Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note๐ŸŒท
1๐ŸŒท
2๐ŸŒท
3๐ŸŒท
4๐ŸŒท
5๐ŸŒท
6๐ŸŒท
7๐ŸŒท
8๐ŸŒท
9๐ŸŒท
10๐ŸŒท
11๐ŸŒท
12๐ŸŒท
13๐ŸŒท
14๐ŸŒท
15๐ŸŒท
16๐ŸŒท
17๐ŸŒท
18๐ŸŒท
19๐ŸŒท
20๐ŸŒท
21๐ŸŒท
22๐ŸŒท
23๐ŸŒท
24๐ŸŒท
25๐ŸŒท
26๐ŸŒท
27๐ŸŒท
28๐ŸŒท
29๐ŸŒท
30๐ŸŒท
31๐ŸŒท
32๐ŸŒท
34๐ŸŒท
35๐ŸŒท
36๐ŸŒท
37๐ŸŒท
38๐ŸŒท
39๐ŸŒท
40๐ŸŒท
41๐ŸŒท
42๐ŸŒท
A/N
43๐ŸŒท
44๐ŸŒท
A/n
A/N
45๐ŸŒท
46๐ŸŒท
47๐ŸŒท
48๐ŸŒท
49๐ŸŒท
50๐ŸŒท
51๐ŸŒท
52๐ŸŒท
53๐ŸŒท
54๐ŸŒท
55๐ŸŒท
56๐ŸŒท
57๐ŸŒท
58๐ŸŒท
59๐ŸŒท
60๐ŸŒท
61๐ŸŒท
62๐ŸŒท
63๐ŸŒท
64๐ŸŒท
65๐ŸŒท
66๐ŸŒท
A/N
67๐ŸŒท
68๐ŸŒท
69๐ŸŒท
70๐ŸŒท
71๐ŸŒท
72๐ŸŒท
Note
73๐ŸŒท
A/n
74๐ŸŒท
75๐ŸŒท
76๐ŸŒท
77๐ŸŒท
Author Note
78๐ŸŒท
79๐Ÿฅ€
A/N

33๐ŸŒท

4.8K 254 38
By chandusweety4

Hey guys..

Sorry, yesterday by mistake I published it nd due to lack of time I didn't get time to inform.

Anyway...Enjoy the update..

                     ❤❤❤❤❤

Hasna pov:

As we reached down, I randomly glanced at the hostel gate only to get flabbergasted at the scene which was going on in front of me....

Oh...my...Pari & Rishi sir, were kissing..

But, Are they both really Pari & Rishi sir?

Maybe they are someone else, but that girl looks like Pari only.

Kaduvale...What am I seeing is real or it is my illusion?

May be I should check once again. I rubbed my eyes with my hands and glanced at the view which was going on in front of my eyes again making my eyes go wide.

It seems like true, but how can Rishi sir & Pari be together. I mean they never spoke directly and they didn't even behave in that way in public too. In fact, they never spoke with each other except one day, that too on that day he just ragged her that's it.

Then, when did she became his girlfriend?

Maybe it's my illusion..yeah maybe...
Yet, I will just ask Nina to clarify my doubt..

But, what if Nina thinks that I'm crazy when it's not true.

Shall I ask her or not?

I decided to ask her because I'm so curious to know whether it is true or not. May be she is not seeing what I'm seeing.

"Nina are you seeing what I'm seeing" I queried her to clarify my doubt.

But, I haven't gotten any response and tilted my head towards her only to see her mouth hung open while her saliva was dripping from her mouth same like a dog.

By looking at her aghasted face, I confirmed that, they are Rishi & Pari only and its real. That means, they are lovers.

That is the reason why, no one ever done ragging to her except Rishi sir. That too, he only ragged her for just once.

Poor me...,All the time I used to thought that she was lucky to not to get caught by any senior except Rishi sir, but I didn't expect that she is his girlfriend that's why he used to took her aside far from us in the name of ragging and used to rag her.

No..No...you dumbo..it's not ragging.. It might be sweet talks.

Huff...I came out of my trance nd nudged her hand to bring her back from the shock.

"Oh my god! They both are kissing each other like a long lost lovers" Nina exclaimed loudly.

I quickly clasped my hand over her mouth to shut her lips nd gestured her towards those love birds.

In a swift, she pushed my hand and whispered...

"That bitch is really playing an innocent role in front of us" Nina gritted her teeth in a low tone.

"Nina, don't say like that about Pari." I murmured.

"What! She has a boyfriend and that too Rishi sir. Moreover, she hid it from us" Nina accused Pari lowly.

"So what!" I snapped back at her in a low voice.

"Are you not angry at her for not sharing it with us" Nina asked me angrily in her low-pitched voice.

"No...Not at all....It's her wish to share it with us or not" I whispered back.

"But" Nina was mumbling, but I stopped her in the middle by interrupting her.

"Nina...I know she has a lover but I didn't know that it is Rishi sir" I said faintly.

"You know ?" Nina mumbled back at me in accusing tone.

"Yes" I replied calmly.

"Has she told you? " Nina queried me in her low tone with a hurtful expression.

"No...By mistake, I heard her saying I love you something like that on the phone to someone on a late night" I murmured softly at her.

"And you didn't care to tell me" she whispered twisting her lips at me.

"It's her personal. How can you expect me to tell her personal matters to you when she didn't like to share it with us" I replied calmly.

"Oh..but Darling, I'm so lucky to have a trustworthy friend like you" she mumbled quietly while smiling at me.

I awkwardly smiled back at her not knowing what to reply further.

"Hehe..hmm...I think, that's the reason why they never rag her " I whispered further by changing the topic.

"Yeah..now I understand, why they never ragged her." Nina exaggerated.

"But, they showed partiality by shielding her just because she is his girlfriend." Nina added again in inaudible voice while scowling.

"May be" I murmured.

"But it's wrong na..."Nina said softly in return I just smiled at her.

"Leave it..come, let's go back to our room" I said, knowing very well that she will agree with me now to head back to our room as Rishi sir & pari are near the gate area.

"No" Nina whispered yelled at me.

As soon as she uttered...I looked at her stupefied.

"What!" I exclaimed in shock.

"Have you forgot we are going to sneak into cottage" she remarked.

"No..Nina..Look Rishi sir & Pari is here only. What if they caught us and ask us that where we are going then what will you answer to him" I said trying to put some sense into her brain.

"He will only ask when he will caught us na" Nina grinned.

"What do you mean" I asked her.

"Look, they are facing their back at us and doing romance with each other. Tell me, Will they see us while passing behind them?" Nina questioned me.

"No way" I answered back after thinking about possibilities.

"Then, there is no problem to sneak in
because now, there is no obstacle for us " she chirped lowly.

"No nina...I'm scared...please we will go back. " I said sternly in my low pitched voice.

"No" she said in determination.

With that, she dragged me out of the hostel suddenly. In a swift, we are out of the hostel and luckily, they both didn't saw us.

Thankgod..

"Idiot..why did you pull that stunt.." I shouted at her loudly forgetting about everything.

"Shoo...security guard" she whispered, looking at the guard.

I bit my tongue childishly at her and said in quite tone..

"He is sleeping." I hushed at her.

"Then, also keep quite. What if he will wake up at your loud yells" she mumbled while I gaped at her.

I have never done these type of things till now. And, This witch is making me do all the naughty things.

We looked here & there like thieves and started walking like a robber's. I was hella frightened where as Nina was daringly walking towards the cottage.

Luckily, none were there on our way to sneaking into a guys room..When we are near to the cottage..I saw that, the lights are on in the cottage..That indicates that they are awake.

"Nina lights are on" I muttered nervously.

"So what" she said just like that without having any fear.

"That indicates, they are awake" I sassed her.

I'm damn sure. They are wide awake and might be doing their office work because they are business magnets. I mean my Anna is also a business man like them, he works late night too.

So, similarly they are same as my anna so they might be doing the same.

Before, I could say anything to stop her from going there, we already reached the cottage.

"Nina...I think we should head back to our hostel. I'm so scared" I said meekly while pinching my lips nervously.

She was glaring at something by ignoring me, she muttered angrily..

"Who is that bitch" Nina yelled while gritting her teeth.

"shoo.." I hit her arm, signalling to keep her voice low and glanced in that direction only to see cabir anna speaking to some girl.

At this time.

Ayyo kaduvale..What if something happened between them, then again Nina will become like before and I can't tolerate it.

Before anything happens, I should take her back to our room.

"Nina I think we should go back as you already saw him. Now come, let's go" I said softly, hoping she would agree as we still standing outside the gate near a tree.

"No..I want to hear what they are talking. If I heard something against to my feelings and me then I will kick his ass then & there." Nina fumed.

"Nina..please..you are the one who said that after we saw him we will head back to the room, right. Then, why are you hell bent on staying here. Come, we will go." I urged her.

"No means no.." she said stubbornly and tried to climb the wall.

I opened my mouth widely in horror...

"Come & help me...what are you looking at by standing like a statue" Nina commented by bringing me back from my thoughts.

"No way..we are going in like that. What if we will fall & break our bones" I cringed.

"How will we go when daksh sir, is sitting near the garden which is closer to the gate" Nina said annoyingly.

Suddenly, Nina blasted a horrific bomb on me.

Oh...my...why did I even come with her?

What if my wolfy saw me?

What he will think about me?

Will he think badly about me?

What if, he will tell to my brother that..I sneaked into a guys room.

"Do you want us to get caught while going through the front gate." Nina queried while raising her perfectly shaped eyebrow.

I shook my head as no..I will go back to our room...I can't take risk. I mean what if we get caught....then, our image will be damaged.

Yet, I can't leave her alone. She is my friend.

Without having any choice, I inched to her making sure I won't get caught.

But, where is my wolfy. I didn't get a glimpse of him but, she got a glance of him?

Poor me..

"Oho..what are you thinking..help me." Nina chided lowly.

"We can't climb...It's too height for us" I said in a hushed tone

But she didn't listen and was adamant on trying to climb the wall while jumping up & down.

I searched for something useable for us to climb....but didn't find anything.

With, disappointment....I turned towards her who was busy in jumping like a monkey.

"Nina..We will go inside by gate only" I said while mentally praying to god to not to get caught by them.

"We can't, Daksh sir is there only" nina said softly.

"We will go in by hiding but not this please Nina...I don't want us to get hurt...please..." I said to her by using my puppy eyes.

She nodded her head and whispered an ok..

We both hid behind the wall while keeping our heads out from behind the wall to see if anyone were watching us.

After making sure that no one has seen us, we both sneak in, as the gate is wide open.

There is no one here..

I mean Nina said that my Elli is in the garden, but I couldn't get a glimpse of him.

We both walked into the gate like thieves. She moved further, but I stood at the entrance, staring at cabir & that girl. That girl was trying to hug him, but he pushed her away. I quickly looked for Nina but...

Instead of her, I saw my wolfy. My breath quicken. My heart was racing like a horse.

He was sitting on a chair like a king and was busy with working on his laptop with so much concentration.

Wow...he have specs....My Elli looks more handsome with specs on him.

I was so into him that I didn't realise about Nina.

Suddenly, Nina held my hand and pulled me near bushes to hide behind them.

Again bushes..huff..

"Are you dumb? What if he caught you when you are openly staring at him that too standing at 10 feet far from him" Nina scolded me for my negligence in return I gave a sheepish smile at her.

Daksh pov:

I was sitting in the garden which is near the gate to avoid the annoying conversation of cabir & Bhoomi. I was working on my laptop, when I heard a notification buzz...

I fished out my phone from my pocket and unlocked it. It's a message from rishi..

Your baby has sneaked out from hostel with cabir's baby.😜..

Anger swirled inside me like a volcano...

How dare she is!

Didn't she know that it's dangerous to come out from hostel now.

I was protecting her from evil eagles while she is coming out to get caught by them.

I was burning with anger when another notification buzzing came..

It's from Rishi again..

Don't worry Pari & I followed them silently without getting known by them. Right now they both are standing outside of our cottage.So, they are safe..I'm going back to the hostel with pari...

Take care of your baby😛

Baby my foot...I should teach her a lesson for pulling that stunt.

But, what made both of them to sneak out from the hostel to come to our cottage that too at this midnight.

I looked at the gate and to my surprise, she is standing their looking scared like a cat. But, she is also looking cute in her cartoon pyjamas.

She didn't even realise that she is standing near me, and was busy in gazing at cabir & bhoomi.

Suddenly, she was pulled down by Nina, who was trying to hide behind the bushes.

What the hell is just happening...

Hasna pov:

This college is full of bushes..bushes... bushes...

Huff..

"Come we have to move closer to curly fry." Nina pointed towards cabir & that girl where they were standing 15 feet away from us.

"How.."

Within a second, she quickly pulled me aside along with her nd gestured me to bend.

We both sat at our feet as the bushes are the same height as me. So, I won't be visible, but nina can....because she is taller than me.

" what?" I questioned her in a hushed tone.

"They can see us if we stand like that. Come, we to go there like this" Nina said & started moving while sitting on her foot

I too followed her. My foot is aching like hell...

She is really a witch...but a good witch.

Ayyo kaduvale...

I was sulking while moving in that way.

As we got closer to them...

I saw that, she is the same girl who said mean words to me thinking that I'm the girl who cabir anna kissed but she misunderstood Nina as me.

"Why did you stopped...come"Nina yelled.

I gasped at her tone and quickly moved to her, clasped her mouth with my palm..

"Who is there? "cabir anna yelled.

Stupid nina..

She & her stupid mouth..

Nina quickly pushed my hand and imitated a cat sound..

"Meow...Meow" Nina mimicked and signaled me to do the same.

I nodded my head and started copying the cat..

"Meow..Meow.."

If any cat would listen to our sound then it will definitely think that we are from different breeds.

"Might be some giggling cat & jungle cat. "I heard my wolfy saying in his monotonous tone.

Ufff...thank heavens...they didn't caught us, instead he really thought we are cats.😂

Hehe..

"Daksh sir thought, we are really cats" Nina chirped inaudibly.

"Hehe..they don't know that we are not cats instead humans" I said grinning ear to ear at her.

"Giggling cat is you and jungle cat is me.." nina beamed.

"No...we are not cats" I frowned.

"yes, because they assumed us as cats" Nina stated.

"I'm not giggling cat" I said, scowling at her.

"Yes, you are.. giggling baby..." nina said cheekily.

"Do you think that I will leave you for that junior...no never..." Bhoomi mam said in a fury.

We both got alerted as soon we heard junior, mainly Nina.

"Look..it's nothing to do with her. " cabir anna said in the same tone as her.

"Yes, It has to do with her. I saw you all 24/7 with that two juniors." she said, gritting her teeth.

"So what! They are better than you." cabir anna yelled at her.

Ufff..

"She are not even more beautiful than me that's why she got, 2nd beauty contest while i got 1st " Bhoomi mam said while flipping her hair.

By now, I got to know that she was talking about me. Nina looked at me baffled.

Before she could misunderstood any thing...

"I will tell you later" I mouthed her.

She nodded her head understandingly.

" Maybe the committee is blind to identify the real beauty...and unlike you she has a beautiful heart where we find such a combination girl rarely." Cabir anna said mockingly at her but Anna words made me smile.

After saying that, cabir anna looked at daksh..my wolfy. Whereas, he just glared at him. I felt sad when I saw his facial expression.

May be he didn't find my heart beautiful too like my face. Tears welled up in my eyes, but I shrugged it off.

"Hasna"Nina called me softly.

"Hmm" I hummed at her not able to speak.

"Why are you crying? She is lying, you are beautiful more than her. Don't cry." Nina said while caressing my back of palm.

"I'm not crying...it's just that bush leaf might went into my eye while we are moving that's why " I lied.

"Really? " she asked me.

"Hmm" I said while she side hugged me while kissing my cheek. I smiled at her.

Whatever she is...she is the best friend I could ever get in my lifetime.

She went back to listening while I was busy in staring at my wolfy.

"Cabir!!" That girl exclaimed in anger.

"Just get out of my house". Cabir anna barked at her, to which Nina got flinched and stumbled on me making both of us fell on the ground.

Oh...my...my leg

"You stupid...get off me.." I whispered yelled at her but she didn't get up instead staring at me dumbly.

"You witch...you sat on my leg..get up nina.." I said a little loudly.

She quickly stood up..looking at me forgetting about that in what place we are.

Stupid nina ..

I quickly pulled down by holding her hand and she fell on my leg again.

Again...

"Ayyo kaduvale.."I hissed in pain..

"Sorru...darling.."

"Soryyy"

"I didn't mean to hurt you..Is it hurting? Shall I take you to doctor."

Nina was blabbering and was about to get up, totally forgetting about where we are..

"Shoo.."

I gestured her towards our surroundings..She bit her tongue childishly nd looked at my leg worriedly.

"Is it paining badly?" Nina asked me. in concern.

"No..but if you sit a little longer, then it will get a sprain" I joked and in return She glared at me..

"I thought, I hurted you"she shouted.

Ayyo kaduvale...this witch will be the death of me.

"Shoo..." I signaled to shut her mouth.

She realised what she has done and focused on what she came here while I was gawking at my wolfy.

My wolfy...how focused he is..I was busy in ogling at my hunk..

"She left" Nina mumbled.

"Who" I asked her not bothering to look at her and busy staring at him.

"That girl" Nina said.

"Oh" I replied.

"Daksh I think we should call out those two cats" cabir anna said out of nowhere.

Oh cats..

"I don't think those cats will come out that easily behind the bushes" my wolfy commented.

Cats

Oh..my...That means we...

We both look at each other wide eyed when we realised whom they are talking about..

Cat's means we both...

"Nina, how will they make cats come out from the bushes.." I asked my doubt in fear.

"May be they leave rats here, so that in that way those cats will come out to have rats as their food" nina mumbled in a scared tone.

Rats...

Omo..rats...

"But we are not cats to eat them." I cringed.

"what should we do now." nina said nervously.

"What if they really leave rats here a and added to that what if those rats bite us."I shrieked.

"It's all because of you I told you, we shouldn't come here but you dragged me here, due to your desperation to see cabir anna" I whispered yelled at her being afraid.

Why she isn't replying. I glanced at her.

"Why are you not saying anything" I questioned her, but she didn't respond to me instead she looks appalled by looking behind me.

"Don't tell me...there is a snake behind me" I panicked.

She was shaking her head as both in yes & no and was gesturing me to look behind.

I was puzzled and quickly twisted my neck only to get gobsmacked.

There stood My Daksh in all his glory, giving me a simpering smile. Beside him stood cabir anna, who was looking at nina with a playful smile.

My breath stopped. My heart beat is at maximum. We both stood up nervously while lowering our heads by fumbling.

Did they hear what I blurted out a few seconds ago?

"What are you both doing here" came a loud voice of my Elli.

Oh..so he didn't hear, what I said.. thankgod..

"I asked you something" My wolfy said in his stern tone.

Is he asking me or Nina?

For that, I should look at him, but I don't have guts to look into his eyes..

But, I can sightly peek at him...right.

I peered at him slightly only to know that he is asking me.

Before, I could search for ideas...Nina butted in..

"We are just wandering around" Nina blurted out.

"wandering?" cabir anna quiered playfully.

"Hmm..yeah.." I said not daring to meet his eyes.

"wandering behind the bushes that too sitting on your feet" cabir anna emphasized those four words, making us squirm in our places.

"Yes..."I said even though it's illogical..

"Are you both thinking we are fools." wolfy glared at us.

We both shook our head's negatively where as they both are looking at us amused.

"I think we should leave sir it's already late night." I said, trying to escape.

"You didn't know it's late night when you both decided to sneak into our house that too you both just came here to wander behind the bushes that too sitting over your foot which seems a little hard but you both did it without feeling any pain." My wolfy said, tauntingly to which I cringed.

Pain..omo...If only he knows how much my legs are aching .

"That too eavesdropping on me" cabir anna jeered at nina.

"I didn't hear anything as we came late" Nina blurted out.

I stepped on her foot to shut her mouth...

"Oh I see" Cabir Anna scoffed.

"Hey, giggling cat!" my wolfy called me mischievously.

I felt butterflies in my stomach when he called me.

My wolfy gave me another nickname..

"Come closer" my hunk scowling at me when I didn't move an inch from my place.

Looking at his frowning face..I inched a little closer by maintaining a three feet distance.

"Now tell me what is the reason behind you both sneaking to our cottage" my wolfy asked me raising an eyebrow at me.

"I-I...w-we"

"What if I complain to higher authorities about you both being cat's and sneaking into our cottage. "my hunk said further making me look at him horrified.

"Please no sir" Nina said restlessly.

But, my hunk ignored her plea and towered over me...

"Or worst what if I say to your brother about you sneak into a guys room" my wolfy whispered near my ear playfully to which I shivered.

"No...sir" I pleaded.

"Then tell me why are you both here" My hunk moved back now from me, much to my relief by asking both of us while cocking an eyebrow at us.

I swallowed my saliva in tension not knowing what to say...because I can't tell him the truth. I glanced towards nina, who was gesturing me to not to tell.

"I-I.."

"Don't drag it and tell me fast...I don't have a whole night to listen to your crap" my hunk barked at me suddenly making me tremble.

Due to his loud yell, Nina got afraid nd blurted out the truth..

"I came to see cabir sir nd asked her to accompany me" Nina blurted out the truth nervously.

I face palmed myself...They both looked at us in astonishment.

"Baby, you can just give me call..nd would run into you" cabir anna said in his ever so sweet voice to nina.

Cabir anna is so sweet...I smiled looking at his attitude.

"Giggling mug"

Now, my wolfy voice was so soft...I feel like..

Is he the same person who yelled at me?

I twisted my neck towards him..
Before he could say anything to me..

"Sir, don't scold her. I'm the one who forced her to come along with me." nina mumbled.

"Look nina, I don't want you both repeat this again or else you both don't know what I will do because I think you both didn't heard about how dangerous we are." My wolfy said in his treacherous tone.

"You both can ask urvi, she will give a detail information about us how much dangerous we are" cabir anna said in serious tone.

We both gulped hard...just then Rishi came there..

"What these both are doing here" Rishi sir flatly.

"They came here to wander behind our bushes that to on sitting on their feet." cabir anna sarcastically.

"What!!"Rishi sir exclaimed.

We both looked at the ground like it's an interesting thing for us.

Just then, the security guard too came there..

"Hey you both..how did you both sneaked out from the hostel.." security guard yelled at us.

"When you are sleeping like a kumbhkaran." Nina muttered while I giggled at her.

"They didn't sneak out, they came out before closing hours..take them back with you" cabir anna said.

"Okay..sir I will take them back with me" securtity guard replied.

"Come with me...its not safe to roam around...luckily daksh sir & cabir sir caught you or else what would have happened to you both" The guard said strictly.

We both nodded our head nd quickly left with the guard.

We pleaded the security guard to not tell to the warden.

But he didn't agree..we even tried to bribe him but he didn't.

After a lot of begging..he agreed but warned us that we should be in host before closing hours.

when we reached our room, I saw pari already sleeping..

Thankgod we both got saved..

***********

"smiley, did you packed everything" Nina yelled for the nth time.

"yes...I packed everything if you don't trust me then you can check by yourself" I commented.

"Did you keep sanitary pads" pari queried me.

"yes, and By the way, We are just going for 5 days. why are both feeling like we are going for a month's" I yelled at both of them.

Seriously, they both are treating me as their baby...

Huff..

Are you all thinking that where we are going then let me remind you all..

Two days back:

We are busy in listening to class...then
Suddenly Hod(head of the department) came to our class.

"Good morning children...like every year, this year also your super seniors, that is 3rd year students are going to an industrial tour. So, I thought for a change why not I send top 5 toppers of 1st year students along with them so that they could learn something from this tour nd from your seniors. If the toppers are not interested to go with them then it's fine. The remaining students can take part in it in their place."

I grinned like a fool as soon as I heard what Hod said...

First 5 toppers...That means, I'm in as I'm the topper of the class. So, obviously I will be there. I glanced at Nina & Pari too..they both too, grinning widely at me.

Pari is the 3rd topper as 2nd place is taken by shrey nd 4th is rahul who is best friend of shrey. 5th is Nina..

"Woah, we all are going together"shrey said beaming at us.

Now:

I forgot to tell you all that, shrey loves Aashi. I mean he loves her even though she is older than him. But there is nothing wrong in it as we are living in the 21st century...Come on we are living in the modern era.

So, Shrey is coming due to Aashi. Nina is going because of cabir anna nd me due to daksh. Well, it's kind of secret nd pari is going because of Rishi sir.

So from last night, those two idiots are eating my brain..

My mom & periamma are better than them, atleast they won't nag me like those two lizards.

"Arey it's already 7:55..you three are still here go...go fast, your bus will start at 8:00 only...right" urvi said loudly.

"Oh shit.." we three yelled at a time.

We three started running clumsily with our trolley, dragging it with very difficult.

When we reached there, the bus is already leaving...

                        ***💞***

Sorry for the late update...

Hope you all enjoyed reading the update...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.5K 35
This is the story of 3 brothers and 3 best friends... What will happen when they collide with each other. ๏ฟผ FEMALE LEAD :- Anaya Sharma:-(age-26 year...
432K 40.2K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
391K 28.5K 64
Rahul Shegal- he is smart, Charming and humourous kind of a person but he is insecure about Something which stops him to develop Feelings for Priya A...