CONNECTIONS, H. Kazutora

By abusivesmurf

"๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž?" โ–ถ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: An AU of (Y/n) (L/n) an... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
FINAL
AUTHOR'S NOTE

020

2.8K 119 115
By abusivesmurf

I was laying down on my couch, watching a movie in my pajamas when suddenly I heard a knock on my front door. I stood up and went to the door, swinging it open.

"Hi (name)! Me and Takemichi-kun are going to the bowling alley and since we walked passed your apartment building why not invite you?" Hina said excitedly with an innocent grin. The movie I was watching just got really interesting and I don't want to just pause it and watch it later but Hina looks so excited so I can't just say no.

Returning the smile, I nodded my head telling them to wait so that I could go get ready. It didn't really take me long to get ready though, I just took out a baggy shirt and a pair of baggy jeans to match with it. Getting out of the apartment, the three of us walked to the bowling alley.

"STRIKE!!" Me and Hina both yelled at the same time after Takemichi got a strike.

Hina jolted up from her seat running to Takemichi and clapped their hands together.

Praising him and went over to grab one of the bowling ball. I looked at Takemichi and I swear I could see tears brimming in his eyes but I didn't bother asking him about it since Hina already asked 'what's wrong?'.

(If you want to know why he's crying it's because he just came back from the timeline when Naoto arrested him and found out that he was the one that assigned Akkun to kill Hina)

Hina tossed the bowling ball but it ended up sliding in the gutter. She walked back to me with a frown so I patted her back as I gave a her a gentle smile. "It's okay Hina, you did great!"

"Your turn Takemichi-kun!" Hina turned around as she handed Takemichi another bowling ball. As Takemichi got into position ready to throw the ball I noticed a tall guy with really short hair and a symbol shaved at one side, getting ready just like Takemichi.

They both threw the bowling ball in a sync and got strikes. "Oh! We both got strikes..."
I recognize that voice! Hakkai!

"Hakkai!" I jolted up from my seat ready to give him a hug but then saw Yuzuha sitting down on one of the seats as she stared at her phone.

"YUZUHA!!" I pushed Hakkai away and ran to Yuzuha giving her a big hug. "I haven't seen you for so long!"

"Woah! Hey (name) I missed you too!" She hugged me back as she giggled.

"Yuzuha that isn't fair! (name) was suppose to give that hug to me!" Hakkai pouted as he pointed at me and Yuzuha like a child.

"Well she changed her mind and came for me instead so deal with it" Yuzuha said as she hugged me tighter.

I removed myself from the hug and saw Hakkai looking Takemichi.

"Huh? I thought I had seen you somewhere. You're Takemichi Hanagaki!" Hakkai said to Takemichi. I looked at Takemichi and saw him trembling a bit with a nervous expression plastered on his face.

"Huh.?" Takemichi seemed a little nervous.

"Oh yeah Takemichi! This is Hakkai, Hakkai Shiba the second division vice-captain. He went to the beach with us last time, remember? He was the one that bought us ice cream" I introduced Hakkai to Takemichi as I jogged my way to stand next to Hakkai.

"C'mon let's just go already" Yuzuha said as
she stood up from her seat dusting her skirt.

"Shut up!" Hakkai argued but then received a whack on the back.

"Don't tell your sister to shut up! It's almost getting late anyways" I said as I ran back over to Yuzuha clinging onto her arm.

"You're always on Yuzuha's side, (name)! It isn't fair!"

We all decided to go to Hakkai and Yuzuha's house. While we were walking, Yuzuha talked about how Takemichi doesn't really seem like the type to be good in any fight and that Hakkai could easily outrank him.

"You're right! Shiba-kun does look strong!" Hina complimented Hakkai but only received the silent treatment.

"Just thinking about bein' the top guy gives me a headache.. I like being free!" Hakkai said with a grin as he looked at Takemichi from his shoulder.

"That's so cool, Shiba-kun!" Hina complimented Hakkai again but of course he just stayed quiet.

Annoyed at the fact that Hakkai could just stay quiet after being complimented twice by Hina, I bonked him on the head with my free hand, still clinging onto Yuzuha's arm with my other hand.

"Ow (name)! That hurts!" He whined as he rubbed the spot where I hit him.

"Hina just complimented you twice and you just stayed quiet!" We both started bickering at one another as Yuzuha explained to Hina about how Hakkai is shy around girls.

"Uhh don't feel bad Hina-chan. My lil bro's just a late bloomer. If any other girl besides me and (name) talks to him he just.. Freezes up"

Me and Hakkai stopped bickering and we continued walking to their house. Takemichi then ask Hakkai about Mitsuya, then Yuzuha joined into the conversation exposing Hakkai by showing all of us his standby screen, making me burst out laughing. But then when she showed her own standby screen of Hakkai to everyone an irk formed on my face as I snatched the phone from her.

"Yuzuha why do you still have Hakkai as your standby screen?!" I asked as I pouted and glared at Hakkai.

"Well I—" Yuzuha was about to say something but I cut her off. Snapping a quick photo of myself and putting it as her standby screen, I handed her phone back with a grin.

...

As we were talking I noticed Yuzuha had a nervous expression. Wondering why she was nervous, I looked at the same direction she was looking at and saw a big crowd of a biker gang with a dragon and two letters 'BD' at the back of their uniform.

(Koko walks out of the crowd, Hakkai punches one of the gang member, Inui threatens to kill Hakkai (ik inui is just his family name but it's easier to just call him inui instead of seishu💀), Yuzuha dropkicks Inui down to the ground, Taiju comes out of nowhere and begins to beat up Takemichi, and blabla)

...

"Does it still hurt?" I asked Yuzuha, gently patting the cold drink on the bruise that is on her right cheek from getting whacked in the face by her older brother, Taiju Shiba. We're sitting on a bench in front of a convenience store. Hina, Takemichi and Hakkai went to a different path from us.

"Mhm.. I'm alright. You should go home before anything happens to you, (name)" Yuzuha suggested as she gently pushed my hand away from her face.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, now go home" She said with a reassuring smile plastered on her face.

"Fine... Just text me if anything happens to you okay?"

She nodded and gave me a warm smile before we both stood up and parted ways.
Once I arrived in the living room of my apartment, I dropped my body to floor and just laid there. After maybe what felt like 20 minutes, I decided to close my eyes and went to sleep. 

...

For some reason I woke up in the middle of the night. I reached out for my phone inside my pocket and checked the time, 12:35. Since I didn't have anything to do and I wasn't really in the mood to sleep anymore, I put on a hoodie and a pair of boots and went out of my apartment to take a short walk. As I was walking, I noticed two figures standing at a parking space next to a fence. I squinted my eyes and realized it was Takemichi and Chifuyu, jogging towards them I waved my hand in the air calling out for them to get their attention.

————————————

IM GONNA TRY TO FINISH ANOTHER CHAPTER BY TONIGHT BUT I'LL PROBABLY END UP FALLING ASLEEP😨

i'm so excited to write the chapter where Kazutora gets released from jail omgokgmkb I CANT STOP THINKING ABT HIM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 778 19
I'm bad at description T^T This is an au, where Shinichiro is alive! Kazutora musician au! How will Toman react when they find out that a certain so...
8K 292 23
"๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ~" ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™, ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ. Where you...
2.5K 195 13
โ—English isn't my first language โ—Bad Grammar. โ—No Trigger warnings. โ—And ofc, I don't own Tokyo Revengers. Short Fanfic The first to forget is the h...
2.5K 76 7
โœŽ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ '๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ' โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Kazutora develops a crush on an old classmate f...