Wait, did I become Tohka Yato...

Od NotDariou

Before all of this you use to be a man but suddenly after a less tragic accident you have taken the role as o... Více

Chapter 1: Where am I?
Chapter 2: What just happened?!
Chapter 3: Are you asking me out?!
Chapter 4: Why Me?!
Chapter 5: Wait?! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!!
Chapter 6: Stop eating my children!
Chapter 7: Is that Puppet the real deal?
Chapter 8: Why is everything so cool?!
Chapter 9: The Princess is a Part-Timer?!
Chapter 10: So best girl makes her debut along with a sister?!
Chapter 11: So a school life with Nightmare?
Chapter 13: Princess V.S Nightmare!
Chapter 14: I'm Rehabbing from Flame girl?!
Chapter 15: I'm assisting a sis-con?!
Chapter 16: Hold on! Season Finale?!
Chapter 17: Huh?! A Utopia Game?
Chapter 18: You call this Paradise?!
Chapter 19: Hanging out with Pinkie? or are we?
Chapter 20: What? A Sports EVENT?!
Chapter 21: Am I starting to lose it!?
Chapter 22: So we're in the Rinne Route!? Pt 1.
Chapter 23: So we're in the Rinne Route!? Pt 2.
Chapter 24: A Star Festival?!
Chapter 25: My slice of life as a Spirit?
Chapter 26: A trip?! Nah, it's a trap!
Chapter 27: The Gingers' sacred duel?
Chapter 28: Huh? A Fight and Disagreement?
Chapter 29: My trauma caused by a Yuri Idol?!
Chapter 30: So it takes a man to become best girl?!

Chapter 12: Date Gone WRONG!?

3.3K 115 112
Od NotDariou

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

McRonald Store

Tohka POV

This

is

boringgggg

Why the hell did they put me on a holiday! I could be at ratatoskr helping out on Shido's date but noooooo... I just had to get a shift on the holiday. Kotori did lend me an ear piece to at least witness/monitor the date incase one of them decided to enter this fast food place for a bite to eat. I sighed knowing how things will get pretty dark in the aftermath.

Oh well I guess should just do what I'm suppose to be doing.

"Hey! Yatogami, eyes up front and quit slouching!" My mini manager says.

I quickly put up a big smile and took the customer's order.

"Hello welcome Mcdonalds... I mean McRonalds what would you like?" I nearly slipped there but manage to recover quickly.

Today's sales was fairly decent, many orders were normal and thank god I didn't have to deal with Miku's encounter for the last month. right now its 10:30 as my shift began at 10:00. I quickly listened to my ear piece for the conversation of Shido and Kurumi's date.

'Are you sure this is going to work.' Shido ask through my ear piece which going through back at Fraxinus.

I decided to give some courage to the haremist.

"Shido when has ratatoskr let you down on a date? -Oh here you go ma'am!" I talk through my ear piece as a customer happily received there food.

'Anything that involves you Tohka.' He said.

"Shut up you haremist." I counter back.

'I ain't a haremist! So quit it!' Shido tries to retorted. While I repose from this argument.

"Say that when you look into a mirror."

This guy is seriously complaining. He's out there going out on dates while I stand here serve grease meals and sugary drinks to people until around pass lunch hours and he's complaining at this time of the mission?

Wow.

'Would you two idiots stop that already! Shido, Kurumi is currently waiting for you by the station.' Kotori orders through the other call of the ear piece. 'It seems she was waiting for you earlier.'

Mentally I imagine Shido giving a small nod to her. After that I went back to my work.

The local business in McRonalds hasn't change in one bit, apart from cranky who are now appearing quite often and one of the men tried to hit on me. I simply rejected them all and gave them a killing intent which they didn't manage to cross... apart from Miku Izayoi which I will never forget.

I just hope things wouldn't be a down fall... I'm not in a mood to fight...

Back to Kurumi's Date

Shido's POV

How did I get myself into this. Two dates in one day, man Imagine doing three dates I wouldn't even get a break at all.

So far... it turns out Kurumi has been waiting for me for quite a while. She said that she came here 15 minutes early.

Alright Its exactly 10:30 A.M. I'm ready for this.

"Hey! Kurumi!" I wave to her. I caught her attention as she wore a goth lolita outfit with her hair all done like before at school. One of her bangs is covering her left eye. Pretty mysterious if you ask me.

"Don't worry I just got a here a minute ago myself." She said. Probably a back up story since Kotori did she that she stood there for at least 15 minutes. "So then, where should we go?"

That I did not plan at all... maybe I shouldn't have played video games with Tohka last night and instead ask her to help with my plans for today's date with Kurumi... and Origami...

Wait why am I asking Tohka for advice all of a sudden?

"Uhhh..." I was beginning to lose it but Ratatoskr save me for the decision.

1. Mall

2. Movie Theater

3. Lingerie Store

Wait a lingerie store? that's an option? seriously on a girl I met and on our first date? Oh please like Kotori would be bossy enough to even have that picked.

'Shido, go the lingerie store,' I received a blunt answer from Kotori.

I shrieked in surprise, with me not knowing that Kurumi is witnessing it all. I was taken back by the fact my own sister would want me to take Kurumi to such place.

"A Lingerie Store seriously??!!"

'NOT SO LOUD YOU IDIOT!'

To my side I see Kurumi having her beautiful crimson right eye widened then she had her hand to her face and was slightly embarrassed. I immediately cover my mouth from saying such thing out here in public.

"Ara ara~ if that's what Shido chooses then... let's go," She said it shyly.

'[WOAH! She took the bait!]' I hear Yoshinon.

'How bold.' Following Yoshino.

Me on the other hand it was beginning to feel a little weird. My face was dripping sweat, my palm are starting to feel slippery and my heart is rocking pretty hard.

I was not okay.

'Damn, son... You go Shido!' I hear Tohka's voice. '... ... ...Oh! ummm... I wasn't talking to anyone I prom-'

Tohka's voice was immediately cut off from the earpiece as she seemed to been caught by one of her co-workers. Now I kinda feel bad. I didn't realized that I have been standing here for quite a while as I quickly fixed my posture and guide Kurumi to the... lingerie store.

"L--le-let's go then!" I was still nervous as my face suddenly felt wet because of my sweat.

"Shido, please could you choose something cute for me." She smiles as she grabbed my arm and started heading to the store.

I have never felt to nervous in my life. My heart wouldn't stop pounding like it means actual business.

'Virgin.' I hear a very venom voice.

"Shut it Tohka!" I yelled without knowing Kurumi was near me.

"Ara~ Tohka?" She questions.

"Oh uhhh." I suddenly was making weird gestures to diffuse this misunderstanding. "Umm It's just we uhh..."

"I understand now... You're just worried that she might start making fun of you after our date? am I correct? Shido?" She answers.

She not wrong though. Recently I been having small fights with Tohka lately, I don't know if Kotori is pissed about that problem. Knowing that spirits can't really maintain their emotions.

"Yes," I replied.

"Well, just ignore her tease...  Even though Tohka and I been friends for only a short amount of time I know for a fact that she cares deeply for her family, I've seen it through your interaction with her. Which definitely includes her brother." She stated. Hold on brother, as in me?

"Wait brother?"

"Hmm? Well isn't she your twin sister? After all your behavior with her, kind of resembles what any close siblings would have."

Tohka as my twin sister? No way... the only sister I have is Kotori, well maybe Mana. But hearing Tohka as my twin sister... I get this weird feeling from it.

'Hey idiot! quit wasting time and get to the lingerie store already!' Kotori yells through my earpiece ruining my moment.

I mentally sigh.

Oh well, off to the store then. I guess.

Fraxinus

Kotori POV

What is my idiot brother thinking? is he trying to stall time or what? They then were talking about how Shido and Tohka's relationship bares resembles of a brother and sister. Now that she mention that they kinda do.

WHO CARES?! Even if it's Tohka the only sister is me!

"Hmm? Well isn't she your twin sister? After all your behavior with her, kind of resembles that of what any close siblings would have."

The moment I hear that I crushed my lollipop in my mouth and had my hand formed its fist. My head was beginning to heat up from this.

"Kotori, are you okay?" I heard Reine's voice, which made me snap back to reality.

I turn my head to see, a trembling Yoshino who was hiding behind Reine. I think I set up a voice there.

"Yes, I'm alright. Okay! Let's continue this!"

'You were jealous just now, weren't you. You bro-con.' I then hear Tohka's voice coming from the monitor's audio back at her work place. That I get the feeling she's pulling a smug face.

"SHUT UP!" I shout.

Lingerie Store

Third POV

Shido and Kurumi continues their date at an underwear store for women. Shido was extremely nervous as they stepped inside. Being the only guy inside a lingerie story is very uncomfortable as many wondering eyes will drift on the male which was Shido.

How unfortunate.

Kurumi was gazing her eyes at some of the display garments but was still picking.

Many customers, majority are women had their eyes glued to the couple. Shido was beginning to sweat as it kept running down to his face.

He was not fine at all.

In his earpiece, he hears snickering which was coming from Tohka. Tohka who's soul has seen this situation has already understands Shido's position that he is in.

"What are you laughing at Tohka?" He whispered.

'Nothing, keep telling that to yourself.' She replies as she stayed silent for the duration. Shido didn't understand what she mean't so he shrugged it.

Kurumi who was still picking out some garments has finished, as she had her loads in her handful pile.

"Which one should I choose?" She held a pink two piece along with an aqua blue in her other hand.

Shido felt uneasy the moment they stepped inside the lingerie store. It isn't normal for a 16 years old boy to be going around at this kind of store. But he gulped and pointed at something else.

"Um... h-how about that." Kurumi looked at him curiously as Shido was actually pointing at the black garments set on display.

"Oh, so you like the black one? cause its better that these two here?" She ask innocently.

Shido was blushing furiously as he was making weird gesture with his hands to not make it seems weird and shady for him.

"Yeah, umm... of course! Just because you might look good in it!" He was very nervous.

"Alright if you say so."

Kurumi quickly took off the garments off from the display mannquin and headed inside the change room, have the curtains block her from changing.

With Shido trying to calm down, many of the other female customers who are shopping at the lingerie store were carefully eyeing him for suspicious activities and such.

"Please hurry Kurumi!" He couldn't take it. He was very uncomfortable with the ice cold glares he's receiving inside the store.

RING!

Shido quickly received a text message from someone.

"What's this?" He immediately pulled out his phone and checked his direct messages.

He reads it.

"You are a Pathetic Virgin. Try again next time sport. From your secondary sister, Tohka P.S I'm listening in the intercom, Dumbass."

Shido with no comments after reading the message put his phone back to his pocket and proceed with the date. Behind that mask he's expressing is a literally a pissed off Shido. Tohka has been pissing Shido off for the last few weeks and now he has had enough with her shit.

"I'll get her back someday." He muttered.

With the curtains suddenly opening this revealed to be Kurumi with the black garments that Shido requested of her to be put on.

Let's just say that Shido was beginning to break a vessel.

"Ara~ like what you see?" Kurumi teases with her hand to her cheek with embarassment.

Shido quickly notice it and shake his head.

"Don't tease me like that!"

Before Kurumi could reply, three familiar people showed up and It was a horrible timing for the two.

"Woah, hold on why is this loser with Kurumi?"

"And seriously at a lingerie store of all places?"

"That is so lame!"

It was Ai, Mai and Mii.

'Shido! Red flag you gotta get out of there quick!' Kotori warns her brother through the ear piece. 

With no hesitation Shido then faked a stomach ache to come up a better excuse to leave the area.

"Oh god, my stomach it hurts... Let me use the washroom really quick." Shido then quickly ran off, "Oh, that outfit is very freaking amazing on you!"

With Shido's smooth words that brought the Worst Spirit's cheeks red as her right eye. Kurumi then supported her cheeks with her hand because of the embarrassing and smooth words Shido gave her.

But the trios who interrupted them didn't let it slide at all.

"Hey! You get back here!"

"Yeah, were not done with you yet!"

"You are so lame!"

The trios begins their chase on a certain haremist.

The trios simply ignored Kurumi as she just sighs and headed back inside the change room to purchase the lingerie outfit that Shido had picked for her.

Shido you dog. Hitting on a suppose middle aged woman who looks like she's in her late teen years.

Shido manages to lose sight of the trios and had Kotori teleported him to his next date.

'Alright next date, at 11:00 A.M Origami Tobiichi.' Kotori stated through Shido's earpiece.

It was no surprise that Origami would arrive pretty early. After all, She is Shido's number one stalker.

Origami arriving early than the respective time is usually not common on certain dates, she had been waiting in front of the train station for almost an hour. To normal people they might find it a little surprising to see a girl waiting at the amount of time.

When Shido went to an area where nobody would see him. He was immediately teleported from Fraxinus to a nearby location by the train-station in order to get to Origami's date on time.

Shido quickly landed to his destination and proceed his way to Origami.

The fact remains that Origami was very patience to have literally stood there in front of the station for nearly an hour just to wait for Shido. Many pigeons were already making a nest on Origami's top head and both of her shoulders. Including that ones lining up next to her on top of the iron bars.

When Shido finally met up with Origami, it almost like he was looking at some kind rituals sights since as he stepped in Origami's territory, many of the pigeons flew off. Origami still had the same blank expression as always.

Shido was tired as hell. He was teleported a few minutes away from Origami's location. He had to run quickly because of the fact that he was 5 minutes late.

"S-so s-sorry I'm late." Shido was panting as he was trying to catch his breath. Origami simply gave him a poker face with no sense of emotion.

"Don't worry about it, I just got here myself." Origami replies as many of the pigeons that were nesting on her has flied off of her.

Shido simply began to sweat down from his forehead, knowing Origami was already here.

'Liar,' Tohka says through her ear piece as she was still working at her job.

Shido mentally agreed with her for once.

"You look tired."

"W-what n-no I'm not tired at all," He makes funny hand gestures as an excuse, "So where did you want to go at a-all?"

"To the movies," Origami replies.

The two then walked off from her waiting position.

"Look you don't want to go on that one right?"

"Of course silly, we have to go to this one. I have already picked up tickets." Origami answers Shido question.

Origami's picked for the movie is probably a romance one, with her behavior she might probably try to use to this to her advantage to get close Shido.

Growl~~

As one of the two's stomach began to growl it was marking that one of them is statrving.

"How about we have lunch then?" Origami offers.

...

Back to Tohka, it was fairly average sales for the Hero Spirit. It was then updated by ratatoskr that Tohka's codename would've been updated but she insist on keeping her codename Princess. This still howevr sorta pisses off Tohka since back in her previous life she use to be a man. Her pride as a man was already shattered thanks to Shido's kiss when he sealed a few months ago.

Tohka was still scarred by that, but not when Miku Izayoi sexually harassed her.

Tohka was currently dozzing off slightly for some reason must have been boredom or because Shido was in a double date instead of triple.

Tohka did promised to herself that she would not go and fall in love with Shido since two things she must follow; One, she use to be a man back in her old life and didn't want to steep low even though she's in a woman's body and two, in a technical matter in the Takamiya family tree: both Shido and Tohka are siblings in a way and she didn't want to take the incest route like a weirdo.

Basically She didn't want Oreimo to be in Date A Live edition.

With that out of the way Tohka was still staring through space, luckily for her there wasn't much customer buying due to the fact that this day is a holiday for folks in Japan.

Not until some of her co-workers brought her back to reality.

"YATOGAMI-SAN! HEY! QUIT STARING THROUGH SPACE WE GOT A COUPLE WAITING BY THE TABLES!" This one who brought her back was Hammer who was working at the kitchen right now.

Tohka then comes back from her sense and nod. She quickly went up to the table to take their order.

"Alright y'all, here are your menus what would you like?" Tohka happily had her eyes close with a smile as she handed them both a menu and had her paper and pen ready. As soon as she open her eyes she actually managed to keep in neutral and along side a poker face up.

To her eyes it was Shido and Origami at the restaurant.

Shido had his face gawking while Origami had a poker face.

"T-Tohka? You work at this McRonalds?!" He shrieks.

"Yup!" She kept her poker face up.

'Idiot don't screw this up, you hear us Tohka?!' Kotori warns Tohka through the ear piece knowing that a girl interrupting another girl's date is a huge red-flag.

Tohka quickly turns to her back then drops her nice act mask and whispers to Kotori in the ear piece. "Yeah, Yeah, I get it do not fuck it up... I'm not that stupid."

Tohka then turns back agains with a happy smile.

"So have you decided yet?"

Shido nods.

"I'll have the Shrimp Rice Burger along with a drink, Pepsi please," He hands Tohka his menu back as she wrote to down, "And finally you Origami."

Origami who was looking at the menu then puts it down and gave a nod to Tohka. Which Tohka actually knew what she meant as she follow her with a nod back.

Origami then gives back the menu to Tohka as Tohka then heads back to the kitchen to give out the orders. Shido sat there with confusion on the language barrier that Tohka and Origami had.

"Wait Origami, uhh lunch?" He questions.

"We just have enough time before the movie starts, I figured it was the good time."

"I guess, then let's eat then," Shido drinks on a glass of water that Tohka provided as soon they got their menus. "Origami I been to ask you, why ask me out on a date? and what kind order did you get with those nods that you and Tohka had?"

"I didn't want you to be lonely, so once the movie is over come back at my place." Origami demands.

"Y-your place?"

"Look you should stay with me for a while, I'm very serious." Shido gulps knowing how uncomfortable that was. "And that act earlier you wouldn't understand."

"Ah geez you guys! I leave you for a few minutes and you lust for Shido, is making him uncomfortable." Tohka came back from the kitchen holding out their food. She then sighs.

Tohka set the tray down to their table, it had Shido's meal while Origami's was a bit odd. It looked like an off menu item. First off of all it looked like a burger the only differences is the inside. She of course had her drink which was a pepsi.

"What the heck?" Shido said.

"Ta-daaahhh! Shido Itsuka, I present you the Origami special!" Tohka presents with a smug. "Of course you wouldn't know about this, but Origami happens to be a regular here. Even though she hates my guts, she would simply drop by here just to eat and of course when I'm on duty I offer her this as a sign of our frenemy relationship!"

Tohka gives a thumbs up along with Origami, there were probably some sparkling stuff and dazzling in their background. Shido simply sweatdropped.

"Anywas enjoy your meal!" Then Tohka walks up to Shido's ear and whispered, "especially your date, ya chad."

Shido then blushes.

"Shut up! Go back to work!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!" Tohka just laughed her ass off from his reaction as she headed back to the front counter.

...

Back at Fraxinus, the monitor then shows Kurumi waiting outside of the lingerie store. It's looked kinda sad that she has probably been waiting for literally 35 minutes.

"Crap, we almost forgot about her! Shido! Kurumi! now!" Kotori orders him.

"Huh, Shin is really pulling this through." Reine carefully observes.

"I'm very impressed, Imagine he had to do a triple date, now that is just too silly." Kannazuki shrugs.

"Yeah, but what about Tohka?" Yoshino asks.

Kotori's mind suddenly realized it. Tohka hasn't been on any dates with Shido apart from hanging out with him but not the romantic once.

"Well her spirit levels and the seals are completely stabled. Even though she sometimes would a blow a fuse she professionally keeps her spirit wave length under control." Reine says looking through her notes from the keypad.

"So I'm not the only one who sees it huh?" Kotori mutters the last part.

As Shido was constantly moving back and forth from two dates, he was beginning to feel exhausted.

4 1/2 hours later...

Tohka POV

Finally after many hours it was now time for me to hit the road and go home!

A few hours ago after Origami had finishing eating and eating Shido's meal she was civilize enough to pay for her meals and exit out of the restaurant, luckily no fights had occur which I am very thankful.

I then quickly headed to the staff room lockers and change to my casual cloths. A simple grey hoodie and blue track suit pants follow with some black running shoes. I of course was wearing my bra and panties.

So you would not be seeing any boing boing physics shit while I run.

As soon as I was about to step out of the back room and exit to the front door this happens.

"Ugh, a disgusting man! where is that gorgeous girl working here?" A familiar voice was heard.

"Excuse me ma'am could you not be sexist here? this is a gender equality area." My co-worker Kobayashi said with his pride to defuse this situation but was too late.

"You will find that girl, and bring her here you got that you disgusting mongrel." Miku Izayoi had used her angel on my co-worker. As much as I hate that pre-sealed bitch and want to give her a punch to the face. I couldn't just do it now. Of all times to do so why right now in Kurumi Killer Arc???

I had my ear-piece taken off and turned off because I thought I didn't need it but was proven wrong.

I did however overcome my trauma now it's time to face it head on.

As one my brainwashed co-worker enters the back, I figured out a way to end this little problem but it may be risky on exposing of who I am to Miku. But it was worth a shot. I ignored the brainwashed Kobayashi and exit out in the back and circled around to get to the front of the restaurant. Luckily it was only Miku inside as many of the customers are busy stuffing their faces with burgers and fries.

Now this is only one shot.

"<Sandalphon> Shield Form!" I called out my angel as a shield manifested on my right arm. The shape of the shield was the same as Naofumi's legendary shield. Luckily it wasn't a busy street here by the district.

With taking the only opportunity I quietly open the front door but I completely forgot that whenever the front door is open an signal is sounded off for a customer coming in.

But Miku didn't care about it at all she was busy waiting for her slave to come back with her prized possession.

The other customer was busy eating and fooling around that they didn't noticed this was coming.

"SHIELD BASH!!" I raised my right arm with my small shield attached as I swung it and hit Miku's back head knocking her out unconscious.

CLANK

Many other customers has heard the metal clank as they had their gaze towards the Princess. Which was me

"Nothing to see here folks! She had a stroke!" I pull an excuse which somehow made it looked believable. As the other customers went back to their meals and talks.

I quickly had <Sandalphon> off.

"What the hell happened here? Yatogami-san?!" Hammer Zulen one of my co-workers walked in and saw the Idol unconscious. "Isn't that Miku Izayoi the pop idol?"

"Yeah, she got a stroke. You should call her an ambulance." I make a phone gesture. "Anyways I need to go bye!"

I ran off.

"HEY! Don't leave me with this task! I'm serious!"

I feel bad for Hammer to do that but I didn't want to expose my spirit identity Miku until her respective arc. But I get the feeling once I pull out my shield form to her she might remember that I was the one who knock her out.

To be fair she was threatening my friends to get me.

I only did what's right.

...

The Park

I managed to stumble upon a park and found one of those benches and quickly sad down. I was exhausted from that run.

Hold on, I think I forgot something...

My dulahan! I forgot I left my bike at work!

DAMMIT! SUCH MISFORTUNE!!

I guess my rotten luck has done it again, isn't because I'm the main character of this stupid wattpad story.

Maybe I shouldn't ask that.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I heard a guy screaming through forest. I better investigate. I quickly put on the ear piece and a while ago I installed a recording system to it. It should be able to record a video of the scene on field of vision.

You might ask how the fuck I did it. Well let's just say science fiction. That's why no more questions please. I had the ear piece on mute mic.

I acted immediately and rushed towards the caused of the scream which was heard inside the park forest.

The tree branches and bushes were in the way as I ran straight on without noticing the obstacles.

As soon as I arrive the first thing I saw with my own eyes are... blood.

They were everywhere. You even got a blood puddle and is that a fucking eye ball?

I see a severed foot with the shoes still on. A severed arm and a leg. Geez what a huge killing. I didn't freak out because it was already obvious who caused this.

"Ara ara~ If isn't Tohka Yatogami, perfect timing I was about to kill these two here." The worst spirit greets me with a chilling smile, she was in her astral dress as she held her flintlock ready to shoot someone

"Please help us! She's a monster!" One of the two guys that were sitting on the ground with both of their bare top expose and a target marked in blood on their stomach.

"She killed our friends while we were just playing around! Please you have to help us." the other begged.

This was so damn dark, but at the same time I want to laugh them begging for me to save them? I'm not stupid enough to realized you two have committed. I know for a fact that those two along with their two dead friends had committed animal abuse by shooting a cat with BB guns.

Kurumi stood their with her flintlock ready but she was calm.

"Please help us! I'll even buy you anything!" Still they were begging for their lives.

"Kurumi what did they do? they said they were playing." I said.

"These two were shooting a defenseless cat." She went straight to the point.

"That's a lie we would nev-"

BANG

Her shot was off, as it was a few inch away from his crotch. I looked to her with serious eyes and she did the same. She wanting me to decide on their fate.

I sigh and had to make sure.

"Are communications off?"

Kurumi smiles. "Of course I had it so that there wouldn't be any peeping tom looking at my business."

"Good," I had a smug on like Naofumi from Shield Hero who was about to get someone back. "I made up my mind."

The other two guys where sitting on the ground looked like they were in relief.

"That you'll let us go?" The other guy said.

But I prove them wrong.

"ERRRR wrong," I had an evil smug on, "Your sentence is Judgement: EXECUTION! Kurumi if you please."

Kurumi nods her head and smiles.

"What execution?!" His face was drained. "Please another ch-"

BANG

Kurumi pulled the trigger.

"GAAAHHHH!" He looked below his bottom and noticed a hole on his stomach. "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

BANG

BANG

BANG

Kurumi then finishes the guy off as he was now nothing the blood did splatter a lot making a huge mess but that last guy had his eyes widened his face was almost drained and paled.

"HOLY SHIITTTT, YOU KILLED MY FRIEND!!" The last guy pointed his accusation to me.

I had my pinky finger pick on my ear and shrug it off.

"Eh, you guys deserved it for animal cruelty you know. Technically you guys are the monsters." I said without a care in the world. Now the guy is pissed.

"You bitch!"

"Well you're a bastard. Your fault you sign up your grave here. Can't say I feel bad." I continue to mock him.

You know standing here things are beginning to smell. It was the blood that was all around.

"Damn after this is over, this place needs a clean." I hold my nose.

"Should I finish this guy off? Tohka?" Kurumi asked.

Before I could speak I hear someone walking and entering our area. Without any surprise to my face it was Shido and he didn't look too good. The moment he stepped in he saw a severed foot with the shoe still on and dear god he didn't take it too well.

He was breathing heavily unstable.

"Ah shit, Hi Shido," I casually greet the guy but he didn't pay attention to it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed in horror with the out of body parts scattered around the area and then kneels down and threw up. "Oh god! What the fuck is this?!"

"Hello Shido." Kurumi finally greets him after throwing up. Shido then lifts his head up and saw not just Kurumi but me with his eyes widened.

"T-Tohka?! No, NO NO NO NO!!!" He shrieked.

Shit I messed up this time. I then received a very eerie voice coming from my ear-piece, it was miracle I could still hear.

'TOHKA YATOGAMI, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THERE?! IS THIS WHY WE COULN'T CONTACT YOU?! YOU WERE BUSY WITH KURUMI KILLING THESE PEOPLE?' Kotori shouts as she let out a lot of steam.

Ow, like I said it was a miracle I could still hear.

I tap my ear piece and replied.

"There's a huge explanation for this I mean a really huge one." I said back.

'Yeah fine, but now is not the time I want you to get Shido outta there quick!' Kotori orders. I nodded.

Shido was still in horror as the guy who was sitting his ass on the ground shaking was still begging for help.

"Please help me, she's a murder along with her partner!" The guy begged again knowing his life has already ended.

"Hey I didn't kill anybody! I gave you sentence for animal cruelty! It was your stupid ass fault you got into this mess!"

"She's right though, you tried to kill something without being ready to kill yourself, doesn't that seem odd to you? it was helpless and now you are one as well. Now then how do you like it looking at barrel under the gun?" Kurumi pulls the trigger on her Flintlock and several times until he was no more.

BANG

"Oh no my fingers must've slipped my bad." Kurumi giggles and turn her head to Shido. The final criminal was put out of commission for good.

"Geez, you know I still feel uncomfortable about this whole situation." I said.

'SHIDO! TOHKA GET OUTTA THERE IT'S A TRAP!' Kotori alerts us.

What a trap? Shido then gets up and was about to walk away same goes with me. Shido still looked a little scarred and traumatized from Kurumi's killing but.

"Ara~ where do you think you're going, you two." Kurumi replies.

I was a few inches away from Shido. But after Kurumi had said that, It felt like my feet are being dragged right now. I looked down and it was. Kurumi's shadow hands.

"SHIT! I WAS DOUBLE CROSSED!" I shout in panic. Shido and I were getting dragged down towards Kurumi.

"LET GO OF ME!" Shido said struggling from the shadow hands of Kurumi's ability.

"Ara~ how unfortunate of me to mess this up, You know I was having a wonderful time with our date together Shido, I wanted it to last longer." Kurumi said as she approached Shido first and grabbed his face closely to her. "Well it can't be help now."

"STOPPPPP LEAVE MY BROTHER ALOONNNEEEE KURUMI!!!" I shouted with what's left in my strength to shout those last sentences, I didn't care if it didn't make sense to them. It my instinct to protect my family.

Kurumi completely ignored my request but then before she was about to do something, suddenly out of nowhere she was quickly launched into the air and was ricochet on flat air until she was knocked by and had her front smash into a tree trunk.

I winced at her landing.

"Oooofff, that's is going to leave a mark, well not really." I mutter the last part.

Shido was still scared but we were luckily saved by none other than.

"Are you alright, Oniichan? and Tohka-Neechan?" Mana Takamiya herself.

Shido then notice something something different about her she was in her Realizer suit and not to sound like a completely freak but her bare ass is showing, damn.

"Mana?"

"Aunt Mana?"

I swear I saw a tick mark formed on the side of her head just now. Mana then quickly turned her head and faced me with a red face.

"For the last time, I'm only 14 years old! I'm too young to be one!" Mana then shakes it off and focus on her objective, "Enough about that, this won't take long."

Kurumi then got up and was ready for round two.

"Excuse me, but it is rude to interrupt someone's lovely date you know. Well I mean you're not the first one to do that." Kurumi had her gaze on me.

Wait is she pinning the blame on me?!

"WHAT THE FUCK DON'T PIN THIS ON ME!" I angrily complained. Best waifu my ass, you saying I interrupted your meal counts as your ongoing date?!

"Calm down, Tohka-Neechan," Mana kept her cool as I followed what she asked for. "Just a minute you guys, like I said this won't take very long."

One of her suit's shoulder blasters was on as she snapped her fingers and fired her shots. Kurumi with no second thoughts quickly tried to evade the attack.

Mana held up a finger as she was homing the laser blast towards Kurumi.

It was so fast really it was compare it to the anime. As the shot finally crossed blast each other Kurumi Tokisaki was shot.

Shido and I sat there and stared down at Kurumi's live death. Even though it's a clone.

"KURUMI!" Shido shouts. Kurumi simply stood there for a quick minute and tried to ease the pain away but simply dropped down to the ground bleeding helplessly.

Mana then walks up to Kurumi's bleeding body to finish her up.

"Mana don't kill her!" He tries to reason with her but Mana held her blade up.

Kurumi then coughs before saying her last words. "As I though... Shido... you're too kind-"

Mana done the deed and sliced her head off. Jesus Christ it was so gruesome in real life, god damn. Maybe It would have been best if I didn't walked her early and have those two guys get killed because of my justice.

I looked down on the ground and payed my respect for her death and for Shido's morality of not killing. Like what Kurumi said Shido is just too kind of person.

"I'm s-sorry Shido."

"How...? HOW COULD YOU BE SO CALM ABOUT THIS?!" Shido still ignored as I felt bad on what he had to go through.

"Look I killed a spirit, Oniichan." Mana replies as she reverts back to her normal clothes. "Besides, I'm use to it."

"That's not healthy." I pointed out.

"How would you know Tohka-Neechan???" She questions me.

"Movies and Animes," I blankly replied with a poker face. Mana gave me a deadpanned look.

"Sorry I drag you into this Tohka-Neechan but to Oniichan this was from Master Sergeant Tobiichi."

I think it would be best that I don't tell Aunt Mana that I put judgement on those animal abusers. But as for Shido I should make it up for him. The man is traumatize from this geez.

"Now it would be best for you two to pretend that this was a bad dream and forget it ever happened."

"More like a nightmare am I right?" I chuckled at my stupid pun, Mana then gave me a disapproval look. What?

"How could I forget this horrific experience Mana?! Plus Tohka is stupid enough to forget it!" I glare at him.

"She won't die, you see." Mana said with Shido looking kinda shock.

I did fought her once on our first encounter so technically yeah she got clones to back her up.

"You see, Nightmare, Kurumi Tokisaki, is a special spirit. Now matter how many times she's killed, or how she's killed this woman appears again somewhere else and kills more people as if nothing ever happened." Mana states the information. "That's why I will keep killing her as many times as necessary. Over and Over and over... ... ... ..."

"Please, stop!" Shido interrupts her.

"Yeah, stop! You know if you keep doing this you might lose it eventually and possibly wouldn't stop until there is nothing in front your path. Like what I said earlier killing isn't really a healthy thing to do." I tried reasoning with my Aunt Mana but she had no better answer at all.

"Follow what Tohka says and stop doing this!" Shido says.

"Look this is something only I can do."

Mana held her hand.

"Shit a barrier?! Shido let's move it!" I hooked up Shido's arm and try to drag him out of the forest but the force field that Mana created was too fast and manages to pushes us out of the forest.

Shido and I landed out butt on the dirt floor together, he quickly got up and tried to go back but was blocked thanks to the forcefield Mana created.

"DAMMIT!" Shido turn face towards me, "Don't you have a technique that could gets this out of the way?!"

"If I did I would have done it from the beginning moron!"

"Forget it, let's just go." Shido without a care in the world walks away from the scene. Before we leave I quickly notice Kurumi's stuff was left behind by the bench. Should It take it? Her lingerie stuff are probably in the handbag.

"Hey Shido isn't that Kurumi stuff?" I pointed at the bench.

Shido had his eyes widened but quickly shrug it off and left the park just to get away from his traumatic experience that Kurumi had caused.

"I'll take that as a yes." I might get killed for this but who cares, I went inside her handbag and dug inside to get her Lingerie stuff and I did get it. Quickly ran out of the scene with nobody looking.

Mission success I stole Kurumi's black lingerie outfit.

As Shido and I got out of the scene we were walking by the shopping district. Shido still couldn't bare to forget those horrific scenes.

"Tohka w-why were you there? and why did K-Kurumi kill those g-guys?" Shido was scared nonetheless.

"Look, I know it may be a huge misunderstanding but Kurumi killed those guys because of the fact that that guy she killed was hurting a poor helpless cat, Imma ask you this did you see her behavior on any animals she had met?" Shido's eyes finally widened and understood what I mean't.

"You're right."

"And I think it was necessary for those guys to receive judgement though, but my fault for scaring you back there sorry, Shido." I gave him a back rub for comfort but still he was down. "How about this I'll take over the kitchen and cook, while you relax sounds good?"

"I think I could use a long rest from that thanks, Tohka." Shido tries to smiles at least which sorta blushes me. Dammit my female hormones.

"Kotori is going to lecture me again, I hope she forgets about it." I sigh.

"SHIDO! what's the meaning of this?! Tohka what's this act of betrayal?" Origami who came out of the corner spots the two of us walking tiredly.

"It's nothing severe Origami, give the poor man some space, he's been through enough." I said to her as she observe Shido's condition and to prove that I was right her eyes noticed it.

"I see," She slightly and barely put a sad slime, it was sorta noticeable. "Wait, You're injured! let m-"

Origami tries to help him but Shido yanks his hand away from her. To be honest I didn't notice the marking until She did.

Then Shido looked shocked as he was aggressive on Origami he then ran off to get some alone time.

"Shido!" I grabbed Origami's shoulder and shook my head.

"Just give the man his space, anyways sorry about your date ending this bad."

Origami turned her face away from me and I could have sworn she bit under her lips. then turns her head back. "This is your fault."

the fuck my fault?

"How?! I was only trying to help out?! Give me credit please!"

"You only made it worse." She said.

"Fuck you! I'm leaving." Before I could go...

"Hey."

"What?"

"I still have some left over money from my date, wanna hit the arcades and settle it there?" Origami offers with the classic Origami blank face.

I smirked. "Prepare to lose then, let's book it!"

Shido POV

I don't know what's going on but this day has been horrific for me. Kurumi killing people and my so called biological sister killing Kurumi and then Tohka helping out Kurumi this is just getting weird and I can't stand this at all.

But Tohka did had a logical explanation on why she was with her by the forest but still I cannot forget those scenes.

I sighed, as I walked by the neighbourhood and spotted Tohka looking like she arrived at the house just now and had her face bagged out. What did she do this time?

"Tohka!" I got her attention, "What happened to you?"

"One day, I will beat Origami Tobiichi! She's a cheat!" Tohka then shrugs it off and headed inside.

At least nothing changes with her around, after all she is Tohka.

I quickly headed inside the house and went straight into my, I didn't have time to change to so I hit my bed first and sorta dozed off a litte.

...

"Oi, Shi-bro! It's supper time!" Tohka woke me up as I yawn, "You don't want to miss dinner, and I got a word from Kotori that she will not be home tonight. She had to do some investigation on the Kurumi incident and she already gave me the talk again."

I sorta chuckled from the last part, Tohka has been getting lots of lecture from Kotori Lately.

"What's for dinner?"

"Something different, Korean Hotpot!" Tohka announced, "Come on, Yoshino is waiting downstairs, she also earns this. After all she was your wingwoman for today's date."

Tohka and I walked downstairs and saw Yoshino waiting on her chair.

[Took you guys long enough! Yoshino has been waiting patiently and is hungry!] Yoshinon states.

"I-I am getting q-quite hungry though." Yoshino answers shly.

"It's fine," Tohka says.

With Tohka and I sitting down it was now time to eat dinnner.

"ITADAKIMASU!" All of us in the dinner table said.

We then chow down at our food, surprisingly good.

"Tohka, I should have you cook on different times, this is good!" Shido praises her work.

"Thanks! It was my first attempt to make this Korean Hotpot soup." As Tohka slurps down a few vegetables she then looked at me again. "Shido, listen... it's time you learn how to control your powers."

[AYE! I'm going to have to agree with her on this one, You do have Yoshino and Tohka's powers sealed in you, why not try and use it?] Yoshinon makes an intelligent respond, bewildering me.

"She-e not w-wrong" Yoshino supports Yoshinon.

"Look after this whole Kurumi crap is over, I will try and have you at least unlock one of my <Sandalphon> weapon forms. You will not regret this at all. Now let's finish our Hotpot and head to bed we got school tomorrow!"

I don't know about this training that Tohka is going to organize but if its to help and save Kurumi then I will do it. I should finish this hotpot before it gets cold.

Tohka POV

Alright here I am in bed now, in my jammies and is about to sleep for school. I feel regret right now that I was with Kurumi when Shido arrives but those animal abusers did deserve it.

It is a smart decision to have Shido trained to wield an angel at this early. At least have him to wield the Shield Form that way he can actually do his job right and protect the girls.

I should get some rest because I'm going to need it for my battle tomorrow at the rooftop. The tables will turn against you Kurumi Tokisaki.

So watch out, imma waste all your time.

End of Chapter 12

This chapter was rushed and was not edit! :p

Hello miss me?

Anyways here is chapter 12 I managed to get some motivation to write this but were almost done with Kurumi Killer Arc and into the finale arc of season 1 which is Itsuka Sister! After Season One I will try and do the OVA's if I can but if not I will simply continue towards Season 2 which has got to be my favorite season of Date A Live.

Anyways cya on the next chapter... hopefully!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1K 39 19
As a lazy anime fan, I Jacob Robblee die and meet a goddess who offers me a chance to be reincarnated into any world. I choose to become the protagon...
14.6K 291 41
❝𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂 𝐄𝐘𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑺. 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒, 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇...
1.5K 15 4
A bunch of extra stories involving Rimuru and the gangs in their daily life in the world of Tensura x DATE A LIVE. You can read their development in...
148K 2.1K 40
[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...