the destined mate|sope ✔️

By cutemuffins0

[completed✔️] far from hoseok's expectations he only knew that he will live a decent and simple life, but wh... More

☾︎𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂𝐷𝑈𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁☽︎
|#1: Sunny Day|
|#2:pretty Flower|
|#3:daily reminder's|
|#4:outside At Last!|
|#5:precious eyes|
|#6:fantasies|
|#7:painful Truth|
|#8:other Ways|
|#9:senses|
|#10:first Hang Out|
|#11:nearly Exchange|
|#12:telling mr. Park|
|#13:birthday plan's|
|#14:truth Untold|
|#15:short Explanation|
|#16:happy Birthday!|
|#17:birthday Celebration|
|#18:goodbye's|
|#19:meeting Each Other|
|#20:rules And Regulations|
|#21:getting Ready|
|#22:before the Ceremony|
|#24:the Awaited Event pt. 2¡|
|#25:own Problem|[m]
|#26:did We Fuck?|
|#27:files And Documents|
|#28:flutters and butterflies|
|#29:late Confession|
|#30:fucking You In Your Heat|[m]
|#31:happiness is a Dream|
|#32:taking jung Hoseok|
|#33:saving his little omega|
|#34:sacrifice is a fact.|
|#35:reasons why you're Changed|
|#36:new beginning|[m]
|#37:morning routine|
|#38:giftedness talent|
|#39:concure you're angers|
|#40:lesson learned|[m]
|#41:check-up|
|#42:telling him|
|#43:making it up for the omega|
|#44:first month of stress|
|#45:short time of having fun|[m]
|#46:Christmas eve with cookies|
|#47:new year has began!|
|#48:valentines so clever|
|#49:love war with the crazy woman|
|#50:gender reveal party!|
|#51:designing the Babies room|
THE SPECIAL MOMENT
|#52:time flew So fast|
|#53:getting in touch With you|[m]
|#54:finally mate's|[m]
|#55:normal weaknesses|
¡note¡
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.1
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.3
LAST SPECIAL CHAPTER [m]
| the Finale |
REMEMBERING SOME THINGS
End

|#23:the Awaited Event|

319 22 3
By cutemuffins0

hoseok was now dressing up, he got a nice bath earlier with seokjin's help.

he was on his room, the queen suggested that yoongi and him cant see each other before the event so it can be a good time.

the makeup artist are doing they're job nicely and Seokjin loved it.

he was watching the boy getting his makeup done, seokjin was picturing him like a proud parent.

its already 4 pm, so they had 2 hours left for the dress up.

they're near to be finished and hoseok was looking intelligent then before, the colors of the makeup really suits the boy.

"okay finishing touches" the makeup artist protest and hoseok was excited on the results.

she added some highlighter to the boy and some gloss to the lipstick that she put earlier, with the eyeshadow she immediately put a spice too it. she put on some sparkles.

the boy didn't need any blush because his natural form had it, so the makeup artists didn't put any.

she used a blower and a comb for the boys hair.

when she opened it, the boy got scared and she turned it off this instinct.

"oh im sorry, we need to use this for your hair, so can i?" she said letting the boy to know it now.

"o-okay" then she turned it on again, but pushed it back when it blows forward because she can sense that the boy is scared.

"hold this hobi" seokjin suggest and hoseok held his arm for some guide.

She was finishing it faster so the boy can see the results.

"andddd were done!" she said happy at the results, the boy at the huge mirror.

he was happy and shock at the same time.

his so gorgeous, pretty, beautiful.

"thank you mam" hoseok thanked the makeup artist and she bowed.

"your welcome, your highness" she said and hoseok looked at her but immediately looked away.

"you may go now sulli" seokjin said, for hoseok to get dressed.

"sure, goodbye hoseok and goodluck" she said waving at hoseok who waved back.

"thank you again!" the lady nod then left.

"omygad hoseok your stunning!" soekjin said taking alot of pictures from the boy.

"thanks for helping me hyung"

"oh its nothing"

"btw aren't you going too get ready to?"

"nah this is enough"

"you sure?"

"okay let me just put on some-"

"see HAHA"

"okay okay, i do need some makeup"

"can i?"

"what??"

"do your makeup?"

"am do you kno-"

"certainly yes"

"okay, go try"

"yey!" then hoseok took the make-ups and put it on his hyung.

He finished a straight 10 minutes makeup on the older and let him check the results.

"WOW you really are a makeup artist" he was amazed on the results, even the boy was shock that he can merely do it.

He just giggled, letting the older to do his hair because he was tired on putting an effort to make-up his hyung.

there's a knocking sound on the door and Seokjin said 'come in', then the door creek opened.

the queen got herself in and look at his dear hoseok.

"i see that its already finished" she said and hoseok nodded bowing to be respectful.

"you look gorgeous darling" she commented and hoseok blushed, just like the make-up artist said he doesn't need any blush.

"i agree your highness" seokjin said and the queen looked at him then he realized that he too had a make-up in his face.

"you are too jin" the queen now commented on seokjin who was hiding his face and the boy giggled on it.

"t-thank you your highness"

"hm, you should wear your gown now"

"but the gown is not here-" then someone knocked and get the gown inside the room.

"hm the gown is here"

"yea" then the boy laughed, he looked at the gown and was amazed by it.

"you can wear it and check if you like it, darling"

"okay mom, thank you"

"it's nothing, well i gotta go and get ready also"

"okay mom see you later" the queen nodded then left.

seokjin was preparing the gown for hoseok to fit in, hoseok was looking at it.

He will look like Cinderella mixed with aurora,he will be a living misery.

"come hoseok put it on" then he walked towards seokjin and helped him to put in on.

"oh wait, you need this" he gave hoseok a panty, not just a simple panty. Its a lace panties, it's sexy.

"what is this?"

"you'll know it later on" he didn't question the older further he just walked to the bathroom and put it on.

when he's finished he got outside and Seokjin was waiting for him to try the gown itself.

He wore it, its honestly hard to put it on but when you put an effort to it you'll claim what's yours.

"do you want it tight?" soekjin asked, he honestly wanted it to be tight for the boy too see its glass figure.

"yes please"

"okay then, let me know if its too much yea?"

"hm"

seokjin adjusted the waist line and hoseok shrink on it, seokjin was still adjusting it hearing a little whimper from the boy.

"oh sorry is it too much?"

"no no its fine, is it like that?"

"yea a little bit more adjust"

"okay go on"

then seokjin adjusted it once again, the boy squecheld at the sudden push but it was great.

when they're finished hoseok was really shook by the results, he was a real princess but is going to be the queen.

"omygad hoseok your so beautiful" soekjin said looking up and down at the younger.

"t-thank you"

"get ready for later" soekjin smirked hoseok not knowing what he really meant.
-
seokjin suggested too hoseok that before the event he need to talk to the queen.

for some small and little talk on the old queen to the next queen and he agreed on it.

he was on his gown now, already tired because it was so heavy for him to walk around.

but there was seokjin insisting too help him.

they were heading to the queen's private room, where she get ready to go for so many events.

seokjin knocked, hoseok still haven't had his shoes yet or so called hills. seokjin said the queen had a gift for him and he thought that it was its own hills.

the queen gave them permission too come in and Seokjin dragged his finger tips in the doorknob and opened it.

showing the queen with her own gown, she was fabulously gorgeous just like her own mother.

"hello dear, please come in" she said and hoseok nodded holding seokjin but didn't move an inch.

"you can have some privacy with the queen, I'll go and see if there's anything wrong with the decorations and themes yea?" seokjin said saying sorry because he cant help hoseok with the queen, but too hoseok who understands it and let seokjin leave.

"okay goodluckk" the boy said and Seokjin left.

"please sit down" she said and hoseok tried to sit down but the gown cant be so much cooperative.

"hm okay lets sit on the floor then" shes aid and hoseok nodded sitting on the floor.

"are you done with your makeup mom?"

"yes darling, how's the makeup artist?"

"she's good, kind"

"im sorry if i put you to a terrible situation, yoongi said that margie really hurt you didn't she?"

"am...its not like she was but its my fault too"

"why is that?"

"i couldn't get it right"

"oh darling dont be down on your self, anything can be done is such ways but you need to take your time" she said and held hoseok's chin up.

"thank you mom"

"no worries dear, ah i have something for you"

"what is it?"

"here" then she gave hoseok a box with a ribbon in it.

he held the box tight, smelling the queen's perfume and making him relax and opened it.

it was a necklaces, a gold one with he's name on it and the decor of it is flowers.

"i-its wonderful" he said in the verge of crying.

"dont cry darling, you'll ruin your makeup" the queen said and hoseok hugged her.

she hugged her back, reminding of her lost daughter.

"the gown suits you very well darling"

"yours too mom"

"we indeed are pretty ladies huh?" then they laughed, even in a smallest time they're bound today was unbreakable.
-
the Ceremony will begin in 1 hour and jimin and taehyung were there.

jimin and taehyung were absolutely amazed by hoseok's beauty and hoseok was too shy to his freinds.

"oh come on hyung you look so pretty" taehyung said, his wearing a simple but yet unique dress.

"im not"

"you are" jimin said, for him his wearing a black suit that really suits his dominance.

"okay okay thanks"

"hoseok the Ceremony will start in 1 hour okay get ready" seokjin reminded him incase he forgot.

"okay hyung thanks" then seokjin left, he was really busy since earlier but the boy knew he will make it up too him after this.

"that servant of yours is really gorgeous" jimin complimented seokjin and hoseok who only smiled.

"you like him?"

"what do you mean by that?"

"like, like. Like."

"yah! no, well i like someone but I know that he will never like me back", he said looking at hoseok whom is smiling at him.

"is that papa Daniel?"

"what!? No well yes? Well, am..aish i dont know"

"easy there park, you'll get a headache"

"yea yea"

"hey guys, who's that?" taehyung said, pointing at my mates cousin. jungkook.

"what you like him?" taehyung slapped hoseok and hoseok really reacted on it.

"what was that for!?"

"dont say it too loud"

"okay okay fine, he's name is jungkook"

"hm nice name tho", jimin said.

"i agree" hoseok really agreed on it because why not?

"he's my type" taehyung said and hoseok was shock.

"really!?"

"am yea?"

"congratulations"

"what? Why?"

"he's easy to get taee~" hoseok teased the other who pouted and hugged jimin.

Hoseok giggled on it because of how cute taehyung is.

"the Ceremony will begin in 30 minutes" seokjin the mc said and they all prepared and sat on their own sits.

hoseok haven't seen yoongi yet but he will definitely later.

"guys I'll just go and head to the back for some highlights in my makeup" hoseok said and the both of them nod then walked to where they'll sit.

hoseok walked gently looking like a model, and headed to the hallway. he is going to his room for some time to get ready for the next crown raise.

While walking he didn't know that yoongi was following him.

he was so in a hurry, didn't realized that the floor was so slippery so he slipped but luckily yoongi was there and catched him.

"woah, careful" he said looking at the younger who was already on he's features.

"a-am..thanks" he said getting up properly and fixing his gown.

He didn't heard any reply on he's thankful message instead he saw him looking at his soul.

mesmerizing the younger yoongi looked up and down at him and wetting his lips.

"d-dont s-stare.." he said getting uncomfortable because of the stare.

"oh sorry, got carried away. btw am..your pretty", yoongi said scratching his nape and looking down, shy.

"thanks, you look great too" hoseok said smiling.

Hoseok was going to leave the older there because he need to get his things on his room.

but yoongi took He's hand and held his waist and kissed him.

hoseok was shock, it was his first ever kiss.

hoseok pulled away and slapped the older, but it wasn't that hard and left yoongi there.

he walked fast never minding the slippery floor and headed to his room.

Yoongi on the other hand loved the kiss, his and hoseok's lips are meant to be in each other's touch, yoongi was really inlove with hoseok's lips.

It was soft and delicate, he wanted more.

but he realized that he did a wrong move and regrets it.

he didn't asked a permission to the boy, and his guessing that its his first time, he is so wrong about it.

he touched his lips and replayed the memory again.

"im so wrong, but it was indeed a good trial." he said and leave there, he was planning to apologize to the younger once and for all.

(heyya guys, this was so long huh 😭. Ill just make a part 2 of it later because my phone will die. Hope to see you again on the next chapters and kindly vote for this story luv lots < 3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1.7K 35
BTS are the most recognised boyband in the music industry. But, people tend to forget that they're also normal people with hopes, dreams, inhibitions...
18.2K 1.1K 19
Yoongi didn't expect any of it at all. A big crush on a leather-clad sunshine-smiled beast of a man or the adventures that came with him. Getting lo...
19.5K 885 33
Daddy Issues, a YoonSeok/Sope Fanfiction [COMPLETED] -"Momma, can Seok-Seok be my daddy?"- .... A cheesy sope/yoonseok romance in which Jung Hoseok i...
350K 16.9K 40
Best friends, that's what you would call Hoseok and Yoongi, best friends! Sadly, High School became a thing that every teenager had to attend, and no...