ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ • ᴛʜ.ᴊᴋ

By EuphoricOnyx

Taehyung wasn't expecting to end up with his brand new billionaire boss, Jeon Jungkook, as a flatmate (more l... More

|| After LOVE ||
01 || Hide & Seek
02 || Frosty & Beach-head
03 || Mamma Mia!
04 || Coffee Date? Nah.
05 || Feud with the Rangers
06 || A Butterfly Promise.
07 || Confab At Zero 'O Clock
09 || Meet (with) the Jackass.
10 || Math Genius is a sidekick?
11 || Chim, The Blushing Rescuer
12 || Dilemma At Wit's End
13 || The Froyo Encounter
14 || Candied Storm
15 || Take You Home
16 || The Vivid Silence
17 || The Toast Talk
18 || Darn The Monday Blues.
A/n

08 || Spatula Witch's Curse

837 89 119
By EuphoricOnyx

|| Chapter 08: Spatula Witch's Curse. ||

A grey pair of wide almond eyes stared at Taehyung.

He stared back.

A certain blonde who was assigned to give him an office tour had been doing nothing but staring at him for the last three minutes and he, who had been equally surprised, was already out of the shock and now very aware of the stares they were receiving from the workers passing by to reach the escalator.

If only Jimin hadn't screeched a train of obscure obscenities and jumped behind the big fern, the moment he had laid his eyes on Taehyung.

Taehyung racked his mind trying to remember the other's name which he was sure the other had mentioned when they had met a few days ago. Silently cursing his not-so-cooperative brain, he called out, voice coming out unnecessarily squeaky "Beach-head?"

Jimin let out a little awkward cough. "Right. This is no way a dream, only one person has ever called me that" he seemed to be talking more to himself.

"It's not a dream."

Jimin snapped up, disbelief glazing his features "Fate is funny"

"I think the workers find us more funny at the moment" Taehyung took a careful step forward.

Taehyung was very well aware of the whispers and amused stares directed at them from the group of people dispersed in the lounge-slash-office area a good ten feet away from them, but Jimin was totally out of it, at least they couldn't hear their conversation.

Letting out a small puff of exasperated nervousness, he tried again, "I promise, I won't bang you or... "

"Oh, I don't think he'll mind that though" A new voice perked up behind him.

Turning around, he found two handsome males, one in a pink pastel hoodie and tight black jeans, while the other was clad in a tie-dyed outfit, smiling playfully at them. Taehyung now confirmed that everything in this place was, without doubt, exceptionally beautiful and the living proof of it was standing in front of him, entrancing him.

"Hello kiddo, I'm Jin." The pastel man came up, introducing himself voluntarily and looked expectantly at Taehyung, waiting for a reaction.

"And I'm Hobi," The other male said cheerily, his hair- dyed a dark shade of electric blue.

"Oh... I'm Taehyung. Nice to meet you" Taehyung blurted out a little, very unprofessionally, for his liking.

"Hello, Tae!" Jin pulled him in for a quick hug.

"It is him! Really him!" Jimin squealed grabbing back the attention of all the three.

"Now, what's wrong with him?" Jin strode casually towards him, his hands snapping out like a snake and pulling the blonde out of his leafy hiding place.

"Uhm... we kind of had an accident a few days ago" Taehyung's sentence was cut short when a mixed sound, something similar to a disbelieving gasp and a horsey snort, interrupted him.

"You really meant it when you said you won't bang-" Hoseok started.

"No!" Both shouted simultaneously at the elder, making Jin raise a questioning eyebrow.

"Not that kind of accident... a real accident, car accident" Taehyung explained weakly, trying to gesture with his hands.

"Hyung, he's the one I almost ran into, two days back. Remember? You both even called me." Jimin said, slowly trying to get away from Jin's grip on his Denim jacket.

"It was you?! Now I understand why this goose looked so scared!" Jin tightened his grip on the younger who went different shades of pale "Where are you trying to escape?"

"It-.. it was an accident, hyung, and I apologised, really, didn't I Tae?" Jimin looked hopefully at Taehyung "It's all okay between us now, right?"

Taehyung who was watching the show as a silent spectator now shook his head in denial. He was enjoying it way too much. "I could've died that day," he said sincerely looking at Jin, ignoring Jimin's frantic efforts gesturing him to shut up.

Hoseok side-hugged Taehyung, laughing heartily.

The happy smile on his face suits him. Taehyung thought.

He was already liking the other, he seemed cheerful and safe.

Jin's face turned menacingly at the younger who was trembling in his grip "You deserve to be shoved in a blender while your careless ass gets smacked by my sizzling hot frying pan!"

"That's a very dangerous curse, Tae" Hobi whispered in between his chuckles while the silver-haired male turned purple as he tried his best to contain his laughter.

"Hobi, can you get a pan from the office pantry just around the corner? Or a spatula would do. I should just flip him-"

"No! Hyung! Tae!" Jimin jumped in his place, trying to get rid of the jacket that was fisted in Jin's hand.

Taehyung couldn't take it anymore, he doubled down bursting into laughter. Gasping for breath, he managed to speak out "Let him... be, hyung. It's fine, he didn't mean any harm. He already reflected on his mistake."

"It was not even his first ti- " Jin was once again interrupted, this time by an announcement through the intercom.

"The top floor Presidentials and the designing committee are requested to gather in the Atlas Lounge."

The female voice boomed through the speakers, grabbing everyone's attention making them go still and not even a second later, they resumed back to their doings, almost comically.

"It must be for that new project. Let's go" Hoseok said while the others nodded except for Taehyung, which didn't go unnoticed by Jimin.

"You are coming too, Tae. You were assigned because of this new project and you will be working with us on the top floor at least till it's over and done with."

"Oh okay," He let himself be dragged along by Jimin as they walked towards the elevator, the other two following closely behind them.

Once inside the luxurious gold-plated elevator, Jin took it upon himself to explain further "The top-floor a.k.a the Elysian is where the predators, I mean, the top veterans of the workers-chain reside. The people who approve the plans and projects created by the multiple sub-departments, we are also the ones who work with the very important VVIP clients."

Taehyung nodded with a small smile, nervousness clawing his insides.

He said, "we". Who are these people exactly?

As if on cue, the male who said his name was Hobi, spoke up "That being said, lemme introduce ourselves officially once again. I am Jung Hoseok, the Chief of the Product Management but most of the time I just wander around the lobby talking to random people, they call me Hobi or Hope" he gave a sweet smile.

"That's because he has a sunny personality, basically the hope of our group" Jimin added looking at the elder fondly, "and by wandering he means going rounds of supervision in the sectors."

"I am Kim Seokjin, the Sales Executive but most of the time I just crack jokes and hang around the coffee counter, which is why that place is highly populated... to see my handsome face, you know." Jin winked while the other two cringed and--- Taehyung actually believed?

"By cracking jokes he means.... just cracking jokes, yeah and the coffee counter-- he holds most of his meeting in the cafe lounge because he likes to have his group well-fed," Jimin added, again.

"Food is life man, nothing is more important." Jin shrugged nonchalantly.

Jimin now looked at Taehyung with a sheepish grin "Well, about me..."

Taehyung chuckled "Go on. I'm curious."

"I'm Park Jimin, others call me Jimin or Chim except you who..." he cleared his throat "I'm-... I do everything?"

The other two sniggered while Taehyung looked questioningly.

"I do work here, alright. Don't look at me like that. I just do whatever work I'm given and hang around with these guys almost 24/7"

"Basically, a crazy beach-headed errand boy ?"

"Ouch" Jin and Hoseok harmonised.

"Er- Errand boy? Yah!" Jimin fake pounced on Taehyung who giggled getting hold of his hands.

Their laughter settled when the elevator door slid open to reveal a luxurious big workspace bustling with life and one tall muscular male standing in the middle of the floor with hands on his hips and a fixed scowl on his sharp face.

"WHAT THE HECKLES IS TAKING YOU PEOPLE SO LONG TO GET YOUR ASSES HERE?!"

Taehyung took a step back at the sudden roar of the maleficient man, bumping into Hobi standing behind him, who laid a reassuring hand on his shoulders.

"Uh-huh... Jacky Wacky is angry!" Jin sighed.

"That's Jackson Wang for you."

*****

Hello, lovelies!

Meet the Chaotic Fam!!
Do you like them?
Did they make you smile at least a little?

And Jackson * cough cough *... You will get to know him yourself.  *smiles mischievously*

Remember to click the little star (vote) button down there every time you move on to the next chap!

And follow me here: EuphoricOnyxuphoricOnyx
for updates and news ;)

Like, share & comment!

-EuphoricOnyx-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6.9K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...
2.4M 155K 54
Being prim and proper is not in Taehyung's vocabulary. He is the total opposite of the word innocent, if solely based on his actions. However, he is...
591K 22.1K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...