Devil's Replaced Bride

By Abhigya1409

A girl who has been through a lot in her life, who lost her parents at the age of 5 now lives with her uncle... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter: 2
Chapter:3
Chapter: 4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter 12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter: 27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter: 36
Chapter:37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter: 40
Chapter:41
Chapter: 42
Chapter:43
Chapter:44
Chapter:45
Chapter:46
Chapter:47
Chapter:48
Chapter:49

Chapter:21

4.1K 259 208
By Abhigya1409

Siddharth pov:

I was shocked at her sudden outburst but the words forced to marry you  were continuously ringing in my ears. She was forced to marry me, she didn't did it intentionally but that lady told me that avneet forced roshni to ran away. I ran hand in my hairs. Fuck! this is messing up more and more day by day i need to clear this mess as soon as possible, but i can't do anything if i don't know the truth and i am sure avneet is not gonna tell me anything so my last option is that lady.

But the thing i know that i ruined her mood for the first day of college and now i have to make it up by doing something. So i quickly went inside and saw that she was not there. It was 7 already, i went in kitchen and started thinking that what can i do to lift her mood. My eyes were roaming in the kitchen when an idea striked to me. Yes i can prepare breakfast for her and i will prepare. I thought.

Now let's think what should i cook because i don't know a single damn thing about her that what she likes to eat and blah blah. So i decided to prepare pancakes and a chocolate shake.

Then i gathered all the ingredients needed and started preparing. When i was done i looked towards my work and smiled in satisfaction, Now i hope she will love it. I checked time it was 8 now. Still have time for breakfast,  i thought and picked the pancakes, placed them in oven and then placed the shake in refrigerator. After that i went to my room to take a bath.

I came out of the bathroom and dressed up in my suit and set my hairs. Applied cologne and wore my watch. When i was satisfied with my looks i went downstairs.

She was still not there. I guess i made her pretty much angry. Then i went in the kitchen, took out the pancakes and  placed them on the dining table and i sat down scrolling my phone waiting for her to come down.

I was scrolling through my phone when i heard someone coming down, i looked towards the direction and there she was looking beautiful as always,

Hey wait, since when i  started finding her beautiful.

(Ignore the  jacket) 

One thing i noticed that she never removed the vermillion chain which i made her wore. I was staring her and i know i might look like a creep but right now i can't help that. She came towards me and walked past by me in the kitchen. Woah she didn't even spare me a glance.

"Breakfast is ready" i said and she looked towards me in confusion.

"But i didn't prepared it and aunt is still not here." she said still not looking at me. 

"I cooked it." i replied and she looked at me shock.

"You know how to cook?" she asked 

"Obviously, i know. If i am a multi billionaire that doesn't mean that i don't know how to do common household things." i replied and she nodded.

"Now come and have breakfast if you don't want to be late on your first day." i said and she gave me a curt nod. Woah sides are changing, now she is the one giving me cold looks and curt nods.

She came and sat on the chair and was going to serve for her but i quickly snatched her plate.

"I will serve for you." i said and she was about to say something but kept quiet

I removed the lid from the bowl and when she saw that there are pancakes for the breakfast a wide grin broke out on her face. I served it and the gave the plate to her.

"Eat" i said and she nodded. She took first bite and i watched her curiously that if she liked it or not. After gulping it down a huge smile came on her face. That means she liked it. Yayyyyy i squealed in my mind.

"Do you like it?" i asked in a slightly nervous tone, she looked towards me for few seconds and then nodding after that. I sighed in relief. After that we both had our breakfast in silence. When we completed eating she stood up and took her dish but i stopped her.

"Wait, sit here i am coming in a second." i said and rushed in the kitchen without waiting for her reply. I took out the shake from refrigerator and went outside. When she saw the shake she literally jumped on her seat.

"Chocolate shake." she squealed with excitement in her voice and i smiled. But then she realized what is she doing and again she maintained a hard face, i frowned looking that.

"Have this" i said passing a glass towards her.

She took the glass and sipped it.  A small smile came on her face and that made me smile also. We both completed our shakes and stood up to place the dishes in sink. When we put them in the sink we came out.

"Thank you for the breakfast." she said with a  small smile.

"I am glad you liked it." i also replied with a smile. 

"Avneet.. uhh... i..i" i stammered.

"Yeah what?" she asked.

"I wanted to apologise you." i said looking into her eyes and her eyes remained blank of any emotion.

"I shouldn't have forced you to talk to me, please forgive me." i said in a guilty tone still looking in her eyes. After a few seconds she gave me small smile and said

"I forgave you." and hearing that i smiled widely and then hugged her tightly.

"Thank you so much for forgiving me avneet." i said tightening my grip, but then i realized that what i had done. I slowly loosen my grip and she looked into my eyes. My hands were still on her waist and her were holding my shoulders. Her face was so close to mine.

I admired every inch of her face but my eyes glued on her lips, i leaned in more, now our lips were only inches apart from touching, i was leaning more

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When we heard a sound of falling something with a thud. We quickly aparted from each other and i started scratching my neck nervously. What was i going to do? i thought. I looked towards her, she was blushing and looking down.

"Oh my my, wrong timing, but kiddos have a room, sure i wanna a grandma but i don't wanna see the process." aunt said smirking towards us and our eyes widen and we looked towards her in shock.

"Its nothing like that aunt." i replied in a nervous tone.

"Yeah i saw that 'nothing' pumpkin." she said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Uh  i..i  am getting late for college." avneet said and literally ran from there with her red cheeks.

"I am also getting late." i said and hurried out from there...................

_______________

So here's the new chapter.

Hope you liked it.

Please do votes and comments.

Tag ur favourite or worse part.

We will meet in next chapter, Till then

Love you all stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 1.1K 24
Hello everyone! This story is somewhat inspired by the current dynamics between all these people- Siddharth, Jannat, Avneet, Mr. Faisu, Reem, Ashnoor...
64.2K 6.6K 48
A joyful and cherished boy, who never knew what is pain what are tears he was always pampered, he was always kept away from the cunning world, he hav...
158K 7.7K 36
SidNeet Love Story.... Peep in to know more
138K 7.1K 55
"You are Marrying ME!" I ordered her. "WHATTT!!!!" her eyes almost came out of sockets and she looked at me with a shocked face while I was looking a...