HighSchool DxD: The Fallen of...

By RedHood129

Raika Himejima is the younger brother of Akeno Himejima. On the day Shuri was murdered, the two ran into the... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: A Queen's Hidden Pain
Chapter 2: A Phenex's Greed
Chapter 3: A Fallen's Dead Son
Chapter 4: Intercepted Wedding

Himejima Clan

4.5K 51 10
By RedHood129

Hey guys, sorry but this is not a chapter.

But this is a list of people that you should probably look at because they are all going to be members of the Himejima Clan and each will hold some part of the book.

Also, some will have larger detail than others. The reason why is because there is a good chance I already explained them or were already revealed.
________________________________

Suzaku Himejima
Suzaku is the Current Head of the Himejima Clan. Unlike her Great-Uncle Suou, Suzaku is a very kind young woman who deeply cares for her clan's well being, rather than the ancient rules that they followed. After finding out what Suou did to Shuri, Akeno and Raika, she led in having Suou step down and banished. Suzaku succeeded after his banishment and appointed Raika as Heir. Suzaku believes that Akeno is innocent and wants to bring her back to remove her from exile, and to reunite her with her brother.

Raika Himejima
Raika is the Main Protagonist of the book and current Heir to the Himejima Clan. His goal is to find Akeno and reunite with her after being separated from an incident that nearly resulted in him being killed by a pack of wild wolves. Like his mother and sister, Raika is a kind young man, and a sadist.

Tobio Ikuse
Tobio is a second cousin to Suzaku, Akeno and Raika. He is the Leader of the Slash/Dog Team and a member of the Himejima Clan, appointed by Suzaku herself. Tobio also wields the Longinus Sacred Gear, Canis Lykaon. Tobio is a quiet and introverted person who prefers to be behind scenes rather in front. But he is also quite humorous, and has an extremely kind and caring personality for his friends, team and family clan.

Genkei Himejima
Genkei is a member of the Himejima Clan and a major supporter and follower of Raika. Despite his crazy and sadistic side as a swordsman, Genkei has deep care for his clan and his little sister. Genkei is also a talented practitioner and swordsman. He is also known for picking many fights with his fellow cousin, Yaketsuku.

Miyako Himejima
Miyako is Genkei's little sister and a member of the Himejima Clan. Unlike her brother, Miyako is shown to be more responsible and polite to others. She also deeply cares for her older brother and for the clan. Miyako is also a major supporter and follower of Raika, she believes that Akeno is innocent like him.

Yaketsuku Himejima
Yaketsuku is a member of the Himejima Clan and is a major follower and supporter of Raika. Yaketsuku prefers to use his fists to fight his problems and doesn't mind getting his hands dirty for when he needs too. He lives with his uncle due to his father, who was a Himejima Clan member, being dead and his mother abandoning him as a child. Yaketsuku is known for his many fights he has with his fellow cousin, Genkei.

Kenzo Himejima
Kenzo is Yaketsuku's uncle, who takes care of him after he was abandoned by his mother. Kenzo is a man who is more on a neutral side of things. He is more of an individual who goes with the flow than really caring for what truly happens around him. Kenzo is a professional practitioner and a respected teacher for those who want to fight with their hands and learn the Himejima Fire that the clan possesses.

Jushiro Himejima
Jushiro is a member of the Himejima Clan. Jushiro is a snobby, cruel and disrespectful individual who is extremely prideful of the followings of Suou Himejima. He personally believe that it should be him as clan heir instead of Raika. He has few hatred for fallen angels and believes that Akeno and Raika should be executed because of it.

Chinami Himejima
Chinami is Jushiro's younger sister and a member of the Himejima Clan. Unlike her brother, Chinami believes that everyone deserves to be loved and is a sweet and kind individual. She is a major supporter of Suzaku and respects Raika for his personality, rather than the fact that he is the heir. She doesn't show to care for her brother due to his reputation and attitude.

Exiled/Banished

Akeno Himejima
Akeno is Rias Gremory's Queen and the older sister to Raika Himejima. She was banished by Suou for her fallen angel heritage after escaping with her brother. After an incident with a pack of wolves. Akeno was separated from Raika, she currently believes that her little brother is dead because of it.

(No Picture)
Suou Himejima
Suou is the former Head of the Himejima Clan and the one who is responsible for the massacre of Shuri Himejima and the banishment of Akeno and Raika. After Raika was removed from banishment, everyone found out that Suou was responsible for having Shuri killed. He was stripped of title as Head and banished by the Clan.

Here are the ages I will have for every member be for the book:

Suzaku: 17
Tobio: 17
Raika: 17
Genkei: 18
Miyako: 16
Yaketsuku: 18
Kenzo: 39
Jushiro: 18
Chinami: 17
Akeno: 18
Suou: 60+

These are the most powerful members currently in the clan, and not by political points.
1. Suzaku
2. Tobio
3. Raika

Fun Fact!
When Genkei and Yaketsuku fight, it is normally broken up by Raika.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 20.4K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
390K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
95.4K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...