The side effects of Marcus Ki...

By rosavet

"He captivated me... before i fell"...❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 Violetta Clove, Had a life that was simple and normal... More

Authors Note
Cast
Title Tracks: Songs
Prologue
Ch 1 The seperation
Ch2 Fate
Ch 3 Bachelorette Party
Ch 4 Seeing an Angel
Ch 5 Meeting the Devil
Ch 6 The Chase
Ch 7 The capture
Ch 8 Dinner Date
Ch- 9 No intention of being friends.
Ch- 10 Denial
Ch- 11 My Stalker
Ch- 12 Fitting Room
Ch-13 you know you want to...
Ch-14 Why did i agree to it?
Ch- 15 Trouble follows me
Ch-16 Drenched in blood yet looked so holy
Ch-17 Cant resist.
Ch- 18 The lion's Den
Ch-19 Deal
Ch-20 Succumbed
Ch-21 Dangers of my world.
Ch-22 Surrendered
Ch-24 Take you dancing
Ch 25 Awaken from Fantasy
Ch 26 Its Never Easy
Ch 27 He has Natalie
Ch 28 she's With Henry
Ch- 29 Dangerous game your a part off.
Ch 30 A spectacular wedding with tears and heartbreak
Ch 31 Epiphany
Ch 32 Find you
Ch 33 Have to let go
Ch 34 Same old day in surgery
Announcement

Ch-23 Mafia's Daughter

1.2K 32 0
By rosavet

Memories- coopex

Marcus POV

I miss Violetta. I miss her company. I did call her to ask for a meet but she said she was busy in Nina rehearsal dinner preparation.

I reluctantly made me way to my office. Like a puppy in the rain. "Marcus I have never seen you like this," he laughed. "She got you hooked so badly." He teased me.

I scoff. "I just hate boring meetings. " I made an excuse.

"By the way how is Lucy?" I asked him.

"She is growing up everyday. Almost 8 now." He smiled.

Lucy was his daughter. The only person lived deeply. I still remember the day when his ex- wife dropped her off on his pouch and took off. After a lot of custody battles he won. I wanted him to date again. But he said the only women he ever gonna need in his life is Lucy. I don't know the feeling. It's something unknown to me. My mother died in the hands of my abuse father. I did took my revenge, Later. But, I never saw the happy family that everyone talks about. My step- parents and siblings were nice enough though. My elder step sister got married when I joined the army. My younger brother is a teacher. Both have a lovely family of their own. They loved me very much but i never felt my own. I loved them. But something was missing.

Vincent drove out of my thought's.  "We have arrived Marcus ."

We made our way in.

I was about to enter my building when a pair of hands hugged me, pulling me to a deep kiss. I shoved her off me.

"Missed me?"

My face turn to anger and disgust. "What are you doing here!"

"I missed you too. " she said in her Russian accent.

My eyes met her face ," Natasha..."

Vincent stood in front of me," do you want me to call security?" I looked around and she was guarded with Kovoski familia mafia. More than my people. It can turn into a blood bath...

"No need, I will handle it." I said agitated.

"Good, let's talk Marcus." She said linking arms with me. She giggled and we went inside the building.

I removed my hands he was hold and went to my seat. I signalled Vincent to wait outside.

"Why are you back Natasha?"

"Oh you know I never liked the snow of Moscow. " I said across me crossing her legs. "And you didn't gave me a choice, you didn't pick up any of my calls did you?" She gave me a sexy smirk.

I was frustrated now. I didn't want to see her. Not now not ever.

"Did you miss me?" She gave a sly smile.

"Not even a million years." I said in hate.

She played with the magnet pendulum toy on my desk," I told Daddy how much I missed you & soon he gave me permission to come and visit you..."

Meet, Natasha Kovoski. The daughter of underworld, and godfather of Mafia, the Kovoski familia, in Russia. The only daughter among 4 brothers. Spoiled and rich. What she wants she always gets. If anyone denies her then she will get them killed. Dangerous and uncontrollable. I met her when I was under contract with her father Dom Kovoski. To wipe out Another mafia family of Italy. The petralli family. She fell in love with me. And I was with her seeing the advantage I have over Kovoski family but, as soon as my work was done. I dumped her. There was one time when I also lost myself in the power. We were a mad couple with power killing whoever. But, Vincent opened my eyes. She took the rejection quite hard. She went crazy and got obsessed with me. I had to put restrictions on her but due to her family connection authority can't hold a candle to her. Last I heard she was in Russia.

"Well my sources tell me you found a new toy to keep you busy..." she took out a photo and slide it across the table.

It was Violetta, i clenched my fist. "If you do anything to her, i swear to god. I will kill you." I said in a cold voice.

"Wow, not a toy then?"

"Natasha I am serious."

"I can see that. Interesting..." she gave a evil smirk. She flicked down the toy on my desk and it fell down broken.

"Why are you here?!"

"For you of course. But let's catch up another some time. I have to be somewhere at the moment. " she got up from the seat, blow me a kiss goodbye and left.

Vincent came in immediately. "Marcus, are you okay?"

"I am okay." I kept my eye on the picture of Violetta.

"She is bad news you know Marcus..." he warned me.

"I know that ..." I grew impatient and worried. "Vincent be with Violetta all the time, don't let her be alone for one minute. I feel that this time her target is not Me." He nodded going out.

I got up from my seat and walked upto my glass glass wall to look outside. I knew that women was trouble, the snake.

"What are you planning Natasha?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 9.9K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...
16.4K 599 28
[18+] I broke that intense kiss with a little force and looked into his eyes. His azure blue eyes were burning with raw desire and...anger, for stopp...
55.3K 1.3K 48
Emily is an African who fell inlove with the leader of the italian mafia Alessandro, it was not easy for emily , she went through so much trauma in...
15.3K 396 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...