dickaphobia ➲ c.h

By sleepydrummers

dickaphobia; (n) the fear of dicks and being creeped out by them. © sleepydrummers 2k15 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED... More

dickaphobia [c.h]
one; a d a l i a
deux; the innocent one
trois; hand sniffers
quatre; foxy plumbers
cinq; the slut
sixth; stalkers rule
sept; the couple
huit; the bet
neuf; a plan gone wrong
dix; jealousy hits
onze; george from taco bell
douze; confessions of a blonde
treize; friends w/ benefits
quatorze; the girl who can't swear
quinze; the big announcement
seize; the lost songbook
dix-sept; what's smut?
dix-huit; the walk
dix-neuf; an asian secret
vingt; cake for lunch
vingt et-un; the note
vingt-deux; cleaning & clumsiness
vingt-trois; "hideous creatures"
vingt-cinq; c a l u m
vingt-six; panic! at the window
vingt-sept; beliefs & fate
vingt-huit; the kiss
vingt-neuf; the hidden truth
Author's note after 2 years! (oops)
trente; the kiwi

vingt-quatre; the party

15.3K 790 1.1K
By sleepydrummers

                          | twenty-four;  the party  |

     I can't believe I'm doing this.

Out of all things I decide to do on a Friday night, I'm going to a party. Okay fine.. it doesn't sound that bad but I'm slowly starting to regret why I'm even going. Who knows what kinda things might happen.

Ally immediately came to my house in 5 minutes when I finally agreed to go with her and we both started getting ready. Well, she started getting ready and throwing my clothes around because she didn't like the outfit she was wearing from her own.

Then as the time passed by and we heard next door fill up, she agreed to a nice mid-thigh length lavender dress and curled her hair at the ends. While I just put on a random floral blouse and capris with my hair down.

As soon as we both step out into dawning night, her heels halted to a stop.

"I can't do this." She quickly lets out, turning around to make a run for it.

I stop in her tracks, turning her back around in front of Dana's lawn. "Oh no you don't. There's no going back."

"There's so many people in there though.." She shudders and tries to get past me.

"Well obviously there's going to be since it's called a party for a reason." I block her and start pushing her towards the entrance.

She's never been to a public party with a lot of teens, so this obviously seems a bit overwhelming for her. But now is definitely not an option to leave.

"What if he's not there?" She squirms around,  trying to get out of my touch when we're finally at the doorstep.

"Well, if he's not in there then you dragged me out of my original decision to attend this stupid party with you for absolutely no reason." I quickly press the doorbell.

"Technically, you were the one who dragged me here right now." She remarks.

"Whatever. Plus he's going to be there. If he's not then I'll be hella pissed and jump out the window." I tell her.

"See, he won't and this is why—"

"Shut up."

And with that, we keep bickering on and soon enough I didn't realize someone had already opened the door for us and was standing there awkwardly in front of us.

"Erm..hi." The short guy with a bag of chips waved at us in the middle, causing us to snap our heads up.

The music was blaring on from inside with the bursting active people in all sorts of directions inside. There were random shouts and interactions everywhere.

"Hey, um, we're here for Dana's party.." I speak up for Ally —who was shyly standing behind me as usual.

"Well come on in." He steps aside for us to get by. His voice was surprisingly deep.

"Thanks." I grab Ally's wrist and pull her beside me. He closes the door behind us and takes a bite of his dorito chips.

"We're here.. yippie." Ally quietly cheers sarcastically while she takes in everyone around with her green eyes.

"Are you happy now?" I cross my arms against my chest.

"I guess." She presses her lips together, not knowing what to do now as we walk in.

There was around thirty to forty people here yet it didn't feel that crowded because they were all over the place and this house is huge. No one seemed to acknowledge us.

My eyes widen as my foot hits the back of Dana's puppy who was sprawled all over the carpet. She barks at me and scampers away to the other room. I swear, Dana taught her to hate me.

"What the hell..." I mumble under my breath. I quickly move away and go the other direction with Ally. I didn't even see the dog there.

"There you are!" We both turn around at whoever the voice was coming from.

It was Logan. He was walking over to us from the other side of his friends.

Ally perks up and cracks a smile before mumbling, "Thank god. Wish me luck." and motions over to him. "And don't get drunk." she adds in. I chuckle.

"I won't. Just have fun." I say back.

Well not too much fun..

I sigh and look around me, time to look for Luke. My gaze stops once I spot Dana. She was laughing at something someone said and was coming out of the kitchen. She catches my eyes and double takes at me with her smile dropping once she realizes I'm here.

"Okay, who invited her?" She raises her voice as starts coming over to my direction. Obviously she was

I need to flee right now. I was hoping to avoid her but guess that's not happening any longer. Plus the guy who invited me isn't even around!

I shrink, stammering for words to come or maybe Luke can come out of nowhere and rescue me.

But a blonde giraffe in ripped skinny jeans is nowhere to be seen.

"I-I..um.." I can't even save my own self. I can feel most people's stares and attention on me, even over the music.

Dana was waiting for my answer as she grimaces at me.

"I invited her." Someone speaks loud and clear behind me.

I blink a few times, not sure if someone actually helped me out. Tempted, I look over my shoulder to see who it was.

My heart jumped to my throat and I'm stuck for words. I can't believe I forgot about him for a moment there. My uneasiness fades away and I feel all fuzzy and warm inside.

"You invited her? Do you even know who she is?" Dana raises a brow, questioning him.

"Yeah I do. She's my friend." Calum slings his arm around my shoulder, grinning at her while she does the opposite.

Oh yeah we're friends. Just friends.

"Since when were you two friends? Oh my god. She's the girl I was talking about if you haven't noticed." She crosses her arms, judging us.

"Get lost loser. This is my party as well. I can invite whoever I want." Calum sneers, guiding me out of her way, and leaving her with a stoned expression.

Wow, I actually can't believe that just happened. I'm kind of in shock right now. We get to the huge living room with even more people there and his arm is still around me.

As soon as we were out of her sight, he lets go of me and starts laughing. I can't help but to smile widely.

"Whale den.." I heavily breath out.

"I just saved your butt." He nudges me, looking right at me.

"Yeah, I kinda realized that." I chuckle lightly.

"What are you even doing here?" He asks, his eyes lighting up at me before looking away. Gosh, why does he always look away...

My smile falters once I remember what he said. His party as well.

If this was his party too, then why didn't he, himself, invite me? I can't seem to accept that fact. After all, aren't we friends? He didn't even mention it one bit when we were texting or even when we were afterschool. I shouldn't be overreacting about this... I don't even know why I am.

"My friend made me come here," I looked down at my feet, my forehead creased together as I'm still deep in thoughts about my feelings. Calum takes a sip of drink and nods along. "Plus, Luke asked me out to be his date tonight."

Now that causes his face to drop for some reason.

"Oh.. I see." His expression is blank and I'm trying to figure out if he cares or not. "I didn't know that.." I wish I can read his mind right now.

I'm gonna completely honest to myself that I want Calum to care and I want him to give a shit about it and me. I don't care if I sound selfish because I personally care about him a lot more than he might think.

"Well he's over there." He juts his chin at the direction of the chip & dip section, where the blonde giraffe is, then turns back at me to give me a small smile.

That was not the response I wanted to hear.

"Oh thanks.." I fake a smile as well before looking back at Luke was staring at me. He lift up his lips to grin at me with a bunch of mushed chips in his mouth.

Luke, what even?

"Go get him, sistah." He winks, giving me a thumbs up.

My stomach churns at that word. He just sis-zoned me ....again. Wow, what was I thinking when I actually thought he might like me differently? I mean, we almost kissed. And he still considers me as a 'sister'.

This boy is so confusing that I just wanna slap him across the face.. then kiss his face to make him feel better.

"Oh I will...ha-ha." I nervously chuckle and wink back.

He pats my shoulder and just takes another sip of his drink as if we're best friends.

I place my hand over Calum's and take it off my shoulder, not wanting him to even leave a touch on me after everything that's going on right now. I just don't feel comfortable anymore and my feelings are starting to go all over the place.

I make my way over to Luke, weaving through some conversations people were having and I finally make it next to him.

"Yay, you're here." He spreads his arms out at me while looking down at me.

I giggle and wrap my arms around his broad figure, engulfing him into a bear hug.

He's so warm and cuddly that I'm already losing my thoughts about Calum.

Hopefully my feelings as well..

*+* An hour later *+*

"And she thought I actually did the work." Luke laughs hysterically, slapping his knee like it's the funniest thing ever.

"She caught me last week and the girl was dancing next to her." Nathan cackles, spitting as he does so.

I fake laugh and wipe off the spit that landed on me. God, he needs to cover his mouth.

I've been sitting on the couch with Luke, eating my third slice of pizza and talking about his lifestory (which I didn't really care about right now) when Nathan —one of the drunkards here— decided to join the conversation and tell us a "funny" story about a random chick he use to date.

I'm tired of this place already and I want to leave. Ally was in the backyard with Logan and she told me we can leave in half an hour.

Almost half of the people here are drunk and dancing around like dumbasses while the rest are either talking or playing truth or dare with a four people upstairs. I also saw Dana and her boyfriend head upstairs and I just don't wanna imagine what's gonna happen.

I scan the room, bored, while Luke and Nathan keep on laughing and talking about stupid shit.

My eyes land on Calum and some girl coming back into the room while in a conversation. Rachel Johnson.

A pang of jealousy hits me as they're together and chuckling for some reason. What are they laughing about? Why is he with her?

My mind reels in with so many questions and I don't know why I feel this way.  He can hang out with any girl, I don't care at all. It's none of my business.

... But the way she's touching him is making me wanna throw up.

I look down at my hands, forcing myself not to look at them. I feel so out of place. I should've never came.

And when I glance back over, he was gone and she was on her phone. Where did he go?

I stretch my neck and look over as to where he went and I catch him looking right at me, by the food table. He quickly averts his eyes away from me and looks over at Rachel like nothing just happened between us.

He was staring at me.

"Luke, I'll be right back." I nudge his side and stand up.

"M'kay." he replies without taking his eyes off his phone.

I slowly make my way over to Calum, pretending like I needed to get something to eat.

I pick up a fishstick from the plate and take a bite from it before looking over at Calum.

"Hey."

"Hey Addie, enjoying this party so far?" He asks, not even looking at me.

"Yeah I guess. It's not so bad after all." I lie, taking another bite.

"How's things going with you and Luke?" He leans back against the table.

"Not much just talking and stuff." I shrug.

"Cool."

Cool? Sometimes I hate his short answers. He's never open-minded to anyone.

"Why didn't you invite me?" The words stumble out of my mouth before I can take them back. Shizlets.

I hate it when I think out loud. I'm mentally facepalming myself.

"Huh?" Calum furrows his brows together, finally facing me.

"I'm just asking why you didn't invite me.. since you mentioned earlier that this party also belongs to you." I casually state, trying to regain my confidence.

He sets down his glass and tries to concentrate on me while he's flustered.

"I mean you're here already.. so why does it matter?" He raises an eyebrow, not getting the point.

Why did I bring this up? Now I have to end it.

"I'm just simple questioning why you didn't. We're friends yet you didn't mention this party one bit or ask me if I wanted to go. But you invite half these people." I push further this topic. I'm going nowhere with this.

"I mean, I didn't think you wanted to come.." He shrugs.

I raise both brows. That's the reason? Even if I didn't want to come, maybe I would've liked to be known about it and would've came. It seems to me that I'm just not good enough for him.

"Plus Luke invited you anyways so why does it matter if I do?" He adds, rolling his eyes.

"Okay, but—"

"Why are you overreacting about this?" Calum asks, sounding agitated.

"I'm not overreacting!" I raise my voice immediately.

He looks taken back at my abruptness of my voice.

He scoffs, "Oh really? 'Cause it sure sounds like you are now."

"Oh my god," I take slow breaths and search for words. "I'm just simply asking a question and you're twisting it around, pretending to be confused about this."

"What the fuck?" Calum's jaw tenses up. "I answered your damn question like why does it fucking matter?"

"Stop saying that every time." I clench my fist, growing annoyed with him right now.

"You know what, why don't you just go back to your lil boyfriend Luke? Kay?" He huffs out.

My jaw drops and I'm baffled.

"He's not my boyfriend!" I yell in his face. "Why are you bringing him up in everything?!"

At this point, I don't care if anyone's staring at me.

Calum looks a bit shocked and stands there frozen in his place.

I exhale deeply, trying not to lose it while he doesn't reply. "Damn, you're so frustrating."

"I'm frustrating? More like you're frustrating." He groans, shaking his head at me.

I raise my palm to my forehead and rub my temples, not understanding the point of this anymore.

After a moment of silence, Calum finally breaks it with the most disgusting sentence that could leave his mouth;

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have a make out session to get back to."

.
.

And with that, he walked away from me and back in the arms of Rachel.

My heart hurts so much right now. I wish I never came here. I just wanna run home and cry into my spongebob pillow.

I like Calum so much.

I can't keep pretending like I don't to myself. I don't even think it's a little crush anymore. It feels more than that yet he doesn't feel the same way back. In fact, I'm only a 'sister' to him.

I trudge myself all the way back to the couch and beside my lame date, who supposedly likes me a lot but doesn't even show it.

"Um, is everything alright with you and Calum?" Luke asks with concern filling through his voice.

"I don't know." I mumble, grabbing my solo cup from the coffee table.

"Oh, okay then. Can I get you a drink to get your mind off of things?"

"I don't drink." I simply state.

"But... how are you gonna live without h-two-o?" He teases.

I crack a smile at his weirdness.

"I meant I don't drink alcohol." I chuckle, handing him my cup. "But refill it with soda please."

"I gotchu." He winks before walking away.

"Thanks." I sigh, leaning back in my seat as I watch him go.

Luke seems like a really nice guy with a great personality but I honestly don't think I like him more than a friend.

Actually, I don't think I want to like any guys because all it ever leads me back into is heartbreak. I'm just tired of all of this crap.

On the other side of the room, lays Calum and Rachel making out. It looks like she's eating his face off.

I scrunch up my face in disgust, repulsed at what I'm watching at. This just hurts me even more and I can't seem to take my eyes off.

Her hands are all over him, gripping onto his faded red flannel while tugging at Calum's messy hair.

I think I'm officially going to vomit. Fortunately, some people come by and block the view and I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in.

Luke finally comes back and I feel relieved.

"Here ya go.." He hands me my cup, taking in his lip ring between his teeth nervously.

I take it from his hands and thank him.

Why does he look nervous all of a sudden?

"Luke, you're so sweet." Unlike that kiwi jerk of a friend tonight.

He smiles widely and clinks his glass to my cup.

"Cheers to being sweet."

With that, I take a huge glug of my soda.

.
.
.

Before I knew it, after a while, my mind is swimming, my vision is blurry and my world is tipsy.

_________________________________

okay wow so this is a huge chapter and i think my hands are about to fall off rn

BUT I NEED TO GIVE OUT A WARNING THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL INDEED BE CALUM'S POV SINCE IT GOT THE MOST COMMENTS

if you didn't want it then i suggest you to not read the next chap k

it's kinda late at night now so i won't be surprised that no one is reading this but...

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!

i didn't really do any pranks or shiz but if you did then...u rock ;D

have a gr8 night/day!!

- bob mar(a)ley xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 35.3K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
268K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...