Chapter 25

3rd Person's POV (Spy narrating)

It has been a few days after Poki, broke her leg. Quite a clumsy move if I have to be honest. But our knight, Y/n, was there for his princess. She has been streaming, usually playing Valorant. Y/n always join her stream, either join her discord call or raid her stream. He has been overprotective towards her.
Though our friend, Rae, has been acting weird. She is hiding something. Or, at least what it looked like. Y/n noticed this weird behavior of Rae and decide to investigate it. Until one day...

Y/n: Hey Rae?

Rae: Y-yeah?

Y/n: Are you okay?

Rae: Yes? Anything wrong?

Y/n: Nothing, just asking. It's just, you've been acting off recently.

Rae: Umm... *sigh* Okay, I can't hide it anymore. I'm gonna go to Vegas. To...

Y/n: Visit the love of your life?

Rae: No! I-i mean yes, but... Just... I just want to go on a date with him.

Y/n: Understandable... *∆* Spy you there?

Spy: Yes, can I help you?

Y/n: Okay I'm gonna go play with Poki now *∆* Yes give me a moment.

Rae: Ok, see you guys

Rae says as she walks out of the house and waits for her Uber. To be honest, I don't like it when Y/n calls me but then told me to wait for a moment. Y/n looked at me who was floating on the kitchen table.

Spy: So, what is it?

Y/n: *∆* You said you're not my mind or consciousness, right? So, can you perhaps follow Rae? Maybe help her on her journey?

Spy: Why yes of course! But every ups, there's a down. Mon ami, I can't communicate with you. I had to stay close to you, that way I can talk.

I say as I sat on the kitchen table, slightly moving the glass on it. I lit up my cigarette and was about to talk to this young man when suddenly, our friend, Janet, gives Y/n a look that suggesting she saw a ghost.

Y/n: Janet? You good?

Janet:...

Y/n: Umm hello?

Janet: I could've sworn I saw that glass move...

Y/n: What are you talking about? *∆* Spy...??

Spy: Yes yes, I moved the glass. Are you done?

Janet: I'm just gonna go, yeah...

She says as she speed walking towards her room. Hehehe.... Everytime. Y/n looks at me with something on his mind, he scratches his chin as I continue smoking.

Y/n: *∆* What if! You follow her to Vegas? We don't need to talk to each other, YOU need to talk to Rae. Help her.

Spy: Hmm... Why not.

Y/n: *∆* Wait?? Thanks Spy, you should get moving. I think that's Rae's Uber.

Y/n says as honking of a car echoed through the neighborhood.

Spy: À bientôt, mon ami

I say as I approaches Rae and get inside her Uber. Slowly, I lose connection from Y/n. I felt a tingling sensation as the car move away. I lost my old form and look for my new form inside Rae's mind. I sigh to myself as I try out my new look. Viper, from Valorant. Her suit is right. But thankfully, I can make it comfortable. I adjust my voice to this, character's voice. I gently tap Rae's shoulder as the car starts moving. She flinch and the driver noticed this.