My name is Mephistopheles

By Ray_Barracuda

A/N: IF YOU CAN BRAVE THROUGH THE FIRST 25 CHAPTERS, MY WRITING STYLE BECOMES BETTER. ALTHOUGH THE FIRST STYL... More

Worlds mc will travel to First set
Author's note..A MUST READ TRULY A MUST READ
Chapter 1: MEETING GOD AND DISCUSSION.
Chapter 2: Wishes, New origin, & Meeting Michael
Chapter 3:Awakening
Chapter 4: Choosing worlds First world [ Noblesse ]
Chapter 5: Going to school New adventure begins.
Chapter 6: Meeting Frankenstein.
Chapter 7: Attending class
Chapter 8: Saving Yuna
Chapter 9: Comforting Yuna
Chapter 10: Breaking the souls of Men for fun
Chapter 11: Playthings
Chapter 12: Jake and Mari.
Chapter 13: Unlocking incubus god Physique
Chapter 14: Conquering Mari **Lemon**(R-18)
Chapter 15: A gift
Chapter 16: A disturbance in The force.
Chapter 17: Despair, Agony, Pain , Death and Art.
Chapter 18: Training, & Asylum.
Chapter 19: Experiment
Chapter 20: Spooking crombell. & Death of M-24
Chapter 21: Threatening Fate.
Chapter 22: Entertaining battle.
Chapter 23:Frankenstein Vs Takeo
Chapter 24: The pain in my heart, Sitting ducks, Fear, Dying like a chicken
Chapter 25: Revealing the truth, & Taking yuna to space.
Chapter 26: Dr Arith*lemon scene* (R-18)
Chapter 28: Raizel vs Rael & Going home
Chapter 29: Raizel vs Raskreia & Granting god hood to all of Leukedonia.
Chapter 30: Na Yonsu. & Cruelty.
Chapter 31: Cerberus & Mary's pounding -R18*lemon scene*
Chapter 32: Saving Yuizi & The waiting..
Chapter 33: Raizel vs 12th Elder & Kissing Seira
Chapter 34: Giving Regis godhood, & Roctis Kravei
Chapter 35: Yuna and Suyi's Awakening.
Chapter 36: Shinwoo and the Kid.
Chapter 37:Raizel vs the Guardians.
Chapter 38: M-24 is revived & Karl's men.
Chapter 39: Meeting Karl & The Beautiful Katherine.
Chapter 40: Cucking Karl. & Blessing Katherine R-18 *Lemon scene*.
Chapter 41: Raizel vs the 10th & 11th elder. & Trolling people
Chapter 42: Meeting Lunark & the bet.
Chapter 43: Raizel vs 5 Elders & Relaxation
Chapter 44: Reporting the situation. Showing Seira the system
Chapter 45: Rozaria R18 *Lemon scene* & Muzaka.
Chapter 46: Encountering Ignes.
Chapter 47: Massive Battle & Chaos.
Chapter 48: Meeting Edian, & Talking with Muzaka. (Time skip)
Chapter 49: Assassin and Garda.
Chapter 50: Lemon scene *R18*[Mirai and Urne]. Making plans & Contract.
Chapter 51: A fun battle & Madness.
Chapter 52 Muzaka Vs Dorant & Reviving Ashleen.
Chapter 53: Happy Garda.
POWERS & ABILITIES.
Not a chapter
Not a chapter.
Chapter 54: Astaroth.
Chapter 55: A proposition & Surprise.
Chapter 56: Talking with Yonsu & Fun.
Chapter 57: The prologue before the battle.
Chapter 58: Raizel vs Karl and Wang. Boring. And the beginning of despair
Not a chapter.
Chapter 59: (R-18) **Lemon scene**. The despairing Cuck.
Chapter 60: Raskreia vs The being. & Creating a companion.
Chapter 61: Raizel vs Shinwoo, Leaving for another Reality.
Chapter 62: Ashleen vs Titana.
Powers and abilities.
Next word ideas.
Not a chapter
Not a chapter
FUSION OF WORLDS
Chapter 63: Annoying interruption & beach time.

Chapter 27: Gejutel arrives.

106 3 0
By Ray_Barracuda

SOMEWHERE IN THE ORGANIZATION...

Arith and yuri together with the rest of her body gurads had gone back to the organization since they couldn't find any clues of anything other than reai that showed up but well...its not like they were just going to report a matter like that to the organization. Arith had been a little tired and had just given the authority to go do what ever he wanted while she rested. Which of course had given yuri tj perfect opportunity to go report to his secret boss crombell.

AT CROMBELLS OFFICE....

Crombell sat in his office looking at a big bat cave level big screen. He was looking at different operations going on in the organization when.

      *knock knock*

He looked at the screen that held the door positioned outside the secret door to his office, and when he saw that it was Yuri. He pushed a button and the door had immediately opened, he turned around in his chair to look at yuri expecting great news but the nervous look on Yuri's face made his smile calm down a little.

Crombell: What is it yuri, how was the mission.

Yuri: Sir...the mission was fine by the way Dr Arith couldn't find anything she could use against you.

Crombell: That's good then isn't it, she cant threaten me.

Yuri: yes sir that is good definitely but, the problem arrived with what we met.

Crombell:.huh? What was is it.

Yuri: I don't truly know sir but knew that I was wworking for you secretly and he was also a Noble.

Crombell: What!  Who is he then how was he able to know to know that you actually work for me, and what was his business with Arith, is he a secret Noble working for one of the elders.

Yuri: Ah....well.....I don't think he is working for the organization at all. He looked like he was truly with the Nobles. And his business with Dr Arith was for....ummm....he just came to see her in for the sole purpose of asking if she was going to be his girlfriend.

Crombell:..... What?.....are you actually being serious right now..

Yuri: yes sir, he and the Dr actually....had sex sir.

Crombell:... Really is that all then it's not really important other than where he could have gotten the information from.

Yuri: No sir he gave me a message to give to you.

Crombell: Oh~ then tell me.

Yuri: He said that he doesn't care whatever else you may do, but make sure to not cross the line with Dr  Arith and that you should make sure that you never try to harm her in any way or form and that if you do not adhere to this...you would lose your value as his toy and kill you but he would show you hell first. And he ended by saying tell this to you as your master.

Crombell had gone completely silent as a deep scowl was etched deep onto his face. Of course he knew who it was, it was that bastard who had forcefully acclaimed ownership over him. He was preparing strongly for when he will make that bastard kneel before him, and he would turn him into his experiment. But first he had to confirm from yuri what he looked like.

Crombell: Do you a have any images of what he lookes like.

Yuri: Ah..uyes, I took an image of him before.

Yuri brought out his phone to show crombell to show crombell the image he took. As crombell looked at the image, he recognized a little bit of familiarity, his raid hair although was almost completely dark in that space, he could still make out the color of red and the next was his calculated height and that too matched, the third was his eyes. They had the deepest red of any Noble he had ever seen. His vendetta was very strong against him, no one likes the feeling if powerless especially you have been someone who had been on top and controlling other people's fates.

Crombell: Did you also perhaps catch his name.

Yuri: Yes sir, he said it was Cadris etrama di raizel.

Crombell: Hmm.... A very peculiar name indeed, it certainly exudes elegance.

Yuri: Yes sir, I think so too.

Crombell:.....you can leave now Yuri.

Yuri bowed again one last time before he turned around and left. As crombell turned around in his chair and faced back to the screen to think.

Meanwhile Mary somewhere else was busy training her abilities, she had gotten so strong that her base form would be just about stronger than a little above normal awakened frankenstein, and with her transformation me he didn't k ow how strong she would be because she noticed too that the strength increase of just partial transformation at some point had already surpassed the multiplier of the full one.

She had also gained the ability to manidest the rest of the other basic five elements and could control them too. Her telekinesis was already strong enough now to levitate and crush three large buildings casually now. As she was still in the middle of practice she didn't notice the presence that just stood there looking at her with a smile on his face as he watched her practice. She WS glistening with sweat now and the the clothes she wore were hugging her body and highlighting all of her curves. He levitated all the way to her front of her and just rested I the air.

After some time Mary had finally opened her eyes, and in front of her was a floating raizel who just rested in the air. She was fully calm about this as she had perceived his sweet scent again and knew that it was him. Rai who was resting opened his eyes to check on Mary, and he saw her just staring straight at him with a stoic expression.

–Hello Mary

Mary:...Why did you cone here, even as the Noblesse isn't this a little too reckless.

–I came to give you the promised date.

Mary: Oh.....

– So....have you made up your mind yet on where you want to go.

Mary:..No.

Raizel:... You didn't think about it did you.

Mary: No.

Raizel:....*sigh* so what should I do with you then.

Mary:....I don't know *shrugs*

Raizel:.... Do you want to battle me.

Mary: What?

Raizel: This is so you can finally have someone to test your strength against and see how strong you currently are.

Mary:...*smirk* that is a good idea...

              <whoosh>

Mary had rushed at rai at super sonic + level speeds and trying to surprise him but rai just moved his head to the side as her fist missed him.

  –That is a really nice tactic, you know that against someone like me you have to take every chance you get.

Mary: well its obvious isn't it.

  – Well we can't actually fight here, its way too small and there is no free movement.

Rai snapped his fingers and suddenly both of them were in mountain range that spanned kilometers. Mary loomed around at this and smiled, here they could cause as much destruction as they wanted.

Mary jumped back about ten metres back so she could prepare herself for the real battle. And rai also sealed a lot of his power so that he could enjoy this battle, he could feel his blood pump a little. Around Mary arcs of lightning started generating, and it kept  on getting stronger and dangerous. Rai looked at all this with interest. Then;

            <whoosh>

This time at a speed much much greater than before, she rushed at rai and then threw a round house kick at rai who side stepped to the left and ten she followed up her attack by surprise calling a thunderstrike down at rai who vanished from that spot and appeared behind her and threw a super fast back handed punch at her arm. She twisted her body backwards and avoidei it and with that same momentum turned back flipped and kicked her right foot a little longer to kick his chin but rai just side stepped again with incredibly fast reflexes as he in that same instance raised her left foot and kicked the side of her body. She flew hard and fast about 110 meters away before she crashed into ground, making a deep crater and large crack that spanned about 20meters. As she regained her bearings again and looked up, there was a fist coming down at her and using the lightning again to amplify herself, she was able to move out of the main destructive force that unleashed as the 20 meter wide crater became a deep crater of about 10 meter deep and the width expanded to about 80 meters. Although she survived the direct force of the attack, the shockwave still impacted her strongly but with the lightning aura around her, it didn't do any damage at all.

Suddenly the ground started  moving upwards in an unnatural manner as earth locked around rai's legs and it also seemed that the strength of the earth was much stronger than normal earth , but he still was able to break it easily. But then a massive flood of water suddenly washed over him and spanned to flood about an entire kilometer of the mountain range. As he was about to leave the water, suddenly a huge arc of lightning washed all over the water and the entire mountain range practialli lit up in a bright blue light as the effect of the already super dangerous lightning was amplified to crazy amounts of about 200million volts. The destruction was truly massive as an entire kilometer of land had been scorched and destroyed beyond recognition.

Meanwhile in a large 100meter crater was rai who was steaming all over. It seems that at some point she had made all that electricity gather around one point in the whole flood which were rai was and it created one big and very destructive lightningbolt. He smiled as he got up and flew out of the crater and headed to the top as he saw Mary who looked just fine still, despite the massive amounts of energy she just used. She looked at rai as he levitated toward her

  – So how strong am I now.

Raizel: Very strong, you are actually going to become  much stonger than some elders in the organization if you release your transformation on top of it.

    –....I see.

Rai looked around the battfield and then back at Mary.

    –I think that this will be enought for now right?.

Mary:....yes this is enough for now.

Rai snapped his fingers again as the both of them were now back at the organization. In the room where Mary was training.

  –Well I guess I still took you out still

Mary: I guess....

Raizel looked at Mary and floated over to her, then bent down a little to kiss her. Mary too just complied with it too, they didn't go farther than that, it was enough.

  –You know I met Dr Arith when she came to Korea

Mary: Oh? really.

  – Yeah she is really one crazy girl.

Mary: hmm.....I guess you already have your eyes on her right.

  –Yeah thats exactly what I told her.

Mary: Wait what!? You told her directly, there's no way she would have even let you off, she may have just wanted to use you as an experiment.

  – Oh....she did say that before but now the thoughts gone.

Raizel then explained everything that went down with Arith and even the fact that Yuri too worked for crombell.

Mary: hmm.....I was already suspicious of it before now, also is it really a good idea for crombell to know your identity so soon, I thought you wanted to play the long game.

Raizel: Oh....there's not really much of a difference here, no matter what he does, he still won't be escape me I'm just giving him an image of the man he hates. It will probably give him a much stronger drive for his vendetta, someone to put all that energy into.

Mary: You're evil.

Raizel: You're cruel. You really wanted to fry me.

Mary: You wanted to break my ribs.

Both:.....

Rai just smiled at her then she received a call on her phone, it seems Mary was being summoned. So she had to go "goodbye rai" said mary before she left, rai too recognized that he should leave. He was wondering just which gift would be best for Seira, he and Seira have a very similar character. But first he had to go back to school, he missed his fan club and his haters.

SOEWHERE ELSE....

????: So all the members of the DA-5 got wiped out, and  Dr Arith could'nt find anything on crombell even after searching in my name. That bastard, just because you got out safe this time doesn't mean you can feel safe. When the time comes I'll kill him with my bare hands.

MEANWHILE AT SCHOOOL..

While rai was still busy enjoying the comfort of his girls in class, Shinwoo & Ik-han were planning ways to save themselves from bachelor hood. It seems that one of the schools were doing some sorta inter school blind dating, and that school was known for having some of the most beautiful girls and that is what they were aiming for. But there was also a problem that there were facing, they both really didn't have the looks or character to bring the full attention of the girls so that had to bring their interesting friends so they can look cool. And so they forcefully dragged both regis and seira, I'm Suyi and the most secure asset rai. And so after school they were all forced out so they could go see what was up with the whole thing. As their friends it was really hard to refuse their plea, well minus rai who was just interested in spreading his image among more women and feed more of his vanity. And that is exactly what happened, his unparalleled beauty combined with his aura as an incubus god screamed one big disaster for the heart of those poor girls, and rai really had one big feast. But of course rai had to behave a little, I'm Suyi and Yuna were there after all and he was really on the line for what ever decision they make. They sorta became a little strange too, like they asked him how he sees the world in front of him which just came out of nowhere for him. He couldn't just say that everything in actuality is infintesmally small and insignificant to him an he cares about is just his women right and also his love for combat. So he just avoided that question, he wasn't going to preach but he also wasn't going to say anything. After a while, they all had to leave school was tomorrow after all.

Raizel POV: *inner thoughts*

As I looled out the window of the school, I sensed it again, a very familiar aura. One of the Noble clan heads had arrived I smiled. Gejutel, regis grandfather. It seems that he has come to check on Regis's and Seira's mission. It seems that I may have to be travelling back to Leukedonia soon, it is good thing. Raskreia may hate me now but soon I will have her fall in love with me. She too possesses the authority of blood like me and has the second strongest mind control in the world right after me. What she needs the most is infinte growth and potential, and she also possesses the sword of Armageddon, with infinite growth since that sword is her soul weapon. The sword is perfect for destruction, I really should give the other half soon, I want to see how much more powerful she will become. The new queen of blood has been crowned

Outside stood Gejutel R Landeger as he stood outside atop a building looking down at Yeran high. He had pure white hair and at the sides black stripes same as regis, his beard although white too were perfectly maintained, his white suit and walking stick of the highest quality. It was not needed because of age, it just went with his look, although he may look like he was in his mid 60s, he skin had no wrinkles, he walked perfectly upright, he breathed strength and elegance, and his deep red eyes told it all.

Regis and Seira had sensed a new presence of another Noble and were wondering why a new noble had been sent when they were still here so they went to investigate. But seems they got there at a bad time because a misunderstanding had occurred between M-21,Tao, Takeo and Gejutel who has the same thoughts as Regis about experiment humans who gave up their humanity for some power. At least he thought that they were one of those.

As regis and seira finally arrived at the site of thepresence.

Gejutel: Regis, Seira. As I expected you were here.

Regis: Gaju-nim?

Regis was both scared and shocked about why his grandfather a clan head of one of the most powerful Nobles would be doing out here himself. He immediately knelt down and Seira too because even if he was his grandfather doesn't mean he is excluded from showing his deserved respect.

Gejutel: stand up Seira, I thought I told you you don't need to show such formalities with me.

Seira: I believe it is still needed.

Gejutel:..... You can both stand up.

Both: Thank you.

Gejutel: I came to this place to confirm what was in your reports.

Regis: Gaju-nim, you came directly?

Gejutel: That's right, it was difficult for even you and Seira to make adecidonso not just anyone could come.

  – But Gaju-nim...

Gejutel: That's that. Anyways what were those beings doing here, from my knowledge they shouldn't be in a place like this....but judging from your reactions, it seems you already know them.

Regis: I already know them.

Gejutel: Is that so, if you them regis then there is no way seira won't knw them. Even you seira made a decision like this so you must have a reason then.

Seira:....

Gejutel: Alright then, take me.​

​​​Regis: Take you to where Gaju-nim.

Gejutel: Well were not just going to stand around outside.

  -Ah...I'll lead the way Gaju-nim.

Regis and Seira lead Gejutel to Frankenstein's home. Things didn't go down well as Gejutel had pretty much thought tat Regis had abandoned his pride as a noble by forming relations with experimental humans. It became bad enough at DME point that Gejutel had released just a bit of his aura from anger, and the pressure alone had near crippled everyone until.

      –What are you doing in someone else's house.

Gejutel turned around to see who it was and the shock on his face couldn't be explained. The very possibility that he would ever meet or see frankenstein in this place was to him very much impossible.

      –it's been a while Gejutel R Landeger. Your fastidiousness is still the same I see.

Gejutel:..... Frankenstein.

  Regis:*{How is it that the principal knows Gaju-nim just who is this guy also}.

Frankenstein: Everyone please leave, I have something to say to this strict old man.

Gejutel: Regis, Seira...you leave too.

Both: okay sir.

After the rest had left, Frankenstein and Gejutel stood in complete silence and continued their death glare....

Gejutel: Nothing has changed since you hid yourself from us Frankenstein, it hasn't exactly been a short time either....

Frankenstein: *haha* yeah a few centuries went by just like that huh.

Gejutel:.... Are you still looking.

    –No.

Gejutel had misunderstood Frankenstein's reply and thought that he had betrayed his master just like that.

    –And to think I used to acknowledge you Frankenstein, how could have just thrown your master away just like that.

Frankenstein had become a little confused about what was going on on here until he finally got it and then he smiled.

  –It seems that there been a little misunderstanding here Gejutel, when I said that I was no longer looking it means....

  Gejutel had gotten the memo now, frankenstein had found his master. He was about to ask him where he was until he heard footsteps coming from behind Frankenstein, he already felt it. That familiar aura, but there was a new difference he felt. This time it felt much stronger and more potent even though he was not actually releasing even an ounce of it. When raizel finally came into view,he was left with an even more and greater shock, how had he gotten so much more beautiful like this, it wasn't even funny anymore how much more beautiful and elegant he became. But the biggest shock for him was raizels red hair, which was deep crimson red in color. But all in all, he still had to show his respect. And so he went in a deep bow;

Gejutel: I pay my respects to you Cadris etrama di Raizel, the true Noblesse.

  –Its really been a long time hasn't it,  Gejutel...

Sometime Later.....

– Raizel-nim, where have been since all this while,

Raizel: I was asleep, I just woke up recently.

Gejutel was in shock, how could he have slept for such a long time..

  –Raizel-nim, you mean the reason you had left us was that you were asleep, for 820 years?.

Raizel: Yes.

–Then forgive me raizel-nim, but what exactly was the reason for the red hair then, even your face. And also I'm very sure that you Frankenstein must have noticed this too but your aura, it feels much deeper and stronger even dominating my bloodline greater than even before and you're not even keeping on ounce of it in the open.

Frankenstein: I'm not sure about this too either and master too doesn't know why this happened, but he called it something of a second awakening. Basically, master evolved for some reason.

Gejutel: What!? Then Frankenstein, isn't that a good thing, with the Noblesse even much more powerful than before it's better for the Nobles then isn't it.

  –It seems you have forgotten something Gejutel, master's body couldn't handle his power before so he could never release all of it truly before, what makes you think that even much greater power than before is good for him. Master could be dying right now and we wouldn't even know, and he also wouldn't let me scan him either.

Gejutel:.....You're right Frankenstein, I got a bit too excited here.

Frankenstein: Its okay Gejutel, I understand your happiness, i felt the same way too when he had told me.

Raizel:....*{wow....what a show, so emotional}*.

After some time later with a bit more discusion between gejutel and frankenstein, Gejutel had decided to step outside to check on regis and seira. And it seems that regis and tao, takeo and M-21 we're having a discussion but stopped the minute they saw him step out. They decided it was time for them leave since obviously the man wanted to have a conversation with his grandson and Seira. After they had left, Gejutel looked down at them.

Gejutel:.... Were you having discussion with them about those two.

Regis: Yes Gaju-nim, who exactly are they.

Gejutel: Regis, I'm sure you're very curious about a lot of things now but trust me they will all be revealed soon.

  – Yes Gaju-nim.

Seira on the side was a having a little worry about something so she used the mind link ability to create one with Gejutel to ask him something. Gejutel had received the link from Seira and was curious as to what she wanted to ask from him but first he had to ask regis to leave them a little bit. After he had left, he turned to Seira.

  [–Okay Seira, he has left now so what is it you want to ask me].

[Seira: Gaju-nim, is it true that the Noblesse might be in danger of dying from his own power]

  [–Oh...I see, he already told you his identity huh. Well I guess that should be expected. And we are not entirely sure yet, he said that he is okay and that his body too had grown with him to accommodate his new level of power but knowing raizel, he might just be saying that to comfort us. And the fact that he is not allowing frankenstein check the condition of his body is not diminishing our worries either too]

Seira:...i see.

After that Seira and Gejutel had gone back inside the house and some other things too happened.

School the next day wasvery, very much weird, Regis's grandfather was in class and things were not really being comfortable right now. Mr park the hone room teacher had been accused of being a killing machine because of his intimidating physique and aura. But rai was having it the worst of all, Gejutel was scaring his girls away from him. He thought that there were diminishing his elegance by being so close with him. He could all their pain and discomfort around the entire classroom from not being close to him. His poor fan club was in pain, he would make it up to them later, Gejutel had to leave fast, but he could quite literally feel the joy and happiness coming off Yuna and Im suyi because of the entire situation. They were happy with his misery, whose side are they supporting here.

After school had ended, everyone one of the group had come to the house again. Raizel had gone inside because it was too packed with annoyances, and as he was just resting a little, he received a connection for a mind link from Seira. He was a little surprised by this but still talked her.

[Raizel: Seira, is there any problem]

[Seira:..... Are you dying]

[Raizel:What? no, why would you think that I'm dying

[Seira:.... I see].

After that she disconnected the mind link from him, he was still confused on why she would think such a thing. After some time, he started thinking on how to make his toy shinwoo hate him so he could could him. He was also currently helping Mary with training and helping improve in combat, with her infinite growth, she is also always growing stronger and it is very obvious that she is currently trying to control space and time too. He was also currently with  Arith right now but he wasn't doing anything lewd with her but was just watching her work, she is avey enthusiastic person. The joy in her eyes when she does her experiments and she succeds is something. He just sat down and watched as those poor men got experimented on nd the ones who were a failure would either get killed or just  end up becoming labor in the organization, there we're a lot of interesting things going on too.

The next day, Gejutel had to leave. He was a clan leader and couldn't really stay out for long, and he still had to report to the lord of the Noble's. After he left, regis had become a little more calm in a way. He was maturing, and Seira could see that he was becoming more like his grandfather, he was becoming his spitting image. Which was a good thing because his coming of age ceremony is near and he too would soon one day become clan leader.

Meaning somewhere in leukedonia, in a white large room with many alrge smooth white pillars with a ring of pure gold around them and then on the floor leading up one long hallway all the way to a throne sitting at the center was a cloaked figure who sat down on the throne with bored look that was really obvious even if you couldn't actually see the persons full face through the cloak.

Some one had stepped into the hallway to the throne throne room, it was Gejutel. He had returned to leukedonia to report back to the lord, he walked straight down and knelt down about 7 meters away from the throne. The lord looked down at Gejutel with cool calm eyes as he spoke;

–Gejutel R Landeger. I have completed the lord's mission orders and returned.

Raskreia:... How was it? The feeling you had on the Noblesse that regis and Seira met, a are they perhaps Noblesse that we had no knowledge of.

Gejutel: That Is not so, it seems the children had misunderstood.

    –Oh?.

Gejutel: They were problems of some executives of a group and some man made humans. I seems that the children had met with the executives and misunderstood.

    – Is that so.

Gejutel: Yes my lord.

  The lord kept quiet and just kept on staring straight at Gejutel with a calm look. " I cannot comprehend Gejutel" she said. "Even Seira had made this misjudgment of mistaking a human leader for a Noblesse, although she is young she is still a clan leader. Maybe she might just need more guidance".

– Yes Lord, it is as you said. Seira is still lacking in true experience and could have easily made such a mistake.

Raskreia:... Is that so. Then you wouldn't mind if I read your mind then.

Gejutel with the rest of the other Noble's present in the room were shocked, what she was asking hasn't been done for aa long time even by the previous lord himself. "My lord you're asking has been prohibited for a long time" said one of the Noble's.

      – That is true, but that restriction has been made made by myself. I feel it is the right of the Lord of the lord to read a Gaju's mind.

Noble 2: But my lord, even if if one Is the lord, they cannot forcefully read a Gaju's mind. But if the lord may wish it, then it is the law that a Gaju release their power to allow the lord entrance to their mind. But this has never occurred before until now.

Gajutel had been quiet with everything thing that had happened until now but ultimately he just had to accept. " I am the lords vassal" said Gejutel as he accepted his fate.

The whole room had gone silent for sometime until "I'm fine Gejutel, stand". It seems she had left that idea. After Gejutel had gotten up from his kneeling position, Raskreia asked to leave and go take care of himself. After Gejutel had gone far from the throne room, Raskreia turned her had a little to the side at one of the other cloaked figure. "Rajak" said Raskreia.

Rajak: Yes lord.

  –I want you to bring seira to me secretly without Gejutel knowing.

Rajak: Understood.

After that rajak had left the throne room to go complete his mission. As he walked down the hall outside which was a long wide space with huge tall very pillars on both sides and with large beautiful windows and the moonlight shone through all of them lighting the hall way. As he walked right down the lone and silent hall,  "hyung-nim". He stopped his tracks and looked up ahead, and there was another cloaked figure up ahead. It was his younger brother and seems he wanted something. He decided to entertain his presence and as he told him who his mission target was, it went exactly as he thought. He had asked him to go in place of him. His brother had ties with Seira, he is her designated fiance  and was the younger brother of him the current clan head. The problem was that his brother had caused a bit of problems before, but he decided to give him on last chance and gave him his mission. Since it wasn't anything dangerous other than just summoning seira back with the order of the lord.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 15.3K 156
Kichirou Saiyaku was your average 28-year-old shut-in NEET. The type who locked themselves away to always play video games, watch anime, and read man...
2.3K 6 31
this is my first story then you know the music: English is not my usual language. it's a wish fulfillment so no limit to the harem!!! namely the main...
732 235 31
Omen is no stranger to torture. To pain. He is a torture demon, after all - adapted to suffering and bringing pain to his adversaries. But this is on...
11.8K 1K 152
Quinn is a ghoul who has been cursed with seeing visions of the future. Rather than succumb to madness, he uses the visions to help save the lives of...