𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳...

Autorstwa MaybeNextTimeSasuke

THE MOON IN HALF|| Boruto: Naruto Next Generation ➲"𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙪... Więcej

«Prologue»
«Welcome»
«1» ENTER- YAMANAKA INOMI
«2» THE ACADEMY
«3» LITTLE BREAK
«5» BATTLE OF THE STUDENTS
«6» LOVE AND CHIPS?...
«7» THE MASTERMIND FROM THE SHADOW
«8» ESCAPE!
«9» SCHOOL TRIP!
=quick author note=
«10» THE MIZUKAGE'S SUCCESSOR
«11» SHINOBI BOUT OF FRIENDSHIP
«12» DECLARATION OF WAR
«13» LET THE CHUNIN EXAMS BEGIN!
«14» STITCH OF A HEART
«15» RESCUING NARUTO!
«16» FATHER AND CHILD
«17» ALL THAT ENDS TOO WELL
«17-2»
«18» THE UNEXPECTED ARRIVAL
«19» PUPPETS
«20» AO AND HIM.
«21» KARMA.
«22» ANOTHER RESOLVE
«23» ENTERS THE SCIENTIST
«24» ULTIMATE SACRIFICE
«25» UNTIL DEATH.
«26» THE NEW INOMI!
«27» ANOTHER WITHERED MIST
«28» UNDERCOVER!

«4» CERTAIN GREEN GOES WILD

960 26 7
Autorstwa MaybeNextTimeSasuke

©Masashi Kishimoto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Target practice.

Woohoo... A great way to accidentally slice your classmates' guts.

Inomi saw Shino appeared on her side, with sweat dripping down his face. The Yamanaka and Aburame sighed as they saw the students throwing their shurikens everywhere.

Not a single one has practically threw it in the target. Everything was going left to right, luckily some of them aren't hitting each other.

"No one's listening..."

"Of course. No one will, they share the same knowledge." Inomi snapped rubbing her temples, as she caught 3 shurikens heading towards her direction. "See?"

The purple-haired girl threw a shuriken, missing her target. "I just can't get it right..." Sumire muttered with tinted cheeks, slightly hugging herself.

"It would be more worthwhile if I just drew pictures." Inojin yawned as he threw his shuriken, perfectly landing on the target.

"Well, we've been forced to practice this thing at home." Shikadai added, throwing his shuriken next to Inojin's bullseye.

Inomi turned her head to a boy with a green...suit throwing two shurikens smoothly, making it's way to one target at a time. She looked at him amaze with a sly smirk. "Metal Lee....That's what I was expecting.."

"Since I secluded myself in the woods, and immerse my training, my shuriken is perfect!" Metal concluded with a youthful grin, preparing another set of weapons.

"He's pretty good." Shikadai commented, placing his hands behind his neck, talking about the bowl-cut hair boy.

Inojin agreed to his statement, placing his hand on his hip. "Yeah."

S-shikadai and everyone is watching!-...

Metal's face turned dark gray, freaking out on spot. As he starts to throw his weapon, his body became weaker and to see his shuriken land on the ground.

"About my expectations, they turned out bad.." Inomi muttered, covering her face with her bare hand. Shino chuckled at her comment. "Eh.."

"Perhaps his so-called youth isn't working." Inomi added while resting her head near the trunk of a tree.

"O-oh, my hand kinda uh.. slipped, That's weird!" Metal stuttered awkwardly while sweating. He lost his stance as he starts to pick up the fallen shuriken.

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!"

Huh?

Boruto ran towards the three. Both Shikadai and Inojin turned around to see the Uzumaki running with a Demon Wind Shuriken. "This is how I do this!"

"H-hey! Isn't that Dangerous?!" Shikadai asked in panic, seeing the yellow blob jump right past them as he ready his arm to throw the shuriken, averse to gravity.

"Demon Wind Shuriken, let's go!" Boruto started to throw the shuriken with his great strength, as his aim was messy and wobbly.

The others went out of the way to avoid the weapon, but Metal stood still. He had a determined smirk on his face. He started to speak with confidence. "Such an unsteady shuriken, with my kick, I'll-"

"Metal!" Sumire cried out as the other students looked towards his direction.

.

.

.

"L-leaf Hurricane!.." He stuttered with fear lacing his voice, kicking his leg weakly to the air. His foot went through the center of the shuriken, spinning him away towards a target.

He surprisingly landed safely on the ground, the giant shuriken was out of his leg. Inomi panted while looking at him with a curt smile. "Are you ok?"

S-such b-beauty!

Metal turned bright red as he nodded furiously in Inomi's arms. She gently stood up with Metal, with the shuriken on her back.

"You're Metal right? I'm so sorry!" Boruto apologized nearly approaching Metal as he stopped at the Yamanaka's appearance.

"Is this one of your pranks again?" Shino asked Boruto, who dropped a bead of sweat.

"Now now, who decided to bring such intolerant weapon in an Academy?" Inomi interrupted. Her face became serious, looking at everyone especially Boruto.

"Well, I found it in the lockers so..." Boruto started, looking over a random kid to put the blame on them.

"Hey! That's my Demon Wind Shuriken, you can't just take it!" Iwabe yelled, as he ran towards the crowded place, catching his breath.

"Hey! It's you again!" Iwabe pointed at Inomi furiously. She had a smug smile on her face, waving slightly at him.

"Ah, I forgot."

"This is your sensei, Ms. Inomi Yamanaka. She will be guiding you from now on with me." Shino introduced herself. She bowed at them with courtesy.

"I'm looking forward to work with future shinobis like you..."

She straightened up her back again, placing her hand on both sides of her hips. She opened her mouth as she started talking. "You, all of you guys.. Please come to Mr. Shino's office, now."

"What?" Boruto gasped in confusion, looking at the two.

"No whats. You heard her."

"What? Why do we have to go too?" Shikadai asked, resting his arms in his pocket. He went towards his Sensei's direction.

"We haven't done anything..." Inojin concluded, silently pleading his sister to let him off.

Mom's going to kill me.

She ignored him, staring at The Aburame.

"It's called collective responsibility." Shino replied to all of them.

Metal clenched his fists, looking down to the ground. This should've been a piece of cake. But I couldn't... when I get nervous, I messed up!

~

"I pulled my share of pranks when I was young. So it's not that I don't understand. That aside, you guys fool around too much.." Shino scolded the kids, who were sitting down foolishly in the office.

Inomi rolled her eyes while resting her head on her hand. Liar.

Inojin, Shikadai, Boruto, Iwabe, Metal, and Sumire. It was an expectation too.

Inojin and Shikadai were probably involved because they didn't do anything to stop it.. I wouldn't risked it either.

Boruto really did put the spotlight on himself again. After all, he's the mc- I mean class clown.

Iwabe, of course his stupid weapon.

Metal could've been injured if I didn't saved him..

Sumire? Heck I don't even know why she's involve.. is this some sort of Class rep responsibility?

Inomi tirelessly ruffled Inojin's head with a tired smile. He awkwardly smiled back as he returned to look at Shino.

"There was only a certain someone who was fooling around." Shikadai grunted with a plain tone. Referring to the one and only Uzumaki in the room.

"Hmm.. well, you're setting a bad example for the other students. Anyways, I'm ordering you to volunteer work outside of Class." Shino explained, his words were final from the look of his posture, crossing his arms.

"Me too?!" Metal and Sumire asked, with hands near their chests.

"You two will supervise everyone, got it?" Shino instructed the two of them, receiving a slow nod from both.

"Why me?" Iwabe asked, oblivious. Setting down his staff near his shoulder, with his lips twitching.

"It's against the rules to bring unauthorized weapons in school." Inomi replied, cutting off Aburame's oh-so-long reply.

Iwabe sweatdropped as he saw the girl's deadly face as if she knew he was going to protest.

Inomi looked at Shino, seeing him nod at her as a command. She winked at him with a smirk before looking back at Iwabe's defeated face.

~

"Oh this.." Boruto muttered, staring right in front of the Hokage Monument.

The group followed behind the Uzumaki, clearly seeing his father's crumbling stone face. They looked around to see other workers trying to fix the face back to normal.

"This is why you're here, help the others fix the mess..." Inomi explained to them, referring to the stone in front of them.

"Then... why are you here?" Boruto asked with a scowl, as Inomi jumped near the railings, she sat down without breaking a sweat. "Don't get too feisty, I'm here to look after you, not help you. My pay check was paid for all of this."

"All right! I've been waiting for all of you, You're the Academy students right? Shino sensei told me about you. These repairs require Extremely care and attention. Just think of it as part of your Ninjutsu training and do your best!" The worker exclaimed, wiping the sweat of his face with a cheerful smile.

"Right!"

"Looking forward to work with you!" Everyone stated as a sign of respect towards others.

~

The students started working on the stone face, standing on platforms, a scaffold to be exact. As they carved the stone carefully without any risks. Two were on top and four were at the bottom.

"Aw man! Is there any ninjutsu to fix it all at once?!" Boruto whined, nearly dropping his shoulders for a moment. The Yamanaka blew off her bang, looking at the Uzumaki with a strange look.

There is. Have you even learn something or am I tripping?

"By all rights, you should be doing this by yourself." Inojin retorted with a bored look, staring at the Uzumaki next to him.

"This must be hard for you Class Rep.." Shikadai muttered, focusing himself back to work.

Sumire looked down to her classmates with a curt smile on her face. "It's okay, I like construction work. Besides, working on the Hokage's face is a great honor!" She stated cheerfully. Inomi smiled at her enthusiasm.

A fan girl, huh?

"You got that right, Class Rep!" Boruto grinned in determination, looking up to the purple blob.

~

The Hokage's Stone face... I can't mess this up!

Metal thought in frustration, trying to focus his attention back to his side. His hands were shaking, hesitant to try moving himself.

"Ah, I can do this Alone!" Boruto yelled while sitting, getting Sumire's attention.

"Wait, Boruto!" Shikadai exclaimed with a terrified look.

The boys were playing on a gaming device as they were taking a break. Aggressively tapping their fingers to the device, completely forgetting about their carving duty.

"Don't go charge in all by yourself!" Shikadai scolded his blonde friend, who simply ignored him as they saw a 'Game over' on Boruto's screen.

"We were on a roll too.."

"Boruto you ruined it!" Iwabe yelled at Boruto. He and Inojin were playing alongside with them too.

"Sorry.." Boruto apologized, scratching the nape of his neck, trying to avoid the Yuino's dark gaze.

"Everyone! Please keep your breaks short!" The Class rep reminded the boys who were silently mourning over their loss.

"Sorry!"

"Let's finish this up quickly!"

"Most of the work's done, it's only your side.. Metal." Shikadai informed the helpless bowl cut hair boy, who was trembling as he heard his name. He started to roughly beat the stone, completely out of his consciousness. Shikadai widened his eyes as he saw what was happening. "Woah, hey, Metal!"

He started to go faster, seeing the stone slowly crumbled. The others tried to call him but stopped as they saw Metal paused with tears on his eyes.

Clank.

The stone on his side started to slide down, tearing the Hokage's face apart. Metal stood there shock as the avalanche of rocks started to fall over him.

"Metal! Come over here, Quickly!" Fortunately, Shikadai took him out of the way to avoid any incidents.

.

.

.

They opened their eyes, only to see half of Naruto's Stone face gone. Boruto looked over the top seeing Sumire covering herself. "Huh? Are you okay? Miss Class Rep!?"

"Yes!" She replied quickly.

Inomi dropped a paper bag, full of snacks with terrified eyes. Her eyes were twitching seeing half of the Face, gone. "W-what happened here?!"

Metal looked at her in fear, his body trembling in embarrassment. Turning into pure thin white, letting out a hiccup.

~

"Man, I'm so tired. Today was rough.." Boruto muttered in boredom. The students were freely walking on the streets of Konoha, clearly tired from all the carving work.

"Who's fault is it, anyways?" Inojin replied, reminding Boruto about the tiny incident he made a long time ago. "Ow!- what was that for?"

Inomi stretched his ear out of blue, slightly glaring at him with crumbs on her face. "You should drop that topic, it wasn't his fault you ended up fixing it, this hour." She explained, taking a bite out of her custard taiyaki, her eyes perked up at the flavor.

This.. is so good!

"Oh yeah, Thanks for the snack Inomi-san!" Boruto smiled at her, waving his food infront of the twins. She giggled at his comment before replying back. "It's nothing, I felt you deserve a reward.."

The greensuit boy stopped on his tracks, staring at the Hokage Mountain. Precisely looking at Naruto's ruined Stone face.

"Is there something wrong, Metal-san?" Inomi asked in worry, placing a hand on his shoulder. She followed his direction as she saw him worrying about the mess they made. "Oh that? It isn't that much of a deal.. We can fix it right away tomorrow!"

"You can just wing something like that.."

"The Seventh's Face isnt that perfect in real life anyways.." Boruto said trying to cheer up the Bowl cut hair boy by insulting his own father.

"B-but-"

"You know Metal, just working hard doesn't mean it's alright. Sometimes, you end up creating more work and skimming over the essentials. When you get nervous, you mess things up right?" Shikadai interrupted Metal as his head shot up to him. Clearly, the Nara was completely pissed off.

"How did you know?.." Metal questioned, surprised. Was... was it that clear to see his movements were getting slower and weaker at a time of his anxiety?

"You think it wasn't obvious? Anyway, with even stuff like that, You're too honest to a fault." The Nara added, with a serious look on his face.

"I'm... too honest?.." Metal thought out loud, clearly shaking yet again.

"No matter how hard you train by yourself in the mountains, when you overcome that nervousness, it's completely USELESS!" Shikadai snapped at him, not even sparing a breath. He was too honest with him... in a brutal matter.

Inomi scowled at him, she felt her arm getting pushed down as she saw Metal walking away. Sumire looked over him in worry, wearing the same expression as Inomi. "Metal.."

"Shikadai, was that any way to talk with him?" Inojin and Inomi said simultaneously, looking back at the said boy.

"You're one to talk." Iwabe muttered, referring to Inojin.

"I think Metal tried harder than anyone else.." Sumire added, the others agreeing with her.

Inomi pulled out her book, walking towards the Nara. She purposely bumped her shoulders with him, whispering at him with a harsh tone.

"You better get ready tomorrow."

~

"I'll be leaving you here, alright?" Inomi sincerely smiled at his brother while holding both of his cheeks. He pouted in embarrassment with tinted cheeks, trying to push her arms.

"Yeah yeah, See you Imouto!" He pecked her forehead, catching up with Shikadai and Boruto near the entrance.

"What was that all about?" Boruto teased his Yamanaka friend. Inojin slightly scowled at him as he closed his eyes. "Don't get the wrong idea, she's always like that.. I wouldn't even complain about it.."

"You're such a fuss today, Idiot." Shikadai rolled his eyes while fixing the sleeves of his green jacket. "Ever heard about family's affection?"

Her teal eyes shined, seeing her twin enjoying his life to the fullest. She turned around, walking away from the Academy's Entrance.

.

.

.

Spark.

.

A-ah.. That hurts...

.

"Toneri-san!"

It's near you.

This doesn't.. feel like from the Sensory system... it's that black spirit again!

Inojin... he's in danger!..

The girl immediately jumped roof to roof, trying to detect the culprit around the academy. She stopped at sight of Shikadai in front of Metal.

"Metal! About yesterday.." Shikadai trailed off as he saw the boy stopped on his tracks with a hard stance.

Inomi's eyes widened as she saw a purple hue coating Metal's body. At the same time, she gasped seeing Boruto's eye different from the other.

J-Jougan...

She shook her head, putting her attention back to Metal. I've never felt this ever since that train incident.. Could it be the same thing?..

It feels like it's draining himself while anger took over his whole consciousness..

I have to stop it before.!-...

Metal jumped in the air, onto one of the roofs, catching Inomi's attention back to reality. She followed them behind as they stopped on the other side.

"Shikadai!" Boruto called out his spikey-haired friend.

.

.

.

.

"Now fight me." Metal ordered with a sadistic smile on his face, his eyes trailing down to Shikadai.

The others jumped down near the Nara's side, ensuring his safety. "Shikadai, are you okay?!"

"He's fighting Metal.." Inojin mumbled in query.

"I don't get it.. but he's not himself." He stated, alarming the two beside him. Noticing how unusual Metal was acting recently.

"If you're going to get in the way, I won't show you any mercy either." Metal said, raising his hand as he was ready to recklessly fight.

"Metal...." Boruto muttered, his eyes activating yet again, staring at his classmate. Noticing the purple hue growing bigger, he saw the purple spirit connected somewhere near the air. It has to be....

Inojin noticed his sudden change of behavior, deciding to ask him quickly. "What's wrong, Boruto?"

"Can't you guys see that?" Boruto asked the two, referring to Metal's dark spirit covering him. The two were confused at his question. "What are you talking about?"

"Urghh... Nevermind that! Metal's lost it... What do we do?" Shikadai asked, ignoring Boruto's previous remarks as he thought of a plan.

Inomi was about to protest, but saw the purple hue becoming bigger and smaller. She decided to let it slide, for awhile.

Metal is about to lose his temper anytime soon, I have to check if it fights over that... purple stuff..

He pulled out shurikens, one on each hand, a form of a dragon appearing behind him. He started to throw it swiftly, the boys jumped up, dodging the weapons aimed at them.

"He threw it perfectly." Boruto gasped out, observing Metal's attack.

"When he's not nervous, he's amazing!" Inojin complimented as they were still in mid-air. Metal threw another one, aimed at the three. Shikadai dodged his attack using his kunai to block it.

"Hey Shikadai, He's Strong!"

"Do you have a Strategy?!"

"Calm down, I'm thinking in any case...." Shikadai trailed off, brainstorming while looking at their opponent with serious eyes.

"RUN AWAY!"

Inomi's eyes twitched in annoyance. Really... Run?...

She shook her head, following them from above. She jumped roof to roof, ignoring the people's chatters and noises. I have to find them before they kill each other!

~

"Come on out! It's useless to hide!" Metal yelled, looking around the greenery sight with anger in his eyes.

"H-he's scary.." The Uzumaki stuttered out quietly. Inojin hushed him to avoid catching Metal Lee's attention. "Shh! Be quiet!"

"We can't just keep on running away.." Shikadai stated in worry.

Inomi landed quietly on a tree branch, while softly panting. She saw Lee walking around the area, stomping around the area like a mad man.

"--Let's counter attack.." She overheard Shikadai's plan. "Listen Boruto. If you don't want it to be game over, Don't go charging in all by yourself!"

"Huh?" Boruto was a little ataken back from his plan, still confused about the situation.

"Even if your opponent is strong, pooling our strengths makes Victory. That's what makes games fun." Shikadai finished off. They nodded to one another as a start of their Operation: Stop Metal Lee!

"Where are you at?" Metal asked, still seeking for the three.

Three Boruto's popped out of the bush, running towards Metal and ready to attack him. The bowl cut hair boy kicked the two of them as they disappeared in smoke. The last one jumped in the air as he ready his fist, only to disappear in thin air.

"Shadow Paralysis Jutsu!"

A straight form of a shadow chased towards Metal. Shikadai smirked, joining two of his fingers together. "You're not getting away!"

Metal jumped and jumped, avoiding Shikadai's technique taking over his body. He smirked as he saw his shadow completely reaching it's limit.

"You were so close! Shadow Paralysis Jutsu, a ninjutsu that renders anyone who touches that Shadow immobile, but I see there's a limit to a distance it can reach." Metal proudly explained, smirking again.

"Ninja Art: Super Beast Scroll!" Blue and yellow hues of birds appeared as Inojin yelled, surrounding Metal.

He started to attack the birds, suddenly freezing on his position. His body couldn't move yet he tries to turn his head slowly.

What? He didn't move!

And his shadow hasn't touched me..

"Shadow Paralysis Jutsu, complete." Shikadai stated, popping out on one of the bushes.

"What's going on?!" Metal yelled in confusion, he turned to see Shikadai turning into Boruto. Inomi heavily sighed at the sight of their safety. Thank Kami, they're alive.

"It's the transformation jutsu." Boruto chuckled, walking towards Metal. He was still in disbelief, staring at the shadows. "T-then what about the shadow?!"

Poof. They turned into paper thin snakes. Inojin pulled out his scroll with a smile on his face. "It's a snake that I made.."

.

.

.

This feeling...

"I'll never forgive you... for TRICKING ME!"

His Purple spirit grew bigger as anger overpowered himself. "What's this strength! If this keeps going, the Jutsu won't hold!" Shikadai exclaimed, sweating as he thought of another plan. Sorry Metal..

"Boruto! The backup plan is a go, Knock Metal out!"

The blonde hesitated to move his arm, clearly observing Metal struggle.

Mama lend me your strength...

MIND DESTRUCTION JUTSU!

Metal froze yet again, standing still as they turned around to see Inomi forming her hands into an oval shape. "Imouto?!"

"It's fine! Let's just wait!.." Inomi explained, lowering her arms. She closed her eyes to see the dark aura disappearing out of sight. "Release.."

Metal started to back out, spinning around towards Boruto. He widened his eyes and started to move aside.

The green suit boy screamed as landed near the targets, knocking the wooden blocks down. Inomi chuckled while scratching her hair, turning to see horrified faces. "Eh, my apologies..."

"Hey, Metal are you okay?!"

"Imouto... heh..."

~

"LOOKS LIKE EVERYTHING IS GOOD FOR NOW.." Inomi mumbled, staring at her students apologizing to Metal Lee.

She turned around, heading towards the forest, only to be stopped by a tap on her shoulder.

"Hey.. you're Inojin's twin right?" The Nara asked while putting his hands on the back of his neck. She slyly nodded, tilting her head to his direction.

"I am. Shikadai Nara, son of Shikamaru and Temari Nara. Nice to meet you!" She formally greeted him by bowing her head. He was surprised at her formalities, his cheeks turning pink.

"Anyways.. I wanted to return this.." He showed the Kunai, with her name carved perfectly on the handle. Inomi widened her eyes but remained to press her lips into a thin line.

"I've used this earlier when we were fighting Metal.."

"I could've given this to your brother, but I wanted to personally give it to you." Shikadai explained as Inomi gladly took her kunai back, placing it in her bag.

"Thank you, thank you so much.." She stuttered awkwardly, trying to keep a serious face but decided to let a tear fall off her face. "This means alot.."

A gift from a friend.

"I mean, head to class now.. you're going to be late!" Inomi babbled, slightly pushing Shikadai back to the Academy. She saw him wave her goodbye, sighing as she wipe her tears off.

"I hope you're still alive, Fishy idiot.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried TT

Have a good day!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

25.9K 362 32
She had pain in her eyes as she jumped through the forest. Her clothes ripped and her whole body covered in bruises and wounds. Holding tears back as...
1.2K 22 18
Remade What if Sarada had a younger brother who was colder than Sasuke. One who went through unbearable trauma. One who forgot what pain feels like. ...
282K 7.4K 47
Rin Uzumaki-Namikaze was Kushina and Minato's sole daughter. A prodigy at a young age, she learned and mastered all the jutsus and seals her parents...
3.1K 137 11
Kiwayo finally escapes. "Somewhere, anywhere is better. I want to be free." Collapsing from exhaustion she is recaptured. By who though? She is taken...