Prostitute • Shawn Mendes

By versacemendes

"It all started with a lap dance, then it kind of went down hill from there." // In which a 16 year old prost... More

Prostitute
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
PLZ READ

Five

8.5K 301 350
By versacemendes

Im just drunk, I'm drunk and thinking about crazy shit. I can't fuck her, she's sixteen. She's six years younger than me, plus she's a prostitute, what if she has a disease?

I look at her again, she's still in my arms, her delicate eyes looking up at me, as if I just saved her from some type of tragedy, when all I did was tell some guys to fuck off. I carefully release her from my arms, but as I try to avoid her, she just follows me.

I should go find Lily, I could pretend Lily is my girlfriend so Kennedy will leave me alone. I'm drunk, and when people are drunk they do stupid things, Kennedy is hot and sweet, I'm going to end up fucking her if I can't control myself. So, it's better to get rid of her now before it's too late and I start telling her crazy shit like "I love you." or "I want you to be mine", and knowing me, the likeliness of me saying that is at a high eighty right now.

I do it all the time, I find a hot girl, someone who is sweet and gives good hugs  and I act like there's no other girls out there for me, I completely ignore the fact that girls come and go and just focus on that one girl while she focuses on another guy. But in this case, the girl is not focusing on another guy, simply just a minor and illegal for me to date.

Shawn, that's not happening with Kennedy, you don't feel like that with her. You just met her a few hours ago.

I snap out of my thoughts when I find myself pushing through drunken and high bodies, the music booming through my ears and the marijuana smoke rushing through my nose and face, I look back, she's still there, following me.

Shit, Shawn. No wonder why she's following you, you're holding her fucking hand.

I can't just let go now. I'll bring her upstairs or something, but I can't just leave her alone in a sea of people, I'm not that mean.

The music begins to get louder, my stance begins to get wobblier, I slowly loose my balance. Kennedy's hand is still in mine, I never let go, but I really need to get upstairs and lay down for a bit. I stop walking and let Kennedy bump into me, I lean on her body and wrap my arms around her shoulders, letting her help my body up. "C-Can you help me go upstairs." I stutter, she smiles and nods, I walk slowly with her until we get to the stairs, then find myself carefully walking up and holding onto the railing.

I don't know why I'm just feeling all this now, I drank before the party even started, it was a lot, yeah, but like an hour ago. Is this normal? I can barely even walk straight.

Kennedy and I finally make it upstairs, she comes back to my side and holds me up again, this time I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my head on her shoulder, my body is in back of hers and bringing her body closer to mine. "Which room is yours?" She asks, helping me stand up straight again.

That's when I hear a noise, a noise that is so familiar, but not pleasant.

Moaning, moan after moan after moan. From a girl and guy, but both sound so familiar, yet so hard to put a face to.

The girl moans louder, making me softly push Kennedy off of me. I'm not sure which room its coming from, everything is fucking spinning, how do I stop everything from spinning?

"K-Kennedy, everything is spinning." I slur, then feel hands grip onto my waist.

"Which room is yours?" She asks, I look around again, hearing the moaning get louder as I walk down the hallway more to my room.

I grab Kennedy's hand and point to my room, the moans are at their loudest now, I think they're coming from my room, but I don't remember leaving porn on the T.V.

Without thinking, I slam open the door, making the moans immediately stop. It takes awhile for my eyes to focus on one thing, but when they do they widen.

Lily and Jack.

They're fucking in my bed.

I begin to come back to earth and snap out of my drunk self, because I do remember Lily telling me that I get a surprise and hinting that it was sex, I also remember that today is my birthday, not Jacks. I get birthday sex, not him.

I just stare at them, mostly because Lily's boobs are out, but also because this is fucking ridiculous, in my bed? Who the fuck does that?

"What the fuck guys?" I yell, making Lily startle and pull up her dress, covering her really nice boobs.

"I-I can explain-" Lily stutters, bringing her hand up to the top of her head and running her fingers through her hair. I know she's gonna make up some bullshit like "it was an accident", how the fuck do you let a dick go inside you on accident?

"Save it, Lily. You changed, why the fuck did you change? I thought you hated him." I scorn, making her sigh.

"Everyone changes, Shawn." She replies, making me chuckle.

"Yeah but you changed for the worst." I say, shaking my head. "Really, you're going to fuck Jack after how he played you?"

"It was a one time thing." She says, making Jack look at her and chuckle.

"Seven time thing." He mutters under his breath, making her giggle. I forcefully hit the wall, to be honest I have no clue why, I think the alcohol is making me a bit agitated.

"Lily, I thought you liked me." I whisper, making her giggle again, I raise an eyebrow.

"Shawn you're really sweet but-" She explains before stopping and looking at Kennedy. She stares at her entire body, studying all her features carefully. Kennedy knows she's staring because she has an awkward stance, her fingers are playing with her hair, her bottom lip is in between her teeth. "Who's that?" Lily asks, pointing to Kennedy.

Before I have the chance to respond, Jack opens his big ass mouth and says, "She's a prostitute we hired.", making me just want to go over and slap him.

Lily starts to laugh, making Kennedy even more uncomfortable. "You were about to fuck a prostitute, if I went low, you went ten times lower, I mean, she could have the clap for crying out loud." Lily says, making Kennedy look up at her.

"Actually I dont, you don't even fucking know me." Kennedy replies.

"I know that you just want his money." Lily snaps back, now standing up and walking over to Kennedy.

"I wasn't even going to fuck him, he needed help getting up the stairs you dumb broad." Kennedy says, pushing her away.

"Did you jus-"

"Save it, go back to fucking his best friend on his birthday, it would make everyone feel better if you had a dick in your mouth, not that anyone would be surprised." Kennedy interrupts, making my eyes widen and same with Jack's. Kennedy grabs my hand and pulls me out the room, bringing me to a different one, which is Cam's.

She sits down on the bed and I sit next to her. "Thanks." I say, looking down at her, she looks up at me and smiles.

"No problem, she seems like a bitch." She replies, making me chuckle.

"She is." I say, making her do the same. She scoots in closer to me, making me do the same. She puts her hand on my thigh and smiles, I bring my hand to her waist as she rubs my thigh through my jeans.

She slowly gets up and sits on my lap, her face facing mine and her butt pressing on my area.

I should kiss her right?

If we are going to end up fucking it starts with a kiss.

So I carefully lean in, she does the same, I close my eyes and tilt my head to the side, then feel her warm lips on mine.

Her hands begin to move down my chest, slowly removing my shirt and caressing my lower chest. Her lips move in perfect motion with mine, making me smile as the moment gets more intimate. I know she's smiling too now, which makes me laugh and pull away.

The smile stays on her face as she looks into my eyes, I pull on the bottom of her tight black dress, hopefully signifying that I want it off.

She slowly removes the dress, making my mouth automatically drop once I see her beautiful body.

Even though she is sitting, her curves are well defined. Her thighs are thick, her waist is tiny and her stomach is flat, but not to the point where she is completely skinny, but it doesn't matter because even the little bit of tummy is so damn beautiful.

Her lips connect with mine again, this time her body softly grinding on top of mine, making my hands begin to roam her waist, I run my fingers down to her ass, tightly gripping on as her lips continue to move with mine.

My lips move away from her mouth, roughly kissing the side of her lip to her cheek, then to her jawline and finally to her neck. My lips continue to roughly press onto her skin, I feel Kennedy's breath on my skin, her lips softly kissing my cheek as I continue to kiss her neck. She lets out a soft moan onto my skin, making me just pull her body closer to mine. I pull away from her, then look at her boobs, hoping she gets the message that I want to take off her bra. She bites her lip, then nods.

I bring my hands up to right below her breast area, running circles on her skin and looking into her eyes. I carefully unclip the back of her bra, letting her black bra fall down to my lap. She brings her hands to her breasts and covers them up, making me remove them. I stare at her boobs, biting my lips while doing so.

"Fuck me already." She whispers as I grip onto her waist again. "I want you to, you're different."

"What do you mean?" I ask, running my hands up to her boobs again, making her softly moan.

"N-Nothing, Just fuck me, okay baby?" She replies, bringing herself closer to me.

Baby?

Is it a little too fast for that?

Or do prostitutes do that shit? Call people baby?

I don't know, and honestly I want her too much to care, so I continue to kiss her. I kiss her until she removes my pants, then I remove her underwear, leaving her completely naked.

We switched positions a bit, we are now laying on the bed, my body propped on top of hers, lips still connected as she reaches down for my underwear. "You sure you want to do this?" I ask, reaching over to the desk and grabbing a condom.

"Only if you are." She replies breathlessly.

Of course she's okay with it, this is her fucking job.

I finish sliding down my underwear, then slide on the condom. She looks down and immediately widens her eyes. "Holy shit." She mutters, making me chuckle. I grab onto her hand as I push myself into her, she lets out a gasp.

"I'll make you feel so good." I say softly as I pick up the pace of my strides. She stops me, making me pull out of her. I raise an eyebrow, then she tugs on my left arm, signifying me to go on the bottom.

Her naked body sits on my chest, then she leans in and presses her lips onto mine. I feel her lower body begin to move lower, until I feel myself inside her again. She lets out a loud moan as she shifts her body to find a comfortable spot. When she does her body begins to move up and down on my length, as if she's in control of me, which she completely is in this case. I can't help but bite my lip as I watch her body bounce on top of me. I gently grab onto her hand again, making her smile as I grip on tighter..

"No, Shawn. I'm going to make you feel so good." She whispers, moving faster the more I moan her name.

This is exactly what I didn't want happening, this whole thing, it was all just a big fucking mistake.

But I have to admit, it has been the best mistake I have ever done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 252 31
Wie geht es nach dem ersten Kuss mit Colin und Noah weiter? Manchmal können Gefühle so viele verschiedene Emotionen und Reaktionen hervorrufen. Gibt...
15.7K 297 115
Eigentlich dachte Mira immer sie würde auf nette, freundliche und romantische Typen stehen. Sie dachte es... Bis Tom Riddle ihr eines Tages zu nahe k...
124K 5K 131
Der zweite Teil meiner Oneshot-Bücher:) Wünsche könnt ihr jeder Zeit per Privatnachricht an mich äußern und ich werde dann versuchen, sie umzusetzen...
7.3K 1.8K 20
»οиgοιиg« Es ist ein heißer Sommer und das Ende der 1970er in Korea. Jimins Eltern haben einen Freund der Familie für besagten Sommer aufgenommen, da...