Marrying You | Huang Renjun ×...

By QisyaHusna

"Zhong Hana, you are getting married" "Marry?!" "Yes,with Mr.Huang's son" "WHAT!" A girl who was forced to ma... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
random
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
•Problems (part one)•
Problems (Part Two)
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
35
.
2k reads-

24

514 7 2
By QisyaHusna

Nobody's POV:

A girl came to Renjun, sitting infront of him. It was Aera.

Aera: Hi babe! Long time no see.

Renjun just glared at her. Annoyed. Aera's hand slowly wanted to go to Renjun's, but he pushed it away.

Aera: Junjun—

Renjun: Shut up Aera. Get the heck away. And don't call me that stupid name anymore.

He gets up and went to Hana that is at the cashier. Hana was weird why didn't he just sit down and wait.

Hana: Umm. Renjun? You okay?

Renjun: Im good. Bored.

Hana: I'll buy this one, here is the money.

DoYun: Here. Thank you come again!

The both get out from the shop. They walk

Hana: Did you really have to lie, again for today? I saw you and Aera just now. Just tell me what did she do and I could punch her.

She gets her hand up and act strong. Renjun chuckled. After putting down her hand, she smiles.

Hana: Yes! My misson is complete.

Renjun: What mission.

Hana: its called the 'smile mission'. I really love to do it even though the human is that or this. Its a mission that i have to make people laugh, smile or happy when they are in a bad mood.

Renjun: ...

Hana: Are you really quiet? Dangg....Now follow me, i want to buy this one thing.

She holds Renjun's hand to this place.

SueBi: Hello! How may i help you?

(Is a random name, for a worker :) )

Hana: I want one table for two please.

SueBi: Ok come follow me to this table.

She brings the two to their table. The table was not normal, is a table that have a cook place infront of it. Maybe cooking? Maybe a show of cooking?

SueBi: Just wait. Your 'chef' will be here.

Hana: Ok thank you!

Then the worker leave.

Renjun: what are we doing and what is she talking about—

HooJin: Hello! Let me introduce myself, im Chef Hoojin for this table.

He smiled.

Hana: So..Are we going to– You know what Hoojin, lets not be so formal. Its awkward. You never act like this infront of me.

Hoojin: You know me so well. K then, the rules are simple. Pick any dish you want and I'll cook it with art-ness from my hand infront of you.

Hana: Ew- no. You 'art-ness' is going to distroy the food.

Hoojin: Yaish! Shut you mouth please...and i forgot, who are you?

He ask Renjun.

Renjun: Im Renjun. Huang Renjun.

Hana: Well Hoojin, meet Renjun, my husband. Renjun, meet Hoojin, my highschool friend.

She introduced both.

Hoojin: Yep i know you are his wife maam. Now lets start, what do you want....

Hana picked the food she want and the chef started to cook with his 'art'. It was expensive, but c'mon, its Hana.

(Me: *broke af* | lol sorrrrrrrrrrry)

Hana and Renjun enjoyed the place with full of smiles on their face. The chef, Hoojin, did his best to show how cool he was infront of his friend and his friend's husband, but he failed for a sec. Oop.

After minutes of laughing, they finnaly eats.

Hana: Let me taste this. If its not good, rip my money.

Hoojin: Its good my frend, relaxxx.

When they taste, POOF, ITS DELICIOUS.

Hana: Wahh. So delicious! Ok i guess its worth.

Hoojin: but who's money you using? Why are you worried when you husband supposed to pay it.

Hana: Renjun pays? Nope i won't let him pay today. I don't know tho. I love using my own money when hanging out.

Hoojin: My friend is still the same.

Hana: Renjun, why are you so quiet.

Renjun: nothing.

Hana: ...

.....

The both hang out and hang out. Eating foods here and there. Smiles on their face. It was really fun. Both of them enjoy it very much.

Hourssssss later••

Hana: Haa. Im so full. Lets sit here.

Hana and Renjun sit at a bench with Hana's shopping bags at the side.

Renjun: i want to go to the bathroom.

Hana: Ok.

When he went, 3 girls came to Hana.

Aera: Well well well. What do we have here..

Hana's body were shaking

Haewon: Aww. You're still scared. Too bad we don't care.

Hwayong holds Hana's chin facing her.

Hwayong: Well Hana, even tho our plan is late, but we are planning maybe to do it on about 2-3 days. Oh wait- maybe today.

She puts her chin down. Hana was with fear meeting her trauma. The three girls was her bully from highschool, it was a coincidence that they meet back. The bullys always use Hana for making homework, sometimes making her ambarassing with putting ugly make-up on Hana's face.

People around yelling at her negative words. She kept it secret to her dad so her dad can continue the buisness better. Cause that time, it was a hard time, her family started with poor family until become this rich. If she tells what happened to her dad, it will distract him from the buisness.

Aera: later, hours, minutes, second, or maybe days, you life will become ambarassment. Just wait.

Haewon: Guys, Renjun is here. Lets go.

The three leave Hana. Renjun goes to Hana and ask her if she wants to continue shopping but she quickly said no. She wanted to go home.

Renjun and Hana went back home. Hana lay down at the sofa and sigh, tired.

Hana: I want to sleep here today.

Renjun with confused face.

Renjun: Um..k

He went to his room.

......

Its starting at night time, the time where they have to meet the guy named Mr.Joong. Hope nothing weird or awkwardness happen there.

At da restaurant ಠ◡ಠ

Hana and Renjun already arrived. They both sit beside each other and wait Hana's dad and Mr.Joong to come.

Hana: Act normal. Just act normal...

Renjun: Why are you so nervous.

Hana: i dunno...Since we are waiting, i just want to ask, are you really a quite person?

Renjun: ...

Hana: there it goes, the silent. Its fine. Don't answer it.

The door of the restaurant started to moved, Renjun and Hana quickly get up knowing it's Mr.Joong.

.....

Next day••

Hana's Pov:

Yesterday went out good. Nothing wrong and i think Mr.Joong believe it. Hope so. About the date, it makes me happy, it makes me feel like im really dating him. Whenever im with him, always butterfly in my stomach.

Now, its school, i have to go there. Im scared. Im truly scared. It's been so long not feeling like this, i don't want negative things in my head again. But i have to..

....

Me and Renjun arrived, we went to our class. I sit on my own place putting my face on the table.

Seojun: Hana, you know what, if you didn't go out with Renjun last afternoon, we could have bunch of works and assignment to do.

Me: hmm..k

I said not even care about it. Im too scared what will happened to me later. I hate those three pigs. Really.

Seojun: A-are you ok? You seemed tired.

Me: I sleep late last night. Studying...

I lied. But i do sleep late yesterday, its not because of studying, its because im too scared to go school.

Seojun: Oh..ofcourse..just sleep..

I covered my face with my arm on the table. My whole body was shaking. I heard footsteps coming from the door, and it was the teacher.

Mrs.Lee: Good morning class! So today– oh wait, Hana, don't sleep in my class please.

I slowly get up and say sorry to the teacher. Everyone was looking at me.

Mrs.Lee: if you want to sleep in my class, leave. Now anybody else?

Nobody said a word.

Mrs.Lee: Ok now lets start—

Seojun raised her hand.

Seojun: Sorry for disturbing but Hana is studying hard yesterday. It was your subject miss, could you let her sleep?

Mrs.Lee: Really..? Ok then, just sleep. But if you fail the test next week, you are going to have alot of works.

Me: Sorry..I'll try not to sleep..

Mrs.Lee: Good. Now lets start.

.....

Recess••

Im putting my books to my locker. I saw those three girls that im trying to avoid with, near me.

I walk pass them, hoping the three could just ignore me. I know they are planning something. When im at the canteen with Minha and Ara, we both started to eat.

Minha: So..i heard you have a date yesterday? ಠಿヮಠ

Ara: Oh yeah! Fans have post alot of videos of you and him hanging out.

Me: Yeah. It was my dad's idea. Its not really important but Renjun just accept it..

Minha: But you seemed scared of something, and just now, when i called you from far away, you startled, but like a different version. Anddddd, when you are happily dating with Renjun, you are supposed to be happy after being back home.

Me: ...

I tried not to say what happened.

Minha: Hana, is there something you hide from us?

Me: no..? You guys, don't worry too much. Eat. C'mon.

I changed the topic.

Ara: you know what. Ugh, i dunno how to say this.

Minha: What.

Ara: I have a crush on chenle.

Me: Really? Niceeeee.

Ara: do you think he will like me back?

Me: Yes obviously, if he not, I'll kick him out from the house.

....

Yes! Going homeeee. Im on my way to the school gate, but there is somebody throwing stones at me. I look at the person, it was the three.

I keep walking faster to run away from them, but its too late, Haewon holds my wrist. They bring me to the place at school where no ones knows.

Me: Yah! What do you want.

Aera and Haewon holds my both hand while heayong was infront of me.

Hwayong: Woooo. Girl, relax. The plan..oh wait, i shouldn't tell you what is it.

She punch my face. My lips started bleeding.

Hwayong: Oops! That was a sudden. Sorry not sorry.

She comes closer to me, putting her hand to my shoulder and whisper to my ears.

Hwayong: This is just a level one. Hitting you right now its too fast. Little by little, your body will become week.

She gets away and take her bag.

Hwayong: Let her go. Lets leave.

The two that is beside me let go my hand harshly until i was on the floor. When they leave, i slowly get up and leave the place.

To be continued...

(A/N: YOLOOOO. Im crazy everyday- so umm if you guys want more books to read, go to my list of books. Uhh, i did yeonjun, renjun and jaemin (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Im multifamdom:
Nct
Txt
Stray kids

*Theres more but not a fan on it. So the one i showed is the mostttttt fave :) *

Kbye stay safe ☕︎)                  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 3.2K 120
He was scared of being touched, even the thought of contact made him panic. He had haphephobia (haph·​e·​pho·​bia), something Renjun never thought he...
20.3K 854 35
♫︎completed♫︎ 「 he is everything. he is worth any sacrifice. nothing else matters. no one else matters. he will be...
286K 8.6K 57
✔️ "ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀs, ɪ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ." ☆ ᴍᴀʏᴀ ʜᴀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅʀᴇᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ. ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ sʜʏ ᴋɪᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ɪɴ ʜ...
81.8K 1.9K 26
Y/n didn't agree to be married with someone that she didn't know that she didn't even meet,what is going to happed between her and ...... "Why can't...