💖Book Of Servamp Oneshots...

By DilucSimpXD

Welcome to my book of servamp Oneshots & Scenarios! Updates will be on Saturdays or whenever I have time to w... More

💙Kuro x reader💙
🖤Hugh x subclass! reader🖤
💛Lawless x reader💛
💜Licht x reader💜
♥️Tsubaki x Belkia's little sister! reader x Kuro💙
🖤Servamps x depressed! reader🖤
💙Kuro x reader x Hugh🖤
💜The mother x subclass! reader💜
🌸He tells you he loves you🌸
💚Sakuya x reader xTsubaki part 1♥️
🌸First Date🌸
🖤Tsubaki x Child! reader♥️
🎄Christmas Special!🎁
🌸First Kiss🌸
🖤New Character🖤
🖤New character 2🖤
💙 You get jealous- [Scenario] - Kuro💙
♥️Tsubaki x demon! reader🖤
🌸When you're mad at him🌸
🌸When you're on your monthly🌸
🖤New Character💚
🖤New Character🖤
🖤Halloween Special! #1🖤
🖤Halloween Special #2🖤
❤️Christmas Special Ones hot🎄

🌸How you meet🌸

238 4 0
By DilucSimpXD

Kuro:

You're the daughter of a very wealthy family which meant that you lived in a very big mansion and got anything you wanted but you were rather lonely. You weren't allowed to go anywhere that was beyond the mansion, the only time you ever did leave the mansion was on special occasions. Today was your birthday and you spent the day walking around the garden, as you made your way around the garden you spotted something laying next to the fountain. You decided to see what it was, as you approached the fountain you realized it was a small black cat that was laying there. You smiled and picked him up, he opened his sleepy red eyes and looked at you before closing them again. You smiled, then took him inside with you. Once you made it to your room you placed him on your bed before looking for something to use as a collar. Lucky for you, you found a cute collar that your mother had given you when she promised to get you a pet. You made your way to the sleeping cat and placed it on him, I should give him a name, you thought.

" I know, from now on your name is Kuro," you said as you pet him.

" It seems I have to get used to having that name again, what a pain."

You looked around wondering who had said that but you saw no one.

" I must be hearing things," you said.

" I'm the one who said it."

You looked down forgetting that Kuro was sitting on your lap, he was looking up at you with a tired and somewhat bored expression on his face. 

You had no idea what you should do in this situation, so you just sat there completely shocked.

" You're so stupid I could die" he mumbled silently.

But you still heard him nonetheless.

" That's rude, I'm not stupid in the slightest," you said.

" Well I'm leaving before anything else happens," he said.

You didn't want him to leave so you chased after him.

" Kuro, wait! Don't go, please stay," you said as you chased him.

After you said that a blue light appeared then disappeared as soon as it came, you were distracted by it and you slipped while going down the stairs. You closed your eyes expecting to fall and get hurt, but you fell on something else.

" This is so troublesome, you should be more careful next time," he said with a sigh.

You looked up to see a boy with blue hair looking at you with tired red eyes.

" If you're alright now can you get off me," he said.

You realized he had broken your fall and quickly got off him blushing slightly, it was quiet for a couple of minutes. Until he broke the silence, " Why do you even want me to stay?" he asked. After explaining everything, especially how lonely you always felt he agreed to stay with you and he even became your servamp.

Lawless:

" Where did that little hedgehog run off to?" you asked. You had been searching the house for the past few minutes for him but to no avail, you had brought him home the night before since he came up to you out of nowhere and held onto your leg. " He's lucky he's so cute, otherwise I would have just left him," you said with a sigh. You decided to check your room since that's the last place you thought he could be so you made your way to your room and opened the door. Instead of finding your little friend you found a boy around you age with blonde hair and red framed glasses in your room, it was silent until you decided to speak.

" Who are you and why are you in my room?" you asked, trying not to freak out.

He just smiled, " But you're the one who brought me home, remember?" he said.

" I don't ever remember bringing some random guy I don't know into my house!" you said raising your voice a bit.

He laughed and walked up to you, " But you did bring me here and even gave me a name not to mention you also gave me this." he said holding up the necklace you had given to what you thought was a normal hedgehog.

It took you a few minutes to realize what he was talking about.

" Then that little hedgehog who wouldn't let go of my leg.......it was you!?" you said completely surprised.

He smiled and laughed at your little outburst, " That's right! You looked like an interesting person so I thought you could be my eve for some time since I got bored with my last eve." he explained.

" What are you talking about?" you asked him confused by everything he just said.

He spent the next few minutes explaining everything about servamps to you but he never did tell you what he did to his eves when he grew bored of them, even so, you didn't really think much about it. In between the conversation you called his name after he told you what would happen if you did do that while he was in his human form, you didn't believe him so you decided to try it out. Needless to say, you became his eve after the whole ordeal since you thought it wouldn't be so bad having him around.

Tsubaki:

You sighed sadly, as you sat on a park bench feeling upset and hurt from all the drama that had played out this entire week. First, there was the fact that your so-called boyfriend of yours ignored you and at one point abandoned you, which didn't make any sense but you figured he needed some space. When you finally decided to ask him about your relationship he just pretended to not know who you were and denying the fact that you were ever in a relationship with him, with that you were heartbroken and decided to talk to your best friend. The worst thing was that as it turned out your now ex was now in a relationship with her ever since he turned away from you and abandoned you. And now you were all alone you didn't have anyone to comfort you, tears started to run down your cheeks but you wiped them away. Even so, the tears wouldn't stop until you felt something shifting on your lap, you quickly wiped your tears away completely and looked down.

Staring back at you was a black two-tailed fox, " Where did you come from?" you asked smiling slightly. Since it was getting rather late you decided to take him with you, well at least I won't be lonely anymore, you thought as you made your way back home. You entered your quiet and dark house normally your aunt would be here but she was always traveling for her job so that left you alone to take care of things while she was gone. You made your way towards the living room where you placed your new friend on the couch, " Wait here for a bit alright," you said before going up to your room. You were looking around for something for him to sleep on but you couldn't really find anything so you just grabbed a pillow and blanket from your aunt's room. You saw your little friend walking around and looking around the living room, while he did that you walked to the corner of the room and made his bed. I wonder what I should call him, you thought before looking at the strange fox. You stared at him for a moment, " Since I'm going to be taking care of you now I'm going to to have to give you a name." you said catching his attention. He walked up to you and sat there as if he was waiting for you to continue, you smiled and pet him before continuing, " I'm going to call you Vincent from now on." you said as you pet his head. You decided to give him a necklace you had made for your friend, it was a simple heart necklace with a small heart on one side of it and it had many little diamonds inside the border of the larger heart. You smiled as you placed it on him, " I hope you like your necklace, it looks cute on you." you said picking him up and hugging him tightly.

***Time Skip** 

The sun was shining brightly as you opened your eyes, you stretched and stared at the ceiling before turning over to the side but you quickly jumped away surprised. There asleep on the other side of the bed was a young man with black hair, he was dressed in a black yukata with a white haori over his shoulders, he was sleeping soundly without a care in the world, What is going on? How did he get in here? What do I do!? you though as you sat there wondering what to do. You looked at him once again only to find out he was awake and staring back at you with his piercing red eyes much like those of your little fox friend. " Vincent?" you suddenly said. Not long after a bright red light surrounded your wrist before disappearing a few seconds later, he suddenly started to laugh before he stopped and sighed," This really isn't interesting at all." he said before sitting up. " What's going on?" you asked. hoping to get an answer. He smiled, " Let's just say we're going to be together for the next 24 hours." he replied. You were confused by what he meant by that, he thought your confused state was cute and he decided to explain everything to you. " Are you going to leave when the contract is canceled?" you asked. He smiled, " Do you not want me to leave?" he asked. You looked down at the floor and nodded, the room was completely silent for a few minutes until he spoke once again. " If I stay, would you feel less lonely?" he asked. You nodded and grabbed his sleeve, he noticed you had started to cry so he pulled you into a hug to comfort you. " You have nothing to worry about now because I'm going to make sure you don't feel like that ever again."

*************

I hope you enjoyed this scenario! I tried my best when it came to describe these three , i'm not good at describing their looks but we all know what they look like, right?

Anyways thank you for reading!

I apologize for any errors I might've missed!

~~~Dia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490 9 4
A book where I'm dedicating to my lovely readers who'd love to share some oneshot ideas with me! I'll of course, incorporate my own ideas into this...
297K 8.8K 44
//requests; closed// ‼️‼️‼️ a collection of (shitty) servamp x reader one-shots brought to you by yours truly ^-^ ‼️‼️‼️ i write: fluff, angst, songf...
30K 1.1K 26
This is a Monama x Kaminari fic. Monama was playing Truth Or Dare at lunch with some of his friends from class 1-B. Everything was going fine until h...
17.1K 158 39
Hello and welcome to my book of one-shots. Here you can read the amazing requests I have done form my Tumblr and I do take requests the fandoms very...