𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝐴𝑚𝑜𝑟 | 18+

By Ayesha_kennedy

"Ellie.. " he warned when I gently squeezed his hard bludge over the slacks causing him to cursed underneath... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
AUTHOR NOTE!
41
AUTHOR'S NOTE!
42
43
44
AUTHOR NOTE!
45
46
47
AUTHOR NOTE!
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56 (End)

29

97K 1.9K 325
By Ayesha_kennedy

I never really understood what it meant to feel alive until you cloaked me with your love ~

Mason Williams ~

_ Flash back_

I'd meant it when I said she's not going to walk properly for a fucking week. Seeing her that closer to Matteo made me want to grab her by the neck and fuck the breath out of her.

She was laying in the middle of the bed with her hands cuffed above her head and blindfold in her eyes, all naked. I swear if she wasn't the most beautiful and sexy woman I've ever laid my eyes on.

And she's only mine.

"M-Mason? What a-are you doing?" She asked, her angelic voice come out low and desperate causing me to smirk. Her wetness were dripping from her sweet pink cunt making her all mess. I grab her ankle pulling her at the edge of the bed and she gasped.

"Tell me your safe word, bella"

"Red"

Her safety word made my smirk grew widened. There's no way I'm going to stop until she say her safe word.

"M-Mason I-" but she cut off by her own moan when I placed a kiss on her pussy. I spread her legs wider and licked my lips watching how beautiful her pussy looks, glistening from wet. She arched her back moaning when I licked her wetness with my tongue lapping up than sucked on her clit, hard.

God, she taste like fucking heaven.

"Oh fuck" she cried out as I kept sucking her clit, hard. I moved my attention to her nub and sucked on it swirling my tongue around it.

"Oh my god.. Mason- ah" She was moaning like crazy as I start to eat the life out of her. God, If I could eat her pussy all the day than I would. She began to grounded her hips on my tongue like a needy slut as I pushed my tongue in and out of her tight hole. She tried to close her legs but I gripped them keeping them in their place spreading more wider as I began to fuck her with my tongue more faster.

"Oh my- fuck!" She arched her back rolling her hips to get my tongue more deeper inside her. I massage her walls with my tongue. She was a moaning mess. I replaced my tongue with my finger sliding two fingers deeper inside her while sucking on her clit. She cried out as she tried to free herself from the cuffed. The sounds of her cuffs clanking in my ear as well as her desperate whines and moans.

Her angelic moans were like music to my ear.

"Please- oh my god!" She moaned, as I began to pumping my fingers in and out of her in more deeper and faster pace. I flick and swirled my tongue around her clit moving up to her nub. I sucked harder on her clit and she cried out loudly. She panted releasing her first orgasm trying to move her hips away. but I firmly kept them in their place eating her out.

"Ah- p-please it's t-too much- oh god!" She cried out, arching her back when I pushed my tongue deep inside her massaging her clit with my thumb. I peered at her to see her lips apart as she arched her back moaning continuously. My lips pulled up into a mischief smirk and I sucked her clit hard causing her to cried out loudly. She was sensitive as she cum once again.

"You tasted so fucking good, Principessa" I growled as she fisted her hands pleading me to free her hands.

Her lips apart and her chest rosing up and down as she gasped for air. I loved the way she begged, how her voice sounded so whiny and desperate, trembling with her cries. I groaned and last time sucked on her sensitive clit causing her to moaned. I stood up and walked to my closet.

If she's thinking I'm done with her then she's fucking wrong.

I walked back to the bedroom with vibrator, this is going to be a lot of fun. I walked up to her and leaned down to pressed my lips against her. I bite and pulled her bottom lip between my teeth sucking it. A low moan left her lips. I last time kissed her and pulled away causing her to pout.

I smirked gripping her ankle and bounded the rope around it. A gasp left her lips. I did same with the other ankle causing her legs to spilt in wider 'V' impossible for her to shut them closed. Her eyebrows coming together in confusion.

"Mason, w-what are- oh my god!" Ellie cut off by her own moan as I rest the vibrator inside her, turning it on with the remote. The vibrator began to buzzled inside her. Her lips fell apart as she was moaning like crazy. I leaned against the near wall with my arms crossed over my chest enjoying the view. A mischief smirk playing on my face as I watched her screaming out in pleasure. She's uncontrollably moving her hips and arching her back.

"Oh m-my! It's t-too- ah! Much" she cried out trying to shut her legs closed which is impossible. I licked my lips as I watched juice leaking from her pink beautiful cunt.

I walked over to her and leaned down capturing her lips in a rough kiss. Her chest rising up and down as she moaned into the kiss. I pushed my tongue inside her mouth caressing my tongue against her.

"P-please- oh god!" She plead as another orgasm left her body leaving her even more sensitive. I smirk placing hot kisses on her neck and softly bite down on her skin. Her nails digging in her skin from intense pleasure. She arched her back moaning turning her head in side giving me better access of her neck.

"Tell me, whom do you belong to, Principessa?" I asked right into her ear as she cried out uncontrollably bucking her hips.

She's closer to another orgasm.

"Y-you- oh fuck" She screamed out.

I smirked nibbling her ear.

"I thought I made it very clear that I don't like his hands on I you, Principessa?" I asked, tears rolled down her rosy pink  cheeks from the pleasure. I took one of her pink nipple in my mouth sucking it as much as I can. I swirled my tongue around it and last time sucked it switching to another.

"God- I-I'm sorry- please" She cried out, I smirked.

"You like that?" I asked sucking her nipples, pantin. Ellie nodded her head biting her lip so hard that blood come out from it. I pecked her lips and removed her blindfold as more tears rolled down her rosy cheeks. She slowly opened her beautiful chocolate eyes to met mine, her breathing got faster and she screamed out as another orgasm ripped out off her.

She'd come so many times that I could believe she was close to almost passing out. Seeing her like this a fucking hot mess from pleasure was enough to drive me to my own orgasm.

"Mason!" She hissed shooting me a glare as I kissed down her lower body moving closer to her cunt with smirk. She was so fucking mess. Her thighs wet from her arousal. Her whole body and hair wet from sweat making her look even more sexy. I preyed her legs apart and pushed my tongue deep inside her hole causing her to screamed out. She almost loosened the rope from tugging.

Her legs tried to get snapped closed as I began to fuck her with my tongue faster. I chuckled and kept them firmly in their place replacing my mouth with my finger sliding two fingers deeper inside her.

I sucked her clit hard and she screamed out.

"P-please! Oh fuck!" She cried out loudly as another orgasm left her. I chuckled and turned off the vibrator. She'd enough. I'm afraid she's gonna passed out from how many times she'd come making all mess. Her eyes closed as she gasped for the air, her chest rising up and down. I apart her shaky legs and placed a soft kiss on her pussy kissing all the to her stomach to her face. I couldn't helped as the most sadistic grin tugging on my lips.

"I hate you.." she murmured, her voice coming out harsh from screaming. I brushed her sweaty wet hair from her face nearly getting heart attack from how fucking beautiful she's looking.

"Oh no, you don't, bella" I smirked kissing her lips softly.

Her eyes getting fluttered closed. I uncuffed her wrists and throw the metal object into the floor. Her hands itself wrapped around my neck as I leaned down to kiss her once again.

I lowly groan into the kiss when she gently tugged on my hair.

"I thought we're barely starting?" I asked teasing her causing her eyes to grew widened. I know she's fucking sore and she's going to definitely passed out if I fuck her.

"I'm tired.." she murmured closing her eyes. I chuckled kissing her forehead.

"You should've thought that before you tried to went to date with Matteo" I answered squeezing her hip causing her to pout.

"But we're not done yet, Principessa" I whispered huskily right into her ear and she moaned out when I kissed on her neck on that sweet spot, sucking it.

"Mason.. " her eyes getting fluttered closed.

Fuck, my name sounds so hot rolling off her tongue.

I pecked her lips and got off the bed walking to the bathroom, I grabbed a towel soaking it in warm water than walked back to my room to see her almost asleep.

I guess it was too much for her.

I gently apart her legs and cleaned her thighs moving to between her legs causing her to softly moan. She's so sensitive there right now. After cleaning her body, I grabbed one of my shirt from the closet and gently put it on her small tired body.

"I love you" She mumbled tiredly burying her face in my neck. My heart fluttered and I smiled kissing the top of her head.

God, I missed this hearing from her.

"I love you even more" I whispered gently laying her down causing a small beautiful smile to tugged on her lips. I couldn't helped but stared down at her with admired gently stroking her hair as she slowly drift to sleep in my arms.

She's definitely an angel.

A grin tugged on my lips as I watched my angel sleeping peacefully, snoring softly in my arms and I leaned down pressing my lips against hers softly.

I missed this, Having her so closer to me in my arms.

"Maybe you're a one person to the world, bella. But to me, you're my whole world" I whispered stroking her rosy cheek with my knuckles.

She hummed tiredly burying her face more in my neck making me smiled.

I last time kissed her on her forehead and slowly got off the bed stalking into the bathroom, I stripped off my pant, boxer and turned on the shower letting the warm water ran down my body. I closed my eyes as a small smile tugged on my lips, thinking about..

Mi Amore

_flashback ends_

I took a deep breathe covering my face with my hands.

I can't lose her.

*****

Hi my lovelies 💓

Thank you so much for reading ❤❤

Keep reading "His Amore" and keep supporting me
As it'll encourage me to write more better and
Interesting chapters for ya'all.

Anyways, See ya all in the next chapter.

Smuts are on their way 😉

^^

<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 32.2K 51
| COMPLETE | After graduating from high school, Delilah Kingston gets a job at her brother's best friend's company. She thinks that her life is absol...
1.4M 33.9K 69
❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...
661 84 10
"Shhhh," he cut me off, his palms spreading on the revealed skin of my abdomen. His index fingers made their way into the waistband of my sweatpants...
391 12 4
"I'll allow you the excitement of thinking you're safe from me." His hands grip my waist, holding me absolutely still. "And I'll allow you the thrill...