Sucker punch

By MathewRoss

(Koneko/harem x Abused/cheated male reader) It all begins with a man and a woman, both yearning for love. Th... More

Prologue
The start of the school.
Dance Day
Dance Time.
Back from the dead.
Your new Friend
Reunion
Ready,Steady...Go
Top King
Reality
The exhibition (Early Halloween Special)
Peerage.
Music
Being friend before a king
Final peerage (Part 1 Evil Pieces)
Final Peerage (Part 2 Fallen Saint Deck)
Sairaorg
Let The Games Begin
The letters and harem start. Part 1.

Alone again.

786 7 1
By MathewRoss

You are out walking finding every fallen in town to see if any are good or worth turning but nothing. So you head to a bar. You buy three bottles of Scottish Leader. You go to a roof top and start to drink. You finish two bottles.

(Y/N):Fuck I'm still sobe. Oh well atleast I can enjoy this bottle.

As you are about to finish the last bottle you sence a powerful aura.You teleport there.It is a fallen but this one is different because it is fighting three of its own.You reconise the three that are fighting him. They are Amazan,Rikkia and Baskil.He is losing.

???:Kill me already I will never help you defeat the Gregory house. We are suppose to be at peace.

(Y/N):He is strong if he wasn't injured I'm sure these three would be dead already. He is fighting for our team if he dies I will revive him but for not let's finish this and then see how far he goes.

??? gets attack by the three of them and you think it is a little unfair.Three of them against an injured him. But you got a say he is keeping still.You go to help.

Amazan:What the fuck? Who are you?

???:Why are you helping me?

(Y/N):I am (Y/N) Gregory and I don't like umfair odds.

???:Your a Gregory. I'm honored.

(Y/N):It is no problem and you are defending people who you have never met before so I like you. What's you name?

Zeno:My name is Zeno.

(Y/N):Okay Zeno what you say we take out the trash?

Zeno:Let's.

All three of them:What you arrogant brat.

You and Zeno take them out in five seconds flat but then Zeno falls.You rush to his side.

Zeno:It was nice to meet you.

(Y/N):Same here...er...you can't die yet so how's about I make you an offer.

He laughs but see you are serious.

Zeno:What offer?

(Y/N):Become my Rook.I could use a nobble man such as yourself.

Zeno:It would be my honor .

Without another word you begin the ritual and place him on the ground with the rook on top of him. It sinks into him thier is a bright light. You close your eyes and when you open then again you see him healed standing up straight.

Zeno:Thank you master.

(Y/N):It is no problem but please just call me (Y/N). We are friends now and I saved your life not because I want a servant but because you defended my house.

Zeno stands up and nods his head.

Zeno:So what now (Y/N)?

(Y/N):We go picked off one pissed off knight.

With that you teleport with him to the ORC clubroom. Where everyone is and is shocked that you are back already but you don't plan to stay long.

Rias: You back early.

(Y/N):I'm only back to inform you that I have a new peace sis. He was a fallen that was trying to stop a group of fallen ribbels from starting another war.I would like you all to meet my new friend Zeno.

Zeno:Hello to all.

Zeno bows and everyone is shocked.

Rias:So why change him?

(Y/N):He was about to die and I found him worthy to be in my peerage before I even met him so I needed a rook . So now I have one.

Rias:I see. So a knight ,a rook and a temp pawn.

(Y/N):Yes. Now if you excuse me. I am going to go drinking and who knows maybe I find a queen or a bishop.

Rias look at you with anger but softens once she actually looks at you and see the pain you feel for hurting everyone. She lets you go.

(Y/N):Zeno are you coming or would you like to stay here?

Zeno:With all due respect (Y/N) I would like to stay here.

Ash runs up to you and hits you.Zeno is about to defend you when you stop him.

(Y/N):It's ok Zeno.This is my knight Ash. I understand Ash and it is okay I forgive you. You didn't know.

Ash has tears running down her faces.

Ash:You asshole why didn't you tell me?

(Y/N):I'm sorry but I had to do it that way and I'm sorry for hurting you.Please stay with Rias while I sort out everything in my head.

She look s at you while you disappear into a portal and it closes.She drops to the floor.

Ash:I failed to trust my master,I fail him.I fucked up.

Rias:That is enough Ash.He thinks you did the right thing. He things you all did the right thing but he needs to sort himself out .

Everyone feels bad.Then Koneko walks in . She has her plain cold expiration.

Koneko:What is going on and who is he?

Rias:He is (Y/N)'s first Rook and everyone feels bad for attacking (Y/N) because he hurt you.

Koneko:Thank you everyone.

Rias:Koneko! I know you are upset but now is the time for you to focus if you really love him. You will use that anger to become stronger.

Koneko:But I don't know if I love him.

You are were on the roof listening.

Koneko: Maybe it was just because Issei didn't pay much attention to me that I felt like I needed to be with someone.

Everyone is shocked as they hear this and even more shocked when they see you jump off the roof.

Rias:He was here the whole time, waitwhat is that in his hand?

Zeno:It is a bottle of Scottish Leader.He had it when he found me.

Rias:Oh no we need to stop him before he goes because now he is hurting.

Everyone looks confused.

Rias:He regretted fighting you all,hurting all of you all and he only did what he did to try to motivate Koneko to become stronger.

Everyone is shocked and everyone runs to try stop you but they are to late you are gone.

Issei:Fuck.

Kiba:We didn't even try to listen to his side of the story.

Ash:Fuck.

Koneko:He did it because he loved me and I said I just saw him as a replacement for Issei.

Akono:Rias what do we do?

Roissewiesee: We hurt our friend.

Noaki and Karoka:We broke our promise.

Asia:He didn't even try to hurt me.

Gasper:And he left me alone.

Zeno: I will be up stars if you need me.

Rias:We have lost my brother for good?

Meanwhile...

You are at a bar drink so much you hope you forget today. You drink eight bottles before you walk out the bar and teleport to the park where you found Zeno earlier. You sit on a bench so you can sober up.You feel nothing.You are alone. You cry.

(Y/N):Maybe I'm better alone.

You fall asleep on the bench. When you wake up ypou are in a bed.You wonder where you are when you see Sona walk in.

Sona:Morning (Y/N).

(Y/N):Hi Sona how did I get here?

Sona:My familiar found you and communicated it to me immediately. Are you okay?

(Y/N):Yeah say you still want that date I could go for some steak right now.

Sona:Yeah but I think you need to change before we go out.

(Y/N):Okay give me half an hour.

She nods and you teleport to your room in Serzech place. Take a shower and pit on you favourite suit.

Then you come back.Sona is now in a sapphire dress and you guys go to a restaurant where she gets a lobster and you get a steak.Then you got to a fun house from there you go to the park where you part ways.

Sona:Thank for being nice to me even though you have feelings for Koneko.

You hold your tears back.

(Y/N):No problem I'm glad you had a good time.I think this is where we part.

Sona:Oh okay well enjoy the rest of your day.

(Y/N):You too.

Sona walks away looking a little disappointed but you go sit the bench you cry a little before Zeno comes sit next to you.

Zeno:I knew you would be here don't worry I didn't tell anyone.

(Y/N):Thank you my friend. Even though you haven't been my friend for long you have been the best one. You most probably heard what happened and just supported me.

Zeno:That I did but it is because I saw how you acted that night showing me you do everthing for a reason.So when can I expect my friend back that side.

(Y/N):Later today.

Zeno:Okay then I will see you later.

Zeno leaves.

Rias P.O.V

Zeno comes back from hus search. He looks happy but doesn't say anything.

Rias:So did you find him?

Zeno:Yes.

Rias:So where is he?

Zeno:I will not say but he will return soon.

Ash:Fuck Zeno if you not telling us it means he ain't happy.Rias what do we do?

Everyone is here to apologise to (Y/N) but now we don't know what state he is in or if he will listen.

A portal opens (Y/N) comes out.

Everybody:(Y/N)

He looks serious.

(Y/N):I have come to get my peerage and then I am going to get Saji. I don't want to hear anything.

Wow he is really serious.

Issei:You can't just run away.

(Y/N) hit Issei.

(Y/N):Don't ever say I am running away.I am fulfilling a promise to myself. I am going get even strong and make sure my peerage is number one. Now Excluding Saji we have a rating game in two days agains Riser Phoenix.There is a wager and I want to win so we have no time for this.

Ash looks scared,Zeno nods and (Y/N) opens a portal .

Ash:Bye.

Zeno:Farewell everyone.

(Y/N):Bye.

They walk through the portal.

Koneko:He hates us.

Rias:I don't even know what to say.

Koneko and Rias begin to cry. Serzech
appears.

Serzech:What is going on?

Rais:Brother it's (Y/N).

Serzech:What about him?

Rias:He hates us.

Serzech:Actually that is not intirilly true. I mean he has taken oh a huge challenge of challenging three of the most powerful house but I believe he has wagers with each one of them.

Rias:Wait what?

Serzech:He will fight Phoenix first,then Sona and then you. He said he wantsto be the strongest. He also said by the time you have to verse him you must better than he has ever seen. He also ask for Noaki after his first rating game.

Noaki:Why me?

Serzech:We will have to see.

Rias:Why us last and when do we fight him?

Serzech:He said for you to prepare and you verse him in two weeks.

Everyone:Two weeks .

Kiba:He gave us the most time.

Serzech:Actually no because Sona has challenged you and I will be testting after that game.

Everyone:What?

Issei:So how are we going to beat him?

Kiba:Well right now we can't.

Serzech:I see you have a lot of work ahead of you so I bid you a good day until Friday.

Rias:Wait is that when we verse Sona.

Serzech:Yes and they asked to train with (Y/N) until Friday and he said yes so that they could have Saji back faster.

Rias:I see.

Serzech opens a portal and disappears.

Xenovia:We are screwed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 160 3
KakaIta short story. yaoi.slash.boyxboy.homosexual. If you don't like it, don't read it. FINISHED! Lemon in part three. -- "Just leave then," he w...
7M 208K 78
Mari Hansen ran away from home at 15 not being able to stand her radically religious family anymore and was desperate to be nothing like them which l...
32.8K 707 13
Chat Noir x Reader One-shot Edit (May, 1st 2017): So I was asked to make this a book, so I did... "I'm in love with Ladybug." She felt her heart brea...
26.6K 506 10
Y/N L/N had finally moved out on his own, into his own apartment. He had saved as much of the money from months of working as he could, just to fina...