My Kids

By redqueenofhell

What if Davina was a part of Scooby-Doo gang and fell for Kol in Mystic Falls. When Klaus finds out Hayley is... More

Cast
Pictures in Davina's office
1.
Davina and Damon House
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

Davina

1.9K 33 7
By redqueenofhell

I was in a room with Care, pregnancy test in my hand and me shaking. I mean it is impossible for me to get pregnant. The only person I was with was Kol and he is a vampire.

It is time, I look down and there it is a read + on it, my eyes full of tears, For god sakes I'm 17 years old. I am not ready to be a mother that is for sure. Care looked down and hugged me like her life depended on it. How am I supposed to tell Kol, how is going to react.

" Let's go home, I'll tell Kol tomorrow." I am the calm one in our friend group, I picked up my stuff and started walking home. Elena was probably with Damon so I just went up. That's when I was a letter on my bet. Aww, Kol is probably trying to be romantic.

I opened it and it said.

Dear Davina,

I didn't know how to say this in person so, I'm doing it this way. We have to break up, I'm sorry but I do not love you anymore. I will be leaving with my siblings and wont come back, or will but you won't be alive than.

Bye Davina it was nice knowing you.

Kol

My heart sank when I read that, he left me, he didn't love me. My heart was in a trillion parts scattered all over my body, it's like Kol was the magnet that was removed and now there is nothing to keep it together. I fell to my knees and broke down, after hours of crying, I was so tired that I fell a sleep.

Couple of months has past:

Everyone found out about the baby's, yes I am having triplets. Damon and Caroline always drive me to check ups. I am 8 months pregnant and live with Damon and Stefan.

" Good morning, hot mama!" Damon said making me laugh, it used to get on my nerves but now it makes me laugh, maybe it's one of the baby's. Anyways, I decided that I didn't want to know the gender of the baby's until I give birth to them. I have three girl and three boy names already at a go in a top three order.

Boy Names: 1Marcus, 2Matteo 3Myles

Girl Names 1Melody 2Maya 3Mia

I know all of them are on the letter M, it's something my mom always wanted. All her kids to have first initials the same, if I had siblings they would have been on the letter D and mine are going to be on a letter M. I always loved names with first letter M.

" Hey Dames, could you help me get up?" He just nodded and helped me.

As we were walking down I felt an excruciating pain in my lower stomach and than water go down my leg.

" Damon my water broke." He didn't say anything just raised me bridal stile and speed me over to the hospital that's where doctors took me to a operation hall and Damon went with me since everyone was somewhere else.

I was screaming my lungs out and I am shocked that I still can have a voice. Damon was telling me that everything is going to be okay holding my hand and screaming at the doctors. Doctors were telling me to push and annoying me. I did a hard push screaming so the entire Mystic Falls hears me and than we hear a cry.

" It's a boy." They hand me my baby and Damon and I look at him an awe.

"Marcus." I whispered and Damon smiled at m. Than I felt that pane again.

" It's time for a baby number 2, miss Claire." The took my baby, I wasn't able to complane or scream at them because I was screaming in pain. After what felt hours of an excruciating pain we heard another cry.

" It's another boy." Doctor says giving me my baby boy.

" Matteo" Damon was smiling at a crying baby, than there it was again. I started screaming and they took my baby boy away.

" You can do this Davina, you are the strongest person I have ever laid my eyes on, so push that last baby out. I believe in you." he kept saying more things but I couldn't comprehend them anymore because of the pain. an hour past at least even tho it felt like days. we heard another cry.

" It's a girl." My vision after that got bleary and the only thing that I felt was blood on my lips, I assumed it was Damon's. I heard doctors screaming and than everything went black.

Damon's POV:

I fed Davina my blood and was praying to god for her to wake up as a vampire. That's when they gave me a little girl that had the most beautiful blue eyes that I had ever seen. She calmed down when they put her in my arms.

" Melody." I muttered, I know that Davina want's to name her daughter that.

It has been a couple of hours and I'm in a room with Davina in bed still dead, the Scooby-Doo gang baby boys sleeping in little beds and little Melody in my arms sleeping. I hadn't let her out of my arms except when the nurse cleaned her up.

I compelled the people in the hospital to put Davina in to a room. Called Blondie and Stefan with who came the others and now they are whisper yelling at each other while I'm completely mesmerised by Melody. Than we heard a gasp, than god.

" Are they okay?" was the first thing that left her mouth.

" They are, look at her." I said giving Melody to Davina.

"Those eyes." she than looked at me. " Did you give her a name?" she asked me, technically I didn't.

" Top three, Melody." I said and she smiled at me.

" Little Melody." They were all around her.

" Damon barely let her get cleaned up, she was with him the entire time. " Stefan said making me put my head down. I heard a giggle and I looked up, Davina was smiling at me and than at Melody.

" I knew someone made me laugh at your jokes, you will be a great dad to her." Dad, wow , maybe I will.

" My little Melody." Davina's smile was from ear to ear. she gave me Melody back and took her sons Marcus and Matteo.

" Our little family." she said looking at me.

" Me ?" I asked in disbelieve, why would she include me in her family.

" Of course, you Damon. You were there for me the entire pregnancy and when I gave birth. Kids need a father in their life and I know that you will be a perfect fit. Melody is already your princess. " I wasn't smiling anymore this was a full on grin. I looked at other people in the room and they were all smiling. Caroline is about to give birth in a month or so there will be a lot of kids running around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...