Swan Prince

De byuliewrites

Another night when the princess is in deep sleep : y/n~ find me ~~ The princess woke up from that creepy ni... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Dear readers
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 8

206 11 3
De byuliewrites

Y/n woke up with a tingling feeling on her feet . Only to find out jungkook tickling her .
"Finally you're awake sleepyhead !" jungkook pouted . "I was trying to wake you up from a looong time , but you ! You were busy in your dreams !"
Y/n just giggled at his cuteness . She ruffled his hairs . "Now the princess is awake , WE WILL PLAY !!"

Y/n's words were accompanied by jungkook's yaay . She couldn't believe he was the same guy with giant muscles and the scar . He seemed like a smoll baby at this time .

She got up causing the cover to slid down her body and jungkook's face became immediately red . "Umm...p-princess y-you should dress u-up!"
Jungkook said as he ran out of the room cause the door hit the nearest wall . Making a loud thud .
"I WASN'T RUDE ! THE DOOR SLAMMED BY MISTAKE!!" she heard kookie's voice from the other side of the door .

She was a bit confused as why he just ran like that .... but she knew immediately . Yesterday she removed the royal dress and forgot to put on some clothes and slept only in the innerwear .
"Y/n you're such a dumbo !" she immediately ran to the cabinet and took out a small frock type dress and wore it . "HEY KOOKIE ! LET'S PLAY!!"

Jungkook came inside the room , as she can still see a bit of red tint on his cheeks .
Instead of going towards the princess he went near the drawing of that eye and asked "who drew this?"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

35.6K 3.4K 51
He pinned her against the wall with his hand wrapped around her throat. She coughed and scratched at him, but all he did was glare. "Say that to my f...
24.8K 1K 19
[Completed] Summary: You wake up in a forest and realise you have no recollections of your memories,there you meet 2 guys who claim to know you. They...
1.2K 99 23
A hybe bot named Jimin was dropped off at y/n's door step. He was meant to help with her depression and loneliness, sent from her mother who always h...
10.2K 583 4
This story contains - Main ship - Jikook (obviously) Alternative human universe, alternative Alpha, Beta and Omega dynamic. Side ships - Sope (Sug...