The Death Of Me

By wildnmore

//Kepa Arrizabalaga Fan fiction// Valerie Mirvette, A British medical student doing her M. S. in Obstetrics... More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 19

1.8K 42 259
By wildnmore

He was so shocked to see me here. I winked at him and he licked his lips before biting them. I know he didn't want to react to what I just did because there are so many cameras pointing at him.

He looked at my jersey and his eyes widen a little more. He looked up and took a deep breath to calm down.

He was warming up while his eyes were on me all the time as if he couldn't believe I was here. He stretched his hands out all the while looking at me with those intense brown eyes.

His eyes didn't move even when he bent down for stretching his back and legs. The players were taking their position now so I looked back at him and mouthed 'all the best'

He gave me a big smile and shifted his attention to the game. I have never been here before and I totally regret that at the moment. This place is so beautiful? Where have I been my entire life?!

People were singing and cheering the players while waving the blue flag. The other team who were in red jerseys were also getting cheered by their fans but not as much as ours.

"Enjoying the view I see," I heard someone say in their American accent. Christian came and sat on my left. "Oh Christian, and yes, I am. I've never been here before so this is so overwhelming,"

"And how lucky are you to get a free ticket to all the future matches on your first time here," he said handing me an identity card.

"Aw thank you!" I said looking at it. It had my birth date wrong and the picture was of me at the ball. "Yes I know, they needed your picture so I had to pull one from my phone. You need to change your signature to whatever the hell I did there. Also, you and Kepa are now birthday twins!" he said.

I looked at the sign to see a sun drawn with straight waves. I laugh at that remembering how we used to draw when we were kids.

I sighed and said, "Well at least I got to know when his birthday is!" I said looking at the birth date. "Yeah and the free access to Stamford bridge just, doesn't matter right?" he joked.

I giggled and hit his chest lightly. "That is there too Christian," I said and he chuckled a little. I felt a piercing gaze on me like it was calling me. I turned to look who it was and saw Kepa glaring at us for a second before redirecting his gaze back on the match.

The match was pretty tough. I honestly don't know anything about this sport but from what I could see, I knew it was difficult.

Tuchel was also pacing here and there as he watched the match. I could feel the atmosphere on the stands get a little tense too. "It's bad right?" I asked Christian.

"Yeah well our strategy isn't working at all and they have more possession on the game," he said taking a deep breath in.

I looked back at the match and saw how all the players were sweating and trying their best. Tuchel was instructing from his place and Kepa was also doing the same.

He had a frown on his face while he observed the players. He shook his curls somehow through those big gloves making them messier.

He looks even hotter now that he did that. With a frown still on his face, he rubbed his hands together before looking at me. He raised an eyebrow in question and I shook out of the daze I was in.

I shook my head negative and he flashed me an amused smile. The blood rushed to my cheeks because I knew he knew I was checking him out.

The score was still 0-0 with extra time when Tuchel came up to us and said, "Christian get yourself ready, this might lead to penalties," Christian nodded and got up removing his jacket.

"Need help?" I asked and he gave me his jacket after nodding. He didn't reply because he had a focused look on his face. "It'll be okay Christian," I said taking his cap off of his head.

"Yeah I hope, thank you, Valerie," he said hugging me and then sat back down as he wore his shoes. I felt someone sit on my right so I turned to see who it was.

"Mason Mount," I greeted him wearing Christian's cap. He had the same stressed expression on his face. "Valerie Mirvette," he greeted back with a smile but it didn't reach his eyes.

"Mason Mount's smile is not reaching his eyes Christian, that's something new!" I said looking at the American. "I know right! We got to call a particular counsellor I guess," he said.

We all laughed a little at that but we all were still tensed. The extra time was up and as Tuchel predicted, it did go for a penalty shoot-out.

The fans were the only thing keeping the player's calm and confident because I saw Kepa and other players smiling at the crowd. The feeling might be so amazing.

Mason and Christian had left because Tuchel had called them for a small meeting. I was now alone on the stands sitting awkwardly as I looked at Kepa.

They all were discussing and Tuchel had a paper in his hand as he explained things to the team. But even then, I kept looking at Kepa was had a focused look on his face.

It's like; I can't seem to pull my eyes away from him. They keep moving to where he is. Is Amelia right then? Do I want something to happen between us?

God and him being so nice to me doesn't help at all. He's always there for me just like today. If it wasn't for him then I don't think I would have ever performed the abortion. He pushes me to do the right things and is always so motivating and supportive.

And I know I can't lose him now that I have gotten so close to him. My day doesn't go without talking or seeing him. What is he doing to me? I don't have a hold of my emotions anymore.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer," I heard a familiar voice in the Spanish accent I love. I blinked out of my thoughts and saw some of the players on the stands now and Kepa was standing in front of me.

Shit, he might think I'm a freak staring at him like that.

"I can't believe you pulled that line on me," I said using his line from the time we met in the hospital because he 'lost his x-ray copies'. I remember him staring at me and me pulling that weird-ass line on him.

Things were so different then.

"But no I still can't believe you pulled that line on me that day," he said sitting down beside me. "I know I'm still ashamed of myself," I said giggling.

There was a box of water in front of me so I pulled one bottle out and gave it to him. "Oh, thank you, Red." He said gulping the water down.

His lips were now moist due to the water as he took deep breaths in as he tightened his gloves. His hair was so messy and it looked so fucking hot on him.

Unknowingly, I ran my hand through it making it the perfect amount of messy. He looked at me with an intense look in his eyes. I realised he was bent down to reach my level and the look he was giving me made my insides warm. 

"Can I get a hug?" he said still looking at me with those intense eyes. I nodded with my cheeks red and hugged him. He hid his face in my neck and took a deep breath in. I felt shivers run down my spine when he did that.

He wrapped his arm tightly around my waist pulling me closer. We were still sitting on the seats so he put my leg on top of his. I felt electricity run throughout my body.

"You calm me down so much Red," he said smelling me again. "Stop sniffing me, you dog," I said playing with his hair. He chuckled and pushed my hair back so now his face was directly in contact with my neck.

His breath hit my neck making goosebumps appear. I shivered slightly in his arms and he chuckled. He kissed my neck lightly and pulled away from the hug.

"Thank you, I needed that hug," he said looking at the field with determination in his eyes before locking it back with mine.

"You'll be fine Kepa, go and smash this alright?" I said holding his gloved hand in mine. He put his other hand on top of me and said, "I never hated these gloves so much!"

I giggled and said, "don't keep your teammates waiting, go," I said. He stood pulling his socks up and stretching a little before joining his team.

The penalty shoot-out started and Azpi was the first one to go followed by Reece, Kai, Jorginho and Christian. They went alternate with the opponent team.

The penalty score was now 3-3 and it was Christian's turn. I was standing beside a player with silver hair that matched Jorginho's. I know this guy but I can't seem to place a name on him.

"Oh god, come on Chris!" I said slowly as I looked at the match. The man with silver hair looked at me and nodded. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pressed them a little.

It was his silent way of acknowledgement. Usually, I would push the guy away but he gave out safe and good vibes, same as Azpi. "This is why I hate penalties; they scare the shit out of me Silva,"

Another guy came and stood beside the silver-haired guy, aka, Silva. He wrapped his other arm around the guy too. I remember him; he was goofing around with Mason and Chilly at the wedding.

Tom? Tammy? Something like that.

My attention went back to the game when I heard the whistle go off. It all happened in slow motion; Christian took a deep breath and ran towards the ball kicking it.

The goalkeeper jumped in the same direction the ball went but fortunately didn't catch it. I cheered loudly and the other two boys joined me too.

We three formed a circle and jumped together cheering loudly. Tammy started singing a song and I danced with him while laughing. "I don't even know who you are but you are so fun," the Tom/Tammy guy said hugging me out of happiness.

He also has his jacket on so I can't really see the name on his back.

"She's with Christian," Silva said giving me a smile before going on the field to join his teammates. What? Oh no, he might have seen us together and thought that.

Before I could say something Tom/Tammy said, "oh so Steve Rogers caught a Peggy Carter huh?" what? What does that even mean?

"Steve Rogers?" I asked. "Oh come on, you don't know? Christian is called Captain America by the fans. So you know, Rogers and Peggy," he explained.

Oh my god, wow. "I'm with Kepa actually, I was just sitting with Christian," I said. His mouth turned into an o and he said, "so sorry pegs, what's your name by the way?"

"Valerie," I said with a small smile. "And Pegs? Seriously?" I added. He extended his hand for me to shake and said, "I'm Tammy, nice to meet you and I think I remember you now, Red gown right?"

I nodded and he said, "Yes yes I saw you and Kepa sneaking out. And also, Peggy suits more now, because of the accent and the red lipstick from last night,"

I shook my head and giggled when that was cut short by the Spanish goalkeeper, "Red lipstick from last night?" he said standing beside Tammy with square shoulders. "Oh no I didn't mean it like that. Handle this Peggy alright?"

Tammy said and ran towards Christian for a bro hug. I laughed at his behaviour when Kepa asked, "Peggy?"

"It's a long story, forget it. Oh my god, you were so good! Congratulations on the win!" I said pulling him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off of the ground a little.

"Thank you, love," he whispered in my neck. God, is he a secret vampire or something? I love this though but still. "Let's get out of here alright?" he said.

I nodded and started walking with him but I heard someone shout, "Leaving without congratulating me now are we?" I knew exactly who it was from the American accent.

I smiled and turned around and said, "I really forgot! You were so great! See I told you you'd be alright!" I said hugging him.

"you are bad, so bad. First, you don't acknowledge the card I made for you and now you leave without even a goodbye? I feel used," he joked.

I giggled at that and said, "No no I never said that! I'm really glad that you made it for me even if it has the wrong birth date," he gasped and said, "See! Oh my god! One mistake,"

I laughed and said, "Also the signature and-" he cut me off and said, "alright alright, we all know my signature is cool,"

"You literally drew a sun, Captain America!" I said hitting his shoulder lightly. He chuckled at that and said, "Finally got the reaction I wanted!"

I gasped and was about to say something when Kepa said, "We got to go, bye Pulisic," without a warning he wrapped his hand around mine and started pulling me inside.

He held my wrist tightly as he led me through a corridor. He took a left turn and stopped making me stop too. "What happened Ke-" before I could say something he made me stand in front of him.

My back was touching the cold wall and his arms were wrapped around my waist in a firm grip. He leaned closer to me so now the lower half of our bodies were almost touching.

I felt an earthquake erupt in my stomach and goosebumps covering my body as I inhaled his musky smell which had hints of cologne left. He touched his cheek with mine and leaned in even more.

He took a deep breath in and kissed me bellow my ear. Holy cow what is happening to my body? I couldn't stand because my legs went numb but his hold on me got tighter preventing me from falling.

His breath then hit my neck again making the electricity intensify. I'm so screwed. This man is fucking my mind up.

"How much ever I love having you here to watch me play..." he whispered and kissed the depth of my neck making me squirm under him. I felt over the top when my body betrayed me as it sent a shiver down my spine.

"...I hate it as much when I see you laughing with a man that isn't me," he whispered kissing behind my ear this time. "Have I made myself clear sweetheart?" he said inhaling me again.

I nodded because I don't think I can speak in this state. My legs felt as if they were jelly, my mind isn't in the right state and this man here is giving me tingles that are killing me even more.

"Words, amor (love)" he said. My body obeyed him almost immediately as I whispered, "crystal," he hummed in my neck and I could feel the emotions ooze out of him, literally.

It felt as if he was stopping himself from doing something. My thoughts were cut short when he kissed my neck and kept his lips there while breathing in.

I let out a moan as I couldn't seem to get a hold of myself when he did that. I felt him kiss his way towards my ear and sucked the earlobe and the upper helix.

"Oh Kepa," I moaned a little louder as I wrapped my arms around his neck to steady myself. I seemed to melt as he did that. He then kissed his way to my cheeks and then back to my neck.

His soft lips kissed my skin and everything seemed blurry. I clenched my legs together as he continued kissing my neck. I was taking deep breaths in and so was he as I played with his hair.

He tightened his grip on my waist and started moving them up and down as he pulled us unbelievably close. We heard a door open and I pushed him away in reflex.

He didn't budge because his head was still in my neck but he had stopped kissing me. His hand were also no longer on my waist. I looked around and saw no one there. Might be a door on the other side of the corridor.

We were now in front of each other as he looked down at me. I on the other hand was looking at our hands which were tied together.

He cupped my face with his right hand while the other made it to my waist. He locked my eyes with his brown ones. We looked into each other's eyes and the tingles started to intensify.

Whenever we lock our gaze, the entire world seems to vanish. My mind goes numb and all I can see is him, Kepa Arrizabalaga.

I didn't care that he was covered in some dirt; it didn't matter when he touched me and kissed me like that.

He looked at me with strong emotions and his intense brown eyes had that piercing gaze. He was looking at me and holding me as if I was made of the world's finest glass and I would break if he let go.

He rubbed his thumb on my cheek and whispered, "tu eres mia, carino (you are mine, sweetheart)" I pulled my eyebrows together as I didn't understand what he said.

He sounded so fucking hot when he spoke in Spanish. From when did I have a thing for accents? "What does that mean?" I asked.

He smiled and kissed my forehead saying, "go and wait near the entrance, I'll be there soon," I know that's not what he said in Spanish.

"First tell me what you said," I said wrapping my hand around his waist. He looked down at me and opened his mouth to say something but closed it. "I said you are looking beautiful today," he said.

"I know that's not what you said but I'm going to drop it," I said with a small glare on my face and started walking in the opposite direction.

"Down the hall and then take a left, you'll see a door with 'studio' written on it so from there take a right," he said behind me. I turned around and said, "I forgot I didn't know the way,"

He chuckled and said, "Don't move from the entrance okay? Wait for me, I won't take more than a minute," I gave him a salute for a response and started towards the entrance.

Paul, the guard who was stopping me was there and we had a small chat. Kepa really didn't take more than a minute because he walked towards us with a clean t-shirt and joggers on.

His cologne was very prominent now and his curls were a little wet. We walked towards his car with his hand on my waist. I really hope he doesn't bring the heated session up.

It's not that I didn't like it but I know it'll get awkward and that's the last thing I want. It didn't seem like he was going to bring that up anyways.

"How did the abortion go?" he asked and I told him everything about it. "I'm so proud of you Ree," he said.

"It's all because of you Kepler, I don't think I would be able to do that if it wasn't for you," I said.
"Hey no! Not at all. This happened because of all those years of studying and the-" he was cut off by his phone ringing.

His phone was in the beverage holder so I could see the name. Viviane with a heart emoji was calling him.

His face turned into a big smile and he picked it up. He started talking excitedly in Spanish and laughed along to whatever she was saying.

The Viviane with a heart emoji seemed excited too as I could hear her from here. "Take care si?" he waited for her to say something in return and she did. He chuckled and gave out another big smile.

 "I love you, bye," he said as he hung up the phone with a big smile on his face. He loves her? Wait, is she his girlfriend?

No that can't be true right? He wouldn't kiss me like he did if he had a girlfriend. He wouldn't touch me like that if he already had a girlfriend.

We had reached my apartment building now and I took my purse from the back without looking at him. I think I'm overthinking, I should just ask him who she was.

"Seemed like your sister," I said hoping he would agree but nope, that didn't happen. "What? Viv? No, she's not my sister. She's a very close friend of mine," he said with a casual smile.

I don't even want to know how close she is. I can't help but feel betrayed. Yes I mean, you say I love yous to your friends but this was different.

It felt more personal. More than a friendly I love you. "Hey? What happened?" he said breaking me out of my thoughts. I shook my head negative with a small smile but I knew he didn't believe me.

No please, I don't think I can handle this. He turned out to be just like the others. I'm so stupid to think otherwise. He's a famous footballer and why'd he stick with me?

~~~~~~
word count: 3774
~~~~~~
Okay so first of all, Tammy is still in Chelsea for my book and he won't even leave like he did in real life. I absolutely love him and so he's staying.

I'm so proud of this chapter I swear. I just had the match in mind and while writing I came up with so many things! The penalty shoot-out, the heated session, Viviane with a heart emoji was decided on the spot!

Who the hell is Viviane now? *evil laugh*

Did you like Christian's and Valerie's friendship? I'm in love with him out of nowhere and yesterday at 3 am I was so close to writing a new Christian Pulisic fan fiction, hehe.

How many words would you prefer in a chapter? Please help me with this one.

I cant believe we reached the 19th chapter so soon, it's like I just started writing this book yesterday. Also, thanks a million for 9.66k views! I love you all so bloody much.

Did you all like the heated session Kepa and Val had? 

One more thing, do you guys want me to write smut? I'm thinking about it, I'm still not sure so I thought about asking you lot.

I had the plot decided but due to some 'circumstances' I'm changing it. So what the plot was would not be the main plot but a big thing in the future chapters.

Any favourite parts?

I'll see you in the next chapter!

Love,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.9K 55
.... α΄€Ι΄α΄… ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴑ ᴅᴀᴍɴ α΄‘α΄‡ΚŸΚŸ κœ°α΄Κ€ ʏᴏᴜ, Ιͺ α΄‘α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… Κ€α΄œΙͺΙ΄ α΄Κκœ±α΄‡ΚŸκœ° α΄€ ᴍΙͺʟʟΙͺᴏɴ ʟΙͺα΄›α΄›ΚŸα΄‡ α΄›Ιͺα΄α΄‡κœ±...
76.2K 1.5K 50
Cassie Parsons and Aidan Hawke are your typical everyday people you see from a window in a coffee shop. Like the side characters to your life that yo...
287K 4.2K 56
Beck Hart feels like she's made it before the World Cup semi final. With a firm place in the England starting line up and a successful season as Che...
332K 7.6K 51
❝ i know i'll fall in love with you, baby ❞ in which, mallory accidentally makes a public tweet expressing her crush on one of her brothers teammates...