High Sea's Love (Rosé x Fem R...

De LittleRed11204

In the late 1600's, two rival captains of the seas are put to their toughest test: surviving together on a de... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen [M]
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight [M]
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Twelve

2.5K 158 373
De LittleRed11204

"Y/N!"

I opened my eyes as I felt Rosie's warm hands holding onto my right wrist for dear life. Her feet were planted into the wooden boards as she tried to keep her balance. I looked up into her eyes and saw her tear stained cheeks. Her eyes were pleading for me to fight, and that's what I tried to do.

"Rosie, pull me up as much as you can." I told her calmly, not wanting her to freak out anymore because of the situation. She clenched her jaw and yanked me up as much as she physically could. She got me up enough for me to get my left hand on top of a board, putting some of my weight onto it. I pushed myself up with my left and with the help of Rosie, I was able to get on top of a secure board.

I let out the biggest sigh of relief I've ever had in my life as I leaned back against the stone wall. My eyes widened in shock as Rosie sat on my lap and wrapped me up in a huge hug, crying into my shoulder. Once I got back to my senses and my adrenaline started to dwindle, I wrapped my arms around her body and rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Thank you, Rosie."

I whispered in her ear softly, trying to calm down her rapidly beating heart I could feel. Rosie just let out a loud sob and I squeezed her a little tighter, trying to bring her comfort. Her labored breathing soon steadied out and she pulled back, moving her hands to cup both sides of my face. Rosie's eyes stared into mine as she spoke up,

"Don't ever scare me like that again." She said in all seriousness. I gave her a fond smile and nodded my head,

"I'll try my best." And after I said that, her shoulders finally relaxed and she took a deep breath. I rubbed her back soothingly as she continued to collect herself. Once she did, I did something that I didn't think I would do.

I kissed her.

On the forehead.

When I pulled back from the soft kiss I placed on her forehead, she was stunned at my action. Her eyes were wide and I just chuckled to myself as I moved out from under her, carefully walking over to the desk and opened up the drawers. There were some notebooks with maps and diagrams, research, and more. By the looks of the multiple sketched out maps, we were south west of Portugal by about 90 kilometers.

I glanced back over my shoulder to see how Rosie was doing and she was just daydreaming by the looks of things. I smiled and then walked over to the other cabinets, searching through them. There were some new tools and materials that I stuffed into my pouch. I also snatched Rosie's pouch to put some stuff in hers since mine was basically full. I slung both over my shoulders and held my hand out for Rosie to take as she was still sitting on the floor.

"You wanna see the view from up here?" I asked her as the big opening on the other side was waiting to be looked out of. She tore herself away from her thoughts and just glanced up at my hand, reaching out to take a hold of it and standing up next to me. I was going to let her hand go, but she subtly tightened her grip, telling me to keep her hand in mine.

We both walked carefully over to the opening in the lighthouse and I silently gasped at how beautiful everything looked. The jungle was a beautiful green and there were multiple flocks of birds chilling in the treetops. The ocean looked gorgeous from up here as well and I guess the island is pretty large because I can't see the other side of it. Rosie moved forward a little and scanned every detail she could; eyes sparking at the new view.

"If only this thing wasn't in horrible condition, we could totally live here." I said, thinking out loud.

"Yeah there's no way we are living here. You almost died." She said right away as I swear I felt my heart skip a single beat. I quickly shoved any emotions I'm feeling for her away at this moment, but that didn't work as I looked over to observe her side profile.

Her black hair was flowing softly in the breeze that came through the opening. Her skin was obviously more tanned than when we first got here and it made her look that much more attractive. Her eyes were still full of wonder and awe, making her aura have a warm feeling to it. Her jawline was still as sharp as ever and–

"Why are you staring at me?" Rosie asked me quietly as she was now looking at me. I abruptly looked away and felt my cheeks heat up ever so slightly. Get a grip, damn it! I just took a deep breath and looked outside once more.

"You were just in my line of sight." I told her. I heard her chuckle a bit and I glanced over at her, seeing her shake her head in amusement. I squinted at her, "what?"

"I know you were staring at me for a while because I could see you out of the corner of my eye." She told me as she turned to face me and leaned up against the side of the stone wall. A smirk is now playing on her lips. I felt even more embarrassed now as she knew I was staring at her for some time.

"I uh– I was just–"

"I don't want to hear it." She told me as we both fell into a silence, just looking into each other's eyes. One thing that I was a little confused by was that she obviously wasn't disgusted or freaked out that I was staring at her. Her eyes didn't show anything of a negative emotion, only... happy ones.

My eyes had a mind of their own and I was now looking at her lips. I don't know how long I was looking at them, but when I looked back up to Rosie's eyes, curiosity was now the emotion I could identify. This girl also then subtly licked her lips, causing my dumb gaze to drop back down for a split second. I mentally cursed myself because I'm letting my damn emotions get the best of me.

And the last time that happened, I was completely heartbroken in the end.

Plus, the woman standing in front of me is in a relationship and I don't want to ruin that; even though I absolutely hate the man she's with.

I blinked a few times and shook my head, getting rid of all the thoughts that I shouldn't be having. I even reached down to pinch my arm in order to really get it through my head to stop feeling this way about Rosie. As I was about to pinch my skin, warm fingers halted my actions and I froze immediately. My mind was blanking and my heart was beating faster than it ever has; even with Jisoo, it never got this bad. I could hear my blood rushing in my ears and all my senses were heightened with the contact of Rosie's hand on top of mine.

She then moved her fingers around mine and then Rosie was soon intertwining our fingers gently. I need to stop this now because it's getting harder and harder to stop myself from kissing the beauty that's less than a meter away from me. My eyes were locked onto our hands and I tried to pull mine away from hers, but she then rubbed her thumb gently across the back of my hand, making me weak in the knees.

"Rosie," I whispered nervously as I finally brought my eyes up to her brown ones. It was a soft gaze she had and her head was tilted slightly. We stared into each other's eyes a while longer, before it was like something flipped inside her brain. She blinked a few times and then let go of my hand, almost as if it was infected or something. My heart shattered and I watched as she backed away from me, frightened,

"I'm sorry, I don't want to make you uncomfor–"

All rationality flew out the window as I took a big stride forward so I was right in front of her. Her eyes widened as my hands rested on her hips and I brought my face closer to hers. We locked eyes and I closed mine as I leaned towards her. She didn't stop me and I planted my lips onto hers.

Her lips were the softest thing I have ever felt against mine. They weren't chapped or anything, just plump and sweet. I felt her body tense as soon as I had my lips against hers and I know she is never going to talk to me again. I'm okay with that though because I know I at least got to kiss her and show her how I feel. But, I didn't feel her respond to my kiss and my brain was screaming at me to pull away, which I did.

I just kissed Rosie: the girl who's in a relationship.

When I pulled back, my eyes snapped open and I began to fully panic. Rosie stayed in the same position as before and didn't speak a single word.

"Oh my god, what did I just do?! I just kissed Rosie!" I mumbled to myself as I backed away up against the wall, feeling my heart beat quicker out of fear. My hands gripped the sides of the stones and I white knuckled them as I tried to think about what I was going to say to Rosie.

"Y/n." I barely heard her say as my thoughts were screaming at me. All negative. All degrading myself. All calling me a mistake and useless because I just did something unspeakable. My eyes started to tear up as I knew I messed everything up.

"Y/n." I heard Rosie call out again, a little louder this time. I looked up at her and she was the complete opposite of me right now. She looked fine and I'm having like an emotional breakdown right now.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't think and I just kissed you and– oh my god!" I apologized as I frantically searched for the right words. Rosie took a step forward and I automatically brought both my hands out in front of me to stop her advancement towards me, "please don't come closer." I begged her as I could not bear to have her closer to me.

"Red, cornbread, necklaces, and sunset."

I furrowed my eyebrows together at the random words she had just said confidently to me. Red, cornbread, necklaces, sunse– oh my god. My eyes widened once again and a gentle smile appeared on her lips. What she just named were my favorite color, food, jewelry accessory, and time of day. The answers to the questions I asked her about Chanyeol, except they were my answers, not his. I stared at her in awe and her smile grew as she knew I knew what she meant.

"So I'm guessing yo–"

"Shut up." I told her as I walked back over to her and kissed her once more.

This time, she responded right away.

The butterflies erupted in my stomach and I've never felt anything like it before. The way our lips moved perfectly in sync with one another was something so surreal. My hands grabbed her by the waist and pulled her so our bodies were flush against one another. Her arms snaked around my neck and held the back of my head, making sure I wasn't going to break the kiss.

I tilted my head to the side a little in order to get a better angle and my fingers moved underneath her shirt, dancing along her warm skin. This small action caused her to moan slightly and I took the opportunity to slide my tongue into her mouth, exploring her mouth. She moaned even more and her fingers wrapped around a few of my baby hairs in the back of my neck.

Stupid air was becoming a problem and we had to pull back from our kiss. I rested my forehead on hers and opened my eyes, seeing her looking back at me with honestly the biggest smile I've ever seen on her. I laughed a bit and couldn't help myself as I leaned in again to kiss her. She smiled into the kiss and I did the same as we were both in the clouds.

Happiness was the only emotion I was feeling right now.

I wanted to kiss her until I couldn't anymore, but I felt a hand be placed on my chest and she slowly pushed me away from her so she could actually breathe. I frowned at her and she just playfully rolled her eyes at me as she pecked my lips, making me smile like a fool. I pulled her back to me by her hips and she squealed out of shock.

"What? I just want you close to me," I told her truthfully as we looked fondly into each other's eyes, "I mean unless you don't want me close to you, then I'll–"

"I want you to stay right where you are." Rosie said as she held me in place by my shoulders. I watched as her eyes scanned over my body, smiling to myself as she hummed in approval. I chuckled a little,

"So Rosie, what does that kiss mean?" I asked her, trying to hide the nerves that I was feeling right now. I gulped as I waited for her answer and she just took her index finger and trailed it on my jawline, staring into my eyes deeply.

"It means I tolerate you a little more than I thought." I smiled widely at her response,

"Lucky for you, I also have apparently started to tolerate you a little more too." She bit her lip as she tried to stop her smile from growing, but failed miserably. I laughed at her and pecked her lips,

"Alright, how about we get out of this death tower?" I asked her as she immediately nodded her head,

"That would be great." I chuckled and we both slowly and carefully went down the stairs. The first four stairs to the staircase were completely gone, so I jumped down into a forward roll and stood up. I looked back up to Rosie to see her a little apprehensive about doing what I just did.

"You want me to catch you?" I asked her. Her eyes lit up at the suggestion,

"That would be nice." I rolled my eyes at her and walked over right under where she would jump. She was about two meters above me, so even if she did fall, there wouldn't be any major injuries. She just doesn't want to take the cool way like I did. Honestly I'm fine with it though because I want her safe.

"Okay, whenever you're ready Rosie." She was mentally preparing herself and I thought she was going to do a countdown out loud, but this idiot just jumped without any warning. My eyes widened as I wasn't ready and I caught her, but also fell down onto the floor, groaning in pain as I fell with her weight on top of me.

"You were supposed to countdown." I told her as I wheezed because the air got knocked out of me. She looked down at me with panicked eyes as she scanned over my face,

"I'm sorry! You were looking at me and I thought you were ready." She told me as she cupped my cheek gently.

"I was just admiring how some of the sunlight that got through the cracks looked shining on you." I admitted to her, causing a blush to appear on her cheeks. I smiled at her and she just stood up and walked out the entrance. I laughed and slowly got up, walking out to find her already walking in the direction we needed to go.

I caught up with her and nudged her shoulder with mine, causing her to stumble a little. I smiled as she halfheartedly glared at me, doing it back to me. I giggled and did it again to her, causing her to crack a smile and do it right back. We both laughed and I got my sword out just for safety measures. Can't have anything happen to her now.

I was walking on the left side of her and I held my sword in my right hand because that's my dominant side. Rosie apparently didn't like that as she walked in front of me and then settled with walking on the left side of me. I looked over at her questioningly, but my question was answered when I felt her right hand gently brush up against the back of my left hand.

I smirked as I just looked straight ahead and moved my hand to intertwine our fingers together. I then glanced over at her to see a content smile on her lips. I shook my head and laughed a bit, causing her to look over at me.

"What are you laughing at?"

"How you were too scared to ask me to hold your hand." She scoffed and turned her head away from me, but I was still able to see the small blush that formed on her cheeks. I smiled and kissed her cheek, squeezing her hand a little. She then lowered her ego a bit and leaned her head on my shoulder as we walked down the beach on this side of the island.

We stopped for a bit to have some food because we were both hungry. I got out a fish and mango for her while I had a fish and some raspberries. We sat down together looking out across the beach and just welcomed the comfortable silence that washed over top of us. But there was one thought still nagging in the back of my mind.

What about Chanyeol?

I stopped eating and my mind started to come up with a bunch of different scenarios about him and Rosie. Does she even really like me? Is she like this with me because I'm the only one around? What happens if Chanyeol gets back into the picture?

My thoughts were interrupted when Rosie turned my head so I was looking at her. She had a frown on her face as she looked into my eyes,

"What's wrong?"

"I have a question." I said, turning my body to fully face her. Our knees were soon touching and I took a deep breath before asking, "what happens with Chanyeol now?"

"Ugh, him? That's what you're so worked up about?" She said as if I was stupid for thinking about him. I just stared at her as she was supposed to be like freaking out now because she should remember her lover boy.

"Uh... yes?"

"We broke up several months ago. Everyone knows except apparently you; I think you were in Italy at the time. I wanted to say that I was still in the relationship when you brought it up because... I don't know, it made me feel better about myself?"

"Hold on. You mean to tell me all this time I've spent for the past couple of days worrying about Chanyeol if I kissed you was absolutely meaningless?"

"You've thought about kissing me for that long?" She asked with a smirk.

"Honestly longer, but that's besides the point–"

"Oh it definitely is not the point, but I am making it the point now," she said as she pushed me down on the ground and straddled my lap, holding the sides of my face as she had a cocky smile plastered on her lips, "so tell me how long babe." She said as my heart beat quickened at the cheesy nickname she gave me.

"Damn, guess I can't remember." I said as I tried to sit up. But of course, she pushed me right back down and lowered her face down to mine, barely any space between our lips,

"So?"

"Years, honestly." I admitted to her. I heard her gasp and watched as she was now back to sitting up straight on top of me. Rosie just stared down at me with wide eyes,

"Are you kidding me?"

"No. You've always been beautiful to me and of course I'd dream of kissing you one day. But the thoughts of crushing you to dust kinda outweighed me wanting to kiss you." Those words seemed to be the right ones as she grabbed a fist full of my white shirt and pulled me into a hot kiss. I wasn't expecting the force she put behind it, but I quickly adapted to it. My hands slid easily under her somewhat loose shirt and traced along her lower back as our lips stayed together.

I pulled away because we were still who knows how far away from home and I don't really want to be out here when it gets dark.

"Mm, Rosie," I said as she leaned back in to kiss me again, "baby." I felt her sigh against my lips as she pulled back, a pout on her lips. I pecked her lips real quick, "we need to get going because I don't think you want us out here alone without any shelter come night time."

"Ugh, why do you have to be right? I just want to kiss you more." I chuckled at her as she stood up, offering her hand to help me up.

"And I'd like to kiss you more as well. But, that can wait a bit. Come on, let's go."

~~~~~

After another like four hours of traveling hand in hand with Rosie, we soon saw the stupid rocks we broke out chains on the first day we got here. The sun was setting and Rosie let go of my hand, sprinting towards the rocks. I laughed at her and followed suit, but as she turned her head to look down the long beach towards our home, her bright and bubbly smile was so quickly wiped away. I became worried as I approached her, scared to see what she was looking at. But I obviously had to as I came up next to her and turned my head.

There sitting proudly in the ocean a few hundred meters off the shore was a ship that I couldn't identify. I knew it wasn't mine or Rosie's ship, so my blood grew cold as our little world we had together was now destroyed. A small boat was brought up onto the shore and I unsheathe my sword as Rosie did the same next to me. I glanced over at her,

"Looks like we have unwanted visitors."

"That it does." She said, her voice a little shaky. I pressed a quick kiss on her lips,

"Come on, we have to face them." I told her as I started to walk towards our home that had a silhouette of a person walking out of it. Then another followed suit. I didn't see anyone else, so I just assumed that there were only two people here on the land and the rest on whoever's ship.

We got closer and I could see that one of the people had long black hair and the other had shorter brown hair. I gripped my sword tighter and approached the two people who's backs were turned towards us.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" I said in a booming voice, showcasing my captain's side for the first time in a while. I pressed the tip of my sword against the black haired person's back. They both flinched at my voice, but the person with the long black hair kind of perked up at the sound of my voice. They both turned around, my breathing getting caught in my throat as the one spoke up,

"Y/n/n?"

—————
uhhh... I CAN EXPLAIN. BUT THEY FINALLY FUCKING KISSED YALL OH MY GOD!!! I GOT ALL GIDDY AND SHIT WRITING IT TOO LMAOOOO. how good did i trick y'all? i hope u loved this chapter bc damn did i have a blast writing it. thank u for reading and i better see each and every single one of ya in the next one, i'm taking roll call. jk, but you def don't wanna miss it. love you all <3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

236K 8.1K 21
The high and practically unreachable daughter of one of the owners of the biggest law firms in Australia has been known to keep her heart ice cold an...
128K 6K 62
Y/N, a messy and irresponsible person who lacks basic cooking and self-care skills, unexpectedly comes to the aid of her next-door neighbor, Rosé. On...
345K 15.7K 40
Kim Jisoo ❥ A girl who is so full of herself. An arrogant bisexual selfish bitch that plays with everyone's feelings. A girl who thinks she has all w...
34.5K 3.2K 14
An idol's image is one that can be easily fabricated and faked by their own company. So what happens when the kpop soloist Y/n Y/l/n is forced into a...