When It Rains

By DrizzlingLover

Anamika( Anu) getting disturbed after reading a news in the newspaper. In Uthar Pradesh ( UP, India) a dalit... More

It is Raining
Thunder Storm
Monsoon
Rain Drops
Update
Flash flood
Sunny Rain
Low pressure
Cloud burst
Hail stones
Update
Lightning
Heavy Rain
Acid Rain
Rainbow
Blood Rain
Great Hornbill
Extreme Rain
Unfold Umbrella
Rain Storm
Strange Rain
Cool Breeze
Drizzling
Folded Umbrella
It is waiting
Epilogue
Author's Note
update
Update

Tornado

151 16 0
By DrizzlingLover

Anand's Pov
*******************
"Anooo... come down. Be fast. Why are you taking this much time to getting ready? We will be late. We have to reach there before muhurtham ( marriage knot time ) ".

Today is my senior Deepak's marriage. We are colleagues too. His sister is Anu's classmate. So we both have invitation for marriage.  But my crazy sister is too late already.  I have to threaten her now.

" Anu, if you don't come now, i
Will go alone.  You come by Auto rickshaw or bus" .

" Nandettaa... please wait . I am insane now. I got stuck by this saree. I really don't know to wear this properly. Can you help
Me?" : 
Anamika asked from upstair.  

After telling this She came out of the room by holding half weared saree, and she was wearing her bloue and underskirt only. She stood infront of me like that without any shyness and looked me so innocently.

I closed my eyes and slapped my forehead with my hand . Twenty two years old but still she behave like twelve years old. But truly, I like my sister's childish , innocent character.

" Anu , you are not a child now. You are 22.  Shouldn't stand like this, in front of me or appa. If you don't know to wear saree, why are you trying to wear it?" .I scolded her. I got irritated by her action.  Especially because , she is making me late for the marriage ceremony.

" Nandettaa... please don't nag me.  Help me to wear this". She said in a crying voice.

Amma and Appa already left for Dental Clinic. So I called Ammamma ( Kesav's mother) to help Anu. After sometime Anu and me left the home and reached the venue just in time.

We stood in front of the entrance, because it was crowd inside .We could hear the loud and fast sound of Nadaswaram .(its a musical instrument , it plays in south Indian Hindu marriages, especially in Kerala).

(Photo of Nadaswaram)

While we standing there I heard a ping sound in Anu's mobile. She just checked it. I saw her gulping saliva and so tensed . She looked here and there . I understood her eyes were searching someone. I could  easily read shock in her face. I became curious. So I slightly leaned towards her and looked into her mobile. There was a photo of her. Someone messaged her. But the sender had no name . Means , Anu don't have that person's name in her contact list. But I felt something fishy , becoz in that photo she was wearing the same saree. Location is same , so the click is a fresh one. Then the sender is here. I became impatient. Am overprotective about my sister. I would never invite my male friends to my home. Though we fight, she never hides anything from me . I know all her passwords . If I want I can open it anytime. But I believe my little sister. So never checked it. At last I asked her.

"What happened Anu?"

She replied, " Nothing Nandetta, somebody took my photo. Number is unfamiliar. May be my classmates' prank.
I too said : " May be, if anything serious , you should tell me"
She said " yes".
We went inside . Our friends waved towards us. Then suddenly I saw a face , within seconds all my happiness vanished. I was facing the most annoying person in my life . " Deepa" . Four years back , in my musical class I met this nuisance. Deepak was also a co student there. Thus she got the invitation for attending the marriage. I never expected this disaster here . I really don't know what her problem is? Anu also was learning classical music with us. So she too know Deepa. I don't know why, Anu also don't like Deepa. I always felt Deepa as cunning and irritative. She proposed me several times. She says she is waiting for me. I rejected her always. This time also she will do some drama. Last time I slapped her. Because I
Couldn't control myself. Such an evil bad mouth she have. She said, for me, my sister is the world so she is jealous of Anu and if I give more importance to my sister my future wife will kill my sister with jealousy. I cannot tolerate even a small scratch in my Anu's body, then this lady devil is talking about murdering my sweet sister. But the next sentence told by her made me insane. She said, if i cannot think about any other woman , just marry my sister and f**ck her. I lost my control and slapped Deepa. Usually I don't swear.
But that day I Said it to Deepa. No regrets, She deserves even more.

Deepa started the conversation with a "Hi" . I just gave a sharp look to her. She continued , "Long time no see my Softy (software engineer). I missed you my love". 

I said a " Get lost " and walked away from her.  Whole time I ignored her.  After Sadya we friends gathered near auditorium. ( During Hindu marriages in Kerala , serves vegetarian food with desserts in banana leaf . Rich or poor, every Hindu family follows this tradition. The food will have various veg items . Its so colorful with all different tastes. Its known as Sadya. )

( Photo of Sadya )

Again Deepa approached me with an evilish smile. I turned back, then she catched my hand and asked : " can you talk to me for five minutes?"

I was so angry, because I didn't like her touch.  I told her, "take your hands off from me, don't ever try to touch me. I hate it." Then her tone changed ,

" Oh, right , right , my honey don't like any other women's touch. He like to touch her sister only. I cannot blame you. Unlike me , she is gorgeous. Even I cannot withdraw my eyes from her.  Enjoy babe ".

She once again triggered my anger. I folded my fist . I started panting with angry . She again opened her mouth for saying something. Suddenly I heard Anu's voice. She was calling me with a worried voice.

" Nandettaa, Nandettaa, please come here. There is a problem. Help ".

I felt worry in her sound. So I ran to her. Then she made a puppy face and touched my shirt's buttons. That means  she have done something stupid and need my help or she is going to bribe me for something. In a childish musical tone she said:

" I know my Nandoos is so handsome, so sweet, so lovable and you are the best brother in the world".

  I confirmed, she really want something from me.

" yah , I agree.  But can you tell which brand's soap now using? So much bubble. Why are you soaping me like this?" I asked her.

She took a deep breath and said,

" I forgot to bring our gift to Bride groom" .

"What? !!!" . I shouted with shock.

Bride and groom are already sitting there. Its the time for everyone to give gift to them. Yesterday I packed a gift for Deepak and gave to Anu , told her to bring it with us today.

"Sorry ... sorry ... sorry . I forgot to bring it Nandettaa. You can beat me, scold me or you can take my chocobar from fridge , but please don't scold me now. We can settle this matter at home.  Please go home and come back with the gift. You need only fifteen minutes to reach there. Please, please". She begged me.

Seeing her face I wanted to laugh. Because my princess rarely beg like this. With a mix of anger and laugh I said ;

" Ok I agree, but one condition, when I reach home now , I will take your chocobar. Otherwise when we reach home later, you will directly go to the kitchen and will eat it. I know my devil sister very well".

She agreed. So I left to pick the gift.

When I reached the parking lot I felt somebody was following me, so I turned back.

Again that witch Deepa.

" I am here to say a good bye to you Anand. I know we won't meet again . Good luck for your future. I wish all happiness in your life, especially I wish happiness to your sister ."

She turned and walked away. But still I felt a cunning smile in her lips.  And I had a gut feeling that , everything now she wished had an inner meaning. Was she really wishing us happiness or really planning something behind us?

I started my car and left.

When My car reached the home, gate was already opened. Appa's car was parking there.  And an unfamiliar Black Innova car came out of the gate and gone speedly.  Morning Appa and Amma gone to the clinic. Usually they won't consult patients at home.  Then who was that in that Innova car ?  Anyway Appa is inside , I can ask him.  I opened the door and loudly called ,

" Appa".

But i didn't get any reply.

Again i called.

No reply.

I checked the living room, dining room and bedrooms. But nobody was there. I dialled Appa's number. I heard its ringing sound. I ran to there. It was from kitchen.  First I saw two shoes and long legs lying down. My Appa !!!

I saw him in a pathetic condition. He was unconscious. But the shocking thing was he was almost nude. Shirtless, and his pant and boxer was down to his knees . His upper body had bite marks and scratches caused by nail attacks.  And his semen was dripping from his penis. His mouth was closed with his shirt.
What is this?  What happened to my Appa? Who have done it ?  And who was in that black car?
I cried and called my Appa.  I didn't get any response.  I saw my Amma's missed calls in his phone.  I pulled out the shirt from his mouth , took some water and sprayed in his face.  He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me with a scared face . I said ,

" Its ok Appa, am here , am here"

He screamed , cried and hugged me and said,

" My son, Appa didn't do anything. I don't know who it was. I don't know why they did this to me.  But I know they will ruin our life . Believe me, believe me".

I too cried and patted his head. I hugged him to my embrace and assured .

" I believe you, not only me we three will believe you. We will be with you always."

Then he again fainted.

I heard footsteps. Amma is there.
In front of us she stood there like a statue.  I put my Appa's dress properly and carried him in my hands.  I called Amma . I was scared to let her alone at home. We started to hospital.  I noticed one thing, after seeing this, my Amma didn't make any sound, not even called Appa's name. No tears in her eyes. Completely blank look.

When We reached hospital , staff took Appa to ICU.  Me and Amma waited outside. I holded my Amma tightly. And took the phone, dialled Anu's number. Told her to come to Hospital . I said I had a small accident. Nothing serious.
————————————————-
And they four didn't know that , it was just formation of a Tornado. Heavy rain, thunderstorm , the whirlpool everything was waiting for them. And it was going to smash everything they have in their life. Good name, reputation, family, happiness, profession, wealth , self pride everything was going to ruin by that unknown enemy.

  Anu took an autorikshaw to Hospital. She didn't know that a tornado was waiting for her .

********* **************** ************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 228 40
Sarah lived in small town with her parents and 2 lovely little brother. Unfortunately, she found out that her parents were debting with mafia . Becau...
709K 28.5K 43
"Anu, there's no other way now. You have to go to Mumbai to handle this project." Anaira was expecting this. She didn't want to go to Mumbai. She h...
260K 15.8K 56
PROLOGUE It was nearly midnight when a man of twenties was gulping down shots one after the other. waiter:Sir sorry to say its time to close the...
164K 5.8K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...