Attack on titan x male neglec...

De Monksanto

Y/n Gremory was always neglected by his family until the day that Zoticus Y/n's father told him that he shoul... Mai multe

Bio
Harem
Prologue
Growing up part 1
Growing up part 2
Growing up part 3
Defecting
battle in kuoh
Titan testing
Peerage
Return to kouh
Night out
Failed assassination
Rating game
Family reunion
Mikasa's love (Lemon)
First day at kouh
School sucks
Flirting
New information
Mission in Marley
Recovery
Punishment (Lemon)
Confession
Applications
Party & agreement
The angel
Return to Paradis
Epilogue

Teaser for a story later in time

3.4K 28 12
De Monksanto

Author:" Okay this is a bit different from my normal teaser because I'm having two different passages from the story but at different point's in time and this story is also going to be a bit of an experiment with a new writing format and with the type of reader I'm trying to create so yeah feel free to check this out when it comes out if you like.

Passage 1

Y/n:" Black luster soldier destroy his Wicked Dreadroot!"

My black luster soldier let out a roar of anger as it lept into the air and slashed the green fiend cutting into it half as the Wicked Dreadroot let out a scream of agony. The halves exploded, consuming the cult member in the bright light as his life points fell to zero. I looked around my field spell disintegrated around me along with my black luster soldier. But as the solid vision creation crumbed away, I looked around as I appeared to be inside of a large room instead of the highway that the duel started on. I looked towards where the cultist was standing only to see a pile of ashes. Did that explosion kill him? That's impossible solid vision can't hurt people, could it? My duel disk powered down as I heard a voice shout out.

???:" He's open guards get him!"

As I turned around only to be met with several people charging at me before they tackled me to the ground before I was bashed on the head with a metal pipe, hurting me but not knocking me out before they stuck me again, making me pass out.

*Timeskip*

I woke up in a daze a while later, bound to a chair sitting in front of a metal table, before I heard a voice speak.

???:" So you're finally awake."

The voice sounded familiar to me as I turned my head to see who the voice had come from, only to be met with the face of someone I had hoped not to see getting me angry.

Sirzechs:" Welcome home, brother..."

I struggled against the chains as I spoke with anger in my voice.

Y/n:" I'm going to fucking kill you."

Passage 2

Sirzechs smiled as he walked out of the press conference with his hands in his pockets and spoke to the multiple guards around him.

Sirzechs:" Any word on my brother's location?"

Guard 1:" No, sir."

Sirzechs sighed as he entered the devil king's office and growled as he saw his little brother, along with two students sitting in his office.

Sirzechs:" Oh, god damn it! He was in here the whole time."

The guard screamed out as many other guards with guns ran into the room and pointed their magic neutralizing guns at Y/n, who was eating popcorn on the couch, while Yuya and Celina looked at their phones, not paying too much attention to what was going on. The guards all pointed their guns at the teacher/hacker/inventor while he brushed himself off while standing up.

Y/n:" Everyone relax; I was just waiting in the only room you can't blow up or spy on."

Sirzechs:" So, little brother, what are you here for?"

Y/n:" Well, Sirzechs, since I and my assets are done working for you now, you and the family can forget I exist."

Sirzechs:" You couldn't tell me that before the press conference?"

Y/n:" Well, since we won't be seeing each other again-"

Sirzechs:" We won't?"

Y/n:" We won't."

Y/n then grew frustrated at the devils pointed guns at him!

Y/n:" Guy's it's a code red; we get it enough! Now look, me and my accomplices, Yuya primarily, have worked very hard for you, and I feel he deserves a selfie."

Yuya looked down as he spoke.

Yuya:" Honestly, I could take it or leave it at this point."

Y/n:" You're taking it!"

Sirzechs:" No way in the hell, would I the devil king take a photo with some kid? Get out of my office! Except for you, Y/n! We need to talk!"

Celina:" Seriously, you're that stubborn?"

Sirzechs:" Y/n's the stubborn one! I'm protecting my people!"

Y/n:" From selfies?"

Sirzechs:" From subordination to hostile powers?"

Y/n:" Oh, do the fallen angels know about that?"

Sirzechs:" The fallen angels don't piss on the royal castle of Gremory!"

Y/n:" Why would they? I'm sure it was expensive."

One of the guards surrounding the devil king screamed out.

Guard 2:" Arrest them!"

One of the guards walked towards Y/n as he spoke.

Y/n:" Son, you have a right to refuse his orders, and I guaranty you will die if you touch me, and there's no afterlife; it just goes black. Don't do it!"

The guard touched Y/n and fell to the ground dead as Sirzechs spoke with shock and worry in his voice.

Sirzechs:" What was that!?"

Y/n:" Death."

Sirzechs:" What kind?"

Y/n:" Instant."

Sirzechs:" There was no sound; he just died!"

Y/n:" Yeah, terrifying. It's a terrifying thing to watch happen. It's called the deterrent."

Celina:" You couldn't just knock him out!"

Y/n:" How is knocking out a deterrent? Everybody wants to be knocked out; no one wants to be dead!"

Sirzechs:" You murdered in the devil king's office now you can't leave."

Y/n:" That's fine. I said I'm not leaving without a selfie."

Yuya:" Uh, Celina and I don't need a selfie."

Sirzechs:" Good cause you're not getting one, and you're not leaving."

Y/n:" So we agree then?"

Sirzechs:" Yes. Wait! No, we disagree; you think you're getting a selfie-and leaving."

Y/n:" Am I getting a selfie?"

Sirzechs:" Never!"

Y/n:" Then I'm never leaving."

Sirzechs:" Exactly."

Y/n:" See?"

One of the guards shouted out while looking at Y/n.

Guard 1:" Does anyone have a shot?"

Y/n:" Yes, nine of you. Here I'll show you."

Y/n pushed a button on the d-pad on his wrist, showing the bullet paths from the guard's gun towards him.

Y/n:" However, I don't recommend that you fire because if you-"

Guard 1:" Open fire!"

As the guns fired, a blue force field formed around Y/n, stopping the bullets as they fell to the ground.

Y/n:" God, devils are stupid."

Gaurd:" Somone get Sirzechs out of here!"

Y/n:" Bad idea."

Sirzechs:" Why?"

Y/n:" Because if there is someone that they are not supposed to kill, they're going to destroy the place trying to kill me."

Sirzechs looked down, mulling over his options as guard 1 spoke.

Guard 1:" Jesus, he's not a fucking god."

Y/n grew angry as he spoke.

Y/n:" You don't know what I am! And you don't know what I can do! I'm dr. Who in this mother fucker! I could be a clone! I could be a hologram! I could be a clone controlled by a robot controlled by a special headset that the real Y/n is wearing while he's fucking your mother!"

Guard 1:" I'm going to kill you!'

Y/n:" Then come to 312 olive street!"

Guard 1:" Is that her address?"

Y/n:" You don't know cause you're a bad son!!!"

Cover

Author:" Feel free to ask me any questions you have about the upcoming book or anything else."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

330K 9.2K 45
Y/N was recruited by a young Levi Ackerman to join the Scout Regiment after living on the streets like a rat. But what was supposed to be a simple sa...
5.6K 274 20
Floch Forster x Fem!Reader In which Y/n and Floch are apart of a band that goes viral until things take a turn Band AU Read the info page Started: 5...
2.2K 137 20
There was some semblance behind the scar though; it was a reminder that she too, was human. And now, it was gone. Reiner x Reader | Y/N, the bearer o...
827K 34.3K 75
Y/N was a girl born in Marley but after her mother stole the Thunder Titan, she was assigned by her mother to do one thing and one thing only: protec...