Devine Hero BOOK 2!!! BNHAxFe...

็”ฑ could_careless

This is book 2 of my BNHA X Naruto Shippuden female reader. A gifted kunoichi from a far away land in a villa... ๆ›ดๅคš

A/N. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
CHAPTER 193: Unexplored Power
Chapter 194: Dying Wish
Chapter 195: Last Goodbye
Chapter 196: Between life and death
Chapter 197: Reborn Anew
Chapter 198: Dorm, School and Parties.
Chapter 200: The Big Three!!!
Chapter 201: Mirio VS (y/n)
Chapter 202: Permentation
Chapter 203: Uzumaki Bunker
Chapter 204: Mr. Tokuda, Reporting for duty!
Chapter 205: Party Mishap
Chapter 206: Choices have to be made
I HAVE QUESTIONS...
Chapter 207: Blind Faith
Chapter 208: When They Walked Amongst Us.
Chapter 209: Re-examination...
IM ALIVE (kind of)
Chapter 210: Endeavor's wake up call
Chapter 211: Joining Fatgum's Agency
Chapter 212: Rescue Meeting
Chapter 213: A visit with Okami
Chapter 214: Two is One
Chapter 215: Emergency Call!!!
Chapter 216: Okami Rising
Chapter 217: Devastation
Chapter 218: The Cycle Of Hatred
Chapter 219: A Touch Of Life
Chapter 220: Konoha's NEW Heroes!!
Chapter 221: Piece By Piece
Chapter 222: Under New Management
Chapter 223: Downfall
Chapter 224: Just... Breath
Chapter 225: Like A Whirlpool
Chapter 226: Reassurance.
Chapter 227: A Visit From Friends New And Old
Chapter 228:
Chapter 229: In The Flesh!
Chapter 230: Meeting Eri
Chapter 231: Catching Up
Chapter 232: The No.1 Agency!
Chapter 233: The Power OF The No.1 Hero!
Chapter 234: School Festival Preparations
Chapter 235: What i could be...
Chapter 236: The Big Event!
Chapter 267: The Five Kage's Decision

Chapter 199: Someone Within

496 25 22
็”ฑ could_careless

-----YOUR POV-----

First day back to class wasn't so bad. Actually, It almost feel like i didn't leave at all... Well, Almost. I'd fall asleep during class like usual but then id either wake up after a short dream or a  voice talking to me in my dream. At first i thought it was someone calling for me but my friends denied when asked them if either they or the teacher called me.

"Asleep again?"

She spoke again.

"Honestly? I don't know why you still pass this class if you're just sleeping in like this."

"Okami?"

She sighed sounding annoyed. "Who else?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. She barely talked back then and when she did, it was never good. So, what could she want now?

"Talkative today, are we?" I asked.

"I have my reasons."

"So? What's you're reason now?"

"That sword that boy stabbed you with..."

"Sasuke?"

"Yes. What did it look like?"

"Dark.. blue? It's not lit a sword i've seen before... Why what's with it?"

"Tell me what did it look like?" She demanded.

"U-uH.... It is blue and it has a golden circular design on the hilt....?" I trailed off unsure.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"I need to get it back..." She trailed off as if she was thinking to herself.

"Wait.. Get what back? The sword? We don't know where they are or how to get there and besides, you  got taken away and i died the last time we went up against him."

"No matter, we are stronger without the seal binding us."

"Excuse me? Im sorry but i don't know you very well and frankly, im already sharing my body with you."

"How dare you? do you not know who i am?!"

"Lady, to put it quite frankly, i dont care who you are, i only care that you're sharing MY body and i need to know my and everybody's safety before i can work with you."

A bust of energy flowed past me and an angered tone she yelled. She looked down at me angry and frustrated.

"I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME FOR THIS!" her eyes glowed brightly and the flame on her back exploded along with her anger.

"My answer still stands. I dont know you. Therefore, i don't trust you." She glared down at me. Maybe she thought it would change my mind if she stared down at me to scare me. It almost worked too.. "Start talking.. Or im not moving."

She yelled again yelling to the skies and turned away into the darkness. Her outburst sent a wave towards me pushing me out of my subconscious. 

.

.

.

.

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

The class was still on going as per usual, The students stared boredly at the board trying to comprehend what Present Mic what trying to say. (y/n) was asleep on her desk as always.

Midoriya shakily raised his had.

"Yes Midoriya?" Present Mic asked.

Shakily the boy stood up, clattering on the spot.

"Goodness, speak up Midoriya!" 

"(y-y/n)" He pointed at the seat in front of Bakugou.

Speaking of Bakugou he stared at (y/n)'s sleeping body unsure of what to make of it. Even their seatmates were leaning back just incase something was about to happen.

"Awe jeez, this is bad. Iida, find Mr. Aizawa and bring him here." He looked over to the student.

Iida stood up with a salute and ran out of the classroom as fast as possible.

(y/n) was asleep soundly on her desk. Only, she had her fox like ears on her head and nine white  and red tipped tails swiping back and forth. They couldn't see her face very well but it seemed like she had the markings present on her skin too.

Aizawa came bursting through the door. (y/n)'s murmurs became a bit louder, like she was talking to someone. Aizawa reached over to (y/n) to wake her but she was flung across the room breaking through the wall at the back and into class 2 b's classroom on the other side.

Class 2b didn't expect anything to happen in that hour, much less have someone burst through their wall. Much less for Neito Monoma who was answering a question at the time. Tesutetsu who saw beside Monoma saw the flying body, without thought he jumped to catch her but with Neito in the way they ended up being a cushion for the girl's landing. 

The ears and tails slowly disappeared like a flame as she weakly pushed herself off of the two boys under her. With a few winces and grunts, she held her side and pushed herself moving back and leaned on the wall, apologizing to them before she lost consciousness ultimately falling back to the floor with a thud. 

Aizawa jumped through the hole in the wall and rushed to his student. Vlad who was teaching at the time came to help too, inspecting for broken bones before they move her.

"Aizawa, what the hell was that? Does this happen often?" Vlad asked.

"No, this was the first."

Two medical robots came in with a stretcher. "prepare a ct scan stat."

The robots wheeled off with (y/n) on the stretcher. "Everyone back to class. Vlad i leave you in charge." Aizawa said before following (y/n)... 

Of course Gray was following behind.

In the infirmary, Recovery Girl and Aizawa were taking a look at her vital signs. (y/n) was fast asleep on the table. Her cracked robs seemingly healing, so did the large bruise on her torso and neck.

(y/n)'s eyes blinked open. Her nose scrunched up as she turned around to push herself up. She groaned.

"What the hell was that?" Aizawa asked helping (y/n) sit up.

"I guess that's what i get for conversing with her..." She chuckled hissing in pain.

"Her?" Aizawa asked suspiciously.

(y/n) Looked down at her abdomen and placed her hand on it where her seal was. 

"You talked to that tailed beast in you? Is that what you do when you sleep in class?" He asked.

"Not most of the time." She chuckled nervously. "But i do try and talk to her every once in a while but it's usually a one sided conversation. It's just that this time we had some sort of misunderstanding. I guess that's why i was thrown off."

Aizawa stared at (y/n) unsure of what to say. He heard what happened in I-island from All Might and the news.

"Are you feeling alright?"

"I-...I think so.." She trailed off looking at her self. "I mean i dont feel anything broken if that's what you meant."

Aizawa moved back. "Alright. You can go back to class and make sure you apologize to Class 2b, your classmates and Cementos for the trouble you've caused."

"Huh?" She asked him.

"Not only did you disturb two classes you also manage to break a wall causing three classes to be put on hold!" 

(Y/n) got thoroughly scolded by Aizawa for a good few minutes. "Next time, pay more attention in class and focus on that when break time comes. Understood?" 

"Yes sir..."

"You are dismissed." He walked out the door leaving Recovery Girl and (y/n).

(y/n) sighed and pushed her legs dangling off the side of her bed. 

"Are you sure you're okay dear?" Recovery Girl asked.

"Physically? Yeah.. the others? Im not quite so sure..."

"What do you mean?"

"I've been thinking a lot recently."

"Like?"

"I don't want to talk about it..."

"Whatever that is. Just be sure take a step back.. sometimes its best to look at problems in a different angle." She smiled sweetly chuckling before making her way to a closet.

"Thanks for that. I'll be sure to keep that in mind."

She pushed herself off stretching her joints. Before she exited the room, Recovery gave her a piece of candy and the day continued on without any disturbances.

On the way back to the dorms though, (y/n) continued to sink in her thoughts, staring at the ground while her hand traced the necklace around her neck and her other hand carrying Gray.

"Boy, she's been really out of it huh?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah... She's been eversince we left I-island."

"Let's just give her some space... After all, not everyone can say they came back from the dead." Ojirou said.

"Yeah. I agree." Tokoyami nodded.

"Im sure she just need to sort herself out first." Uraraka looked ahead at the girl infront of them.

(Y/n) stopped and looked to her side and stared off. She looked with widened eyes before gently setting Gray down before running towards the pond.

"NARUTO!!"

She ran arms open hugging her brother in a tight hug. Naruto laughed and kissed her at the side of her head before patting her.

"Sorry i couldn't visit yesterday i was hung up on training."

"No worries. I know how you are.." She turned to her classmates. You guys go in ahead. I'll stay with Naruto for a bit."

A couple of see ya laters and waves from her friends then she turned to Naruto again.

"I have a confession-" she looked at her brother with a troubled expression.

Immediately Naruto's smiled disappeared into something worried. "What is it?" He asked placing his hand on her shoulders.

"But you HAVE to promise me. Promise me you wont tell ANYONE."

"H-Huh?!"

"You HAVE to promise me. Not to tell ANYONE." She lifted her finger squinting at him.

"Not even Sakura or Kakashi-sensei or Captain Yamato?"

"What did i say?"

"Alright. Alright.."

(y/n) sighed and tugged on Naruto's arm. "Its not safe here... I don't think its safe to talk here. We can talk this in my room after i've washed. Same goes for you."

Naruto whined. "I dont stink that bad... Do i?"

"You smell like frog and oli.... I'd say you do."

Naruto sighed defeated slumping forward. "Alright. I may have left some of my clothes in your room."

She chuckled. "Oh yeah i know. I washed them and folded them."

The two walked in the dorm with a greeting, announcing their entry to whom could hear it.

"Heya guys! Naruto you staying for dinner? Rikido is cooking for tonight." Mina asked, she sat on the living room couch with the others.

"Yeah. There's always room for one more." Kaminari said.

(y/n) looked at Naruto with a hopeful look. Im free tonight." He shrugged.

(Y/N) Smiled ant turned to her friends. "Yeah just save us a spot!" 

-------------------------------------------------

After showering and eating the twins, Along with Gray, walked up to (y/n)'s room to talk. (y/n) immediately closed the door and locked it, leaning with a sigh.

"So what is it?" 

"Is something wrong?" Gray asked looing up at her.

She walked over to her porch and locked it before checking outside and finally closing the curtains. 

"Remember, no one needs to know about this... At least not yet. Keep this as a secret, okay?"

"Okay.." Gray and Naruto agreed.

She sighed and sat on the bed beginning to tell them what happened or at least Naruto. She started from when she left until she finally got to meet her classmates in I-island, the party, the enemies coming in, so on and so forth.

Naruto could barely keep himself calm hearing what had happened when he didn't  go with her. She was attacked? cornered? Then the Akatsuki was there... and Sasuke. All this and he wasn't there for his sister... to stop Sasuke... And the tailed beast...

The more she talked the more Naruto leaned down until his head was in his hands. (y/n) stopped trailing off looking at Naruto with a concerned look. 

"Naruto?" She quietly called out. 

Naruto sighed heavily wiping his face covering his mouth looking at (y/n). 

"Im sorry..." 

"Tell me everything." 

"But-"

"No. I need to hear it (y/n). Tell me what happened."

With a hesitant look (y/n) told Naruto all the events until finally she came back to life with Okami in her. (Y/n) was more nervous when Naruto hadn't talked. She fiddled with her fingers, she gulped and called out for her brother again.

"Sorry... that's just.. a lot.." He cleared his throat. "So the Uchiha.."

"Yeah.. Itachi had to bare all of it by himself and then Sasuke.."

"He tried to recruit you.. and that guy in the mask.."

"Yeah.."

"But then they killed you?" He asked almost in disbelief.

(y/n) looked away and conflicted "Yeah.."

"Oh god.." He sighed again wiping his face with his hands.

"He's been through a lot. I don't blame him for feeling the way he does. It's just that, he doesn't have to shove us away. We're here, aren't we? We're still his team... his friends... Right?" She looked at her brother for confirmation.

Naruto turned to (y/n). "That depends on you. What do you want? How do you want this to play out?"

She looked at Naruto with a confused look. Naruto wasn't the person to give up on some one but now it Almost sounded like he was just about to drop his whole saving Sasuke mission. 

"He hurt you..."

"i know..."

"He ended up stabbing you. This is your decision. He may be my friend but he cant just get away with that. Cuz after that, i might not be able to forgive him.." He trailed of. "But that's up to you..."

(y/n) Stood up and walked to the study table in front of them, leaning on it with her hips, crossing her arms. She looked at Naruto and the pictures that hung on the wall behind him. She smiled for a bit.

"I want to forgive him... Just one last chance..." She gritted her teeth. She knew she shouldn't but something in her refused to give up on her raven, duck butt, haired of a friend. She let out a heavy sigh. 

"What what if he actually kill you next time?"

"You told me it was my decision. Don't make me turn away on it.." She looked at her brother with a pleading look.

"Im asking if you're ready for it..." He said with a strained tone in his voice.

(y/n) looked at him, his eyes glistening with tears under the fluorescent light. His eyes, his expression pained and his lips quivering.

"Cuz im not."

(y/n) looked down and balled her fists. "I wont... I wont give him the chance to. If he decides to continue i'll stop him myself." She said with her new found determination.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

Next To Me ็”ฑ Read on

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

749K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
13.4K 745 48
๐“๐–๐Ž ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’ "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›...
552K 33.1K 42
๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ BOOK 1 ใ€ŽI'm tired of seeing a world full of itself. Why can't you understand that there's no black or white?ใ€ Sakura never thought she wou...
8.3K 452 22
(Akaza x Reader) Chisaki (Y/n) is a girl who brings out the best in people. She doesn't realise it, but that becomes the very reason many people can...