Her smile His favourite sight...

By winteratheart__

"Isn't it beautiful? Two people who didn't even Know each other once, Now pray for each other's happiness E... More

✨Prologue✨
Chapter 1 | Sister
Chapter 2 | Humilation
Chapter 3 | Fear
Chapter 4 | Cruel Decision
Chapter 5 | Soft touch
Chapter 6 | Uncomfortable
Chapter 7 | Heavy sleeper
Chapter 8 | Tea
Chapter 9 | Happy
Chapter 10 | Upset
Chapter 11 | Rambling
Chapter 12 | Husband
Chapter 13 | Gentle
Chapter 14 | Parents
Chapter 15 | Good Girl
Chapter 16 | Moment
Chapter 18 | Smooth Skin
Chapter 19 | Painful
Chapter 20 | Innocent
Chapter 21 | Lame fight
Chapter 22 | Crying
Chapter 23 | Pain
Chapter 24 | Hurting her
Chapter 25 | Embarassed
Chapter 26 | Shyness overloaded
Chapter 27 | Serious Talk
Chapter 28 | Overwhelmed
Chapter 29 | Romantic
Chapter 30 | Fake
Chapter 31 | Painful
Chapter 32 | Flustered
Chapter 33 | Smile
Chapter 34 | Happy
Chapter 35 | Dumb
Chapter 36 | Love
Chapter 37 | Pregnant
Chapter 38 | Dangerous
Chapter 39 | I love you
Epilogue ✨
New Book ✨
✨Bonus Chapter ✨

Chapter 17 | Waiting

15.3K 983 124
By winteratheart__

Next Morning

A gentle tap on my arm wakes me up from my dreamland, I groan annoyed at the person who snatched my candy away in my dream. I open my eyes to see Ayan like always sitting beside me looking all fresh.

"Wake up" he speaks but does not look at me but grabs his phone to busy himself so I look down only to see my shirt raised up giving him a perfect view of my waist.

"Ya allah" I quickly sit up finding myself like everyday in the middle of the bed "I am sorry" I mumble but rush to go hide myself, what a great start.

After freshening up and praying with him. I lay on the bed.

"You are not going to sleep" this guy already warns me knowing how heavy sleeper I can be.

"I am not...but I am sleepy" I roll my body to be on my stomach and I look up at the guy who is typing something in his laptop.

"Eat something you won't feel sleepy" he speaks with his eyes on the laptop "but I don't like to eat after waking up"

"Go down and run five laps in the garden" he gives me an useless energy waste Idea and I only scoff at that.

"I will sleep for only 5 minutes please...I have more an hour and half for college" I pout and when he scoffs at my sweet tone I drop my head on the mattress ignoring his 'I am so done with this gurl' type of groan but let my sleep dominant my eyes.

30 minutes later

"Kinza" someone shakes my body and I can hear someone calling me from afar so I open my eyes "hmm?" I snuggle closer to the fluffy pillow but hear him sighing.

I whine loudly when I was pulled up in to a sitting position by my arm "let me sleep!!" I punch the guy's torso where my head is laying.

"God I feel like a mother. You wake up now and go get ready for your college or I am doing it" his stern voice forces me to open my eyes "can I skip the college please" My lips automatically forms a pout as I look up at Ayaan who is glaring at me.

"Get up" he order and I let my body fall down on the mattress and he quickly holds me before I could fall.

"Stand up" he pulls me up and now I am so close to throwing my legs and hands on him. He ignores my whines and drags me towards the bathroom.

"Do you want me to wash you also sweetheart?" His voice nowhere near joke so I shake my head but stomp towards the sink.

Why can't colleges and schools be at night. It's so boring and irritating to get up early in the morning just to visit that hell.

"You don't have all your life to get ready kinza, come fast" my husbandly father's voice was heard so I quickly rinse my mouth and wash myself before rushing out.

"Now are you going to take another hour to change your clothes?" He sure sounds like my mother now. I roll my eyes at him but grab my Abaya to put it on.

Advantages of Abaya wear anything inside you won't be judged.

"I will be down come fast" he eyes me up and down and walks away. And I am already eyeing the bed but slap myself mentally and reminded myself that I need to reach college today.

I never thought me and sleep can become besties one day.

I take my back pack and rush down to the downstairs towards the dining room. "Assalamu alaikum everyone" I smile at all the people who are seated in the dining table looking all ready for the day. How can they even wake up so early??

"Walaikum asalam dear" Ammi smiles at me and I mirror her action genuinely. My plate is already served so I quickly fill my mouth my eyes time to time flying towards the clock just to keep myself updated.

I stuff the whole bread in my mouth when I see Ayaan standing up, as if he will leave me and go I hurry to empty my plate, but feel nausea hitting when I forcefully gulp down everything.

A rude cough escapes my lips and my hands flies up to cover my mouth "you okay darling?" Ammi gets worried like always but I feel a manly hand rubbing my back up and down with a sigh as if he knew this coming.

"Enough of stuffing yourself" he rudely speaks with an annoyed tone and I stand up with my eyes stinging with tears because of the sudden soreness my throat has gone through.

When he sees me blinking away my not so real tears he fills a glass of water and asks me to sit properly "First sit" he scolds me when I hurry to get the glass "here" he finally gives me but does not stop glaring at me telling me with his eyes to not act like a freaking kid.

I lick my lips after emptying the glass of water before standing up "let's go now" he nods and like always walks towards his mom to give her a gentle side hug and I don't know what to do so I wave at all the three in which two smiles and other one who comes under the species of Ayan just silently eats, I have never talked to him even once and I don't think I will in future too. Because he gives me this he is a rude jerk so let's not talk to him type of vibes.

When I see Ayaan walking away I quickly follow him. He opens the car door and enters the driver's seat so I quickly rush to do the same to enter it in the back but get this 'are you serious type of glare.

"Huh? What?" Why does he always speaks with his eyes, Allah has Alhamdulillah blessed him with a good mouth and a Mashallah amazing voice why can't he use it?!

"Do I look like a driver?" My eyes moving down at his perfectly pressed office boss type attire which nothing looks like it is a drivers cloths so I shake my head.

"Then? What are you doing at the back? Come here" he rolls his eyes at the obviousness in his voice and annoyed at how dumb I can be at time. I let out a 'Ah' followed by a giggle after hearing him being so annoyed.

Feeling lazy to open the door and move out and again open the door and join in. I place my bag on the back seat and hold both the front seat to slide in and sit without using much energy.

I grin feeling happy after successfully taking a seat without punching him or pushing him or kicking him.

"They made door for a reason Kinza" I ignore him and with a satisfactory smile I look at the front and soon the engine starts to roar and my heart roar's too with excitement of going to college with my husband for the first time.

"I said you to grab a coat the weather looks bad it's going to be cold" a smile forms on my lips but I only wave at telling him with my eyes that I can be Elsa at times.

"I don't know when you will understand what I say" he speaks annoyed but how does he expect me to wear a thick coat on top of an Abaya, my fashion sense is not that bad hub.

He parks the car in the parking lot and turns his head to look at me. "When does your class ends?" He asks this questions again for the 9th or 10th time and I repeat it again "3'o clock" he nods and looks over my shoulder telling me with his eyes to get lost what else do you want.

So I wave at him before hoping off and leaving to my class.

Ayaan ايان

I nod listening to whatever my secretory is saying as I correct the file prepared by my employees. "You have a lunch appointment at 2:30 with Mr. Carls where he will discuss about the upcoming deal" I hum in response my eyes concentrated on the statement which I am reading it again and again "How many time should I say you to recheck the files properly and then send it to me?" I raise my chin up glaring at the man who always does some mistakes.

"I—Sir I did" his eyes roaming from here to there "You did? then why am I finding so many mistakes? Is my sight unclear or yours?" Hating the fact that they let work slide easily just because they think I won't be checking everything annoys me to the core.

I look at my wrist watch and then up to him "its 1:30 so after the lunch with Carl I want you to ask every single employee of block 1 to assemble in the meeting room before I enter which would probably be before 4 and if any person enters after me can sit in their house after this. Did you get that?"

"Yes sir" he nods and quickly walks out with an audible thankyou.

I stretch to relax myself and then start working again which is what I am here for and which is what I love to do.

4 hours later

"Did you understand or do I have to repeat again?" I look around the completely packed room who let's out an yes sir in sync.

"Good...you can dismiss now" and as if they were waiting for this they rush out together. When the room gets empty I sit back on the chair but hear my phone ringing.

When I see Ammi calling me I pick it up and press it to my ear "Where are you darling?" Her sweet voice reaches my ears so I close my eyes and rest back "In the office" I reply to her question "Oh okay can you give Kinza your phone I have something to talk to her about" my legs which I was bouncing up and down freezes and my heart drops when I hear her sentence.

Kinza...shit! How can I forget her?! Fucking hell! I feel like banging my head in this wall for ditching kinza who god knows what she is doing? Ya allah its 5:30!

"Mamma I will call you back" I quickly cut the call grabbing my suit I rush out feeling so pathetic and low of myself for forgetting the responsibility I took in my hands.

I ignore all the gasp and shocked looks my workers are giving me when they see jogging towards the exit.

"Uncle keys" he throws the key towards me and I catch it without missing before rushing in the car. I drive in full speed ignoring the fact that I am breaking the rules or whatever shit I am doing, I ignore everything cause the guilt and heavy feeling my heart is feeling at the possibilities of her shivering in this cold weather and standing there for hours is making me feel so sick. I wish I could miss the break and die now for being so irresponsible.

The drive which was 20 minutes was shortened by me and I arrive her college in 15 minutes. I look around but spot a small figure standing in the corner near a tree hugging herself looking all cold wearing that thin garments which I know can not protect her from the cold.

My heart clenching at her trembling figure and the possibility of her waiting and waiting and waiting and now finally giving up as she is looking down with a very disappointed and painful look is just breaking my heart in to trillion pieces.

What have I done?! How can I be so irresponsible?

..........

A/n: Hey people, I wanted to know if my chapters are too short or if they just starts and ends if yes I would try to make it more longer and if no then I guess I can go on with this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.5K 66
"Look Ayan...," I started, ready to announce my decision, "I know your brother is a total weirdo and can't do romance and stuff but I can't ignore hi...
1.5M 83.5K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
4.1M 217K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
67.4K 2.6K 59
Book 1 of "Arranged Marriage" Series Dive into this Arranged Marriage which is spicy, salty and sweet. They saw, they fought, they quarrelled and th...