Lovebirds (Pokimane x Male Re...

By BruhMyManSIMP

Hello! This is my first story so, sorry if my English is bad. So, this is a story all about how your life cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Author's Note (again)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
I need Another Break (sorry)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Thank you
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
IM BACK
Short Story 1 (NOT CANON)
Chapter 29
quick author note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Short 2 (Not Canon)
Chapter 33
wassup

Chapter 19

579 6 3
By BruhMyManSIMP

The room was quiet, everybody froze. It felt like time was stopped. Everyone doesn't know how to answer Y/n. Except for Mimi who asks for some pats. Y/n with a combination of confused face and annoyed face. Suddenly the silence was cut by the doorbell ringing.
Y/n walk towards the door and was greeted by a punch in the face by Sonii. Rae was furious and was about to charge at Sonii, but Sykkuno already slam himself to him. Poki was about to approach Y/n when suddenly she feels an evil aura around him. Y/n's eyes lit up as he charge outside, he grabbed Sonii's throat while he was down.

Y/n: You...

Sonii: W-wait! *punching Y/n's shoulder*"

Y/n: The more you punch, the more I'll choke you. Think about that-

Poki: Babe that's enough!

Sykkuno: Y/n you're choking him!

Y/n looked at Sonii, he gives Sonii one last stare before he let go of him. Sonii runs to his car tripping on his legs again and drove away.

Rae: Are you okay?

Y/n:...

Poki: Babe...?

Y/n: I'm sorry, yeah I'm alright...

Poki: Are you sure?

Y/n: Yeah... That son of a bitch...

Sykkuno: It's okay Y/n he's gone, if he decided to expose what happened today we'll get your back

Y/n: Thanks guys... *sigh*

TIME SKIP (A Few Weeks Later)

Y/n was in the bathroom, doing his morning routine. But then he notices a pimple growing upon his head, as he touches it he felt something was moving inside. Huh, strange... Y/n thought to himself. Y/n think if he leaves it alone then it'll go away on itself.
Y/n starts streaming by himself because Poki was taking a break for a while, his chat was spamming 'pimple b-OMEGALUL-i'.

Y/n: Wait chat can you actually see it?

Chat: Yes
Yeah we can LUL
Puberty be like OMEGALUL
Lmao yes

Y/n: Huh, alright then

Poki: Hey babe, are you still streaming?

Y/n: Yes I am

Poki: Hi chat!

Chat: POKII!!
Hi Poki!
Look, it's Pimple b-OMEGALUL-i's gf

Poki: Why are they calling you pimple boi?

Y/n: Oh it's because of this |Y/n shows his pimple|

Poki: That's big, you should check it out maybe

Y/n: Yeah maybe

Chat: Pepelaugh
You know what else is big? EZ
Pepelaugh Yeah right
<this message has been deleted by the mods>

Y/n: Chat...!

Poki giggles and kissed Y/n's forehead making the chat going crazy. Poki soon left and Y/n was back to stream again, alone.

Y/n: GAH fuck...!

Y/n suddenly cursed, he slowly touch his big pimple and starting to get suspicious. He felt a slight tingling and pain in it. Chat can't decide to laugh or worried.
After a while, Y/n finally end his stream and was about to head to bed when the pain comes in again. He let out a hiss of pain, it echoed through the house. The sound of Poki's footstep was getting closer and closer. Poki walked into her bedroom to find Y/n was touching the pimple on his head, the expression that he made immediately makes her worry.

Poki: Babe? At you okay??

Y/n: Y-yeah I'm fine don't worry about me

Poki: Okay then..? Are you going to sleep?

Y/n: Yes, I'm tired

Poki: Aww come here

Poki walk towards Y/n and hugged him tightly. They slowly walk towards their bed and cuddled up with each other. But Y/n can't sleep, he keeps thinking about the pimple on his head. He never had any of this from the past.

Okay, tomorrow I'm going to stream for four hours, then I'll go check out my pimple, and... Oh shit I forgot tomorrow's stream is going to be a charity stream. Okay, maybe around five I'll be done so I still got time to check my pimple out... YES THAT'S IT!

Y/n thought when suddenly he heard a mumbling. He looked at Poki who was talking in her sleep...

Poki: *mumbling* can you held her *mumbling* please..? *mumbling* thanks honey...

Wait what?? Is she... No it can't be, there's no way... Is she talking about our daughter in her dream? Nah, it can not be.

Y/n were both happy and nervous, and you could say he is shocked too. Judging by the uhh... Expression that he made. He soon fell asleep with Poki around his arm.

Time Skip: The Next Day (after charity stream)

Y/n got up from his chair and walked straight to the bathroom, he was about to piss when suddenly he notices a small hole in his pimple. And there's something in it.

Y/n: The fuck?

Y/n grabbed some sort of a pincher and pinch the thing inside his pimple. As he was pulling it out, he felt like tiny needles are stabbing his flesh. He holds his tear of pain as he pulls it out. His eyes are widened, he can't believe what's inside.

Y/n: WHAT THE FUCK????

Not even five seconds after he shouts, Poki, Rae, and Janet all run towards the bathroom. Rae bust into the bathroom finding Y/n who was holding a disgusting larva in his hand, it has needles around it's body.

Poki: Babe are you alright???

Y/n: Y-yeah, I'm okay. I just pulled out this fucker... How??

Rae: Wait a second, it's a fucking botfly!!!

Janet: Parasite?

Rae: Yeah, I think I might know how you get it in the first place.

Y/n: Give me a break... Let me guess, it's when we're camping?

Rae: Might be

Janet: Ugh, just kill it!

Y/n squeeze the living hell out of it, he gags upon seeing what's inside. He throws it out of the window and sits on the side of the tub. Rae and Janet left the bathroom. Poki opens up the cabinet and grabs a band-aid...

Poki: Babe standstill...

Y/n: Uhh okay?

She puts the band-aid on Y/n's scar. She smiled as she kisses Y/n on the cheek. Y/n's face lit up in happiness as he kiss Poki back.

Y/n's POV

That night, I was in the living room. By myself. Poki, Rae, and Janet were out looking to buy dinner. But... I'm stuck alone...

???: Feeling lonely?

Y/n: Spy...?

Spy: *chuckles*

Y/n: Am I tripping balls right now or...?

Spy: No, you fell asleep

Y/n: Did I?

Spy: Yes!

Y/n: Alright then...

Spy: You've made poor choices earlier, didn't want to go with the ladies. You had the chance to buy a ring for her

Y/n: Bit didn't I have one?

Spy: It's better to get the new one, Y/n...!

Y/n: If you say so...

Spy: Good, now BEGONE!

The usual happened, the world fell apart, Spy went missing bla bla blah yada yada yada.
I woke up in the living room, sitting on the couch. I stood up and walk towards Poki's bedroom, but I suddenly had a bad feeling. Upon opening the door, I see Poki curled up against me. As I was laying down I heard some sort of a hiccups, but then what I see made my heart broke.

(Ayeee imma leave it here, thank you so much for reading. Ive been looking for ideas, like it ive been reading many good fanfics for the sake of knowing what is the ye and nay and more. Anyway have a great day yall)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 24 13
This is my first story I ever wrote so please be aware if something's bad.
15.6K 276 26
When you thought running away was a good idea but it turned into meeting someone you never thought you would... "yn?" "yes?" "i love you" "oh dream...
1.4K 64 21
HIII!! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY.. I JUST DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA... SO, I HOPE YOU ENJOY.. PLS IGNORE MY GRAMMAR MISTAKE BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST L...
18.6K 674 19
Tommy, an 18 year old Twitch streamer, can speak to animals. Sounds crazy, right? Well, it's just as crazy as it sounds. But being able to understand...