wanna do is stay home and watch my favorite shows.

He used that puppy look and I was a goner, so here I was getting ready to go to a party I didn't even want to go to.

We said goodbye to my parents and made our way to Chris's car where he opened the door for me.

It's amazing how Chris could be so gentle and sweet but then have this kinky, sexy side to him that no one else has the privilege to see but me.

When we arrived to the party, there were people already outside, drinking and just hanging out.

Chris parked his car down the street so we walked to where the house was.

He had his arm around me, and I held his hand as we entered.

This would be my first ever high school party because I do not go to these kind of things, not because I don't want to but because I don't see the purpose of it.

But recently I have fallen in love with these blue eyes that make me do things I've never done before....

"Yo Evans!"

Chris turns a bit to wave at whoever just recognized him.

Walking further into the party, the music got louder, crowds got bigger and the smell of alcohol grew stronger.

We were seniors this year so technically we ruled the school, but there were also juniors that I've seen at this party.

"Christopher Evans, my man!" Justin does this weird handshake with Chris and they hug.

Justin leads us back to Chris's circle of friends who were in the kitchen.

Chris and I mingled with them for a while, until Brooke decided she wanted to play truth or dare.

Chris sat on the kitchen counter and I rested in between his legs, while he lazily held a cup of beer.

"Okay, Justin truth or dare?" She says before bringing the red cup to her mouth and sipping whatever alcohol she mixed.

"Ah, dare." Justin, of course, says.

"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Y/n."

"Yeah. Okay. Next dare, Brooke." Chris intervenes.

"What it's not cheating? Because it's a dare."

"Next dare. Brooke." Chris says again.

She rolls her eyes at me, everyone goes around doing dares or answering truthful questions.

When it's back to Brooke and it's back to her picking on me.

"Truth or dare, Y/n?"

"Truth."

She raises her eyebrows, like she knew I was gonna pick that one becuase in her eyes I play it safe.

"Is it true you were a virgin before dating Chris?"

The looks at everyone in the circle were shocked and some just awaited my answer.

"Yeah, and?" I shrugged my shoulders, Chris smirking above me.

"So you lost your virginity to him?" She asks.

"Are we playing truth or dare or are we asking personal things about my life?" I'm quick to say.

She nods, smiling sarcastically at me. All I do is bring chris's arms closer around me as he gently puts his chin on top of my head, not before giving me a kiss on my temple.

"Okay! I'm next. Put your claws away ladies." Justin steps in, "Jess, truth or dare?"

Their conversation blurs out in my head when I felt something in my back.

I turn to look up at Chris and even though it was dimmed lighting I could see that his crystal blue eyes were dark and hazed with lust.

I smirk up at him becuase I know he's turned on.

And I can absolutely help him with that.

I wrap my arms around his waist, pulling him closer, as he shifts forward on the counter. Placing my chin in the center of his chest looking up at him and smiling.

He cups my face in his hands, and leans down for a sweet kiss, rubbing his thumbs over my cheekbones.

I gently tilt my head to the side to let him know, I wanna be alone with him. It's all I've ever wanted to do since class this morning.

He nods back, and I step aside a little to allow him to jump off the counter. Then we were holding hands, walking through crowds of teenagers making our way upstairs to Justin's guest room.

Chris opens the door, and I walk inside the lavender scented room. The bed was neatly made, and there was a small sofa right when you walk inside along with the guest bathroom.

I turn and Chris was just finishing up locking the door. So I grab him and we start making out, I finally could let go of all these horny sensations I've been feeling all day.

I push him onto the small sofa, straddling him and he doesn't hesitate to run his hands up my thighs and to my waist pulling me even closer to his crotch.

"Awh..." I moan softly against his lips, pulling away briefly, to breathe.

But Chris does not care, he pulls me in again for more kisses, absolutely devouring and taking over me with his mouth.

He couldn't help but rut his hips forward grinding against me causing him to groan deeply.

I was so overwhelmed with all these sensations, I didn't know where to start, whether to start taking his clothes off, to start taking mine off, or to pleasure him in a way I've never have done before...

This is our second time having sex, second time even initiating it.

Chris moves to kiss down, kissing my jaw and down the sensitive skin on my neck, I smile when I feel him sucking but then turns to a gentle kiss because he knows I can't have hickeys visible for my parents too see.

He's grabbing my ass like it's trying to run away, and he's roughly kissing my neck, and anywhere he could kiss on my chest.

I bring his face back up to me, kissing him gently a few times slowing him down.

When he gives me a confused look as I start to stand away from him.

"Where are you going?" He whispers, in between troubled breaths.

"Shh...." I whisper to him, running my hands down his thighs as I crouch down in between his open legs.

"What are you doing?" He asks, dumbly.

"Looks like you know, handsome." I run my fingers over the hard tent that formed in the front of his jeans.

My heat was beating a mile a minute, I spoke confidently but inside I had no idea what the fuck I was doing. Bizzie never went over how to...you know...pleasure boys...without technically having sex.

"Oh my god." He sighs, titling his head back as I unzip the front of his jeans.

My hands are trembling softly, I've never done this before and not to mention my palms are so sweaty.

Chris is looking at me with parted lips, wondering what my next move is.

I do my best to get his dick out of the pocket in his underwear, but I can't find the stupid pocket.

Which makes this amazing, pleasureful experience between my boyfriend and I that much awkward.

Chris smirks at me, expertly finding the pocket and slowly taking himself out.

I love how he's so understanding, and so patient with me.

I lick my lips watching how fully hard he got, it was a just there only for me to touch.

But yet, I had no idea what to do.

Would it hurt if I were to pull to hard? What if I accidentally bite it?

"It's just I've never—" I stammer my words.

"Hey," Chris tilts my chin up to look at him, "I know, baby. I can teach you."

I nod, gulping down hard because the amount of saliva I had in my mouth was ridiculous.

Chris lays back against the sofa, "just take it in your hands."

I lean forward a bit, using my left hand I grabbed the length of him. And my eyes darted to his when he gasped and I haven't even done anything.

"Now just go up and down." He whispers.

I begin messaging him up and down, my other hand firm on his thigh as my hand slowly worked him over.

It felt amazing touching him, it was soft and silky and so smooth under my palm.

"Yeah," he exhaled, "like that."

I don't know what came over me that I leaned forward and started kissing his delicate skin here and there while still massaging him with my left hand.

"Oh!" He moans, loudly.

Good thing that blasting music is still playing.

Kissing up a trail to his tip, I stopped caused i didn't want to accidentally bite or hurt him in anyway.

Chris brings his head from being tilted back to face down to me.

"Just suck gently, baby." His voice raspy, mixed in with that accent.

Using my left hand, I pulled a bit on his dick, guiding his warm tip straight into my mouth.

He tasted different, not something I was expecting. It was like sour but tangy at the same time.

"Oh my god," he sighs, fluttering his eyes close, "fuck."

I sucked gently like he told me too, occasionally making eye contact with him that made him moan again.

Probably the sight of me sucking him off, lowered in between his legs as my hand touched his thigh, was a beautiful sight to see.

I took even more of him in my mouth, making him really groan.

"Fuck, baby. Im gonna—"

Chris couldn't help but thrusts his hips forwards, making me choke a bit.

"Fuck! Im sorry, princess. It's just, you're so good," he takes a deep breath, "so good."

"It's fine, handsome." I tell him in between troubled breaths, before I was diving in for more.

Alternating with massaging him, twisting my wrist and sucking his tip, I think I was doing pretty well for my first time.

"Oh my god! Fuck!" He cries, his eyes rolling back and it was so beautiful to watch.

His warm liquid invaded my mouth, causing me to winced softly at the feeling.

Chris's chest was rising up and down, absolutely sec dazed.

"Was that okay?"

"Was that okay?! Baby, you had me coming for you..." he snaps his fingers, "...like this."

I giggle and smile as he pulls me onto his lap after tucking himself away.

"Wanna go home?" He asks, "my parents are out and so are my sisters."

"What about Scott?"

"Guess we'll have to be really quiet then." Chris winks at me, picking me up and opening the door.

Then we were off to his house, for me to be under him, in his bedroom as he brought me up to heaven and back down again....

**PRESENT TIME: Maldives, 2012**

"That was amazing." I roll over to face Chris who's looking at me already, with this look in his eye.

"Yeah?" He questions, "I still got it?"

"Hell yes!" I smile, nodding my head.

He giggles, reaching over to pull me close as we looked ahead of us, watching the waves crash over and over again underneath the moonlight.

"I love you, Y/n." Chris speaks softly, gently caressing my hair.

"I love you." I look up at him, in which he smiles and leans down to connect our lips in a slow but passionate kiss.

"I'll never get tired of kissing your lips, you know that?" He whispers against them, "they're still so soft and sweet ever since we were 17 and making out in the back of my car."

I smile at the memory, tracing small circles around the infinity sign tattoo, Chris had under his left peck.

"Do you ever wonder why we were meant to be together?" I ask, curiously.

He shifts me, so that I'm now underneath him again. And he's above me, cuddling just under my chin.

"It's because the universe knew I needed to have these girls as pillows," he refers to my breasts which he was cuddling on top of.

I laugh, shaking my body a bit, as I ran my fingers through chris's hair.

"Seriously Chris. Like, out of the the beautiful girls that went to our school, the hot models and actresses you've met while filming, how am I your soulmate? Some girl that loves Disney, that grew up in Boston?"

He picks his head up to face me, then my hand, bringing it up to his lips.

"Because I'm just some boy that loves Disney and grew up in Boston..."

".. I don't care about the models, or actresses I've worked with, and I didn't even realize other girls even went to our school...." He jokes

I roll my eyes at his sarcasm.

"...no really, baby. You are my entire world. Only you could make me feel the way you make me feel, not some model or actress. It's always gonna be you. You're the one for me. I've known ever since I saw you that day in English class..."

"...you know in movies where the lead finds the love of his life in a crowd of people? In one of those romantic movies?..."

I nod, answering his question.

"...that's how it's like each time I look at you, where the time slows down and everything else around me becomes a blur."

I smile again, this time picking his hand up and kissing the letter he had on his right index finger.

"Well, I'm glad I'm your soulmate Chris because you complete me, handsome."

He smirks, crawling his way up my body, to kiss me gently again and again.

"Can't wait to live our lives together baby, watch you be a mom to our kids, and live your dream of being an author. That's all gonna happen because you deserve it."

Something about the way Chris spoke, made me feral. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down for more sweet kisses....

We stayed like that until we fell asleep, I woke up a few hours later, very sore but content. As Chris cuddled me in his embrace, I had my leg swung over his waist, and his arm was around my back keeping me close.

I watched as he snored quietly, his chest rising up and down. The sheets entangled around his lower half.

I cuddled into him more, and I was just about to fall asleep when I heard what sounded like whimpering.

Chris and I had left the back doors open to be able to hear the ocean when we slept.

I shake my head, thinking I might've been dreaming. When something whimpered more loudly this time.

I stood up, and threw chris's shirt over my head, letting it hang down. And I slipped my shorts on.

Immediately after removing myself from his hold, Chris wakes up. Rubbing his eyes, knowing something is wrong.

"Baby?" His voice still raspy from the sleep, "what's wrong?"

"I hear whimpering." Was all I said but walking out to the back.

I could hear him hop out of bed, chasing after me, as I step down the stairs leading to the beach to see if I could hear it again.

I did, but instead it came from under the stairs.

"Y/n, where are you going?" Chris asks, dressed in shorts hanging below his V-line.

I say nothing and begin to walk in the sand to see what's under the stairs.

Chris follows close behind me, stopping me when I was about to approach the dark side of the stairs where you couldn't see anything.

"It could be a shark." Chris whispers.

"Chrissy?! A shark? Really? Just out here on the shore?" I whisper back.

"Then it could be a tortoise, they are cute but they can be aggressive." He warns.

"Give me your phone."

Chris hands me his phone and I turn the light on.

What laid under the stairs shocked me and Chris.

A Boxer-mix puppy, was whimpering licking the part of his body that was leaking blood.

It looked like someone had shot him, by the way the wound was in a circular shape.

"Chris." I cover my mouth, who could hurt this adorable puppy?

"Oh my god. It's a dog." Chris is quick to walk over slowly and pet the puppies head nice and slow.

"Hey bubs," Chris hesitates petting the puppy, instead he lets the dog smell his hand before moving on to pet him.

I walk over and crouch down too, "it's okay Puppy, we won't hurt you. Lucky for you we're dog lovers."

We stay petting the dog, having it get used to us before we even though of taking it to the animal hospital or inside.

"Someone shot it." I'm on the verge of tears, as you showed the flashlight over the puppy's wound.

Chris let out a sigh of anger, shaking his head. The thunder that rumbled let you guys know that rain was coming and fast. Along with the elevated winds.

"We need to get him inside."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 70 21
On a whim, after viewing the most gut wrenching video sent to her by accident, a one night stand occurs. Something that was meant to be nothing. Litt...
75.4K 2K 19
You are a 3rd grade teacher at an exclusive elementary school that the children of the lawyers and doctors of the town attend to. Chris is a lawyer...
81.2K 1.5K 12
party girl, promiscuous, dumb: jordan taylor's reputation is not one she's proud of, and she's trying to change. lucas scott is the first to see pas...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc