Grande Amour

By AhnRieJin

๑To be Rewritten๑ Wei Ying roamed the streets of Yiling. Desperately calling for his mother and father as the... More

Chapitre Un: Toucher chaleureux
Chapitre Deux : Être une seule famille
Chapitre trois : Te connaissant
Chapitre quatre : Soie cramoisie et fleurs
Chapitre cinq : Les cieux accueillants
Chapitre Six : Soie blanche et doré noyaux
Chapter Seven : Faites-moi confiance
Chapitre Huit : Lotus Piere, celui aux neuf pétales
Chapitre neuf : Aimer ton sourire
Chapitre dix : Mon garçon spécial
Annonce
Chapitre Onze : Papillons D'or
Chapitre douze : Ceux en blanc avec Des nuages ​​bleus
Chapitre treize : Foi entrelacées
Chapitre quatorze : Cordialement moi
Chapitre quinze : Le mal du pays
Annonce (2)
Chapitre dix-sept : Eaux noires
Chapitre dix-huit : Mots ivres
Chapitre dix-neuf : Je ne suis pas ma mère
Chapitre vingt : Le prince des trois royaumes
Annonce (3)
Chapitre vingt et un : Eau froide
Chapitre vingt-deux : La réparation
Chapitre vingt-trois : Aller et retour
Chapitre vingt-quatre : Dédicace
Annonce (4)
Annonce importante (。•́︿•̀。)
Chapitre vingt-cinq : À celui aux yeux d'or
Chapitre vingt-six : Un autre aux teintes noisette
Chapitre vingt-sept : Juste un lien que nous avons formé
Chapitre vingt-huit : Quelqu'un à aimer, c'est ce que je veux
Annonce (5)
Joyeux anniversaire, Guérison (Special)
Chapitre vingt-neuf : Ils disent que je suis le fils de la fleur sanglante
Chapitre trente : Je suis à la maison mais j'ai trouvé de chaleur dansun autre
Chapitre trente et un : Écouter la suite de la coulée
Chapitre trente-deux : J'entends des voix tout le temps, mais ce n'est pas la mi
Annonce (6)
Chapitre trente-trois : Arc et flèches pour tirer
Chapitre trente-quatre : Tout jusqu'ici et ce que j'ai fait
Chapitre trente-cinq : Les souhaits que je souhaite se réaliser
Anonce (7)
Je Suis Revenu
Chapitre trente-six : Damnés avec ces règles
Chapitre trente-sept.5 : Eau dure
Update
TO BE RE-WRITTEN????

Chapitre seize : L'eau profonde

10.4K 564 74
By AhnRieJin

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin were sat across as they ate cold cream with flavor.

"You eat so gross Wei Wuxian."

"I do not, it's just good! You haven't even touched yours!"

"It's because you look like you're eating pig shit."

"Ew! You're making me loose my appetite."

"Good."

Wei Wuxian then smelled something waft in the air.

"Wine... Rice wine!"

He quickly stood up and jumped on a raft.

"Wei Wuxian! Where are you going?!"

"Chasing the love of my life!"

Jiang Cheng could only let out a sigh. Putting a small smile on his face as he watched Wei Wuxian sail away. The young master paddled with his bamboo stick, following the scent of such fine wine.

"I'm coming, oh so coming to drink that wine."

As he was nearing to the boat that sold rice wine, he bumped into another boat. Colliding with the luxury raft where a man in yellow sat, spilling the drink he had on himself. A glare shot at him.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"Well sorry, I didn't see or think I would run into you."

"You should've watched where you're going!"

"I already said I was sorry."

[Fucking peacock.]

The man in yellow was Jin Zixuan. Ready to draw his sword when another boat almost collided with them.

"Ah ah! Wei-Xiong, Jin-Xiong, please let not us fight here. You're blocking the water path."

"As long as this person stays away from me. Bring your entire clan when you move as far away. Take your sister with you."

[He's really really testing my temper isn't he?]

"You!-"

The rafts suddenly started to shake. They hurriedly looked down, where water ghouls sprung out the water. Wei Wuxian quickly unsheathed Suibian and started killing such beings attacking the civilians and fellow cultivators alike.

"Ah! Wei-Xiong! Help me!"

A water ghoul had come up Nie Huaisangs' boat.

[Should I use it? No... But!]

Wei Wuxian gritted his teeth as he accelerated his speed and picked Nie Huaisang up, bridal style. Leaping high enough in the air and landing Nie Huaisang down on the ground safely. Going back to help Jin Zixuan who was having trouble fighting the water ghouls. As much as he hates this peacock, he took his hand and lept with him in the air, giving him enough momento to land on the ground to save a lady who was being pulled to the water. Wanting to grab Chenqing, two more swords helped him. It was the twin jades, Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji. Slowly the water ghouls went back into the water. Jiang Wanyin coming not long after he heard the commotion happening to see the chaos that happened in the water. Wei Wuxian landed next to Lan Xichen as and sheathing Suibian.

"Lan Xichen."

"Young Master Wei helped a lot. Thank you for holding them up until we came and for your help to save the civilians."

"It's nothing, really."

Jiang Wanyin ran to Wei Wuxian and held him by the shoulders.

"Are you okay?! Are you hurt?!"

"ChengCheng, I'm fine, see? Stop worrying."

"Those were water ghouls! You could've been pulled under!"

Wei Wuxian placed his hand on the lad's hair. Pulling him in a hug.

"I'm fine. I'm okay."

"You moron!"

Nie Huaisang made his way to Wei Wuxian and bawled his eyes out.

"Wahhh! Wei-Xiong! Thank you for saving me! I though I was going to die!"

Wei Wuxian just chuckled and placed his hand on Nie Huaisangs' head.

"You're welcome, Nie-Xiong."

Jin Zixuan, who was also saved by Wei Wuxian just turned his head and rolled his eyes.

"Hmph, so rude for a man I just saved!"

"I didn't need your saving!"

Wei Wuxian turned to Lan Xichen and fixed his blue robe.

"Xhichen-xuezhang, is there anything that has been happening in the waters recently?"

"Yes, there are claims of many water ghosts in Biling Lake since weeks ago. Though this time it has grew into bigger news. We came to perform an investigation on the given area."

"We'll come with you to help."

"There's no need to bother your weekends, Young Master Wei."

"We insist."

"I will go too."

"Me too."

Jiang Wanyin and Jin Zixuan spoke up. Wei Wuxian turned to Nie Huaisang and gave Zhūhóng Hua to him.

"You stay here, Nie-Xiong. You can't ride a sword so take care of Zhūhóng Hua for me until we get back."

Nie Huaisang took Zhūhóng Hua and placed him near his heart.

"I will, please stay safe."

Wei Wuxian turned to Lan Xichen and smiled.

"Shall we go?"

_____________________________

They were now in separate boats, Lan disciples holding a net behind in order to catch the given water spirits.

[I wonder if He Xuan Xiangsheng knows about this...]

"ChengCheng, do you think that these water ghouls are as bad as the ones in Yunmeng?"

"That I think about, maybe they are..."

Wei Wuxian observed the waters, only to see signs of none. Wondering, what is going on. Not until he glanced to Lan Wangjis' boat.

"Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan! Look at me! Hey!"

Not only Lan Wangji, but all of them looked at the young master who dug his bamboo paddle into the water and lifted Lan Wangjis' boat. Lan Wangji leaped into the air with a glare in his eyes.

"Pathetic!"

Only to be gone when he saw how many water ghouls stuck to his boat. Lan Wangji successfully landed on his brother's boat, watching as the water ghouls went back into the water.

"Woah! There's three of them down there ChengCheng!"

"Young Master Wei, how did you know that the water ghouls are under Wangjis' boat?"

"Simple haha, the displacement of the boat was wrong. If there was only one person on the boat then it wouldn't sink that much below the third line of wood. So obviously there's something clinging under it."

"How come I didn't notice that?"

"It's because you weren't looking well ChengCheng."

[They would kill me if I said I felt resentful energy.]

"If I told Lan Zhan then I would've scared the water ghouls away."

"Everyone please be cautious of your surrounding waters."

"Yes Zewu-Jun."

The latter replied. Wei Wuxian kept on observing the waters. He could now see the water ghouls swimming around. Wei Wuxian rowed near the boat of Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen, getting closer as he smiled at the lad in white.

"Lan Zhan, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to splash water on you."

"Why did you come?"

"I just wanted to help, and to say sorry."

"For what?"

"For making you mad enough to want to kill me."

Lan Wangji didn't budge and just glared at him.

"Why are you so mad? Really I just came here to help!"

"If you're going to help then come here!"

The disciples from the back then shouted.

"The net has moved!"

Wei Wuxian with a smile, unsheathed Suibian and used it. Before Lan Wangji could even unsheath his sword, the clumps of hair that once surrounded them were gone as fast as light. The net has stopped moving, Lan Wangji glancing at Wei Wuxian who was sheathing his sword back.

"The sword, what's it's name?"

"Suibian."

"It's disrespectful to call a spiritual weapon whatever."

"No seriously, his name is Suibian. I said it accidentaly and it was engraved on him. Look!"

Wei Wuxian gave Suibian to Lan Wangji who indeed saw the ancient characters Suibian engraved on the sheath. Lan Wangji didn't know what to say.

"You don't have to speak, if you're going to ask why is he named that way is because my A-diē asked me what would I name him. I came up with more than twenty names but I didn't like them, out of anger I said 'Whatever' and then there. It was ingraved on him."

"Ridiculous!"

"Hahaha! It's a good name! If I wanted to trick a serious person then it would sure work! I mean look at you! Hahaha!"

Lan Wangji gritted his teeth and glared at Wei Wuxian who was laughing his wits off. Wei Wuxian heared a grunt behind him and saw Jiang Wanyin who was fighting with the water ghouls. Searching the water for the ones he missed. Jiang Wanyin gritted his teeth.

"They're coming again!"

"There are some here too!"

"And here!"

"Huh... That's strange. The form of this spirit isn't human at all... Lan Zhan!"

Lan Zhan unsheathed his sword, Bichen and pierced it through the water, Bichen came back and pierced nothing at all. Doubt filling in. Before using Bichen again, a disciple, Su She, used his saber and pierced it through the water but it didn't come back out. He started to panic as he tried to call for his sword to come back again.

"Su She, we don't know what is underwater then why did you act on your own?"

"Zewu-Jun, it's because I... The second young master..."

No matter how many say, the sword Bichen is far more superior than any of the swords the Lan disciples have now. Lan Wangji quickly used Bichen and pierced something in the water, taking a piece of cloth in his hands.

"Woah, this is my first time seeing someone take something from a water ghoul... Wait..."

Wei Wuxian knew this wasn't something he knows is a water ghoul. Jiang Cheng also wondered, why does this water spirit have tatered clothes used on it's ghouls.

"There must be something else under the water..."

At the moment, the color of the lake changed. The boats were slowly being pulled to the middle of the lake where a whirlpool started. Wei Wuxian wanted to say it but Lan Wangji got to it first.

"We must go back immediately."

"Why?"

Lan Xichen asked.

"The ghouls purposely leaded us to the center of Biling Lake."

On that moment, their boats started sinking, water filling in. Wei Wuxian saw the water wasn't the dark green color from before but it was black. One after another, the boats started to move to the center of the widening whirlpool.

"Everyone! Mount your swords!"

The disciples unsheathed their swords as they started hovering above air. Su She in a panic since he couldn't retrieve his sword back. Wei Wuxian let out a sigh before making his way to pull Su She by the hand.

"Wei Wuxian!"

Jiang Wanyin called out as he watched Wei Wuxian save a disciple before himself. Wei Wuxian pulled the disciple up as they outflew the water spirit chasing them. Flying left to right as they tried their best to survive.

"This isn't a water spirit. It's a waterborne abyss!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 3K 30
Cover artist - Yeik Mine Za Min Yaung+Pone Yeik Che Hnaug မိုင်းဇမင်းရောင်+ပုံရိပ်ချည်နှောင်
13.7K 602 24
Mo Dao Zu Shi but make it Avatar The Last Airbender. ___________________________ Wei Ying, courtesy name Wei Wuxian. An unrestrained carefree soul, w...
35.9K 1.7K 22
a sect that has been hidden to most of the world only being a Rumour. until the jiang sect confirms their existence and they are offered a place at...
72.3K 2.5K 17
Wei WuXian transforms into a kid. What'll be everyones reaction? [Y'ALL FIRST TIME DOIN A FIC AND YES VERY NERVOUS! I'M TOTALLY DOIN THIS FOR FUN AN...