DESIRE| JJ MAYBANK

By magastically

In which Diana gets arrested and runs into a very attractive blonde haired boy who's just trying to clear his... More

โ€ขDESIREโ€ข
CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY

TWENTY

6.6K 128 173
By magastically

(Untouchable)
*************

Diana woke up in JJs arms as their bodies were sprawled across the couch. The previous night started coming into her mind as her head started pounding. Tiredness overtook her as she sat up and groaned in pain. She looked down and was relieved to see that she still had her swimsuit on. As the events of the previous night came through her mind she didn't find anything scandalous besides the things JJ had said to her. She looked down at his shirtless body as his arm was tightly wrapped around her waist. His bare skin was pressed against her skin sending butterflies through her stomach. Diana started to get up causing JJ to immediately groan as he pulled her back towards him.

"I have to pee JJ." Diana tells him sharply.

"No." JJ mumbles in a very deep and raspy morning voice.

Diana tries to get his arm off of her but he only tightens his grip on her making it even harder for her to get out of his embrace.

"JJ!" Diana yelled angrily.

He giggled into the couch as he rested his head in her lap. Diana sighed as she stopped trying to get away from him. She gently rubbed her hand through his hair causing a smile to form on JJs face. She couldn't believe how much hair JJ had as she tried to untangle the blonde mess in front of her.

"Damm you got a lot of hair." Diana mutters.

"Yeah... I keep it longer cause I know chicks dig it." JJ says in a cocky tone.

"Oh really? Chicks dig it?" Diana teases him.

He lifts his head up to look at her as a smirk rests on his face.

"I know you think my hair is sexy." JJ says flirtatiously.

"Nice try... but no... I don't find you attractive JJ." Diana snaps back as she pushes his head off of her lap.

JJ groans as he grabs his neck in pain as Diana walks out of the room.

"You're denying it because it's so true!" JJ yells at her.

"Fuck off!" Diana yells back playfully.

"I don't think she's into you." Pope says softly scaring the absolute shit out of JJ.

"Jesus Pope... how long have you been sitting there?" JJ asks him as he looks at him in disbelief.

"Ten minutes... it's funny watching you get rejected." Pope teases him.

JJ throws a pillow at him as he groans in annoyance. Diana got dressed and walked into the kitchen causing her eyes to land on JJ and Pope sitting at the table.

"Party... tonight... bone yard... all you shit heads are going." John B orders them as he heads to the fridge.

"Fuck that... I hate people." Diana replies sharply.

"When you're blacked out it won't matter." John B tells her sarcastically.

"Plus I'll be there... and we all you know you love spending time with me." JJ says in a cocky tone as he winks at her.

Diana scoffs as she shakes her head.

"There isn't enough alcohol in the world for me to actually enjoy spending time with you." Diana replies sarcastically.

John B laughs as Pope looks over at JJ to see his reaction.

"Don't act like you weren't all over me last night." JJ says in a serious tone.

"I think it was the other way around if I remember correctly." Diana says in a taunting tone as she leans against the counter.

"Alright... let's go to this party tonight and see who's all over the other person." JJ says sharply.

"Spoiler alert it's you." Diana replies playfully.

"I bet you can't keep a single finger off of me tonight." JJ says in a carefree tone.

"You wanna bet? I bet you can't go an entire night without making any sort of physical contact with me." Diana replies in a confident tone.

"Alright... let's bet... whoever touches the other person first tonight owes the other person head." JJ says seductively as he holds his hand out.

Diana smacks his hand away as JJ laughs.

"I'm just joking... whoever wins... owes the other person.....ten bucks....cause we are both broke as fuck." JJ says as he extends his hand to her again.

"Can't wait for you to lose." Diana says sharply as she shakes his hand.

"The moment you take a sip of alcohol you are gonna be all over me Diana." JJ says to her as he laughs.

"We will just have to see won't we.... and no touching of any kind... innocent or non innocent." Diana tells him in a serious tone.

JJ nods as he puts his hands up. He knew he was definitely going to lose but it was fun to play these types of games with her. He hated the thought of losing but he knew it was going to be very difficult to refrain himself from even making the slightest form of contact with Diana.

"What did I just watch?" Pope mumbles as he looks at them both in disbelief.

"You both wanna fuck each other just do it already." John B mumbles as he walks out of the kitchen.

As Diana got ready for the party with Kie and Sarah all she could think about was JJ. He was always so touchy with her and now they were both going to attempt to not touch one another. Diana refused to let JJ win  and she knew she needed to make him cave. She was wearing a very short crop top that showed off her boobs with tight black leggings.

"Oh my god... your boobs look amazing in that top and those pants... damm girl... JJs about to be drooling." Sarah hypes her up as Diana looks at herself in the mirror.

Diana was told by a lot of people that she was pretty but she was never one to dwell on her appearance. She would never think that she was beautiful because she didn't see herself that way.

"Are you guys ready to go because if we keep the boys waiting much longer they might drive over here and personally drag us to the party." Kie says as she laughs.

The three girls walked down to the beach together as they gossiped about the boys.

"So you and JJ?" Sarah asks Diana curiously.

"I don't know... it's just flirting... I don't think JJ could ever commit to a real relationship.. and I don't even know if I really like him." Diana tells her.

"I've seen JJ when he's with you... he's in love with you and so are you so don't act like you don't know how you feel about him. He really likes you Diana... and I've never seen him act the way he is when he's around you. He seems like he actually cares for you." Kie says to Diana in a serious tone.

Diana opened her mouth to respond but was interrupted by the boys yelling at them.

"Hello ladies!" John B yells as he motions for them to make their way over to him.

The music was blaring as a bunch of random teenagers were talking and chilling on the beach. The girls made their way through the crowd of sweaty bodies. JJ's eyes landed on Diana as the girls walked closer to him.

"Oh I'm fucked." JJ whispers nervously as his eyes scanned up and down Diana's body.

"Yep.. you lost." John B says jokingly as he pats JJs shoulder.

"You girls want a drink?" Pope asks them as he gestures to the kegger.

"Hell yes." Sarah replies in an excited tone.

JJ could feel himself take a nervous deep breath as he couldn't take his eyes off of Diana. He knew she wore the outfit she was wearing so that every part of her body would be on display for him. She was teasing him once again and sure as hell it was affecting him.

"You look good." JJ tells her flirtatiously as he takes a step closer to her.

"Thanks..." Diana replies softly as she nervously looks up at him.

Her eyes lock with his eyes causing her heart to melt. She hated how much her heart wouldn't stop beating when she was around him.

"I need a drink." Diana huffs as she quickly looks away from him.

She grabs his cup before chugging the rest of it. Jj shakes his head as she hands him back the empty cup.

"I hope you know I would probably throw you into the water if I wasn't trying to win the bet." JJ says sarcastically.

Diana shrugs as she turns to walk away from him.

"Where you going?" JJ asks her curiously.

"I don't know where am I going?" Diana taunts him as she disappears into the crowd of people.

A smirk formed on JJs face as he immediately followed after her. Diana snuck through the crowd of people as she could see JJs tall blonde hair following close behind her. She found a secluded area with not a lot of people as she sat down and waited for JJ. It took JJ a few minutes to find her but he eventually found her sitting underneath a tree. JJ sat down next to her as he turned to look at her. The thought of not being able to touch her made him want to touch her even more.

"You know I love breaking the rules right?" JJ says in a low tone.

"Yeah... so what?" Diana replies in a clueless tone as she turns to look at him.

JJ nervously swallowed as his eyes scanned up and down her body. His mind started imagining touching and kissing every inch of her body.

"It's very hard for me to not touch you right now." JJ says in a flirtatious tone.

"It's obvious somethings hard right now." Diana teases him as she glances down at his shorts.

Diana laughs before quickly getting up and disappearing into the crowd again. JJ sighs as he quickly follows after her. When he found her she was chugging a red solo cup as three guys cheered her on. She finished chugging the cup and the one guy wrapped his arm around her waist as she laughed with him. Diana's eyes landed on JJ and she gave him a flirtatious wave. JJ rolled his eyes at her as he knew he needed to step his game up.

"It's hot out here!" JJ yells at her over the music.

Diana gives him a confused look as JJ slowly takes off his shirt. He watches as Diana nervously takes a deep breath. She stared at his toned abs and this time he disappeared into the crowd leaving her speechless.

"Little shit." Diana muttered as she quickly chased after him.

When she couldn't find him she scoffed in annoyance. Her eyes landed on him talking to a random blonde girl causing her to roll her eyes and quickly look away. She noticed a couple people dancing near the speaker. She walked over to JJ and stood directly in front of the blonde girl he was talking to.

"Dance with me." Diana tells him in a sharp tone.

"But we can't..." JJ begins to say but Diana was already gesturing him to follow her.

They both walked over to the speaker. Diana started dancing to the music as she felt her up her body with her hands. JJ nervously swallowed as he watched her trail her hands down and up her body.

"Fuck." He whispered under his breath as he stared at her.

He started dancing with her but it was hard because they couldn't touch. Diana started getting lower and lower as she danced. JJ watched her as she stopped getting lower when her head was directly at JJ's crotch. Her body was inches away from his body so she was almost touching him. She looked up at him innocently as she could tell he wanted her so badly. She started laughing before getting back up and dancing some more. She turned away from JJ but immediately felt a tight hand grip her waist. She turned to the person and realized it was JJ as his face was inches away from her face. Her breath left her body as his eyes flickered to her lips. He was staring at her with such passion in his eyes as he wanted nothing more than to kiss her in that moment.

"Fuck it... I already lost." JJ says breathlessly as he leans in.

______________________________
This part was long asf and sorry I left y'all on a cliffhanger 💀😂 I loved this part tho 🙌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
198K 2.2K 34
season 1 โœ… season 2 โœ… season 3 โœ… Jade Cameron- The rejected Cameron JJ Maybank- The Pogue prince chapter = 1 episode Jade is Sarah's twin sister, t...
447K 8.3K 45
"You see, I've learned a few things in my enchanting, yet slightly repulsive 16 years. As it turns out, the grass is only greener on my side because...
235K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...