Book 1: jealousy, jealousy (C...

By lonelycoach

Love is Dangerous. Two different worlds joined together to experience the power of love. Emma Spur is a well... More

Characters:
Prologue
introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
epilogue
Promotion
BOOK 2: Deja Vu

thirty-nine

3.8K 154 57
By lonelycoach

Justine's.

"You sure you're not coming? Thanksgiving will be a week over after my birthday."

I am now leaving the Philippines for over 2 weeks, I'm eventually going back home to my wife. You heard it right too, my birthday is just around the corner then after that it will be Thanksgiving. Still have no decisions about the said event considering my family went expanded with Emma's kin.

Before reaching my flight, Joey assisted me here at the airport as he send regards to me. "I'll be coming late over, but I don't want to miss Thanksgiving with Russel. Besides, my birthday present is already packed in your suitcase, so open it when you're alone in your room okay?" I got frightened about this mysterious gift he has for me, I hope it didn't go just like last year.

"It better be not tarantulas again, Joey. I fucking swear to you, you're dead." I furiously glared at him and he laughed about my response. He's such a bully.

"It's better than the spiders, Tine. Now go, and say Hi to Dad and Russel, include Emma too." We both hugged each other, watching me board my plane as I spurted him goodbye.

15 hours flight is very tiring and boring, and I miss how Emma disturbing me from my work just to have some time and scrutiny to her only. Every time I sleep in here and woke up, I'm still in the mid-air. All I see are clouds and sometimes droplets of rain. Shit! I'm so bored. I tried to check my emails but I've already done replying to them. I tried to sleep again but this time I tried to breathe out first as slowly as I shut my visions off.

"Justine."

That's what I heard, yet my eyes are closed, I heard my wife's sweet voice calling me.

"Mama."

"Mama wake up!"

What?

Are they referring to me? Why am I hearing two voices in my head, and they sound genuine to my ears.

I slowly open my eyes, as the sun rays beam to my room, our room. I was laying down on our king-size bed as I watched Emma was looking down at me. "Good morning, sleepyhead." She greeted me, wearing those love smile. I was about to reply to her when two children jumped on my torso, giggling and jolly to found me.

What is happening?

"This is our family now, Justine. Don't forget that. We will always and forever love you." Emma smiled at me and I can't help but kiss this woman. As I closed my eyes, I heard a sad sniffing and whining to me.

I once opened my eyes more, and I realized I was 5 feet down to the ground lying. I felt cold and thin air from here. As I looked up, I saw Emma, with these two children again, crying over to my corpse. Am I dead?

"You promised to me, Justine! You said you will be with us, always and forever! Then why are you dead?"

I woke up from the chair, where I left asleep on here. My head got hurt, and I was so fuzzy about those dreams, or worst, my nightmare.

Am I going to die?

Am I going to leave my wife all the responsibilities we shared as partners and parents?

I thought I have twins, how do I have a daughter and son too?

This series of questions keeps bugging me and it stopped as Taylor came to e and looking at me worriedly. "Young Mistress, are you ok?" He asked.

I finished drinking my one glass of water with panting and sweaty. "Yeah, I'm great. Any news?" I changed off the topic. "We're about to land, and I came here to check on you, but are you sure, you're fine? I can call the ambulance immediately as we once landed." I shook my head from disagreeing with him. "No need Taylor, as we finally landed, take me to my office to finish some articles to approve it." I instructed him as I put on my seatbelt. "Yes, Young Mistress."

After we landed, Taylor took off the car quickly to the company building, considering it's already night and I can't wait to see my wife. After an hour of baying, Gina greeted me to the front doors and I see how happy she spotted me.

"Glad you're still in one piece." She teased me and I laughed. "Good to see you too, Gina. Anyways, I haven't enough time to be here, I need to go home too, I'm tired and I miss my wife." I smiled as I owned Emma as mine. "Huh. Well, your wife was incredibly famous in this past few days." We walked inside the elevator as Taylor following us around. "Well, she's an outstanding actress, what else can she be not famous of?" I was proud of her, Emma was a tremendously expert in her profession, even though I didn't watch any of her works.

"Mangoes?" I started at Gina who's looking now at Taylor's carrying. "Yeah, they're from the Philippines, I'd like to try it with Emma, since she's almost 3 months pregnant and her cravings are getting odd." I smiled every time I mentioned Emma and our babies.

"You know, I love mangoes too... Can I get some?" She asked me and I nodded my head. Gina grabbed the basket away from Taylor and we finally reached the top floor. "The papers are already prepared to your desk, I'll be at my table, eat these mangoes as I can." I agreed with her and I continued towards my room. "Just spare more mangoes for my wife," I ordered her and I didn't receive any response from her, maybe she got it already.

Anyways, I started to review and sign. 3 to 4 documents for the improvement of Spur Industries. It's already 8 in the evening and I guess I'm done with my work. I realized I still have time to have dinner with Russel and Emma. I quickly wore my coat again and grabbed the papers to hand them to Gina. As I walked out, I saw nothing but an empty desk of my secretary. "Gina?" I shouted.

I heard a ding from the elevator, it revealed my secretary with an empty basket in her arms. "I'm so sorry Justine, as I ate one of the mangoes you brought, they're all unavailable." She explained to me and I get confused. "What do you mean? Joey said they were fresh." I furrowed my eyes while Gina gave me one piece of mangoes that is already over riped and disgusting. "Shit. Anyways, thank you for reminding me, I'll just talk to Joey about this, or else it may cause something bad to Emma. Thank you again, Gina." I caressed her shoulders and I dropped the folders to her desk.

"By the way, these are finished. If there's another contract from our German investors, just contact me. I'll be off tomorrow." I informed her but she was about to object.

"Two days now will be your birthday, so Mr. Spur proposed an eventful celebration for you here in Spur Industries."

"I told you, I don't like those celebrations for my birthday. I just wanted to stay home and have a rest for the whole day with Russel and Emma, okay?"

"No!" Gina shouted at me and I got startled. "I mean, Mr. Spur planned this for almost 2 weeks ago while you're away. All the executives agree with him, sign as a thank you gift for you, Justine." Gina cupped my cheeks as I towering her down, "You know I hate those, right?" I convinced her. "I know, but maybe it is the year for you to try celebrating your born day with others." She smiled and I sighed. She's right, I should try new things for me to discover, besides it's just a greeting to me a Happy Birthday.

"Fine, send me that too to me. And Emma will be my other one for that event." I witnesses how she smiled dropped out of a reason. "What?" I asked. "Nothing, just do what you want since it will be your day." I nodded my head and I looked down again to the empty basket. I should buy something for my wife, I still have time. "I should go now, see you 2 days from now." Gina kissed my cheeks and I got shocked by that.

"What was that for?"

"Come on, I always do that with you. You love it, won't you." She wasn't wrong, it was her sister's first doing it though. Well, I just slipped off and I am now headed to the elevator.
___________________________________________

Emma's.

I was finally done with my stunts on my own, and Bob, the director let me rest for a while. But I'm still working on scripts with Chris and Scarlett. I was so happy when she brought her little Rose to the set. I always daydreaming about me with my little children too, running around our house, being goofy with their mama.

Speaking of Mama, I miss her so much. I know it's just two weeks but fuck that's so long days to be away from her. But in those 2 weeks, I grew up more and shifting myself as a real partner to Justine. Devon always told me that Justine was being nosy to my back even she's miles away from me. She always ordering Devon to prepared me some nutritious food and keeping me safe. Gosh, I love her so much, and this break was a lesson to me.

"What are you doing, mama?" Russel asked me as I was the one cooking our dinner for tonight, of course, with a help of this little buddy and Bernard and Lala.

"I'm trying to do your Mommy Tita's favorite, Adobo." I smiled at him and he was jumping around the kitchen about that. "When she will go home? I miss her so much." Russel played his fingers as he confesses that he misses her Mommy Tita so much. "Soon, buddy. I miss her too, but she has a surprise for you, like new toys and clothes." I cheered him up and he was now starring at me. Russel became my practicing guide as a mother figure. That's the reason I'm so excited to release these two boogers out to my small clit.

"Hey everyone, I have something to tell you, and you gonna be thrill about it!" Devon appeared in the kitchen with his jolly aura. "Not again with your lame knock-knock jokes, Devon." Lala rolled her eyes at the young man and I laughed at their interaction.

"Hey! My knock-knock jokes are funny, okay? The young master Russel loves it." He complained. "Of course he loves it because your jokes come to the children." Oh, this two, they always fight like cats and dogs. I brought down Russel from the chair as he tastes what I am cooking and gladly he loves it. "No, even Mrs. Emma was laughing about it." Don't me put on the pressure, Devon.

"Really? Maybe she was no choice but to laugh off your pathetic jokes." Ok, this must be stopped, I don't want to get another heated argument from these two children.

"Devon, what would be your news for us?" I asked him while cleaning some dirt on Russel's shirt. "Oh, yeah. I forgot about that, by the way, the Young Mistress is already home." He smiled and I got stunned by that news. Justine is already home? How come I didn't know about it? I should prepare more food for her.

"Mommy Tita!" Russel ran off and I finally glimpsed at my handsome and gorgeous wife.

"Young Mistress, welcome home." Bernard greeted and all of them bowed their heads to her. I was left astonished by her new appearance. She trimmed her hair and colored it into light blonde like mine. I love her brown hair though, but I don't care, she's still attractive.

"Mommy Tita, did you bring me new toys as Mama said to me earlier?" I caught off as I heard Russel's request to Justine. "Actually, I never thought you will get home early-..." "Of course, bud! How can I forget you? Your dad brought you this and I have other than that." Justine replied to the 5 years old kid as he presented to him a lego set. I saw how Russel was happy and mesmerized by his new toy.

"That's your dad's gift, and this is my gift for you." I saw the excitement on Justine's face as he presented a brown wrapped box to him. Russel quickly scratches and rippled the wrap of the box and it's already done, he opened the box, and all of us got terrified of the gift.

A strawberry flavor lube with different packs of condoms.

What the fuck?!

Justine suddenly snatched the box to the kid and she was embarrassed to look at us, the adults. "I love strawberry Mommy Tita." Oh shit. Russel replied, and I saw how paled Justine was. "This is a wrong gift, sorry. This will be yours." Justine gave another box to the boy, but apparently Justine destroyed the wrapper and she felt relieved as she saw a set of toy cars on it. "Yes! This will be yours." She gave it to the child and Russel was so happy about it. "I'll go ahead to my room now." She announced to us as she rushed upstairs and heard a loud bang on the door.

"Hope the Young Mistress will put a soundproof later this evening." Devon teased and Lala laughed about his jokes. "Yeah, I hope she does that as Emma came to their room." I rolled my eyes as they both laughed out loud. "I should prepare the table." Bernard exited himself to the kitchen while Russel was playing now his new car toys.

I guess I need to prepare something later on.
___

A/N: I know I told you all I'll be off, but thank God I'm already settled to the room I will be in. Since I love you all, I made a special chapter for you all.

Next chapter, smut? What do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846K 24.7K 28
Sophia Clarke a 24 year old Single Mother who was divorce by her Husband. He abandon his only kid, Sabrina and let Sophia to care for their child alo...
4.7M 222K 72
When plain simple nerdy Emma Cole goes to Hollen Tower for an interview she quickly realizes she is out of her league. The women of Hollen Tower are...
14K 542 18
Since the young age of 8, intersex Y/N has been best friends with Elizabeth Olsen and the Olsen family. She is a highly regarded actress and part-tim...
9.4K 364 28
Gal Gadot, is a 45 year old beautiful woman who is a very well-known actress and model. She is also a mother of three and a wife to an Israeli real e...