Family Ties || book 1

By ShanayJones629

First book of the Valentino series Read at your own risk (smirk)⚠️⚠️😏 SMUT WARNING|| 18+⚠️⚠️⚠️ "I'm not eve... More

Introduction
Cast
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19?
20
21🔥
22🔥
23
24
25
26
27
28🔥
29
30
32
33
34🔥
35
36
37
38🔥
39
40?
41
42🔥
43
44
45
Leon's story/ Book two
Other stories

31🔥

228K 4.4K 2.1K
By ShanayJones629

L I L I A N A

"Let's get you into bed young man" I said before lightly pinching Leon cheeks and he grinned.

"Okay mommy" he said before turning off his iPod then placed it on his desk.

Looking over at the clock on his desk I read the time. 10:00

Since we were already in his room he jumped into the bed and I pulled the covers up to his chest.

"Mom?"

"Yeah"

"I love you" he said and I smiled widely. Just the little things he does and says makes my heart melt. My little Leon

"I love you more kiddo" I said before laying beside him.

Fifteen minutes passed and Leon fall asleep in my arms. Placing a kiss on his forehead I got up slowly as I tried not to wake him. Exiting his room I closed his door quietly before going to my room.

After getting a shower I got into bed. Picking up my phone I was about to call Leo when I remember I had deleted his number the night I told my dad I was pregnant.

Groaning I placed the phone on the night stand before going to bed.

>>>

The feeling of someone tracing circles on my thigh woke me up but I kept my eyes closed

"Hey princess" he whispered into my ear and I smiled at his voice.

"Hey" I said before looking at the time. In bright red color it showed 3:45.

"I have to leave now" he said and I got up to look at him.

"Leave?" I asked and he nod.

"When did you even get here?"

"Around twelve" he responded

"Why didn't you wake me up" I asked

"I wanted you to rest. You just got of the hospital remember" he said while getting up.

"Yeah but all I did was rest in there" I said and he gave me a stare.

"Do you have to leave right now?" I asked with a pout

"Yes princess. I have some shipments coming in and I need to be there" he said before pulling on his jacket.

"Okay" I said.

"I want to take you and Leon to dinner tonight" he said and I got up to help him with his tie

"Okay we would love that" I smiled.

He gave me a kiss on my cheek and I finished tying his tie.

"All down" I said before spotting he guns on the night stand.

Walking over to it I took the guns up and hand them to him.

"I'll be back by eleven a.m. Okay" he said and I wrapped my arms around him

"Make it ten" I said and he chuckled before circling his arms around me.

"Okay ten" he said and I pulled away.

"Bye" I said before walking to my bed.

"Bye princess" he said after smacking my ass.

Grinning I jumped into the bed before looking at him. He was still looking at me as he smiled widely.

"Your so beautiful and sexy" he said

"And your handsome and you have the most amazing body and don't get me started on that dick" I said and he began shaking his head as he walked towards me

Laying on my tummy he sat on the bed.

"I love you" he said as his hands rested on my ass.

"Me too" I said and he frowned.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't want you to say that. It sounds like your agreeing with me" he said

"I love you Leo" I said and he leaned in to kiss me. Breaking the kiss he got up.

"I'm leaving now" he said before walking out.

My alarm was set to five a.m. so I got an hour worth of sleep before waking up back.

Turning my alarm off I went to my bathroom. Brushing my teeth I went and got a shower before getting dressed.

I spent four hours exercising and one hour of training a few recruits.

Exiting the gym I went to the kitchen.

"Good morning" I said before giving Leon a kiss on the cheeks

"Good morning mommy" he mumbled while rubbing his eyes

"Good morning miss Valentino" the chef said and I nod.

"I'm going to go get a shower now okay" I said and Leon nod.

"You can give him all the fruits inside the fridge expect the kiwi he hates it" I said and the chef nod.

Walking pass the guards that stood at the door while watching Leon I went to my room.

After showering I got dressed.

My phone started to ring and I picked it up before looking at the callers ID

"Hey" I said while placing the phone on speaker.

"Hey" Diego said and I began brushing my hair once more.

"What's up?" I asked

"We have a job that has your name on it" he said and I smirked

"What kind of job?"

"We need you to get close to this guy get a few information out of him then slit his throat" he said and I was about to answer.

"I already told you dick heads I'm not letting her do that" Leo said from behind me.

Turning around he closed the door behind him before walking towards me.

"I'll do it" I said and Leo frowned

"No you won't" he said

"I'll call you back later" I said to Diego before hanging up

"I'm doing it"

"I said no Liliana" he said sternly and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't need a second dad Leo"

"I'm not trying to be your dad" he said and I placed the brush down.

"Then what are you trying-"

"I'm trying to protect you" he said

"That has never worked in the past so it's certainly not gonna work now" I said under my breath and with the look he gave me I knew he heard.

"I didn't mean-"

"I almost forgot I have some work at home. I should go" he said before walking away

"Leo wait" I said and he stopped at the door.

Walking towards him I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I love you and I know you don't want to see me get hurt but I promise I'll be careful" I said and he removed my arms before turning around.

"Come here" he said before pulling me into his chest

"I love you and your right the last thing I want is for you to get hurt" he said and I pulled away.

Pulling him into a long passionate he lifted me up. Minutes later I pulled away.

"Now do you want to fill me-"

"Of course I want to fill you up princess" he said with a smirk before attacking my neck with kisses

"Leo" I said while biting my lip to prevent me from moaning loudly.

"Yes baby" he answered

"I was going to ask if you wanted to fill me in on the mission" I said and he started leading us to the bed.

He placed me down before taking up his jacket.

"I wanna do both" he said

"Leon's downstairs" I said as he began unbuttoning his shirt

"He's playing videogames with Alfie" he said before connecting our lips.

"Ok but locked the door" I said and he groaned before getting up.

Pulling my pants off he was already walking back to the bed.

Taking my jacket off I went on my knees as he came on to the bed.

Pushing him down on his back I climbed on top of him before straddling his waist.

"What about your wife?" I asked while leaving wet kisses on his tattooed chest.

"You're my wife" he said and I smirked while brushing my heat again he's bulge.

Easing up I took my shirt off and his fingers found my heat.

He pulled my underwear to the side before using the tip of his fingers to draw small circles around my clit

"You're wet," he smiles

"Mhm" I moaned and his other hand found my breast.

He slipped two fingers inside me and I bite down on my bottom lip as he began curling and plumping his fingers into me.

"Fuck" I groaned while placing my hands on his chest. I felt his bulge growing and he removed his fingers after a while.

"Get up" he ordered and I did as he said

The climbed off him and he stood as he got the chance to pull his pants and underwear down.

His hands wrapped around my throat and he pulled me into him. He pulled me into another heated kiss as his hands travelled every curve of my body.

He pulled away and released me. He sat down and looked up at me through hard hooded eyes.

"I want you to ride me princess" he said and I nod before swinging my legs over him.

His hands went to my waist as he heist me up a bit. My hands found his member and I placed it at my wet aching entrance.

I wanted him so bad

I slowly eased my self on to him and a moan escaped my full lips. He groaned out before grabbing my ass cheeks and my eyes were squeezed shut as I took in each inch of his massive cock.

"Fuck. You feel so fucking good" he groaned out

"Oh fuck" I moaned as I started riding him. Placing my hands on his shoulder he began massaging my ass in his large hands.

He smack my ass a couple time as I continued riding him

Fuck

Why do you feel so good when doing things your not supposed to be doing.

Like why?

I shouldn't be riding this mans dick.

I shouldn't be enjoying his dick that was stomach deep inside me.

He's fucking married-

He flipped us over and I was pulled from my thoughts. He pulled out he turned me around so I was on all four.

He then placed his hand around my neck before slamming himself into me.

"Fuck" I cried out and he started thrusting into fast and hard. My fingers grabbed a fist fulls of the silk sheet and I closed my eyes tight.

"Yes, yes, yes oh fuck" I screamed and he released my neck before pushing my head down into the mattress.

"Fuck"

"Leo!"

My face was pressed into the bed and his other hand grabbed my waist. He grip tightened on my waist as he began slamming his cock into my pussy with no mercy.

As always his thrusts were merciless, hard and fast. Just the way I like it

He then smacked both my ass cheeks and I felt like I was going to explode from pleasure and emotions that were coursing through my veins.

"I'm going to cum" I said and he pulled out.

"No" I cried.

"I was almost there" I complained as he picked me up.

My back hit the wall next to the bed and I felt him at my entrance again. He didn't make a move to enter me though.

"Leo what-"

"Beg" he said with small smirk on his lip.

"Please" I begged as my heat ached from him.

He entered me with only his tip and I wanted to pull my hair out.

"I didn't hear you princess" he teased and I wanted to hit that smirk off his face

"Please Leo," I begged.

He was taking advantage of the state I'm in.

Asshole.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me" I said and he wasted no time in shoving himself into me deep.

"Fuck" I groaned before touching my lower stomach as my other arm was wrapped around his neck.

He was so fucking deep

He started pounding himself into me again and my hands went to his lower stomach.

"Leo your too deep" I sob as he placed my hands above my head.

"Take it" he grunts out.

"Fuck!"

The sound of his pelvis meeting my flesh echo through the room with my moans and he groans.

"Oh my-"

"Fucking- Leo!"

"I could fuck you forever and not get tried of your sweet little pussy" he grunted.

My walls soon started clenching around him and he let out a throaty groan.

"Don't do fucking that" he said with a small glare.

"But"

"Don't" he said after releasing my hands.

I bite my lips as I clenched around him again. My legs couldn't stay around his waist anymore as my body was giving up on me. He quickly placed his hands under my thighs before pounding into me as fast and hard as he could.

Shutting my eyes tightly my nails digged into his flesh as I came all over his cock. Hard.

"Leo!" I screamed and my legs continued to shake as he kept on going

He started going faster before he placed me down on the bed and came on my stomach.

Warm semen ran down the sides of my stomach and on to the bed as he closed his eyes.

"Fucking hell" he groaned while stroking his cock.

He opened his eyes and looked down at me before smiling

"I fucking love you" he said before placing a kiss on my lips. He then dropped on to the other side of the bed as his chest heaved up and down

"I don't think I can move" I said while trying to sit up.

He began chuckling before turning on to his side.

"Can you help?"

"Of course" he smiled

He got up and went to the bathroom. He returned with a damp towel to clean me up. After he was done he went back into the bathroom.

There was a knock on my door and I groaned.

Slowly getting up I grabbed a robe. Opening the door Bryce was standing on the other side

"Hi" I said surprise in seeing him.

"Hey. Glad to see you didn't die on me" he said before pulling me into a hug

Smiling he released me and his eyes then trailed to my nipples.

"Bryce my eyes are up here" I said

"I'm sorry it's just that your so-"

"I wouldn't finish that if I were you" Leo said from behind me

"You have got to be fucking kidding" Bryce said and I looked away from his judgy eyes.

"The guy fucked you over and he's also married and yet your screwing him what the hell Anna" he said and Leo was about to walk towards him.

"Leo don't" I said placing my palm on his chest.

"Fuck this" Bryce said before walking away. Closing the door I walked back to the bed.

"I'm going to kill him"

"No you won't" I said while grabbing my clothes.

"I'm going to go talk to him"

"Why the fuck would you do that?" Leo asked

"Don't curse at me" I said while placing my undergarments on.

"I'm sorry" he said and came to sat in front of me

"Get dress" I said and he wrapped his arms around me before pulling me into his chest.

"Do you still love him" he asked

"Of course. I'll always love him but I'm only inlove with you Leo" I said and he onaced a kiss in my lips.

"I love kissing you," he said and I smirked.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 52.3K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
327K 5.4K 45
BOOK #1 "What are you going to do? You can't kill me. I am the most skilled person in this mafia hands down. Hell.. I even beat you! 'The big, bad ma...
314K 12.5K 34
Esmeray was raised in a shitty orphanage and she didn't attend college. She started working at the age of eighteen. She rented the cheapest apartment...
60.8K 1.8K 50
Being the only daughter of the Rossini Family, Audelia Valentina Rossini becomes the target of countless dangerous enemies and what happens if she fa...