Would Anyone Care Where We St...

Syaira_syara tarafından

Looking up to the sky with those dirty, dead-fish-like eyes, she wondered whether anyone would care or cry if... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: Writer, Regressor, and Reader
Chapter 2: Protagonist
Chapter 3: Borderline
Chapter 4: Imposter
Chapter 5: Villain In The Mist
Chapter 6: Not a Hero
Chapter 7: Can You Hold Me?
Chapter 8: Outstretched Hand
Chapter 9: Control
Chapter 10: Under The Pressure
Chapter 11: Running
Chapter 12: Lucid Dreamer
Chapter 13: Into The Movie
Chapter 14: Guilt-Ridden Survivor
Chapter 15: The Matter Of Trust
Chapter 16: Prophecy Or Revelations
Chapter 17: Character Or Real Person
Chapter 18: Servants Of Evil
Chapter 19: Whispers In The Dark
Chapter 20: Repose
Chapter 22: Nocturnal Serenade (I)
Chapter 23: Nocturnal Serenade (II)
Chapter 24:Nocturnal Serenade (III)
Chapter 25: Paranoia
Chapter 26: Savior (I)
Chapter 27: Savior (II)
Chapter 28: The Heaven Has Fallen
Chapter 29: Has Your Salvation Come? (I)

Chapter 21: Trap

631 22 2
Syaira_syara tarafından

Because of the toxic blood inside the Lesser Dragon Igneel, some part of Kim Dokja's hair gravely broke, to the point of being unable to be fixed.

"Let me trim your hair", Han Sooyoung offered helpfully, lifting the brush and scissors on her hands. Turning her head to the side, Han Sooyoung asked "Yoo Sangah, can you please support her from the front as long as I trim her hair?".

Yoo Sangah pointed herself and blinked her eyes dumbfoundedly before she eagerly nodded "Okay! Leave it to me!".

When Yoo Sangah was holding her (like hugging her) from the front, Kim Dokja smiled sheepishly "Sorry for burdening you with a simple task like this, Sangah-Ssi".

Yoo Sangah shook her head, patting Kim Dokja's back and wrapping her hands around Kim Dokja's waist "Of course not, Dokja-Ssi! I'm glad to help you. After all, nothing I could do when you were fighting the Dragon...".

Looking at Yoo Sangah's sulky face, Han Sooyoung rolled her eyes "What are you talking about? Haven't you done a good job of protecting the Chungmuro Station like what Unnie expected of you, have you?".

Yoo Sangah chuckled "You behave well lately to the point it feels creepy".

Han Sooyoung snapped "Huh? I never said that I am a good person either, so it's not your business!".

Yoo Sangah giggled "Yes, yes. Anyway, is it okay if we cut your hair this short, Dokja-Ssi?".

"It can't be helped. We need to trim it because it broke to this rate. Though...", Kim Dokja caressed the fringe of her hair "Don't you think it makes me look like a man, with this short hair?".

[ The constellation 'Director of the Last False Act' reassures you that you still can grow it long again ]

Han Sooyoung said nothing as she saw how Kim Dokja's hair right now exactly as short as her original version's hair looked. It brought the nostalgic feeling back and Han Sooyoung realized how she missed Kim Dokja so much. Putting the scissor and the brush to the side, Han Sooyoung wrapped her hands around Kim Dokja's waist, burying her face on her tiny shoulder. As a female, even if Kim Dokja had a similar stature with her original version as a man, Kim Dokja was Kim Dokja.

Kim Dokja blinked her eyes in confusion "...Sooyoung-ah? Are you sleepy or what?".

Han Sooyoung did not answer her. It was not the first time she behaved like this, so Kim Dokja could more or less predict what had made her sister upset like this. Being a perceptive and sensible woman she was, Yoo Sangah chose this moment to leave, pretending to check if the lunch had been prepared by Yoo Joonghyuk or not yet.

Now, it felt awkward.

"Han Sooyoung, what's wrong?".

Again, Han Sooyoung didn't answer her and helped her lying back on the makeshift bed. Intertwining her fingers in between Kim Dokja's knuckles, Han Sooyoung narrowed her eyes and scrutinized her sister's wounds "Unnie, I...".

"Forgive me, Han Sooyoung", Kim Dokja averted her gazes, avoiding Han Sooyoung's eyes. Squeezing the younger's hand, Kim Dokja continued remorsefully "I did feel upset because you claimed them as the Characters only because I refuse to accept it... I don't want to believe that the happy times we've been spending with him and mother as fake... Because it's just the same with deeming that our happy memory when mother Han Youra was still alive as a lie".

"Then... why did you apologize? What for?".

"I apologize for leaving your side, till it makes you feel lonely and alone when I should have known better how does it feel. I know I've failed you as your sister. I understand if you're disappointed with me. I should be more thoughtful of your condition as well, but... will you still forgive me and accept me as your sister?".

"You Idiot, what nonsense you're talking about?", Han Sooyoung burst out into a crying mess and buried her face on her sister's chest, crying harder as she pulling her into a tight-okay, not too tight she guessed, in fear of crushing her already battered body-bear embrace "I am the one who should apologize here, right? Had it not been because of me, you wouldn't have... You could have...".

Patting Han Sooyoung's back and ruffling her head, Kim Dokja smiled and hugged her back "Han Sooyoung, I'm still here. It's fine".

Han Sooyoung sniffled "Yes, you should!".

Kim Dokja giggled "What should I do to you?".

Yoo Sangah who had been hiding behind the pillar smiled warmly looking at the reconciliation between the duo sisters.

Kim Dokja could move her hands right now, though her torso and her legs were still stiff and strained due to the muscles-ache after the frayed nerves in her body's system snapped or broke. Thanks to the 'Regeneration' ability she earned from the Attribute 'Iron-Blood Evil Dragoness King', she could recover quickly. The only problem now was how should she tell them about this Attribute. She would prefer to choose the Attribute 'King of No Killing'. The Attribute 'Iron-Blood Evil Dragoness King' was powerful but there was a risk she should accept.

Yoo Joonghyuk hovered above her, bringing the food "What are you thinking so hard?".

"Ah, Seonbae. It's just... Only five days remaining until this flag scenario's end. What about you?".

"We will move this afternoon", Yoo Joonghyuk put the plate on the floor beside the bed and rolled his eyes when Kim Dokja opened her mouth, was about to say something "And no, you stay here. Don't stir a trouble as long as we're leaving and don't even think of one".

Kim Dokja pouted "I haven't said anything yet!".

"No need. I already know you must have wanted to ask what you can do to help me. Or, thinking about the crazy idea to defeat the Tyrant King".

"Well, it's the latter".

Han Sooyoung munched the apple on her plate "You can't even stand properly. How could you hope to fight and run with those injured legs which are as weak and fragile as the newborn deer?".

Behind her, Kim Namwoon joined her "You can't even sit for a long time without support yet, Boss Lady".

Lee Jihye crossed her hands over her chest "Otherwise, Master would not support you from behind like this".

Kim Dokja relented because she could not deny their words, not when she leaned her back on Yoo Joonghyuk's body as the support as the latter spoon-fed her favourite chicken broth "Ah, I get it, I get it".

"Relax. We've got this", Yoo Joonghyuk caressed her hair on her nape "You never cut it this short previously".

Kim Dokja smiled sheepishly "Ah, do you think it makes me look like a man? I've planned to grow it long again, though. Because it will make me have some resemblances with mother Han Youra and Sooyoung-ah".

Because she was adopted, no wonder if she didn't have so many resemblances with Han Youra or Han Sooyoung. Kim Dokja was surprisingly having low self-conscience but he thought he should not be surprised, thinking of how low Kim Dokja's self-esteem. It just... He remembered of her previous self and some part of his heart had felt the yearning and it hurt in a strange way.

"It suits you. You look fresh with short hair", Yoo Joonghyuk kissed the crown of her head "I think you still look beautiful, no matter the short hair or the long hair".

Kim Namwoon made a gagging noise and Lee Jihye gasped with the delightful sparkles in her eyes like the teens would do when they were watching the romantic K-Dramas.

Han Sooyoung twitched the corner of her mouth "Please, flirt with my Unnie somewhere else when no one's watching you. You just make me lose my appetite, thank you very much".

Kim Dokja covered her blushing face before she contemplated over something. In the end, she said, "Han Sooyoung, you come with them".

At that, Han Sooyoung frowned "...Who will guard you here if I come with them too, then?".

Yoo Joonghyuk would go conquering the Tyrant King's territory with Kim Namwoon, Lee Jihye, Lee Hyunsung, and Jung Heewon.

It made Lee Seolhwa, Lee Gilyoung, Shin Yoosung, Yoo Sangah, and Han Sooyoung (supposedly) stayed here, but now Kim Dokja asked her to come with the conquering team...

Kim Dokja smiled reassuringly "Don't worry. I will be fine. If you're that worried, just finish it quickly and come back here as soon as possible, okay?".

Han Sooyoung scratched the back of her neck and relented "Fine, fine. I just need to stick with him to make sure his sorry ass save, right?".

Yoo Joonghyuk scowled "I don't need your protection. You can stick close with your sister".

Kim Dokja waved her hand "Calm down. It's not that I don't trust you guys, but you may need her help. You were the First Disciple, so you must have had the accurate information about their base etc.".

After the argue which felt like a never-ending argument, Han Sooyoung would come with them and they should be able to come back in two or three days. Strangely, when Yoo Joonghyuk and everyone arrived in the Tyrant King's main base, they found no one here.

Lee Jihye asked her "Are you sure this is the place?".

"I am sure, so why...", Han Sooyoung was bewildered as well. Though, Han Sooyoung's eyes widened when they got the same notification of the indirect messages from the constellation "Oh, my God... No".

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' tells you to go back to the Chungmuro ]

[ The constellation 'Director of the Last False Act' tells you the Incarnation 'Kim Dokja' is in danger ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-Like Judge of Fire' tells you to hurry up! ]

[ The constellation 'Prisoner of Golden Headband' pulls his hair in frustration ]

[ The constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' says he will try to find their exact location ]

Who would have thought that Kim Dokja would get kidnapped along with the kids?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
249K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
201K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
285K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...