Waiting For You

By sidneet1327

Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once b... More

Prologue
Characters
1. First Meet
2. Hurt
3. Airport and Memories
4. He's back
My story
Sidneet MV
5. Meeting Everyone
6. The Game
7. Dance
8. Late-night Talks
9. Janneet
10. Fortune cookies
11. Who's the Girl?
12. Plan
13. Jaireem
14. Valentine's preparations
Story
15. Beautiful Evening
16. Bouquets
17. Valentine's Day
18. Fun & Disappointments
19. Upset Avneet
20. Karaoke Night
21. Faineet
22. Preparations and Fainat
23. Engagement
24. Pool
25. Fainat
26. Dares and Fun
27. Lost in Desire
28. Engaged!!??
29. Sangeet
30. Mehendi and Tears
31. Wedding
32. Leaving?!?
33. Argument!!
34. Who knows him better??
35. Mission
36. Mission-II
37. Can We Meet??
38. Shattered Emotions
39. Concerned Abhi
40. Broken...Beyond Repair.
41. Outburst
42. File
43. Video
New Book..
44. Guilty
45. Past
46. Love isn't enough
48. Tanya
Note:
49. Goodbyes...
Important
50. SIDNEET Forever🤍!!
Hello Guys..
Season 2🤔

47. Will be waiting for you..

1.9K 155 79
By sidneet1327

Target: 100 votes, 3 new followers and 70 comments
(I will be updating next chapters when targets of last few chapters is completed)

QUOTE: Love is weird that way. It makes you hopeful and it makes you hopeless. It makes you want to cross oceans with them and it makes you want to settle down somewhere.

Suddenly they heard Aman shouting and coming in the living room.

Aman: Avneet What the hell is this????!!!!!!!

Everyone was shocked to see him angry as they knew Aman was a clam person. And moreover he was shouting on Avneet which has never happened before.

Sonia: What happened?? Why are you shouting??

Aman: why don't you ask Avneet.?

He glared at Avneet. Others were confused but Faisu and Avneet had an idea what it can be about. 

Vibha: Avneet what happened??

Avneet didn't speak anything.

Aman: Ohh don't worry I will tell you so the thing is Avneet is going to Canada for further studies. 

Avneet: Yes I am going to Canada. 

Aman: that too just after a week...

Everyone except faineet: WHATT!!??!

Avneet: but dad why are you so angry... I just want to widen my horizons... I want to study further... isiliye mene chachu se baat ki thi....

Aman: and told him not to tell us??? 

Abhi: Avu did you take this decision yeh pure week me jo hua uski vajah se??? 

Sonia: beta agar uski vajah se liya ho then we are really sorry but don't go na....

Avu: bhai, mom look I took this decision before bhai's marriage... Pehle se hi yeh baat mere mind me thi hi... then yeh pure week me mene thik se socha and I came up with the decision to go to Canada... And I want to do this...

Sid silently went in the garden. Avneet, Jannat and Faisu saw him going. Fainat knew Avneet was needed here so they went behind Siddharth.

Avneet saw this and she also wanted to go behind him but she knew she can't and moreover she has to handle others.

Avneet: Look, it's not like me hamesha ke liye ja rahi hoon right??? I am just going for studies.... aa jaungi vapis... Please guys... and mein yaha sab hua uski vajah se nahi ja rahi hoon... I swear I m not going because of any of you... mein apne liye ja rahi hoon... Please let me go.. I will be back in no time....

She eventually managed to convince everyone. Vibha, Abhinavi went to Nigam Mansion while Jaireem went to Jai's room and Sonia and Aman too went in their room. Dinner plan was long forgotten. Avneet told the servants to serve everyone in their room while she also instructed them to pack and give the dinner to Nigam Mansion for The Nigams. She then went in the garden to check on Sid and fainat.

On the other side when Fainat reached garden they saw Sid sitting there looking at the sky and was lost in his own thoughts. They both went and sat on his either sides. Before they say a word he said something that shocked both of them.

Sid: I have decided to let her go... 

Fainat: WHAT??!!! 

Sid: I have decided to let her go... this time i m not going to stop her... meri vajah se she has suffered enough but not anymore... She has right to decide what she wants... even if she wants to move on she can... I m no one to stop her... and I think I know why she is doing this because she wants to move on.. move on from everything and also.... umm... I want her to move on... move on from me especially.... So I am not going to stop her....

Fainat were shocked hearing him. Before they can even come out from the shock Siddharth went away. He directly went to his home and his room.

When Avneet arrived he saw him leaving she also went to her room.

Faisu and Jannat came out of the shock.

Jannat: has he gone mad... he is letting her go...

Faisu: woh hi nahi both of them are gone mad... stupidity ki hadd hoti hain... 

Jannat: mein jaake usko samjati hoon...

Faisu: nahi Jaan.... not tonight... Tomorrow we will go and you go to Avu and I will go to Sid..

Jannat: yeah nice idea...

As it was late both of them stayed here only. They went in guest rooms and slept thinking.

Siddharth and Avneet both were tossing and turning in their beds after the very long and tiring day. Sleep was far away from both of them. Both of them were blaming themselves for the mess.

People who over love are also the ones who end up getting hurt and you know what's the most challenging thing about being in love???
That feeling when you know you're good for each other, that you make each other feel complete, but not right now. not this time... And no matter how much you try to fix things, sometimes, it will all just fall apart... and there's nothing you can do... so slowly, you'll watch them walk away from you. It's frustrating when you love someone so much and you want to be with them no matter what, but it just doesn't work out... Sometimes, things don't get better, no matter how hard you try to fix things with tape and glue... Sometimes, instead of sorting things out, you end up making more mess. and sometimes, even love fails to bring people together. 
You'll blame yourself for not being good enough, that you couldn't fulfil the dreams you both saw together.... but sometimes, it's not our fault if things don't work out between you two.
You love them too much.  But i guess when you love someone so much, you should also learn to let go of them, too. because it hurts to let go, yes, it's painful, but when you never learn to let go, and when you people are to fall apart, believe me, that apparently kills.

Siddharth woke and took his keys and came out of his house. He saw Avneet going somewhere in her car. He knew where she was going in fact he was going there too... To find his peace. He also sat in his car and pressed the accelerator. He overtook her car but she didn't got to know because there were many cars on the road. He reached their secret place before her. He parked his car and went inside the forest. 

While Avneet was slowly enjoying the ride and coming there. As she reached there she saw his car parked on a side. She knew he was there. She wanted to go back but then don't know what happened she too parked her car and went inside. She saw him sitting on their rock looking at the night sky. She too moved there and sat besides him.

Both of them sat in silence. How ironical it was both thought the other wants them to move away from each other. None of them spoke a word. None of them knew what destiny/ fate has planned for them. They didn't even knew if things will be the same there after. 

In love, we take sufferings alone... it's not that the other person is not ready to share.. but we love them so much that we never let them suffer. We are even ready to walk away, ready to let go of them if that's giving them happiness... we are very deliberate to lose them, if that's the way they'd find happiness. what matters to us is just their happiness.
There is a question that how can we easily let go of someone we love and isn't love about fighting hard? but i guess love is not something to fight, to win. and maybe sometimes in love, you should lose, and that's winning.... To let go isn't that we don't love them anymore... maybe to let go is to love more... maybe to love far exceedingly, that we are ready to choose pain over their happiness because sometimes we love someone so much.... much more than our own self, because we can't teach the heart to fall in measures right, it just happens... But right now, all you can do is hope for it all to work out someday.... until then, all you can do is hope that they are happy where ever they are with whomsoever they are...

They saw a shooting star.

Both of them wished just 2 things, to keep the other happy and if possible to be together maybe after some years but they did want to be together... They were just unaware that the other too wanted the same. 

Siddharth and Avneet made promise to themselves that they will be always waiting for each other. Both looked at each other.

Siddharth (to himself): I will always be WAITING FOR YOU to come back. 

Avneet (to herself): I will always be WAITING FOR YOU to stop me or call me back.

Both of them looked away not able to bear the intensity of the other's stare. They kept looking at the night sky and the moon. Avneet feel asleep on Siddharth's shoulder. He too took her in his arms and both of them slept in each other's embrace. 

Time will heal, and maybe their paths will intersect once again, and maybe that time, they wouldn't trip or trail off from the path, because we all know if two people are meant to be, eventually they'll find their way back... 

Word count: 1660

So, how was the chapter guys???

Please do vote and comment..

Target: 100 votes, 3 new followers and 70 comments
(I will be updating next chapters when targets of last few chapters is completed)

Guys do follow please...

Stay tuned...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 2.6K 60
Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome to my Thrid FF.. ' What's our Relation? ' Soo.. what is our relation?? A writer and reader relation?? Or frie...
55.1K 6K 44
Graphics credits: @mwahbitchkriti Three best friends since they were in diapers. They can give and take life for each other. There heart resides in e...
108K 7K 50
"I promise you baby girl that you will never be able to go away from me. You are mine, Mine to beat, mine to play and mine to touch." He whispered in...
179K 12.4K 74
What happens when two people who love each other get separated? They again unite but if one of them claims their relationship to be a facade? What wi...