I Hate Football Players 3 | 1...

Por still_just_me

If at first you don't succeed, then level the playing field and take a second chance. Two years ago, Ellie Ha... Más

Upfront paperwork
Prologue: Ellie
Chapter 1: Ellie
Chapter 2: Ellie
Chapter 3: Ellie
Chapter 4: Logan
Chapter 5: Ellie
Chapter 6: Logan
Chapter 7: Ellie
Chapter 8: Logan
Chapter 9: Ellie
Chapter 10: Ellie
Chapter 11: Ellie
Chapter 12: Ellie
Chapter 13: Logan
Chapter 14: Ellie
Chapter 15: Logan
Chapter 16: Ellie
Chapter 17: Logan
Chapter 18: Ellie
Chapter 19: Logan
Chapter 20: Ellie
Chapter 21: Ellie
Chapter 22: Ellie
Chapter 23: Logan
Chapter 23: Ellie
Chapter 25: Ellie
Chapter 26: Logan
Chapter 27: Ellie
Chapter 28: Logan
Chapter 29: Ellie
Chapter 30: Logan
Chapter 31: Ellie
Chapter 32: Logan
Chapter 33: Ellie
Chapter 34: Logan
Chapter 35: Logan
Chapter 36: Ellie
Chapter 37: Ellie
Chapter 38: Ellie
Chapter 39: Logan
Chapter 40: Logan
Chapter 41: Logan
Chapter 42: Ellie
Chapter 43: Logan
Chapter 44: Ellie
Chapter 45: Logan
Chapter 46: Ellie
Chapter 47: Logan
Chapter 48: Ellie
Chapter 49: Ellie
Chapter 50: Logan
Chapter 51: Ellie
Chapter 52: Ellie
Chapter 53: Ellie
Chapter 54: Ellie
Chapter 55: Logan
Chapter 56: Ellie
Chapter 57: Logan
Chapter 58: Logan
Chapter 59: Ellie
Chapter 60: Ellie
Chapter 61: Logan
Chapter 62: Logan
Chapter 63: Logan
Chapter 64: Ellie
Chapter 65: Logan
Chapter 66: Ellie
Chapter 67: Ellie
Chapter 68: Ellie
Chapter 69: Ellie
Chapter 70: Logan
Chapter 71: Ellie
Chapter 72: Ellie
Chapter 73: Logan
Chapter 74: Ellie
Chapter 75: Ellie
Intermission
Chapter 76: Ellie
Chapter 77: Harper
Chapter 78: Ellie
Chapter 79: Logan
Chapter 80: Logan
Chapter 81: Logan
Chapter 82: Ellie
Chapter 83: Logan
Chapter 84: Logan
Chapter 85: Ellie
Chapter 86: Ellie
Chapter 87: Logan
Chapter 88: Ellie
Chapter 89: Logan
Chapter 90: Logan
Chapter 91: Ellie
Chapter 92: Logan
Chapter 93: Ellie
Chapter 94: Ellie
Chapter 95: Logan
Chapter 96: Ellie
Chapter 97: Jake
Chapter 98: Ellie
Chapter 99: Logan
Chapter 100: Logan
Chapter 101: Ellie
Chapter 102: Logan
Chapter 103: Ellie
Chapter 104: Ellie
Chapter 105: Ellie
Chapter 106: Ellie
Chapter 107: Logan
Chapter 108: Logan
Chapter 110: Ellie
Chapter 111: Ellie
Chapter 112: Ellie
Chapter 113: Ellie
Chapter 114: Logan
Chapter 115: Emmitt
Chapter 116: Ellie
Chapter 117: Harper
Chapter 118: Jake
Chapter 119: Harper
Chapter 120: Ellie
Chapter 121: Jake
Chapter 122: Logan
Chapter 123: Ellie
Chapter 124: Ellie
Chapter 125: Logan
Chapter 126: Ellie
Chapter 127: Logan
Chapter 128: Ellie
Chapter 129: Ellie
Chapter 130: Ellie
Chapter 131: Ellie
Chapter 132: Ellie
Chapter 133: Logan
Chapter 134: Logan
Chapter 135: Ellie
Epilogue: Ellie
What's Coming Next..

Chapter 109: Ellie

4.1K 209 167
Por still_just_me

A/N: Mature content. 🤪🤪

While the details of Logan's conversation with his dad were unknown to me, he came home with a tired but huge grin on his face. The fact I laid in bed, dressed in nothing but his Huskies' jersey, my back and feet flat but knees lifted as I'd read through my Nutrition notes probably helped in that department.

At the sight of his large frame in the doorway, I discarded my notes, flattened my palms on the sheets, and pressed myself up. "Everything good?"

"As good as can be between us but... yeah." My eyes appreciated the scene Logan created in front of me as he stripped out of his dress clothes, one piece at a time and until he stood at the side of the bed in just his chiseled muscles and boxer briefs.

Right when I assumed he told me about his dad, Logan sat down on the edge of the bed near me. I shifted over so he had more room but one of his arms caught my shoulder. The muscles in his abdomen rippled as he leaned forwards, brushed a soft kiss into my forehead, gentle and almost wistful, then aligned his nose with mine and closed his eyes. The tender display from the big guy melted my heart.

"Now you're scaring me," I joked but cupped one of his cheeks into my palm. "Please tell me both of you walked out with operable legs and cleared slates."

Two flashes of ocean blue blazed brightly at me and his lips curved upward. "I don't know what Dad and I will end up as but I appreciate the efforts... from him and you."

"Humm..." I leaned forwards and ghosted a kiss over his lips. "Is that all you appreciate?"

"Just the start," his deep voice murmured vibrations over my lips, chased by his as he closed the gap. He lingered for just one kiss but his lips continued and moved over my cheek, outlined my jaw, and released a groan from me when he sucked gently on my neck.

"You are not giving me a... ahh, hickey," I muttered against the stinging sensation that rolled my eyes back into my skull. Instead, I focused on the soft, warm skin of his chest, pulled firmly by his pectoral muscles, and traced around them with the tips of my fingers.

"Too late," was the cocky response against my neck.

"So the number ten jersey and your promise ring aren't enough?" I trailed my fingers lower down his abdomen, then leaned forwards and pressed a kiss right into the center of his chest.

"Rhetorical question," he replied dismissively and ran the rough pads of his fingers up my outer thighs, then hummed in approval when they raised goosebumps over the bare skin on my hips.

With one movement, I swung my furthest away leg over his hips, straddled him, and gripped his trapezius, the triangular muscle that connected his neck and shoulders. Warmth radiated off Logan's torso and the near-tortured look in his eyes, rings of bright blue around enlarged pupils, sent internal whimpers straight into my core area.

With one squeeze on my bare ass, Logan tugged my naked lower half over his pelvis, where I rubbed my folds shamelessly over the quickly hardened erection in his underwear. The warm friction rewarded me with his fingers squeezed into my skin and heavier, messier kisses into my neck that throbbed my insides for his attention.

"I can't decide to keep this on or not." Logan pulled back and raked his eyes down my jersey, his jersey. My nipples tightened over the scrutiny of his gaze and my skin warmed the longer he looked at me.

"At least you're easy to dress for," I teased and pushed off him.

The disappointment in Logan's eyes was obvious until my fingers hooked around the elastic waistband that sat under his navel. As soon as his hips lifted, I pulled them down and mounted him again. With one reach down, I slipped his hard, bare length inside me.

We shared a gasp at the sensations of Logan's skin against mine, the warmth and barrier-free contact as my inner walls tensed and throbbed around his shaft like an inner heartbeat, and the subtle pulses from his cock once he flexed his hips upwards.

Only a frown marred his handsome features as he pulled back and stilled my hips with a firm hand grasp on them. "Ellie... Is this okay. I don't -"

"Yep," was my only reply. "IUD locked in place and loaded."

His broad shoulders shook with his laugh. "That sounds punishing," he replied, then smoothed a few strands of my hair behind my ears. "I mean it though. Despite how fucking amazing this feels, I've always -"

"It. Is. Okay," I enunciated each word slowly, deliberately stared into his eyes, then rocked my hips against his. "Unless you don't like how it feels..."

Logan's hand grip and jaw both tightened from my small movements up and down his shaft, but he finally relented and nodded. With both hands grounded on my hips, Logan shifted up into me again, which pressed his tip along the sensitive ridges of my inner walls. The feel of his hot skin, stretched hard with arousal, the lines and flex of his shaft, the faint heartbeat throbs all heighted my own arousal. My breath hitched, my pulse buzzed in my veins, and seismic eruptions of excitement erupted from my core area.

"Ellie," Logan groaned out in a borderline growl and clenched my hips down on his steady upward thrusts. His palms warmed my exposed skin, a small line of perspiration broke out near his hairline, and a near-tortured look overtook his eyes. "I'm embarrassingly close."

Just the candid admission fluttered another round of arousal through me, I squeezed my eyes shut just as my insides clamped down, and warmth flooded inside me. A few pumps later, Logan's eyes widened and his movements stilled. With one parted opening, his mouth attacked mine, locked on hard and tight, and he thrust his tongue against mine.

My own internal body temperature flamed hot as my tongue met his stroke for stroke which, combined with his two fingers that rubbed vertical lines of friction over my clit, pushed me over my peak. With a near cry that he swallowed, my spine trembled, fingers clenched into his shoulders, and my internal dam of arousal burst through.

After a few more heady kisses, I retracted my tongue, pulled off, and blinked against the hazy filter that came over my eyes. Logan's handsome face now looked completely relaxed and his hands softly rubbed over my lower back, while my claw-like fingers clamped down into both his biceps.

"That was," I said between heavy pants that relieved my emptied lungs.

"That was," Logan replied with a cocky grin, kissed me once more, then steadied me off.

A slight sense of emptiness hit me as I climbed off Logan's lap, followed by a slight trickling sensation. Logan's response of a palm slapped lightly on my right butt cheek was absolutely no help. With a slight head shake, I walked into the bathroom and cringed at the fluid that leaked back out over my inner thighs, plus dropped into the toilet when I peed.

That part might take some getting used to.

"Brutal," Jake from my Stat Methods class groaned while we walked out of class with our midterm results in hand.

My right hand's thumb and index finger tingled from how much writing they had done during our Statistics exam but my quarter-long studying efforts paid off. Like in all my other classes, despite the family drama, I'd aced all my midterms. Logan scored higher than me in Anatomy class and, if I needed a reminder, stuck both our tests on the fridge in a way that his higher score slightly overlapped mine.

Thankfully, I'd also finished all my end of year projects early, so the rest of the semester academically was on autopilot

"Our study session didn't help?" I asked Jake as he ran a large hand over his brown waves.

"Guess not." He flashed me a 67%, so I tucked my perfect score paper into my notebook before he saw it.

Instead, I pulled out one of the business cards the tutoring office had given us. "Here, try them. Since you're on the basketball team then you should be able to get some help."

"What if I just want to study with you?" His brown eyes twinkled even in the dim interior lighting in one of PCar's crowded hallways. I'd stopped at my usual bench after class where normally I recopied my lecture notes but today Jake's large frame had flung itself down and occupied two-thirds of the bench next to me.

Unlike football players, Jake's frame at least had long limbs, toned muscles, and really large hands and feet. But his demeanor was easy-going, except for how he always tried to copy off me during the lab sessions and one study session we'd had together.

"I'm not so good at tutoring math and statistics but Santanu is a great tutor." I nodded at the card.

"But you're acing the class." Jake stared at me so intensely that I shifted a little in my seat.

"It's not the same as explaining things so someone understands," I assured him and plopped my backpack on the seat between us. While plenty of distance sat there, the casual way his long arm draped across the back of the bench and his foot crossed over the other knee, his hand and foot practically touched me.

"I'm sure you could do it." His voice morphed into a near pleading tone, which matched his protruded lower lip and puppy dog eyes.

"I'm really not -" I started to say when the sight of an unexpected student headed in our direction caught my attention and my smile stole the rest of my 'the best' explanation to Jake.

"Ellie!" Logan's deep voice called out.

His large frame took up much of the hallway but my feet were on the floor and rushed over to him faster. With one quick step, I flung my arms around his neck tightly and pressed my lips against his, which were cold and tasted like the strawberry smoothie he'd blended this morning.

Between ragged breaths, I asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Biotransport got cancelled this morning, so I thought I'd surprise you," he murmured against my lips, wrapped his hands around my waist, and kissed me briefly. "But if I'd known you'd react like this then maybe I'll skip class more often."

"Don't you dare," I teased him and slipped down, although honestly none of my body minded the way I brushed over his muscled chest and abdomen on the way back down to the floor. Once his fingers were threaded in between mine, I tugged him over to a very surprised Jake, who sat abandoned on the bench with his mouth hung open.

"Logan, this is Jake, he's in Stats class with me," I dragged Logan behind me and smiled at Jake, who craned his head back at Logan. "Jake, this is my boyfriend Logan -"

"Hightower," Jake finished and extended a large hand to Logan, who shook it roughly. "Good start to the season."

"So far yeah," Logan replied in a cool, even tone, then glanced at me. "You look kind of familiar..."

"Jake's in Stat Methods with me," I offered. "And he's on the basketball team."

"Hi Jake from Stat Methods," Logan parroted, which I just shook my head at and grabbed my bag.

"I'll see you next class." I smiled what I hoped looked polite enough at Jake, flung my backpack over one shoulder with a slight grunt, and slipped my other hand in Logan's. Like normal, his hand wrapped almost completely around mine but the tight grip that choked around my fingers was new.

"Umm..." I shook our joined hands a few times until Logan relaxed his death grip.

"Jake seemed friendly," was his odd reply, as was the flat tone of voice he used.

"Just a guy in my class," I assured him while he pushed the building's exit doors open for me. "Thanks."

"Well, he knows now you're mine," Logan's cocky tone, as well as his possessive words, only earned him a raised eyebrow from me.

"Like this isn't enough?" I reached down to the chain around my neck, threaded my pinky finger through the promise ring that I truly wore every day, and held it up to his line of sight. "Do I need to wear a 'taken by Logan Hightower' sign around my neck because I thought this was close enough?"

"Maybe..." His eyes studied the ring as a soft smile played on his lips but he offered no other reaction.

"Right." I scoffed quietly and dropped the ring, where it bounced a few times. Logan's eyes dropped downward and flickered with interest as they rested on my chest. With a soft groan, I reminded him, "Are you forgetting we're outside an academic building?"

Thankfully, he changed the subject, "What are your Thanksgiving plans? We're away for the next two games, then Cal is here for the Friday game."

"Staying here and going to the Cal game," I automatically answered as we walked down PCar's cement stairs to the ground level. At the raised eyebrow look Logan now gave me which I assumed was because I still blocked my parents' numbers, I added, "I wouldn't have gone home anyways, not until Christmas."

"So... Do you want to call them?" His voice sounded tentative, like he knew the boundary he pushed.

"I assume they're surrounded by family that day," I grumbled.

"Ellie," Logan started with a small frown tensed over his forehead but all his persistence achieved was a raised palm.

"Don't," I warned him as an edge of anger slipped into my voice. "I'm not ready to deal with them. I thought we could clear the air but after Mom's meddling manipulations, I just want to get through this semester. We can hash it out during the brief time I'm home for Christmas break."

A few steps down the sidewalk path, his response surprised me, "If you promise you'll talk to them during the break, then I'll leave you alone."

"Does this have anything to do with your dad?" I smiled as the teasing tones returned in my voice, "Boy one conversation and you're Mister Family Man."

"No." His lips curled up into a smile but he trailed the back of his fingers over my cheek. The longer he gazed down at me, the deeper the ocean-blue his eyes turned. "I'm concerned with anything that upsets you, baby."

My heart melted at the tenderness of his touch but the hardness against my parents remained in the core. "I appreciate the concern but I just can't deal with family drama right now. So, for Thanksgiving, I'll stay."

"We'll stay," he corrected me with a grin.

"We'll stay," I repeated and smiled brightly.

__________________________________

Q: Who's POV is easiest to write?

A: Ellie within the IHFP books. I've always felt it's her story and Logan's pretty cool but he's along for the ride.

Not asked but by the hardest by far, at first at least, was Harper's. Took me a long time to get used to being in her head. Generally speaking, male POVs are harder but I like them.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.3K 392 51
We all remember that first love. The one who we fell head over heels in love with who also destroyed us. When Emily meets Jay on her first day at the...
2.9M 69.5K 48
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝Our eyes met, Our bodies touched, Our hearts fell.....all the way down in love,❞ A Shy Senior Year College Girl A P...
4.5M 103K 27
[COMPLETED] WARNING: I wrote this when I was in high school, which was about seven/eight years ago. That reflects so much in the writing of this book...
2.4M 36K 69
Now on Kindle Unlimited!! - COMPLETED - BOOK ONE in The WSU Series HIGHEST RANKINGS : #1 in Sports #1 in College Football #2 in College Romance #3...