Star Wars: A New Order (TWICE...

By EnglishIsDumb

The world is vast. Billions of planets scattered across the cosmos. The chance of any living being falling on... More

ACT I: Fresh Start
ACT II: Apart
Act III: To The Awards
Act IV: Close Yet Distant
Act V: Hello Again
Act VI: Guardian I
Act VII: Troubled Mind
Act VIII: Party Poopers
Act XI: Dark Contact

Prologue: The Boy From Beyond

1.4K 56 15
By EnglishIsDumb

A/N: Heyo! Whats going on everyone? I'm happy to say that I found time to write this story. It's not as long as My Responsibility, so thank god, and hopefully I can keep it that way.

Anyways, this is a brand new story featuring Star Wars this time. I know, it's kind of weird, but hey! Who cares? I'm just here to make sure everyone enjoys reading my stories. 

Let me know what you guys think!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Grandpa! Grandpa!" A young girl called out, running towards a group by a beautifully lit beach house. A group of people were laughing and talking at a near by bonfire, one of the men, an elder; turned to see his grand daughter running towards him.

"Ah! Little Tzuyu! Whats wrong?" The elderly man knelt down with a warm smile on his face. The little girl named Tzuyu held onto his hand and began pointing towards the direction she came from.

"I found someone sleeping on the beach over there!" She said, a blank look on her face. "He shouldn't be sleeping outside, it'll get too cold"

Tzuyu's grandfathers expression darkened, but quickly reverted back to a happy smile as to not worry his granddaughter. He turned his head to the men wearing suits, and gave them a quick flick of his head towards the direction.

The men didn't react and merely began lightly jogging to where Tzuyu described. The rest of the guests at the party either looked in interest or continued to mingle among the others. The elder however, got up from his knees, bowed to the guests, telling him he was taking his leave.

"Tzuyu, you stay right here okay?" The grandfather spoke, rubbing Tzuyu's head before heading off with the suited men.

The little puffed her cheeks to show her displeasure. She wanted to go back too, to see what happened. Not listening to her grandfathers wishes, she decided to go after them, waiting until they were a decent distance away.

Tzuyu looked around and saw the adults were talking amongst each other, something she always found boring. The adults were boring, and the kids were so uptight. She would go to her parents, but they would always have to entertain the guests. The boy by the beach was by far the most interesting thing tonight, so she wasn't going to miss a thing.

Tzuyu snuck away from the party, going back to the location where the boy was. It wasn't too far away, just a little bit from the beach house. She could already see some of them suited men gathered around with her grand father in the middle. 

Not wanting to get caught and get into trouble, the curious girl hid behind a boulder, peeking over it.

She could see her grandfather and two other men kneeling down, talking amongst each other. The boy was still currently on the ground, and in a few moments one of the suited men started doing CPR. Being a young girl, Tzuyu didn't know what was going on but watched on nonetheless.

When the boy suddenly jerked up, and coughed, Tzuyu almost jumped from the boulder. However, she held herself back as the fear of getting in trouble was greater than her curiosity. She kept watch as the boy slowly got up by rolling onto his stomache, his hands beside his chest to push himself off the sand. 

The boy looked completely startled when he saw he was surrounded by strangers. He jumped back, falling onto the sand, crawling backwards to get to a safe distance. From where Tzuyu was, she couldn't hear what was going on, but she would assume they were trying to calm him down. 

Since it was relatively dark, Tzuyu had to squint her eyes to get a more clarity. She could barely see the young boy reaching for something on his waist. When her grandfather got up, the boy got into a defensive position.  

Tzuyu could feel that it was getting tense. The moment the men put one step forward, Tzuyu saw something she would never forget...

When that red saber shot out, the men immediately backed up, with a majority of them shielding Tzuyu's grandfather. 

The young boy had his saber pointed at them, making sure to keep them at a distance. However, the boy seemed to be losing his balance. He stumbled from side to side, with his arm lazily swing side to side.

Within a couple of seconds the boy dropped to his knee's, the sabers red light extinguished as the device fell out of his hand. His body dropping onto the sand sideways, completely unconscious. 

Few of the bodyguards slowly walked up to the boy, with one of them quickly grabbing whatever the boy was holding. Thankfully, the men weren't too curious. They didn't want to check out the device for fear it might hurt themselves or others.  

Despite the boys show of hostility, Tzuyu's grandfather directed the men to carry the boy. When the men picked up the boy and turned back to the direction of the beach house, Tzuyu slid down from the boulder and made a run for it. She didn't want to get caught and thank god it was dark out so they could see her.

Tzuyu returned to the party, running to her mother and father. Her parents were still talking to the guests but luckily her older brother came by, although his arms stuffed with food.

"Where the heck have you been?" Tzuyu's brother asked, stuffing his face with some hor'dourves. Small finger food that the chefs prepared.

"I found a boy on the beach" Tzuyu whispered, and her brother stopped chewing his food.

"Boh? Fho? Fou rike vim?" He replied whilst food flying out of his mouth, and his eyes glaring at her.

"Ew... At least swallow your food before speaking..." Tzuyu looked at her brother with disgust, checking herself if she didn't have any stray pieces of food on her dress. "I don't know who he is, but he was unconscious when I found him. I told grandpa about him. The bodyguard's--" Tzuyu saw the men along with her grandpa bringing the unconscious boy towards the bonfire and pointed at him.

"--Right there!" Tzuyu pointed, making her brother turn around.

"Tzuyu! Not so loud. I'm--" Tzuyu's mother was prepared to scold Tzuyu before seeing her daughters finger pointing at something. Upon seeing the poor boy in one of the men's arms, she along with her husband ran towards the group of bodyguards.

The guests around the party all turned to see what was going on. When their eyes laid upon the boy, all of them gasped, worry the prominent look they had on their faces. 

"What happened dad?" Tzuyu's mom asked her father, taking a good look at the boy. He was shivering like crazy, reasonable as his hair and attire was all wet. "My god, he's shivering..."

"Let's get him inside first. Get him out of those clothes and warm him up" He replied, gesturing for the men to do as told. The bodyguard who held the boy nodded his head and began making his way inside the beach house. Meanwhile Tzuyu's grandfather turned to everyone else with a reassuring smile. "Sorry about that everyone. Please, continue to enjoy the night. Don't worry about the boy, we will take care of him."

Tzuyu instinctively began following the bodyguard who had the young boy. Her curiosity was peaked when she saw the boy holding up that red glowing light. She wanted to know what it was. Unfortunately, she held back by her grandfather.

"Stay here Tzuyu, okay?" Her grandfather said, as he walked away and into the building. Tzuyu gave him a cute frown as he walked off, not happy that she had to stay outside.

To no surprise, Tzuyu wasn't about to do as told. Once again she waited until her grandfather and the bodyguards were well away before moving inside. She knew the beach house inside out since she and her family came often during the summer. There were a couple of entrances that no one really uses, so she takes advantage of it during parties like these where she's bored.

When Tzuyu began to walk off towards another entrance in the beach house, she was stopped by her older brother who stood in front of her.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked, his arms crossed. "Grandfather said you're supposed to stay outside."

Tzuyu just rolled her eyes. "Come on.. It's so boring here... Mom and dad are talking about some boring stuff. The kids are talking about golf... Golf! You think I'm having fun out here?"

"Well..." Her brother could not say she was wrong. He didn't have much fun at these either. He just staved off the boredom by eating.

"If you won't let me in, I'll tell Zhang Xiao Wei that you like--"

"Oh my god, wow. I'm suddenly really hungry" Her brother said walking away from the entrance as if he never saw his little sister. Tzuyu merely giggled and shook her head, amused by how easy that was.

Upon entering the beach house, she searched around the house for the boy. She assumed they took him to the guest room, since that was the most logical room. Her hunch was right when she saw her grandfather exiting his room with one of the guards. She saw the bodyguard lock the room, so no one would disturb him. Though, Tzuyu was about to ruin that plan.

"We left some water and food as you instructed sir." The man said bowing to the elder.

"Good, good. Hopefully he doesn't wake up too violently" Tzuyu's grandfather replied, and the two men began walking away from the boys room. 

Tzuyu stuck herself against the wall, and waited until her grandfather and the guard passed by her. When she felt they were a good distance away, the young girl smiled and began making her way to the door.

"Right... They locked it..." Tzuyu sighed, but she then remembered something. Her mom and dad often kept the master key in their room just incase of emergencies. She remembered her mom placing it in a night stand beside the bed. It didn't take long for her to arrive at her parents room since she didn't have to worry about guards. She easily went in and out of her parents room and go the key before making it back to the boys room with ease.

Tzuyu took a quick look around before inserting the key in the hole and unlocking the door. Once she heard the click, she ever so slowly opened the door, making sure to not make a sound.

Entering the boys room, it was dark. Tzuyu quietly closed the door behind her and slowly made her way to the boys bed. She wanted to get a closer look at him, but with the darkness it was hard. She didn't want to turn on the light as to not disturb his sleep, despite already breaking into his room. 

When Tzuyu leaned closer to the boys bed... She realized something...

He wasn't in his bed...

"Nal ilra du'an? (Who are you?)" A voice came out of the darkness. It sent chills down Tzuyu's spine. The lights suddenly turned on and the young girl immediately knew he was behind her. 

"H-How did he get behind me?" She wondered, now scared of spinning to face him. 

"Nal ilra du'an?" The boy asked once more, this time raising his voice. "E'ona dul'raknan (Turn around)"

Tzuyu didn't understand a word he was saying, but nonetheless Tzuyu put her hands up and began turning around, slowly. When she fully spun around, her eyes locked with the boys. Fear turned into pity upon seeing the boy. He was visibly a wreck. His eyes were shot, and he looked pale. 

"A-Are you okay?" She asked, even though he probably didn't understand a word. 

Once again the boys legs gave out and began to fall. Tzuyu jumped in and caught the boy before he fell. She felt his head and realized he was burning up. She quickly moved him back to the bed with the best of her ability. "Stay here, I'll get you some medicine." She said, handing him a glass of water before leaving.

Tzuyu left his room and went into the kitchen, specifically the medicine cabinet. She took out some Tylenol cold and flu, something her mother gave her when she was sick as well. She hurried over back to the boys room medicine in hand.

Upon entering the room, the boy was still on the bed, breathing heavily. Tzuyu didn't hesitate to rush over and placing the pill in his hands. He looked up at her with this suspicious look, not trusting her. Though Tzuyu wasn't having it, she kept on gesturing for him to take the pill with an annoyed look on her face.

The boy didn't really have much choice. He felt like crap, didn't know where he was, and didn't understand their language. It was either trust this girl or nothing. The boy reluctantly took the pill and used the water to wash it down. He looked back up to the girl who was happily smiling at him.

Tzuyu took a small chair and brought it close to the bed, taking a seat next to him. "Tzuyu" She said her name very slowly whilst tapping her chest, trying to introduce herself. "Chou Tzuyu"

The boy tilted his head and tried to repeat what she said while pointing at her. "C-Chou... Chu?"

"Hehehe! Tzu-yu" She repeated, emphasizing the pronunciation and syllables.

"Tzu... yu?" He said successfully but very fragmented. 

Tzuyu nodded her head happily, giving him two thumbs up. The boy weakly smiled back, and Tzuyu proceeded to point at him. 

The boy opened his mouth but he realized... He couldn't remember his name. He looked up to her with a apologetic expression and then shrugged for his answer. Tzuyu frowned upon seeing that. Not because she didn't get his name, but more so that he couldn't remember his name. 

"That's too bad... I'm sorry about that" Tzuyu said while bowing her head to show sympathy. Thats when an idea popped into her head. She took out a piece of paper from the drawer as well as a pen. She began writing something on it, getting a weird look from the boy.

She then turned the piece of paper around, showing him some Chinese writing. 火林 (Huo Lin). She chose this name because of the red saber she saw, it just reminded her of a blazing fire. She then chose Lin... Well because she thought it looked nice.  (A/N: To be honest, I just gave up finding a name with a decent meaning lol)

"Huo Lin" She said slowly pointing at the young boy. She then took out her phone and began searching up pictures. She searched up a picture of a fire on Google and showed it to the boy. "Huo"

"H-Huo?" He repeated, and Tzuyu clapped happily. She then searched up another picture, this time of a forest and showed it to him. 

"Lin!" She said.

"L-Lin..." The boy repeated, his accent causing Tzuyu to giggle. "H-Huo... Lin..." The young boy smiled at the name the girl thought for him. He straightened out his body and politely bowed to her.

Tzuyu began searching on her phone random things. Such as the the cities in Taiwan, and the sights people always go to Taiwan for.  The boy reacted with awe, he had never seen stuff like this before. His curiosity was growing immensely, even leaning in to take a better look.

When Huolin leaned forwards, his shoulder gently brushed against Tzuyu's. The girl, who has never been close to a boy besides her brother, blushed. Especially since she could get a good look at his facial features... He was definitely Asian... Maybe with a little bit of a mix? "Kind of... cute... Wait what am I saying?!"

"Ilra du'an kal'in (Are you okay)?" Huolin asked, turning to her. Tzuyu turned to him and realized how close he was. She let out a yelp and threw her phone into the air.

'Oh!" Huolin watched as the phone flew up and backwards. He turned around and his arm reached towards as if he could grab it. 

Tzuyu watched her phone as well... But soon she was shown something incredible. Her phone stopped mid-air in an instant. She watched as her phone shook lightly before flying back towards them, and landed in Huolin's hand.

Huolin handed Tzuyu's phone back to her with a smile, as if what he did was normal. Tzuyu took back her phone but stared at him in amazement.

"How did you do that?" She asked, even though he didn't understand what she said. At this point Tzuyu was keen on knowing more about him. She then pointed to one of pen holders, and gestured for Huolin to do the same thing with her phone. "That one!"

Huolin raised an eyebrow at Tzuyu, not understanding why she was so excited. Nonetheless, he saw no harm in it. He reached his hand out once more and pulled the pen hold into his hand, shaking it around. 

"Whoa! Thats so cool!" Tzuyu was completely amazed. She has never seen anything like this before. She even took Huolin's hand and began to inspect it. "What kind of magic is this?"

"Can you teach me this? I can pull pranks on my brother if I can. Really scare the crap out of him! Hehehehe!" Tzuyu had all these ideas spinning in her head, not realizing that Huolin was slowly dozing off due to the medication. 

Huolin completely knocked out, and fell sideways. His head landing perfectly on Tzuyu's shoulder. The young girl stiffened up from the sudden contact. She already knew what happened but was to nervous to face him. She was glad he was asleep so he wouldn't see the red glow on her cheeks.

Tzuyu started to move away with the speed of a turtle. She didn't want to wake him so she held onto his shoulders with a soft touch. Carefully, she laid Huolin down onto his bed, covering him with the duvet. Tzuyu then began to tip toe out of his room, closing the door behind her without making a sound. 

Hearing a small click noise, Tzuyu let out an a breath she was holding in. Her heart felt like it was about to jump out of her chest. She looked back at the door and let out a small smile. 

"I hope he wakes up soon" Tzuyu said, happily skipping away from his room. 

Happy that she just made a new friend.

A/N: Thanks for reading guys! 

Let me know what you think through the comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842 40 9
In Korea lives a family of 4 people and there are 9 girls/ your best friends since elementary school ( the 9 girls are twice members) that are friend...
108K 4.3K 45
I never know I would meet someone like you. Are we destined to see each other? Or is it just a new lesson for us to learn? Hi guys! So this is my fir...
You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

210K 6.1K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
92.4K 2.3K 25
You were the nerd of the school everyone hated...Literally everyone But you secretly had a crush on the school's goddess, Tzuyu But you knew you had...