Wait, did I become Tohka Yato...

By NotDariou

Before all of this you use to be a man but suddenly after a less tragic accident you have taken the role as o... More

Chapter 1: Where am I?
Chapter 2: What just happened?!
Chapter 3: Are you asking me out?!
Chapter 4: Why Me?!
Chapter 5: Wait?! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!!
Chapter 6: Stop eating my children!
Chapter 7: Is that Puppet the real deal?
Chapter 8: Why is everything so cool?!
Chapter 9: The Princess is a Part-Timer?!
Chapter 10: So best girl makes her debut along with a sister?!
Chapter 12: Date Gone WRONG!?
Chapter 13: Princess V.S Nightmare!
Chapter 14: I'm Rehabbing from Flame girl?!
Chapter 15: I'm assisting a sis-con?!
Chapter 16: Hold on! Season Finale?!
Chapter 17: Huh?! A Utopia Game?
Chapter 18: You call this Paradise?!
Chapter 19: Hanging out with Pinkie? or are we?
Chapter 20: What? A Sports EVENT?!
Chapter 21: Am I starting to lose it!?
Chapter 22: So we're in the Rinne Route!? Pt 1.
Chapter 23: So we're in the Rinne Route!? Pt 2.
Chapter 24: A Star Festival?!
Chapter 25: My slice of life as a Spirit?
Chapter 26: A trip?! Nah, it's a trap!
Chapter 27: The Gingers' sacred duel?
Chapter 28: Huh? A Fight and Disagreement?
Chapter 29: My trauma caused by a Yuri Idol?!
Chapter 30: So it takes a man to become best girl?!

Chapter 11: So a school life with Nightmare?

3.6K 107 75
By NotDariou

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

Raizen High School Class 2-4

Tohka POV

Day 2 of Kurumi Killer Arc, nothing different has changed. After the chores I made Kotori and Mana do, Mana immediately left the house.

I'm pretty sure Kurumi would be more interested in me now, since we had our first fight yesterday.

The class has finally began. With Miss Okamine doing recall. I turn my gaze to my right and notice Kurumi's seat was empty. My guess is the incident from yesterday. I sigh. Just same old Date A Live or any high school routine. Wait until something bizarre happens.

"Shiimada," Miss Okamine doing her role call.

"Here!"

"Suzuki?"

"Here!"

"Tokisaki?" She then perks up in concern and ask again. "Is Tokisaki here? Umm... Tokisaki?"

"That's very sus." Only to come with an excuse to say that she needed an extra nap. If she was ignorant that napped would have extent to eternity.

"She's not here," Origami simply answers. Shido suddenly caught her attention as he quietly gasped. "Kurumi Tokisaki will no longer attending this school."

"Origami," She turn her face to me. As she face me, this current expression she's showing seems rather different than the other ones she had as its manifesting a very menacing aura. like I mean very menacing.

"Yes Tohka?" she replys.

Sweat began to form on top of my head. With me trembling. What the hell if up with that face she's bringing up.

"Nothing." I then silently curse under my breath.

"I told her to contact us, incase there was something like this ever came up, dammit kids these days," Miss Okamine brings out a frown.

Suddenly the door was slid open revealing, The Worst Spirit. as she stepped inside she seem to be catching her breath, its like she ran a marathon on her way to school.

"I'm here." Kurumi answers.

"Tokisaki-san you are very late."

"Yes, sorry about that teach, I felt a little quisy on my way here. So I decided to take a quick nap." She respond.

"Oh, Do you by any chance feel better now?"

Kurumi nods her head as she took her seat next to mine on my right side.

"What took you so long," I whispered to her.

"It took a while for me clean things up, do you mind?" She replies.

I sigh. I turn my head to see a jaw dropped Origami as Kurumi stepped inside the classroom with not a scratch from her.

"Psst, Tohka..." Shido whispers to me trying to drive my attention to him now.

"What?"

"Kotori told us to meet her and Reine at the physics room at lunch."

"I gotcha, Oh anyways here take this with you as well." I handed him a folded piece of paper. At first Shido was confused but he took it.

I watch him opening but then he started reading the content inside it and blushed.

"Tohka, what the actual fuck is this?" He held the piece of paper up for me to see as is he whispering a little too loud.

"Ara ara~" Kurumi caught the sight of the paper that Shido was holding and just simply smirk.

With class already starting the lesson has began minutes ago but before I could take the paper away from him.

...

Miss Okamine caught him.

"Itsuka! are you passing notes?" She sounded disappointed.

"Umm no I'm not! you see Toh-"

She cuts him off.

"Well if you like passing notes so much why not read it in front of the whole class!" She demands.

Shido suddenly was frozen solid to his spot with a drip of sweat running down his face. Oh god I almost feel bad for the guy. Well technically it was my fault but sucks to be you Shido Itsuka.

Shido then looks back at the note I gave him then turn his head to me, then Miss Okamine repeatively 3 times until...

"Itsuka I will not say it again, come up here and read the note that you have in your hand!" Miss Okamine didn't want to waste precious class time.

Shido swallowed hard and admit defeat as he started walking to the board and faced the entire class with the note held up in his hand.

Shido gulps.

"Now read it," Miss Okamine orders. "All of it."

Miss Okamine isn't too all happy reason is Kurumi was late, were behind schedule with class and now Shido has interrupted the class.

Everyone in the entire classroom were sharply focused entirely on Shido. Even Kurumi was interested.

Shido clears his throat. "Miss Okamine is so hot, and that I would r-rail her so h-hard, and she would k-kiss my n-uts..."

He hesitated for a moment there but no luck he showed the paper to everyone with a picture drawn to it.

"And there's a p-picture of h-her k-k-kissing a p-penis." Shido finishes the note as he was blushing along with Miss Okamine as well.

She had both of her hand covering her face with embarrassment.

Everyone in the class was silent after Shido had finish reading a smutty note. Now their view on him has suddenly changed. Shido Itsuka hitting on his homeroom teacher is the main and current gossip.

"G-go sit down Itsuka."

I hear other students began to mutter about the stunt that pulled.

"Oh my god, Itsuka hitting on Miss Okamine."

"He's technically cheating on Tonomachi over a teacher?"

"That is so lame!"

Shido returns to his seat with the note getting crumpled by his bare hands. He heavily sighs and had his eyes glare towards me.

"Thanks Tohka, now Miss Okamine and the whole class thinks I want to boing her," Shido sarcastically answers with a hint of anger and betrayal.

"I have another note if you want to read it," I offered.

"No! No more notes!" He protest.

To my right I hear Kurumi chuckling?

She find this very funny?

Huh who knew.

And Origami

...

...

...

...

Is just being Origami. No change there. Wait I swear I saw her clench her fist the moment Shido finish reading the note.

Jealous much?

...

The Bell has struck and lunch finally started.

"Come on, its best to be there early, You know how Kotori is right?" I said. Following with a nod from Shido.

"Will be back Origami... and Kurumi too," I smile. In return so did Kurumi and Origami just gave me a blank face.

Shido and I started heading towards the physics room with Reine and Kotori in their seats along with the computer in front of them open.

"Good you're here," Reine greets as she began to boot the computer.

A screen then pops up with game labeled as "My Little Shido 2."

"Hold there's a sequel?!" Both Shido and I said it at the same time.

"Where can I get a copy of the original?" I ask curiously.

"Tohka!!" Shido retorts.

"Oops my bad, wrong window." Reine closes it and switches to the security footage from yesterday.

Please don't show me,  Please don't show me, Please don't show me, Please don't show me, Please don't show me, Please don't show me, Please don't show me, Please don't show me, Please don't show me.

The footages shows a bloody alleyway with Mana confronting Kurumi.

"Wait is that? Mana and Kurumi?" Shido just asked the most obvious question. But then notices. "Hold on, Origami and the AST?"

"That's right, they wouldn't show up unless there's a spirit around." Kotori points.

The video shows Mana shifting to her DEM realizer. As well as Kurumi to her astral dress. This surprises Shido.

"No way."

"Yes way my friend," I answer Shido.

In the video Kurumi lifts her right arm gesturing her self to bring out <Zafkiel> but was meet with a blast of energy through her chest, getting pierce. She was down on the ground. She tried to get up but was meet with the same attack. as finally stayed there, Mana started approaching her body, had her blade ready and slice off Kurumi's head off on cam. Literally.

Shido was beginning to turn green. With Reine turning off the footage.

"God what is this?" He ask.

"The fa- Tohka are you okay?" Reine with concern ask me. "You look a little green."

Green? wait why does my head and stomach feel weird all of sudden...

I hold my mouth with both of my hands and rush to the nearest trash and let it all out.

BLAARRGHHH

God I didn't realize that head chopping could be that disgusting.

"I'll b-be alright I-I guess," I clarify them following with a nod from all three of them.

"Moving on, The facts... yesterday Kurumi Tokisaki was killed by the AST and Mana was the one who put her out of commision. So as you can see Shin, Videos don't lie."

With me recovering, Shido in shock with his right hand holding his mouth and Kotori sitting calmly.

"With that, Kurumi Tokisaki should be dead," Reine finishes.

"But how? No it can't be, She was alright when she came to class."

"It is weird." Kotori said.

"I don't have an explanation." Reine states.

...

...

...

"What if she can make many copy of herself and have her clones take her place," I tried putting it to words but feels like I'm failing to do so.

"Pfffff," Kotori chuckles. "Yeahhh right, likes that's a thing."

"Wanna bet?"

Kotori smirks. "Sure, what is the offer?"

"If I win, You don't get to wear your ribbons for one day!"

Kotori surprising gawk at this idea. But then...

"FINE! But if I win you become my leg rest whenever I'm at work on Fraxinus!!"

Ehh not a bad risk, but I already know It's already my victory for tomorrow's date. But wait I have work tomorrow at McRonalds... ehhhhh.

"Tohka, its not healthy to gamble like that," Reine with her mother nature points it out.

"I know! You don't have to tell me Mom!"

Reine flinches again when I called her that yet again.

"Anyways, It is highly suggested that you take Kurumi Tokisaki on a date tomorrow since its a holiday." Reine requested.

"It's guaranteed that she'll be revived again." Kotori states.

"And let's not forget about Origami Tobiichi, she would have told the AST, know that Kurumi Tokisaki didn't die which means Mana knows as well."

"Alright then I understand, I'll take her out on date." Shido says.

"You better not screw this up bud." I gave him a pat in the back.

"Good, that is all you should back to your class, will make preparation for tomorrow." said Kotori.

With Shido finish wrapping his head up, we started heading our way back to class and finally have some lunch. Which I am very hungry.

Then something perks up my mind.

"Hey Shido, you go on ahead and I'm going to... uhh... get something to drink real quick from the vending machine," I pull out an excuse.

"Oh sure," He replies and kept walking.

Score.

I headed my way towards the stairs and hope to bum into Kurumi and Origami.

A few minutes ago...

Origami PoV

Tohka and Shido heading somewhere alone? This is a violation to my goal. Tohka Yatogami you are digging you grave a deeper now. I'm still not sure why she acted differently last month. Was it because of me? When the time is right, my own hands and blade will have her blood stained? Or has she encountered another spirit and doesn't want Shido to worry?

Answers that will take time to manifest itself.

But my biggest concern is why Kurumi Tokisaki is still alive. I was there went Mana decapitate her. Was Tohka involve in this? She did ask a bunch questions... no scratch that more like she was pulling an interogation act towards her.

Tohka is indeed powerful as much as I hate to admit it, but Nightmare is in a whole different level. I should start investigating this, right after I make my daily report on Shido first.

Right after I open my bento, Nightmare approached me. That's odd. It feels like I should be the one approaching her.

But she knows what I don't.

"Tobiichi-san do you have a moment?" Nightmare asked. She wasn't any different when asking something like that, she seemed rather calm about the fact that she was beheaded yesterday.

"I too as well, was about to ask you." I said.

"Ara~ I see, so do you really have a moment?"

I should have my guard up and at the same time use this time with her to advantage. I need to know how she's alive and not a scratch.

I can't believe I'm about to quote Tohka for this but if this Nightmare issue is going to be a huge problem then this is such a misfortune...

I took a deep breath then out. I quickly stood up from my desk with my face still unfazed.

"Sure, to where exactly?"

Kurumi had her finger up her chin.

"How about by the stairs near the rooftop doors?" She says. "Sounds good?"

I nod my head.

We started walking up by the stairs near the rooftop door. As we arrived Kurumi begin to speak first.

"Well since you had the same idea as me, and I haven't ate lunch yet... how about you start first." She said with courtesy.

I nod my head again.

"Like how Tohka talks, I'll put it bluntly... how the hell are you still alive? I'm sure you're head was sliced." I interrogated her.

I needed answers.

"I was? Oh that's right I remember now, You were with Mana when she murdered me, isn't that correct?" She says without fazing.

Wait so that was her then?!

I suddenly gasped in shock and was a bit frighten by the fact that I'm possibly speaking to an actual spirit, not the ones I despite the most... I mean an actual DEAD PERSON.

Nightmare suddenly smirked.

Wait, it feels like something is touching my feet. I looked below and saw hands?? and they're sticking out of the shadows?

"Ah!" I tried to get away from it but was too late new arms came behind and apprehended me. These arms I could feel the spirit power flows around my body. So she really is the real deal...

"What the hell??!!" I shouted with struggle. What is she planning to do?

She then started coming closer to me had her face next to my ear.

"I would like a request from you... please don't get in my way." She whispers to my ear seductively and yet creepily. One of her shadow hands got a hold on my throat.

"What are you going to-to do with me?" I almost to tear up with fear. I was defenseless.

"Please... please let m-" Before I could finish my humiliation of fear. As disgusted as I was when begging for mercy to this spirit. I was luckily saved by...

"Ah there you are, I was kinda worried you might have run off somewhere with Ms Notreallyahighstudent gi- I mean Tokisaki-san, says Tohka Tohka trying to diffuse the animosity between the t- Okay I'll stop talking like that," I was saved and it was none other than Tohka who came in just right time. For a moment there she was speaking in third person for some reason. The way she talks reminds me of a certain last order...

Probably nothing...

"Ara ara~ If it isn't the potty mouth princess, back for another round? I can't right now I'm busy at the moment." Nightmare makes an excuse. "You see Tobiichi-san here was harassing me before I could eat my lunch, I'm only defending myself."

More like a sound of a liar, you goth hag. From what Tohka concluded.

"Yeah not happening." Tohka says.

A pregnant of silent enters. about 2 minutes and 52 seconds Nightmare simply sighs and releases her shadow hands. I began to cough because of the pressure those hands were holding me.

"You alright? Origami?" Princess asked me out of concern. Why? Why are you concern of my well being Tohka Yatogami? You're my enemy and when the time comes I'll be the one who takes you down.

"Why? Just why?!" I said with anger and frustration. my hands was clenching.

"Why?" Tohka on the other hand, scratches her cheek with a light laugh. "It's... It's because your my best friend. Origami."

That for the first time in five years has struck my heart, My heart for Shido hasn't struck like that before. But this feeling is this different somehow. Even though were on opposite sides and my goals, she still treats me like I'm really her actual best friend. Wait when she invited me back at hot springs.

Flashback

AST BASE

"You put quite the soldier, Sergeant Tobiichi!" One of the AST members says.

"Why do you have to go hard on us, Sire!"

Currently at the base we finish a session of practice for incoming spirits. The other ladies are discussing a time off. tch, what are they thinking.

"Hey y'all since we been working pretty hard for the past week, I say we take a day off and head off to the hot spring!"

"YAAA!!" All of the members apart from me cheered.

The door was suddenly open revealing the rest of the AST members.

"Guess what! the Lieutenant agreed!"

The ladies cheered again.

"Such a waste of time, why not use the time off to train more and add power to the team," I demand. Knowing how Tohka Yatogami's spirit power and abilities, they have improved drastically for the past month.

My phone then suddenly rang, it says and has a picture of Shido in it. Knowing how he's calling me right now, its probably important.

I quickly answer it and had my phone next to my ear and with tint of blush to my face.

"Hello Shido."

"Hey hey hey wassup Paper-fold!" I began to flinch because this voice was rather familiar.

A very disgusting voice indeed.

"Tch, Princess." I muttered under my breath with out the other members hearing. If they find out I'm actually friends with a spirit I don't know what they will think of me. I need this position in order to avenge my parents.

"DING DING DING, Good Job Paper-fold!" Tohka says with enthusiasm.

"State your business."

"Okay let me guess from your tone and action and just so you know I'm not psychic. Even though I'm spirit but anyways your team is going to take a day off and including you but you decided to convince them to not go because its a waste of time and instead train more, Am I wrong?"

I suddenly flinched again, that statement was perfectly accurate...

"No," I internally sigh with defeat.

"Then I'm inviting you to come to the hot spring with us."

"Along with you and hermit I'll pass." I responded.

"Okay th-" Tohka was then interrupted by someone opening the door in the background.

"Hey... Tohka... have... you... seen my phone anywhere?" It was Shido, I recognized the voice. She stole his phone. I'm not going to lie, I'll give respect for that. But I'll take it away since she living with Shido.

Out of frustration, I released a lot of pressure on my grip and suddenly it felt wet.

"WOAH She's mad." I hear the rest of the AST Members shouts.

"I don't know." Tohka replies, then I hear Shido shrugs and leaves the room with the door opening and closing. "How about this Paper-fold, I'll have a Shido included in the hot spring trip, would you still go?"

Tohka + I + Hermit + Hot Spring = Disgusting

But her offer goes like.

I + Shido - (Tohka + Hermit) + Hot Spring = Personal time with Shido.

...

...

...

"I'm in," I answer.

"Great! will pick you up at your place this afternoon, Thanks for being a good sport Origami!" Tohka then ended the call.

I drop my phone for a moment and then look up just a second before going deep in thoughts.

Why would Tohka do this?

End of Flashback

"Origami are you alright," I lift my head to see Tohka offering a hand to me.

"I'm fine," The old me would have rejected that hand, but the new me accepted it.

Tohka then gave me a lift. Knowing how long we been here our cue was answered.

GROWL~~

"Oops that was me, I haven't eaten anything in a while." Tohka says sheepishly.

"Ara ara~ same here, why don't we a bite to eat?" Nightmare offers. I still didn't trust her.

"Don't you eat human flesh for lunch, Kurumi-san?" Tohka ask a very graphic and disturbing question. Kurumi gasped in shock.

"How could you think of me like that Tohka-san!" Kurumi then accusingly points at her. "Did you mistook me as a barbaric person?"

Person is the last way to describe you.

"No, it sorta fits you because knowing by the fact that you've almost killed me with that weapon of yours"

Tohka and Nightmare had a fight?

"Wait a minute why are you still here? aren't you going somewhere after giving poor Origami a pin by the wall thing?" Tohka curiously ask. I been wondering that lately why hasn't Nightmare left.

"Ara~ I was going to eat with my closes friends Tohka-san, aren't we friends along Origami-san?" wait what?

"You almost killed me!" I shout.

"Because you were in my way!"

"You almost shot me!" Tohka shouts.

"You were inspecting a dead person's body and its rude!"

"ABABA how about we eat lunch together, like the three amigos or since Kurumi isn't coming clean, I guess it's me and Origami which is the duos compadre." Tohka offers.

Eat with Nightmare? I think I'll pass.

"Yea- No." Before I could finish Tohka puts both Nightmare and I in a headlock and was heading back to the classroom.

"Great! then lets eat!"

Tohka POV

We finish eating lunch, and it was great. Kurumi, Origami and I actually had a great lunch together. No fights or not once blood was spill between the three of us. Apart from Kurumi's tease about Origami being arrogant and reckless on facing her.

Shido came in late since he actually had to use the washroom, with his presence here this made the tables turn itself, as Origami and Kurumi grab a hold on each of his arm.

I didn't care but the old Tohka would have.

"Nightmare, I suggest you let go... I'm not afraid of your threat," Origami said but saying that actually made her shake a little.

"Origami you alright? You're shaking a little," I ask out of concern.

"Shut your mouth," She replies.

"Ara~ haven't learn your lesson yet Tobiichi-san?" She says. "Maybe another talk would work out for you?"

Origami then flinches. Holy cow she really was scared. Shido being an oblivious idiot wasn't getting any of it right. He raised a brow.

"Did something happened?" He asked.

"Nope," All three of said at the same time.

Shido sighs in relief.

"Thank goodness," He says.

He really has no idea whats happening doesn't he?

Oh well, Lunch is about to end and up next is gym class...

...

...

...

...

wait what?

Outdoor Fields

Timeskip

Gym class has started with everyone in their gym uniform all the boys was wearing a white T-shirt and blue tracksuit pants and the girls was wear white T-shirt and tight red shorts...

...

...

...

SIKE! we're wearing what the boys are wearing. Including the tracksuit jackets. So no looking at our sorry ass, you fucking perverts!

Surprisingly this is the first time I've seen Kurumi changed apart from her school uniform and astral dress. I haven't notice I been staring at her for quite a while. she notice it from the start and began her tease.

"Oh, like what you see Tohka-san? I didn't know you swing that way."

I instantly froze.

"NO! NO! NOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed.

Kurumi got pretty overwhelmed with my reaction as she quickly back away. I felt someone has grab my shoulder and it revealed to be Origami giving me a sign to calm the fuck down.

"Tohka, would you please refrain yourself from making a crater?" She stated. She then point it which was below as a slight and light crater formed. "Are you trying to get yourself caught?"

"What do you mean?"

She then points at someone mainly at the gym tea-

...

...

...

"What?" I simply reply.

Our gym teacher is... has this been my fault for interfering with the world of Date A Live? Or is it just because this different from other realities? Or is it because this is a fucking low-class fanfiction and they can just do whatever they want.

My real question is why is our gym teacher! --

"Good Afternoon class! I'll be subbing in for your actual teacher, my name is Ryouko Kusakabe! Better show some respect to me! Otherwise drop and do ten!" The Lieutenant of the AST has spoken.

Why

the

fuck

is

she

here??????

Her eyes suddenly switch her gaze towards me. This isn't good.

"Hey, you look familiar." She says.

Sweats droplets began to drip down my face.

"Uhh, You must be imagining things," I nervously said.

"Wait hold on, you're... let see." She goes through her attendance. "Ah, Tohka Yatogami!"

"Uhh... um yes sensei!"

"Wait a minute I REMEMBER YOU!" She shouts, earning the huge stare from the class. "You're the girl from the bathhouse!"

Roll with it. Just roll with it.

"Right... I didn't know you were a teacher." I replied.

"Oh, I'm only helping out a friend of mine, I may be a Lieutenant of a military force. But I also taught my squads with the basic fitness program." She explains.

I turn my head to Origami who was unfazed.

"Don't look at me, just go with it."

I sigh, with that minor problem out of the way. Ryouko our substitute gym teacher told us what were going to be doing today. I was in a small group with Kurumi, Origami and Shido. it was pretty chill.

"Alright people today since were out here in the soccer field... why not have a game?" She smirks.

Everyone in the class cheered.

Oh boi this isn't going to end well, due to the fact that we have two spirits and an AST member I don't thinks the teams are balance.

(Just so you know I suck at writing a sports scene)

The teams are...

meh.

I was with Kurumi but Origami was at the opposite team along with Shido. Ryouko picked out the captains and what do you know it was Origami and I.

Origami took the midfield while I stand as goalie. I'm more focused on protecting things so this should do. Kurumi for some reason took defense and was closer me.

"Kurumi remember to hold back!" I reminded her.

"You don't have to tell me that!" She smirks.

The sound of the whistle marked the start of the game.

Origami quickly got a ball. She aggressively make her way towards the goal. A couple of our teammates tried to steal the ball but due to Origami being physically train to take out spirits.

"What the!?"

"Hey!"

She passes them.

"That's super genius for ya, a good athlete and a hottie for one." Surprisingly Tonomachi makes the comment.

I had a vein popped.

"TOUMA I MEAN TONOMACHI GET YOUR MISFORNUTE ASS OUT THERE!" I yelled.

He was startled and tried to steal the ball Origami but failed. I sigh.

"Kurumi!"

She looks at me nod her head. As she was running to towards Origami she had a trick up her sleeve.

"<Zaphkiel> Aleph," I imagine from what I heard. Soon as she said that she disappeared shocking Origami's surrounding. Then a gust of wind came blowing and the ball that she was dribbling disappeared.

"What?" She said out frustrations.

Then a few seconds later Kurumi was dribbling towards the opposite side.

"Ara ara~ How do you like that Tobiichi-san? Time Ball!" She pull out a smug and kept dribbling.

Origami scoffed and went back for Kurumi.

"YEEEAHHHH!! GO KURUMI!" I cheered. I spot Shido lookin kinda shock but was then motivated as he was on defense.

Kurumi then passes the ball due the sheer amount of players grouping on her. One friendly player took and since majority of the group were teaming up on Kurumi that got an opening to the goal.

The person took the shot and goal! Not event he goalie could react.

"One-to-zero!" The Lieutenant announced and with a whistle blown. "Great technique out there Tokisaki!"

"I'm flattered Sensei." She replies.

The game then continues as the goalie passes the ball to one player then to Origami she didn't hesitate to take the first shot but this one caught my surprise not even the defender in my team could stop.

"Patriot Shoot!" Origami shots the ball up in the air and then...

What the heck?

The ball then came towards my goal like a fucking homing missile?

"TOHKA THE BALL!" Some of my teammates snapped me back from reality.

Okay two can play that game Angel. I prepared myself for this situation, now time to show you my own hissatsu technique!

The classics will do it! My right hand began to glow purple as I let all the power out.

"GOD HAND!" I shout, as a huge transparent hand appeared. I had it face forward and the ball the landing on it.

After a few moment, the ball stopped. As steam began to manifest from my palm. It worked.

"That was a good shot you pulled there Origami!" I smiled while she scoffed. What her deal?

Kurumi walks towards to me.

"Shall we continue?" For the first ever time since I have come to this world this is the first time I have actually seen Kurumi Tokisaki having fun for once, like really with everyone out here playing.

Nightmare does have a heart.

I nod my head and throw the ball to my teammates.

As the game continues...

Timeskip

Finally the day is over. We tied for the duration of the class. Origami and Kurumi were real MVPs. I had to block many of Origami's shots and others were pretty weak. Shido barely even tried to play offense since he was being a wuss for the majority of the game.

The gym teacher was very impress of our performance at the game and is looking forward to teaching us again, she did say that our actual gym teacher will be back the next class. 

The trios who I haven't noticed and bothered came by me at the end of class and offered me these aquarium tickets. I accepted the offer and plus you might not know when they'll be used.

I quickly left and headed straight to the shoe lockers. As soon as I walked down the stairs, I spot Shido asking Kurumi out for tomorrow. I was at the edge of the lockers.

"Oh, so tomorrow?" Kurumi asked.

"Yeah thought I could show you around town that is." He says with him smiling like damn chad. God for some reason it makes me sick to see those kind of people.

"Oh that's fun, hold on are you asking me out on a date?" She teasingly says with her finger up her chin.

"I guess you can say that," He nervously replied.

Okay this, I find it hilarious.

"HAHAHA! The virgin has finally made his move!" I shout with a chuckle.

Shido had his eyes widened as he say me. while Kurumi had a smug, like she was watching Youtube friends... I mean funny youtube videos.

"Tohka?!" He shouts with tint of red to his cheeks knowing that I'm interrupting his request.

"Ah Tohka, hello there!" Kurumi smiles.

"Virgin, Kurumi... Don't mind me I'm just going to get my shoes." I walked to my locker which was slightly close to them and fetch my shoes. "Continue to what you were doing.

Kurumi nods with understanding. Shido tries to keep his facial expression neutral but with me watching behind Kurumi's back it made his job a little difficult I might say.

His face began to drip in sweat.

"So... uhhh what do you say?" He says

"Alright, I'll go on a date with you." Kurumi replies with a tint of joy.

I on the other hand had a sign held up that says Tier 15 and a thumbs up.

Shido just simply looked at me with confuse this however confuses Kurumi.

"Shido are you alright?" She ask.

"Ohh I'm fine, it's just there was something in my face." He started rubbing his cheeks. "Anyways, does 10:30 okay with you? We could meet by the station gates."

"Okay, I'll see you there, I'm looking forward to it!" She says. "Tohka, I had really fun today, with you and Origami... I've never felt such joy in... a long time."

For a moment she stuttered from saying the last part. It's probably involves her murdering her very own best friend, Sawa Yamauchi...

"Alright I'll take my leave, tell Origami I said Hi!" She then skips out of the school entrance.

Shido on the other hand felt the emotion that Kurumi had said to me as he then straight up and had a confident look.

"Alright, then I can do this... I'll make her fall for me!" He says without a care in the world. "I swear it!"

In a blink of the eye Origami suddenly appeared behind him. How the heck did she do that?

"You swear what exactly?" She ask with no emotions.

Shido was startled as she shrieked in surprise.

"Origami!" He says.

"Shido, I'll ask again, you swear what to Kurumi?" She interrogates him.

"Umm nothing..." He tries to put an excuse.

"You're a bad liar." I blunt said.

"Stay out of this Tohka!" Both Origami and Shido said at the same time.

I held up my hands in defense. Origami then went back to what she was doing and had Shido pinned by the lockers.

"Just answer already!"

Shido then had grabs Origami's shoulder and pushed her away. "Sorry, but I need to go and buy groceries. Later guys!"

He lied to snooped out his ass and managed to ran away. This only worry Origami.

"Oh Shido," She touches her throat, which was marked from Kurumi's powers. "Tohka Yatogami."

I suddenly perked up.

"What?"

"What is Shido up to?" She accusingly asked.

"I haven't had the slightest clue, plus I have work tomorrow... so I can't help you out Paper-fold... Oh and Kurumi says hi." I then start walking out before... "Oh and Origami."

Origami eyes were down just a moment ago and suddenly raised a little.

"Kurumi Tokisaki had fun with us today... but not the bad ones where she threaten you this lunch but today's class... it was the first ever time she had actually had fun with real friends... be happy with that for once." I stated to Origami as I felt like she dropped down to her knees with epiphany that hasn't notice it. "Well then I'll see ya later!"

I left her and began to walk home, knowing how Shido walked out first he must be home...

I sighed, knowing how I won't going out with Shido tomorrow and will be working my grease off at the mcdonald-parody... things shouldn't all that bad right?

After all were almost near the end of season one. Just have to survive the plot of Kurumi Killer and hope to face off the other spirits.

But I can't lie to myself Origami Tobiichi the avenger/soon to be spirit and Kurumi Tokisaki the worst spirit are the coolest friends that I have ever made...

End of Chapter 11

This Chapter was rushed and was not edit!

Hello, its me like I said before I will lose interest but first of all I couldn't think of a way to continue this story. The Kurumi Killer arc has left me to dust. So Origami, Kurumi and Tohka(SI) are the three amigos. I did that on purposely because the fact that it would have been really wholesome and cool to have those three as actual school friends.

There are a bunch of references in this chapter especially the note that Tohka handed to Shido. If you find it weird then the source of it was from Super Mario Logan's content.

Knowing how the chapter was hugely reference to Inazuma Eleven's soccer style set.

Anyways I'll see you in the next Chapter hopefully!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 7.1K 29
βπ˜πŽπ” π’π‡πŽπ”π‹πƒ πŠππŽπ– 𝐁𝐘 ππŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 πŒπ€πƒπ„ π“πŽ 𝐁𝐄 ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π.❞ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ π˜Ώπ™–π™—π™ž π™©π™šπ™–π™˜π™π™šπ™¨ οΏ½...
148K 2.1K 40
[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
1.1K 39 19
As a lazy anime fan, I Jacob Robblee die and meet a goddess who offers me a chance to be reincarnated into any world. I choose to become the protagon...
2.8K 143 8
1000 years ago, a calamity befell the earth; the first space quake occurred. It is unknown how many died from it, but it is known to be at least 20%...