๐๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง...

By Starred_Skies

"๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ...๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™™๐™š? ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ข๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š..." "๐™„... More

โœฆ
ไธ€ใค
ไบŒใค
ไธ‰ใค
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ehe
ๅ…ซ

ๅ››

999 39 13
By Starred_Skies

"Good morning everyone." Mr. Aizawa entered the classroom in his usual slumped, tired, and lazy manner.

"Good morning Mr. Aizawa!" The class answered in unison.

"Mr. Aizawa, you don't have bandages anymore! That's good news!" Tsuyu pointed out.

"The old lady went a little overboard with her treatment. Anyway, we have a big class today. On hero informatics." The whole class simultaneously turned blue, already sulking over their fate. Boring things, a test or quiz? No way.

"You need code names. Time to pick your hero identities."

"THIS IS GONNA BE TOTALLY AWESOME!" The immediately class sprung up.

"Hero code names..." Shika hummed to herself while the class continued making a noise.

"SH" The teacher used his quirk to make his class settle down swiftly. "Now, ok then. Here are the totals for those of you who got offers."

He took the remote and pointed it at the projector which then in turn displayed a chart on the wall. "As you can see, this is the board of how many offers each of you got."

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU TWO GET MORE THAN ME!?" Bakugo growled at his 3556 offers, and then Dazai's 3859 offers.

"You were pretty...uh, agressive, Bakugo!" Kirishima said.

"You don't say." Shika deadpannned.

"SHUT UP!"

"Apart from that, its time to pick your hero names. They'll most likely be temporary, but take them seriously or--"

"--You'll have hell to pay later!" Midnight walked the classroom with a dramatic entry. "What you pick today could be your code name for life. You better be careful, or you'll be stuck with something utterly indecent..."

"Its Midnight!" A few boys drooled.

"Pervs..." Mina rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. She's got a good point. Midnight is going to have fun with approval over your names. Its not my forte." Aizawa took out his yellow sleeping bag and snuck inside. "The name you give yourself is important. It tells people something about you and shows what type of person and hero you want to be. Take All Might for example."

...eh?
How am I supposed to know? Nullifying abilities, what cool could I make of that? Null? Sounds kinda badass, not gonna lie. Yeah, that'll do. It's supposed to be something that says something about the type of hero I am, so I guess it'll do, although Suicide Lover would probably be a better fit.

"-Deku it is!"

"How cute!" Shika swooned over the boy dreamily. "You sure you don't wanna commit double suicide with me?"

"N-n-no thanks..." He sweatdropped, returning to his seat.

"Alright then, Dazai, you're the last one, come on up." Midnight said.

"Hai~" Shika gave a lazy salute and took her board with her. "Quirk-nullifying hero, Null."

"That's so cool!" Kaminari cheered.

"Awesome!" Uraraka called.

"So manly!" Kirishima clenched his shirt right where his heart is.

"Thanks!" She smiled and skipped back to her seat, just in time for the bell.

"So Dazai, you got quite a lot of offers despite being so secretive with your quirk. So first things first, why didn't you go all out? I mean, if you nullified Bakugo, you could've easily won." Mina said, leaning over her desk half-way.

"Everyone was watching the sports festival, weren't they? That means the villains definitely were too, dummies."

"Sounds probable, but how can you be sure?"

"Because that's what I would do." She smirked.

"Oookayyy..." Tsuyu hummed, looking away.

"Now for seconds, which offer are you gonna chose?"

"Oh, I've already had mine decided during the festival. I'll be interning with Endeavor."

It's the perfect opportunity to both advertise myself, maybe learn something, and keep an eye on Iida's dumb ass in Hosu.

"ENDEAVOR?!" Everyone yelled out in shock.

"Yeah..." She nodded awkwardly, then looked down at her flip phone to check the time.

Ah, shet. I'll be late for my tutoring job for some kid my age. Mother sounded desperate, like the kid was a devil, or something.

"I gotta run, see you guys around!" Shika said and ran out of the classroom.

~

"Phew. Made it only two minutes late." She huffed to herself, then knocked on the door.

"I'll get it!" A female's voice which Shika recognised from the phone yelled from behind the door before it opened, revealing an ash blonde woman, which reminded Shika of Bakugo, but she quickly dismissed the disturbing thought.

"I'm Shika Dazai, I was called in for a maths tutoring lesson." She introduced herself with a slight smile.

"Oh, sure! Come on in!" She welcomed the female inside, then led her over to the sofa. "So, what do you do, Shika?"

"Oh, I'm in a hero course."

"Really? My son is too! I called him down, but it seems that...KATSUKI I TOLD YOU TO GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"

Katsuki? Nonononononono. No. Nah.

"I SAID I'M COMING, OLD HAG!"

"Fuck."

"The hell are you doing here, Suicide Freak?!" Bakugo, who'd stormed down the stairs with his hands stuffed in his pockets and a scowl on his face, yelled at the girl.

"I came to tutor you?" She shrugged with a smile,

"You two know each other?" Mitsuki asked,

"We go to the same class." Katsuki spat.

"Well, it can't be helped. I want my money, so let's get this over with." Shika sighed and got up, then followed the angered boy upstairs. "Mathematics, aye? Which lesson are you having trouble with?"

"The last two."

"What's with the attitude, Baku-chan?"

"Don't you dare call me that ever again!"

"Fine, fine. I want to get paid for dealing with this shit, so let's start."

~

"-And that's why the answer will be 7."

"Why the hell did you get that?! How did all the x's get from there to there?!"

"Oh God." Shika rubbed her temples tiredly. At least she was paid for hours. "It's because all the x's have to join up together, so instead of 1x+2+1x you have 2x+2. DO.YOU.UNDERSTAND?" She spoke the last question slowly, as if talking through a phone for the first time.

"Shut up! I do!"

"Good. I'll be off, then. See you tomorrow, Kacchan~" She teased before leaving, taking her pay, and heading home.

Well that was unexpected, to say the least. Most importantly, Mrs. Bakugo payed me a shitload of money, so I can treat myself to a good-looking muffin today!

Whilst eating her prize, sat in the seat facing the window, Shika started people-watching. Groups of teens, adults, loners, and elderly passed by, and it got her thinking about her past. She thought about the Detective Agency, and wondered how they're doing. But then she thought, why don't I check it out myself? I'll just switch my internship because I can~

And so she did.

~

"Everyone has their costumes, right? Now remember. You still don't have permission to wear them out in public yet, and don't lose them or anything." Class 1A stood at the train station prepared for their internships, excited as the teacher went through some important points.

"Yeah! I gotcha!" Mina jumped in the air energetically.

"Speak properly. Its 'yes sir', Ashido." The man scolded tiredly, deflating the girl.

"Yes sir..." She muttered more calmly. 

The class split up and went their ways, some by taxi, some by train, while Shika took the latter. Once she arrived after a nap, she was greeted by the familiar face of Yukichi Fukuzawa who awaited her arrival at the doorstep of the corner building leading to the detective agency.

"1 year of working for the Port Mafia at the age of 14, one more year working for the Armed Detective Agency, then decided to leave and..."

"Study heroism at UA. Good to see you, President. And if you could keep the first part down, it would be nice!" She winked as she placed a finger to her lips.

"Welcome back to the Agency, Shika Dazai."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.5K 16
Most kids dream of having a powerful quirk. They think it will help them get into UA High School and become a pro hero. But some quirks are more dang...
21.6K 623 8
Mori decides to send Soukoku to infiltrate UA. (And maybe finally get his ship together.)
296 65 32
Hinami Dabi had always been told who to be and what to do by her mother, but some heroes are nothing like they should be. Sora Dabi wasn't the kind o...
27.2K 1.2K 9
After Koda moves into the support course, a new space in Class 1-A opens up. Shinsou, whose goal is to become a hero, immediately applies. When he fi...