Swan Prince

Oleh byuliewrites

Another night when the princess is in deep sleep : y/n~ find me ~~ The princess woke up from that creepy ni... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Dear readers
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 9

200 12 0
Oleh byuliewrites

Y/n let out a chuckle ."who else can draw like this ??"
"YOU DREW THIS!! WOOOW !"
Jungkook touched the painting . And the paper was still a bit moist . "When did you drew it?"
"Last night" jungkook just said a lil ooo that's cool .

"BTW who's eyes are they ." jungkook asked in astonishing manner . He was really impressed by the painting .
Y/n thought to play along as she said "these eyes belongs to my prince charming" .
"No you're lying" jungkook scoffed . "NO I'M NOT !" she really wanted to tease him as she came closer to him . "Yesterday night he came in my dreams and we even-" she got cut off by jungkook who put his hand on her mouth .

"What did he do??" jungkook was acting a bit possessive .

BTW jungkook loved y/n from a long time but he just couldn't express his feelings to her . And on the other side y/n think jungkook as her bestie . She do not have any feelings for her although jungkook loved her the most and even wants to marry her .

Y/n really just wanted to tease jungkook as she came closer to him . His steps started going back and y/n was coming in front . When he reached near a chair y/n just gently pushed him making him sit on the chair .

Wanna know what he did to me ?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.3M 62.9K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
130K 4.5K 47
" Princes..." °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° There's hundreds of thousands of universes. This story takes place in a particular situation. Princess...
2.7K 157 43
**This novel contains mature content!** Receiving a text seems like no big deal right? But what happens when the person on the other end is someone y...
246K 7.8K 30
"Are you oky? " " yes...I am " but I am not. " why are you scared of me ? " ........ A girl who scared of boys because of her dark past but now she...