the destined mate|sope ✔️

By cutemuffins0

[completed✔️] far from hoseok's expectations he only knew that he will live a decent and simple life, but wh... More

☾︎𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂𝐷𝑈𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁☽︎
|#1: Sunny Day|
|#2:pretty Flower|
|#3:daily reminder's|
|#4:outside At Last!|
|#5:precious eyes|
|#6:fantasies|
|#7:painful Truth|
|#8:other Ways|
|#9:senses|
|#10:first Hang Out|
|#11:nearly Exchange|
|#12:telling mr. Park|
|#13:birthday plan's|
|#14:truth Untold|
|#15:short Explanation|
|#16:happy Birthday!|
|#17:birthday Celebration|
|#18:goodbye's|
|#19:meeting Each Other|
|#20:rules And Regulations|
|#21:getting Ready|
|#22:before the Ceremony|
|#23:the Awaited Event|
|#24:the Awaited Event pt. 2¡|
|#25:own Problem|[m]
|#26:did We Fuck?|
|#27:files And Documents|
|#29:late Confession|
|#30:fucking You In Your Heat|[m]
|#31:happiness is a Dream|
|#32:taking jung Hoseok|
|#33:saving his little omega|
|#34:sacrifice is a fact.|
|#35:reasons why you're Changed|
|#36:new beginning|[m]
|#37:morning routine|
|#38:giftedness talent|
|#39:concure you're angers|
|#40:lesson learned|[m]
|#41:check-up|
|#42:telling him|
|#43:making it up for the omega|
|#44:first month of stress|
|#45:short time of having fun|[m]
|#46:Christmas eve with cookies|
|#47:new year has began!|
|#48:valentines so clever|
|#49:love war with the crazy woman|
|#50:gender reveal party!|
|#51:designing the Babies room|
THE SPECIAL MOMENT
|#52:time flew So fast|
|#53:getting in touch With you|[m]
|#54:finally mate's|[m]
|#55:normal weaknesses|
¡note¡
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.1
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.3
LAST SPECIAL CHAPTER [m]
| the Finale |
REMEMBERING SOME THINGS
End

|#28:flutters and butterflies|

295 25 3
By cutemuffins0

"argh.." hoseok groaned, feeling his head got so uneasy and so heavy. "w-what happened?" He questioned himself, looking around if there's anyone there, but he didn't saw anyone.

The door was getting unlocked, he covered himself with the blanket immediately and waited for the person to come in.

the person hoseok waited came in, and it was his one and only mate.

"what are you doing here?", hoseok asked, he saw yoongi holding some foods and medicine. "giving you some energy", yoongi answered.

"what happened?" hoseok asked, adjusting himself because yoongi put the food on the night stand and sat on the bed.

"you fainted", yoongi easily answered hoseok's question, hoseok who didn't understand why?

"why?"

"because amira scared you", yoongi said looking at hoseok's expression. that's when hoseok remembered the memory.

amira jumping, her making sounds and kicking uncontrollably.

him getting weak and having a hard time to catch his own breath.

"o-oh"

"you remember?"

"yea..", he said looking at the food, now that he remembers it he don't have an appetite to eat at all.

"i put you here on your bed and cleaned you when your asleep, you really got scared there." he said, looking at hoseok's beautiful eyes. He cant look away because of it.

"thanks for that", hoseok thanked him, shortly looked the the older who was looking at him directly.

"now you need to eat", yoongi said and hoseok shook his head. "i dont want too" hoseok protest.

"i won't take that as an answer, so eat up" yoongi said getting impatient, he wanted to see the hyper side of his queen. like earlier.

"i said i dont want too", hoseok said glaring at the boy. "you leave me no choice, seok" yoongi glared back.

yoongi took the spoon and prepared a one spoon of soup, he took hoseok's wrist and grip it hard so hoseok reacted on it and opened his mouth then yoongi shoot the soup on it.

"jackpot", yoongi said, chuckling when hoseok almost choked. "you bitch" hoseok said taking a tissue from the night stand.

"what did you just call me?" he said getting himself closer to the boy, and the boy didn't noticed it,way busy from discarding the tissue.

"bitch"

"again", he was getting closer and closer, lucky him the boy didn't realize it.

"bitch"

"again.." alot more closer than he expected, his voice was low and deep. "bit-" hoseok didn't finished his sentence as he saw his own mate eye-to-eye.

yoongi was so close to hoseok, the older can hear the younger's heartbeat, beating so fast just for him.

"u-uhmm", hoseok was getting uncomfortable, but at the same time comfortable, he didn't get it. "uhm?" yoongi asked in a deep voice and in a cold way.

it put hoseok's butterflies alive and shivers down his spine.

"o-okay, I'll just eat now", hoseok said, gazing away from the older. But too yoongi who didn't adjust and just stay put.

"could you please give me some space, im eating here"

"what if i dont want to?"

"okay then", hoseok said and pushed yoongi out of the bed. "aw! what was that for!?" yoongi screamed leaving hoseok to laugh at him.

"i warned you", hoseok said, feeling so confident and honored by the dominance.

"still, you didn't have to push me like that" yoongi said standing up, cares his butt cheek.

"oh well"

"aishh"

"its because your a dick head, you wanted to kiss me"

"in your dreams, i just did it because you dont want to eat." he said sitting on the chair beside the night stand. scared if hoseok did it again.

"yea yea, i saw your reaction" hoseok laughed once again, yoongi didn't argue with it as he loved seeing his own mate being happy.

"now eat."

"ble"

"you owe me some"

"what is that?"

"nothing.", he didn't want the boy to freak out and ditch him by saying he wanted to fu-

"hoseok!" jimin called him, hoseok who jumped on the bed just to hug his freind.

"how did you?", hoseok asked and jimin shush him. "that jin person guided me here, i missed you dork" hoseok giggled, not caring of how he got there and just hugged the younger.

"ehem",yoongi sort of cough, his acting skills were so fine af. "ah i see your with your mate here" jimin said scoffing himself, not wanting it.

"yes, so could you go?" yoongi said and jimin crossed his short arms. "why should i?" jimin answered, yoongi is angry and hoseok can see it.

"how dare you talk to me like that, im the king!" yoongi shouted, stooding up jimin who sort of didn't cared.

"okay shut it you two", hoseok said getting to the middle of the fight. dont want it to get bad.

"hoseok can you please tell this short guy to respect a king", yoongi said walking to the door and glaring at hoseok's freind.

"im not as short as you", jimin murmured but yoongi heard it, he wanted to kill the shit out of this man so he walked towards him and-

"don't, yoongi", hoseok said, posing in front of jimin and protected him. "I'll give you one last chance little one." yoongi said and left the room.

"he was just jealous", jimin said, and sat on the bed.

"im not!!!", yoongi barge through the door, and left once again when he finished his sentence.

"he is." jimin said, hoseok giggled and sat on the bed. "I'll just finish my food" hoseok stated and jimin nodded.
-
"arghh!! that little guy is really getting on my fucking nerves!", yoongi shouted holding his hair and punching the wall.

"yoongs, chill down", jungkook said trying to calm he's cousin down. "how would i calm huh? that guy just literally disrespect me" he said sitting on the chair.

"we'll he's a fighter hm?"

"fighter? More like a fucking pussy" yoongi stated, jungkook who shook his head smiling at his cousins possessiveness.

"okay well if he is, he won't disrespect you like that", jungkook said and leaned on the table. "i dont know and i dont care." yoongi said rolling his eyes.

"okay"

"what okay?"

"okay"

"sure thing, jeon."

"sorry sorry, your too possessed with your mate yoongs"

"i am, as long as he didn't give himself to me I'll be much more possessive then i am now." he said and jungkook just shut his mouth, dont want to argue with his cousin.
-
"so hows life here??" jimin asked the older, who was laying on the bed. So full from the food earlier.

"it's good tho"

"okay?"

"look itss great"

"fine, hows that yoongi guy?"

"he's actually kind, just cold but at the same time a bitch"

"and how is that?"

"his making my heart flutter", hoseok protest, jimin didn't answered and just think of what hoseok said.

'i wish i was the one who gave you butterflies.' jimin thought, just looking at the wall and not minding what hoseok said.

"chim, you listening?"

"oh sorry, i just think of something."

"what is it?"

"nothing important"

"okay"

"hoseok", someone called on the door, he stood up and walked towards the door and opened it.

"oh hey, jungkook" he greeted and jungkook bowed. "hi, yoongi wanted to have a talk with you" jungkook announced.

Hoseok who nodded and tell jimin that he can wait there, jungkook who was left alone with the small guy.

Hoseok was heading to his mates room, opening it when he arrived.

"hey?" he called, he didn't see anyone in the room. "hey" then he heard yoongi's voice.

"jungkook said you wanted to talk to me?"

"oh did he?"

"yea?"

"well, if you want to have your friend here in the palace you need to distance yourself to him"

"what do you mean?"

"dont get too close to that short guy"

"oh, so jimin's guess was right"

"im not okay"

"you are, obviously jealous"

"im not"

"you are"

"im not"

"you are-" hoseok didn't finished his sentence, yoongi pushed him to the wall and hover over him.

"am i?" he said Whispered it to hoseok's ear. "as i say you are" he said, unbalanced breathing because yoongi was too close.

"look just dont get to close to that, his a beta."yoongi protest, looking down. " i know he is but i trust him." hoseok said looking to yoongi,he is feeling a little bit guilty for the elder.

"i-i dont wanna loose you to." yoongi said, on the verge of crying. "you won't loose me, yoongi" hoseok pronounced, confirming it with his own.

"yoongs", jungkook called, opening the door and saw the both of them. "t-there's an emergency", he looked so tired.

"on my way", he said whipping his tears, "hoseok go to your room now", yoongi demanded and hoseok just nodded. Don't want to faint again like last time.

"lead me there", yoongi said, he didn't know what emergency was it but he'll find out soon. Very soon.

"alright let's go", jungkook said getting out of the room, yoongi who followed but hoseok stopped him.

"b-be careful", hoseok dont know what he just did. He's wolf controlling him. "i will, dont worry" then they left hoseok there.

Hoseok who followed yoongi's order and got to his room, a little bit shaking.

"hyung, you okay?" jimin asked, but hoseok didn't answer the boy in front of him.
-
"what happened here?", they were at the garden. all the flowers there were dead and wrecked. it's kind of get smashed.

"we just got here and saw this", one of the maids said. it was his favorite stress reliever now that is gone he will no longer be patient.

"look at the cameras, goong-yu" yoongi ordered to the guard who nodded and left. "yoongs, is there someone on your way?" jungkook asked, yoongi who didn't remember but he know that no one will ever do this to him.

"you're highness, i found something", the guard announced and yoongi followed the man leading them to the room of cctvs.

"there's a man with a mask, he really smashed it one by one. he was holding a letter and it's for you, king", the guard said to yoongi who was focused on the guy to the video.

The guy point his hand like a killing method, he opened the letter and he show it to the cctv it says

"i will come and get your little angel"

yoongi was beyond shock, he knows what that guy meant and he only knew that one person who is now valuable to him.

"that bullshit", yoongi cursed too loud, but he didn't cared. "on this day display many guards on the main entrance, to the background and even in the hallways" yoongi demands and the guard nod then left.

"i will get that fucking men", he announced and jungkook just stood there looking at his brother who had his feist form of rock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 3.5K 35
Min Yoongi decided to marry hoseok and live a happy life . But, Hoseok turns his life upside down. Yoongi regrets marrying the other. Warning : MATUR...
12K 690 25
After an accident, Yoongi was left paralyzed from the waist down. Being his misfortune he picked up drawing and loved to draw the scenery outside of...
10.9K 694 26
yoongi and hoseok had met in middle school. at first yoongi thought hoseok was a loud obnoxious boy and hoseok thought that yoongi was a cold hearted...
79.2K 5.5K 56
Yoongi doesn't have much faith in finding a romantic partner. His track record with relationships has not been good. It's gotten to the point that he...