the destined mate|sope ✔️

By cutemuffins0

[completed✔️] far from hoseok's expectations he only knew that he will live a decent and simple life, but wh... More

☾︎𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂𝐷𝑈𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁☽︎
|#1: Sunny Day|
|#2:pretty Flower|
|#3:daily reminder's|
|#4:outside At Last!|
|#5:precious eyes|
|#6:fantasies|
|#7:painful Truth|
|#8:other Ways|
|#9:senses|
|#10:first Hang Out|
|#11:nearly Exchange|
|#12:telling mr. Park|
|#13:birthday plan's|
|#14:truth Untold|
|#15:short Explanation|
|#16:happy Birthday!|
|#17:birthday Celebration|
|#18:goodbye's|
|#19:meeting Each Other|
|#20:rules And Regulations|
|#21:getting Ready|
|#22:before the Ceremony|
|#23:the Awaited Event|
|#24:the Awaited Event pt. 2¡|
|#26:did We Fuck?|
|#27:files And Documents|
|#28:flutters and butterflies|
|#29:late Confession|
|#30:fucking You In Your Heat|[m]
|#31:happiness is a Dream|
|#32:taking jung Hoseok|
|#33:saving his little omega|
|#34:sacrifice is a fact.|
|#35:reasons why you're Changed|
|#36:new beginning|[m]
|#37:morning routine|
|#38:giftedness talent|
|#39:concure you're angers|
|#40:lesson learned|[m]
|#41:check-up|
|#42:telling him|
|#43:making it up for the omega|
|#44:first month of stress|
|#45:short time of having fun|[m]
|#46:Christmas eve with cookies|
|#47:new year has began!|
|#48:valentines so clever|
|#49:love war with the crazy woman|
|#50:gender reveal party!|
|#51:designing the Babies room|
THE SPECIAL MOMENT
|#52:time flew So fast|
|#53:getting in touch With you|[m]
|#54:finally mate's|[m]
|#55:normal weaknesses|
¡note¡
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.1
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.3
LAST SPECIAL CHAPTER [m]
| the Finale |
REMEMBERING SOME THINGS
End

|#25:own Problem|[m]

397 24 4
By cutemuffins0

(there's is going to be a small smut here, but its not like they will f#ck, we'll get there guys but not now)

yoongi was still walking to the long hallway, looking and searching for hoseok's room.

earlier hoseok puked on yoongi's suit while carrying him around, yoongi didn't care but the smell is giving him the verge to puke too.

finally they arrived at hoseok's room, hoseok was sleeping, he fell asleep when yoongi held him and felt the older's warmth.

yoongi opened the door and switched the lights on, he walked to the bed and gently lay  the boy there.

he needed to take off his suit because the smell is freaking nasty, so he took of it just his top and let it stay like that.

yoongi thought that hoseok cant sleep nicely with the gown so he think of an idea.

firstly he walked towards the bathroom and wetten a towel too clean the sleeping boy.

he got out of the bathroom when his finished and walked to the bed holding the wet towel.

he was not wearing anything on his upper body, but he didn't mind.

hoseok was moving he cant clean the boy because he was moving too much, so yoongi woke hoseok up who is murmuring something.

"hoseok i need you too get clean so you can get a nice sleep" yoongi said getting angry and not having so much pride.

"who are you?" hoseok said looking at his king.

"your mate and king"

"y-yoongi?"

"yes?"

"why dont you have any clothes?"

"because you puked on it, and my dresser is on the other room and i cant leave you"

"oh" hoseok wasn't sure if he can focus his vision but his trying.

His head hurts alot, he just wanted to sleep.

"can i take off your clothes?" yoongi asked, now that he knows how capable this boy to freak out and be shock.

"okay~"

then yoongi took off he's gown, hoseok turned around helping the older so it can't be a struggle.

Yoongi didn't know that under this gown was just a thin white fabric of sleeveless and can see the panty.

he wasn't looking, but he needed too.

"don't you like it?" hoseok asked but yoongi didn't get his point, so hoseok dragged his hands on the panty gesturing that that's what he meant.

yoongi didn't reply to it, he know that the boy was still drank so he cant let him do anything stupid.

"yoongiii~" hoseok was touching him, he need too control himself so he pulled away and walked to the bathroom.

he washed his face, cant believe what just hoseok did.

when hoseok touched him, he accidentally touched his crouch and was now hard.

he need too control himself or it will cause a big problem.

he got out of the bathroom holding the towel to dry his face, he didn't notice the boy standing with just the panties.

yoongi looked at him up and down, licking his mouth and feeling his crouch got more bigger and bigger.

Hoseok's balance was unstable so he fell but only to be catched by his mate, he was feeling dizzy and didn't know what to do.

"hoseok just stay put okay?" yoongi said and hoseok just chuckled.

when yoongi put hoseok to the bed and now that he is good and wasn't moving, he walk to the closet and picked a comfy clothe for hoseok to wear.

he immediately put it on hoseok and was done changing his outfit.

"yoongii~" hoseok called yoongi who was unbother by it.

"hm?"

"can i help you?"

"with what?"

"that" he said pointing at yoongi's crouch, yoongi was shock it was still there.

he got up and went to the bathroom to check it and it was indeed big and hard.

he need too do something about it, so he thought of getting it off with it on his room.

He walked out of the bathroom and looked at the younger who was sleeping but is awaken by yoongi's footsteps.

"where are you?-"

"dont worry about it, sleep there and dont think about what you saw earlier"

"but you need help"

"its fine, just sleep you need to rest."

"okay, goodnight"

"night seok" then he got up and went to the door, closed the lights off and walked out.

he walked fast, so fast that he bumped to some guest and maids but he could care less.

he was hiding his big bulge in his hand.

once he arrived at his room, he immediately got inside and take off his remaining clothes and walked to his own bathroom.

he locked the door, and turn on the shower just in case someone come and call him.

His bulge was so big, it was painful for him because it's not a joke to have a big crouch to a tight pants.

he dragged he's hands on his mouth, licked it until its officially wet and put it on his aching bulge.

"ahh" he moaned, feeling the warm liquid in his cock.

he gently rubbed it until it gets its friction, and started dragging his hand up and down.

he was moaning and growling, never minding the knocking sound on his rooms door.

"a-ah" he chocked at the sudden wave of pleasure when the cold water hit his body.

the knocking sound wasn't gone, and the door being opened and not noticing by the boy.

jungkook was the one who knocked and got in the room.

he heard heavy breathings and a sound that he cant confirm by just hearing it.

"yoongs?" he called, hearing the shower running.

"a-ah, y-yea?" he heard an answer from the boy.

"are you okay?"

"i-im f-fine"

"okay, if you need anything just tell me okay?"

"y-yea..", then jungkook left right there after he heard that yoongi was okay.

But in reality he wasn't.

"a-ahh, ah" his moans were not stopping, his hands were working him so good.

the water were still running through his body, and it doubled the pleasure that the boy was feeling that time.

he felt a weird feeling in his stomach and he know what it was so he fastened hes pace on his cock and closed his eyes.

he arch his back, pulling his head back and closed his eyes.

"fuck, ahh!" that's when he came all over the ground, he was catching he's breath and trembling loosing he's balance.

The shower was cleaning his mess, in short his come.

it was good for him, he was so good at pleasuring himself now a day's.

good thing jungkook didn't known that he's fucking himself on his own bathroom, and yoongi giggled at the thought.

he cleaned himself on the shower, and brushed his teeth then looked at the mirror.

he put on he's bathrobe and got out of his bathroom.

checked a comfy pajama and put it on his cold body.

when he's fully finished he dragged his body to he's bed and layed there, relaxing he's body on the soft mattress.

"your lucky seok, i didn't fuck you right there and then." yoongi said then closed his eyes and fell asleep.

(-hope you like this guy's, i didn't expect to have a butterflies while making this up 😭, my butterflies were dancing. THEY FUCKING KNOW HOW TO WORK ON MY BODY.
But btw, please kindly vote on this chapter and let me know if theres anything wrong with all of the chapters. thank you for supporting me luv lots<333)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 2.8K 13
[Short Story] Two tops could never have a functioning relationship let alone sex-life. Yoongi and Hoseok both top. Or are they? INCLUDES MATURE CONTE...
18.2K 1.1K 19
Yoongi didn't expect any of it at all. A big crush on a leather-clad sunshine-smiled beast of a man or the adventures that came with him. Getting lo...
107K 5.7K 57
Sope high school AU: Min Yoongi, school's bad boy, has his own band, isn't interested in anything but music. Jung Hoseok, sunshine in a human form...
304K 16.1K 43
Yoongi is in a relationship with Jimin that's falling apart but one night in a drunk sour mood Yoongi summons a demon that will do anything he asks h...