Chapter 28

Spy slowly came out of Y/n, he fixed his ties before smiling at Y/n.

Y/n: You actual mad man...

Spy: Hmph. I have to be honest, I have little doubt on that for a brief moment.

Janet: Okay hold up! You haven't explained to me or Poki about yourself.

Spy: Huh, I forgot about that. My apologies.

Spy proceeds to tell them about himself, about how he met with Y/n, about how he helped  him, and about how much he cares about him. But then...

Spy:... Y/n, may we have a word in privacy?

Y/n: Uhh sure? I'll be back girls.

Poki: 'kay...

Y/n and Spy walk towards Y/n's streaming room, Spy stood there with a guilty look.

Y/n: Umm...?

Spy: *sigh* Y/n... This is going to be hard to say, mon ami.

Y/n: What are you talking about?

Spy: All of that, all of the bad things you've experienced with me, those unexplained phenomenon where this things kept trying to make your life worst. All of them, are me.

Y/n: Wait what?

Spy: Well, except the Death thing. It's real.

Y/n: Oh. So you're saying those shits in the past, are you?

Spy: Yes, and for that I would like to apologize. But I'm not that sorry, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't get to this point.

Y/n: Huh... Honestly, I have no idea what to say.

Spy: Hmph, I suppose now we can... Relax.

Y/n: Yeah? You should talk to the girls. Y'know, make them familiar to you?

Spy: Hmm, why not.

With that Spy went back to the girls and begin chatting with them. Y/n look around his streaming room. His PC, his YouTube Golden Play Button, his console, and the picture he took with Poki and the girls. He look around for a second before moving some book off his bookshelf, in the back a cute little blue box. He opens the tiny box and examine the ring he WILL propose to Poki. A Lapis Lazuli ring. It's so shiny, the dark blue combined with the golden sprinkle-like pattern makes it so beautiful. The golden ring makes it so much better. The triple gems on it makes Y/n have no regret buying this.

 The triple gems on it makes Y/n have no regret buying this

Y/n: soon... maybe...

Y/n puts the ring back in the tiny box and hid it behind the books. He smiles as he looked at the setting sun. He turns around to see Poki standing there, staring at him.

Y/n: Babe? I thought you're talking with the girls and Spy.

Poki: I did, but then I got tired... It's been a long and very unusual day.

Y/n: It is... It's beautiful, isn't it?

Poki: Yeah, I love it when the sun was quite orangey-pinkish. It's so calming...

Y/n: Yeah... Hey where's Mimi?

Poki: She got scared and run away, but then I found her in between the couch.

Y/n: Hmph, that fluffy missy.

Poki: Hehe, yeah... Anyway, what're you doing here? I thought I just saw you holding something.

Y/n: Uhh like what?

Poki: I don't know! I could've sworn you were holding something.

Y/n: Well uhh, lets just talk to Spy and the girls.

Poki: Alright then...?

Y/n and Poki walk towards the living room. Slowly, Y/n look behind him and smiled at the bookshelf.

Spy:... And with that, she married the girl she wants to be with.

Rae: Whoa... That was kinda touching, to be honest. And you helped her through all of that?

Spy: Of course... Oh, greetings Y/n and Mme Imane...

Poki: Oh, chest très poli de ta part.

Spy: Oui bien sur, hmph.

Y/n: Okay... Legit can't understand you two right now.

Poki: Hehe, anyway I'm just gonna order dinner. Does anyone want something?

Rae: I kinda want some sushi now.

Janet: I just ate a whole bag of chips earlier, I think I'm good.

Poki: Whatever you say. Babe?

Y/n: Imma eat anything you order.

Spy: May I make a suggestion?

Poki: Sure?

Spy: Calzone.

Poki: That is a good suggestion, but are you even able to eat anything?

Spy: No, I make that suggestion so perhaps one of you wants that.

Y/n: Very kind of you.

Spy: A true gentleman, always priorities others.

Rae: Uhuh... Anyway, what food are we ordering?

Poki: I'm gonna go with your suggestion

Rae: Sweet!

Y/n: Alright! Sushi for dinner.

Spy: Excellent. I shall return to your mind, Y/n. Au revoir pour le moment...

With that, Spy sits back at his chair couch inside Y/n's mind. The skull of the "Death" lies on his table, watching the fireplace forever.

Rae: To be honest, that's kinda creepy. Having someone inside your mind?

Y/n: But didn't he also went inside your mind too?

Rae: Yes, and it still creeps me out.

Poki: Okay you two, I already order the sushi. I'm just gonna take a little nap, I'll be right back.

TO BE CONTINUED

And with that, chapter 28 is finished.... IM SO SORRY FOR MAKING YALL WAIT!!! Shit has been going down lately but all of that are done.
I wanna thank y'all for 11k reads, holy shit. And thanks to MetalKidLovesAnime & musclesami for the vote spam, big preesh.
Anyway, I've been working on my second fanfic. And I won't be hiding my obsession with TF2 anymore, I won't spoil it too much. But let's just say, TF2 is in that fanfic.
Moving on, ITS ALMOST NEW YEAR!! Just wanna wish y'all the best, I know 2021 is quite rough. Still, lets just look t the bright side. Positive thinking always works for me... Eh... Nvm I take that back.
Anyway, sorry for wasting y'all time for this quick message. Have a good one.

 Have a good one