Book 1: jealousy, jealousy (C...

By lonelycoach

Love is Dangerous. Two different worlds joined together to experience the power of love. Emma Spur is a well... More

Characters:
Prologue
introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
epilogue
Promotion
BOOK 2: Deja Vu

forty

4.4K 147 39
By lonelycoach

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️

Justine's.

I'm gonna kill my brother.

Is this what he gets to me? A fucking humiliation?! I threw the box to the bed as I quickly combed my hair with my long fingers to keep my temper low. "Just relax, no one will make talk about that. Besides, Russel will never be curious about that." I huffed while I'm getting relax now from getting angry once.
___________________________________________

"Mommy Tita, can I play with your balloons?" I chocked out some water as Russel asked me a ridiculous question. Even the adults got alarmed by his question.

Emma was now giving me her best lethal glare to me. "Darling, we can buy tomorrow a safe and not SPG balloons, not just like your Mommy Tita, ok?" I asked my nephew and I'm already sweaty to his next reply to her. "But Mommy Tita always has a balloon in her pocket, she told me it's her personal shield." I coughed so hard again because of that, this kid was really smart and he even remembered that. If mom and Rose were still here, I'm already dead. But with Emma, I'm about to be killed later on.

"And I want a balloon that will protect me too, Mama." Russel convincing her Mama to get him also the 'balloon' I have, instead of a regular balloon. This is awkward. I covered my face out being ashamed of my wife, I can stop Russel as soon as he gets what he wants, that's how I taught him, I guess.

Shit.

"Bernard, can you tell Taylor to buy balloons as many as he can," I ordered my butler as I gave him a hundred bucks, to make this kid settled.

"Shall we continue eating again?" I smiled at them as I started to eat now our dinner. Dinner was divine as I almost finished the dish, prepared for us. I believe my wife's cooking skill was superb. She never cooked me some delicious meal, since I prohibiting her to do those harmful efforts, like cooking. Due to this reason, she might get hurt by scratching her fingers by slicing or cooking. I can't stand if I saw a little bit of blood coming out from her.

"Hey, I know you're tired already, but can we chat for a little bit?" My wife asked me as I was about to carry Russel to his room. Fucking hell, she's so beautiful and light.

"Of course, I'm just gonna let this tiny human," I tickled Russel's tummy as he giggles adorably, "go to sleep." I continued. "I can help you, he's very active at night if he didn't drink his milk." Emma showed me Russel's bottle to her right hand, smiling widely at me.

Holy shit, I guess my Justine Jr. loves those curled lips. Behave! I scolded it from my mind.

"You have fun with him, huh?" I asked her as I clasped my hands to mine as I assisted her to go upstairs. "Well, he's quite reminded me of my wife." Ok, now my penis was really excited about her comments. Shit, why am I being turned on?

"Mommy Tita, your snake is hitting my foot." Oh no, this is so wrong. I quickly put Russel on the ground as I rushed myself to our room. "Maybe I can do that tomorrow night, Goodnight Russel!" I shouted to them, and it's really discomfiting on my part. I closed my door as I entered and I'm definitely feeling, I'm having a boner.

"You fucking asshole!" I slapped the bulge under my pants as I moaned from that sensation. I need to get ruined from it. I tried to find my phone so I can watch some porn or maybe just a photo of my wife, but unfortunately, my phone is missing. "Where the fuck did I put that?!" I complained to myself.

I tried in another way as I go to our walk-in closet room and opened the drawers where Emma's underwear was located. "Shit, I have no choice." I told to myself as I grabbed one of her red thongs that it really makes me imagine dirty.

I imagine how she wears these types of clothes only on me, as she sways those rounded hips, showing her bubble butt and that curved body of hers. I opened the zipper of my pants, as well as slide down my white boxers, releasing my angry and big 9-inch cock.

"This is ridiculous. What, I'm just gonna jerk off while holding and sniffing my wife's lingeries?!" I sound like a perverted teenager, stepping into my stepmom's underwear.

"Maybe I'll just use Joey's surprisingly presents." I was so furious about Joe's gift and my angry dick. When I finally got out of the closets, Emma was now entering our room and my hand is still hanging. "Shit!" I murmured to my hearing. I shortly cover my penis with my bare hands, which I can't fully hide it 'cause it's fucking huge!

"What are you doing?" She asked skeptically while staring at me and I felt uneasy, but my dick loves it as she moving around by herself. This motherfucker has its own life.

"N-nothing." Why am I sputtering?

"Really? Then what's in your hand?" Fuck! I forgot the thongs!

"M-my handkerchief... I-I g-guess." Keep it together, Justine. I reminded in my thoughts, but my dick was just being a dick!

"Don't lie to me, young lady. I know when you were lying or telling me the truth. Now, let's do it again, shall we? What's... In... Your... Hands?" Every word she uttered, she's stepping forward towards me, and I get really horrifying the way she called me, young lady. And as usual, my cock was so excited to see her girl and I'm about to cum.

"Fuck... Aghh!" What the fucking hell?! Did I just cum?! Well, technically, and bombarded it to her red thongs, and Emma was not happy about it, I think?

"Huh." She smirked at me.

Oh please don't humiliate me.

"Hiding the zucchini in my red lingerie." Emma snatched her panties from my hands as she saw how much semen I released from this moment. "Satisfied, are you?" She asked me as she slowly, incredibly licked my cum from her thongs, and to be honest, I'm now enjoying it. I want to make love with her.

"I guess your friend, disagrees with me. Come on, let's play some games shall we?" Emma hold my dick as she pushed me, towards our bed. "Emma, we can't. I mean, I wanted to but it might harm our babies if I enter to you." I explained first since I care about her and our children too.

"Then it makes me in charge for tonight, right, honey?" Her flirtatious voice makes me want to cum once more as she straddles to my lap, helping me to undress my shirt. Once she was done, Emma instantly attacked my collar bone, my neck, and my jaws as she leaving me some good mark bites on it. "I fucking miss you, Justine. You don't know how I'm living in hell without you." She whispered while she eventually grabs my sports bra out of my body.

Emma was being aggressive tonight and I can feel how she really suffered when we took the 2 weeks to break up. "I love you. I finally love you, Justine." She pronounced it to me while she stopped being vicious on eating me.

I felt warm tears from my naked skin and I heard her sobbing, underneath my torso. "Hey, why are you crying? I know that hon, I love you too, deeply and truly." I comforted her as I wiped those tears falling from her emerald eyes.

"No Justine, I want to clarify things, okay? Now listen to me. I love you because you mean a lot to me, not because you impregnated me, but because for the last 7 months of knowing you, I felt ease and satisfaction when you're with me. I'm sorry if I became a jackass to you. I saw your worth and beauty. You're my wife, and I'm glad I called you that every day and for the rest of my life. I love you, so much, Justine." Is this how pregnant women feeling about?

I don't care, at least I know how she really discerns her true feelings. I smiled while kissing those reddish eyes to make it stop. "I love you too, Emma. Maybe I acted like a sick bastard, but that was the old me... No, that's the worst part of me. I was closed and excluded. I believe the world was just the guiltiest case of scenario, but you came. And I agreed that from those 7 months with you, I saw my own alterations, from being ruthless into an in-love moron." We both laughed because of that and I pull her close to mine. "I love you, I'm sorry if I'm too insensitive to accept my flaws and done wrong actions. I was falling, and you caught me. I was in the dark, and you bring light to me. I believe there will be no chance already for me, but you show me a world, and that's you and our babies. I love you so much, Emma." I kissed her lips, slowly. God knows how much I missed her.

"But seriously, Emma. We can't do sex right now." I stopped her. And I saw her smug face, snickering on me.

"Don't be such a party pooper, Honey. Besides, we're not doing sex, Justine. We're making love, right now." Emma detached herself from me as she kneeled to the floor, matching into my stand-tall junior. "I love you, and I would give more time to her, to make her feel that I love her so much too." She winked at me, then she finally captured my dick with her warm and slippery mouth.

I grunt from the pleasure she was giving to my dick as I fixed her hair, to saw how she eats me. "Fuck Emma... Slow down, I might go to another cum shot on your mouth, hon." I reminded her and She was smiling and looking at me while savoring my long, big cock. "Give me all you got, young lady. I can make you amazing with my talent just using my mouth and hands." That's so heavenly to hear her voice like that.

Without a minute, Emma went faster and deeper and I moaned so hard contemplating she was hitting my right spot on it. "Emma! I'm about to cum! Fuck!" I yelled out as I yanked her hair to go faster, few seconds occurred, I fired up my new semen inside her mouth. I can feel she was licking it like a popsicle.

"So delicious, but mommy was still hungry, daddy." She's so incredible. Is this how thirsty she was for over 2 weeks?

"Don't try on me, Emma. I might fuck you so rough and dirty right now, as I plunder your pussy out." I warned her, and I can tell our eyes are darken and eager to make us feel better.

"Easy tiger, let's see how you can keep up on me." Emma shoved me down to the bed as she slowly crawling up to my body. "Hon? What are you doing?" My voice was trembling as I saw lust and hungriness from my wife's eyes. "You wanna make me cum too?" She asked and I abruptly nodded my head. Of course yes!

Emma pulled out her soaked panties as threw them somewhere in our room, and she finally sat on my face, comfortably. "Show me how good is the tongue, Justine. Make me impress." I quickly plucked her legs down to my head as I started to play her wet fold with my long tongue. She tastes so sweet and I'm so horny right now. Our room was replenished by our moans and grunts echoing back to us. I love how she was enjoying it and diluting her soul out of her body. I will never get tired and fed up with her tastes and juices. No one will replace her from my heart.

"I'm cumming... I'm cumming!" She shouted at me. "Show it, not yelled it." I challenged her and any second she didn't just cum to me, she even squirts to my face.

I guided her back to the bed and my face was soaking wet because of her. "I'm so sorry, I can't help it, that was the best orgasm I've ever had." She was smiling at me and I felt proud of myself. "Glad I served you enough, my wife." I winked at her and I snatched my clothes to washed off my face.

"Round two?" She asked and I smirked from her eagerness. "Just say that you love me, and we can do this all night."

And our night was full of foreplaying and I don't care, as long we're both enjoying it and making ourselves satisfied, then I'm all hers.
___

A/N: this is too SPG for me, and I would like to give thanks to my new Wattpad friend in here, gayslut11 she was the one who helped me or rather made this smut chapter for me.

And all I can say 🙊🙈🥵🥵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 13.3K 36
Have you ever heard of being hired because you were honest? Well, this is a first! Emma: a proud, sarcastic but honest girl who gets hired because s...
40.5K 976 13
" 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞" 𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍 Laura Ho...
1.2M 32.7K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...